The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With some giggling and excitement, they laid the chest at foot of the bed. Lizzy left the room. Remy took her shirt off. Annie could see she had brand new nipple piercings. Remy asked if Annie was having fun. Her only answer was a tired but happy groan.

Remy laughed and bent down to give her a kiss on the clit. Annie was tender and the energy was still affecting her. The kiss shook her. It was as a surprise and a shock to her and she almost came. Ryan had left her so close to the edge she could cry.

Remy was as surprised as Annie about the extreme reaction but Remy recovered from her shock much faster. She had thought Annie had been done but now she realized the poor girl had the blue balls something fierce. She slapped her gently, not on the pussy, but just on the mound. Annie's upper body started to shake.

Remy slapped her three more times, barely even gracing her clit, and Annie came like an earthquake. While she was still whooping and convulsing, Remy slipped into the bathroom.

Ryan had had to wait a while to get things going in there. A rock hard erection is not good for having a wee. He splashed some cold water on his face and did a few stretches. Then he tried again.

Just as he was about to get going, Annie started moaning in the other room. Maybe she's masturbating. Then the door opened and Remy stepped in. Ryan instantly noticed the new piercings. He stood there with his cock in his hand and watched Remy get down on her knees and open her mouth.

"What are you trying to imply there?" he asked.

"Nothing, sir. You are my master and I am your slave. You can use me in any way you want," she said, and then opened her mouth again and wiggled her tongue. She licked her lips, moaned, and grabbed her breasts. Her tender nipples stung and she felt a mix of pain and pleasure.

Ryan decided to go for the real toilet, instead. After some pushing, he got going. Remy's antics had definitely made it harder for him again.

She crawled next to him. "Can I hold it, please, sir?" she asked, and reached for his cock. Ryan let go and let her guide his stream into the bowl. She slowly jerked him off, but her aim stayed true. Once he was done, she put his cock in her mouth and gave it a good suck.

"That was lovely, sir. Thank you, sir. Can I please come with you to the bathroom more often?"

"I see you have some new piercings. Are those for me, too?"

"Yes master, they are for my pain and for your pleasure, master."

"Okay, that's enough. I really do like them but I'm not going to hurt you."

"What do you think you're doing to me when you gag me with this monster, or shove it up my poor little butt? Or when you twist my nipples, pierced or not. What about when you spank me so hard it leaves a mark, master? It hurts so good and I love it."

"I'll mix pain and pleasure for you any day, but I'm not going to hurt you. I'll slap those titties of yours, but only once we are fucking. Why are you in here?"

"I brought you a present. Not just the piercings, I've got other stuff as well."

This can't be good, Ryan thought. "Okay, lets see it."

Remy rose to her feet, flexing her lean body. She held Ryan's cock, as if holding his hand, and led him back into the bedroom.

Annie was sitting on the bed. She seemed to have recovered, a little bit. Remy led Ryan to the chest. She bent down to it, making a show of her legs and ass, and opened the chest. It was full of sex toys. Full to the brim.

Ryan could see the practical value in it. Remy started taking everything out and introducing each piece to Ryan. Annie finally got up from the bed, and joined Ryan by his side. Some of the stuff was ridiculous, stuff Ryan wouldn't use, but there were interesting things in there. too.

There were padded handcuffs, soft rope, dildos that could actually fit a woman -- Ryan didn't want to use anything bigger than his own cock anyway, he was petty like that -- butt plugs, and so on. There were also some clamps and ball gags and other BDSM things in there, like a paddle and a riding crop. Clever girl, Ryan thought, you bought the stuff you wanted along with things you knew I would want.

"Okay. If this is the game you want to play, let's see you do it," Ryan said. "Get on your knees slave. Put your head to the floor. Good bitch. Now go lick Annie's feet."

Remy did as she was told but Annie pulled her foot away. "No, Ryan, don't do this. Don't be like that," Annie pleaded.

"It's not for me, it's for her. Remy gets off on being punished and humiliated, don't you whore? Tell her."

"It's true. Master is kind and gentle, but I want him to punish me so I annoy him on purpose. I'm a bad girl."

"Beg her to let you lick her feet," Ryan said, to Remy.

"Please mistress Ann Marie, let me be your slave, too. I'm beneath you. I deserve to lick your feet. Please let me do it or the Master will punish me."

Annie was red all over, but she extended her foot.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Remy caressed and kissed the foot. She licked it up and down with wanton abandon. She kissed it like a lover's lips. She let her tongue slip between Annie's delicate toes.

Ryan took the crop. "Slave, are you a nasty whore who deserves to be punished?"

"Yes, Master."

Ryan spanked her with the crop. He had no idea how hard to go, but hopefully she would like it, anyway.

Annie was shocked. She tried hop away but Remy grabbed her foot and held on to it. Ryan followed Remy as she crawled after Annie and he kept spanking her with the crop while she chased Annie's foot.

"Thank you, Master," Remy kept saying, as the awkward trio hobbled around the bedroom.

Annie overcame her shock and got down to the floor. She started to kiss Remy, instead of letting her lick her foot. All of the girls were friends by now and Annie knew more about Remy's past than Ryan did. Annie kissed Remy with a newfound passion. This wasn't for Ryan's benefit at all, it was all for Remy.

Ryan was confused by the whole situation but Remy turned around and begged him to continue, so he did. He kept spanking her with the riding crop while the girls kissed. Both of them were sobbing now but whenever Ryan tried to stop Remy told him to keep going. Remy's tears were not tears of pain, but some sort of catharsis.

Ryan didn't dare go any harder, but kept going faster and faster. This is going to leave a nasty mark.

He dropped the crop. He didn't like the way it was so impersonal. If he was going to do this, he would do it himself. He pulled Remy into his lap and spanked her with his bare hand, but he did it harder than he ever had before. His hand really hurt. He used his other hand to pull her hair. Remy started to moan, shake, and shiver.

Eventually, she came from the spanking alone, and something released inside of her.

Remy fell limp and started crying for real. It was a primal, guttural wale. Ryan let her roll off of him, and Annie held her like a mother holding a child. Ryan backed off, hating himself for what he had done. He saw Lizzy in the doorway.

"I swear I didn't..."

"Shh, shh, it's okay," Lizzy said and came to him. She hugged him and told him he'd done nothing wrong. Eventually Remy recovered enough to get up. She came to Ryan.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, but also, thank you. Sometimes I just... I just need to..."

"It's okay. Come here."

They hugged, and Remy held on to him tight. Ryan kissed her forehead. Annie and Lizzy joined the hug.

After a while, they broke it off and went to the kitchen for some water.

Melinda was there, waiting. She looked tense but she didn't say anything. When she saw the screaming red marks on Remy's ass she looked to the other girls, but behind Ryan's back. Lizzy showed Melinda the thumbs up, making Melinda sigh in relief.

After a while, everyone was back to normal. They sat around the table and conversation resumed. Everyone laughed when Remy tried to sit. She wasn't quite ready for that yet. Instead, she stayed standing. She stood right next to Ryan, leaning into him, staying close and tight. He put an arm around her waist. Melinda served cookies.

Once everyone was done, Ryan asked them to come with him to the bedroom. The other girls were skeptical, but Remy was eager to go. Once everyone had gathered around, Ryan went to the toy box and rummaged around. He found what he was looking for, a chunky leather collar.

"Get on your knees, woman," he said, to Remy. Her eyes were bright and she was smiling as she did as she was told. Ryan slipped the collar around her neck and clasped it shut.

"Rise, slave."

Remy jumped up, giggling and crying. This time they were definitely tears of joy. She gave everyone a big hug, the biggest one to Ryan.

"I'm never going to take this off, it's like a wedding ring, but better," she laughed.

"You're seriously going to go outside, wearing that?" Ryan asked.

"I have purple hair and lots of tattoos. I can do whatever I want."

That seemed to make sense to everyone.

Later on, they made some clear arrangements on how to keep "this stuff" and normal sex separate. Ryan still wanted to just fuck her, and she wanted it, too. Sometimes she just needed a little bit more, for reasons she didn't want to go into with Ryan. At least not yet.

Ryan was fine with this. He may be a clueless idiot, but somehow he knew Remy was now in a much happier place than she had been when they first met.

Remy's treasure chest got to stay at the foot of the bed and most of the toys would eventually get used, one way or another.

Claudia's Big Date

One evening, Ryan was on his PlayStation. Annie and Melinda were around, but they weren't that into gaming. Ryan couldn't sense any great sexual tension in the air, either. By now, the ladies knew how to ask for it when they needed some.

Remy and Lizzy were out together. They'd become buddies. Lizzy was becoming a little mini Remy, but mostly in the good ways. Bars and Clubs weren't really Ryan's thing, although he'd gone with the girls a few times. Overall, he felt crowded spaces full of drunken idiots weren't worth the risk.

Ryan got a text message. That was rare. His social life beyond these walls was now almost zero, and he couldn't be happier.

The message was from Claudia. This can't be good, Ryan thought.

Claudia: "situation, need help with thing, come ASAP"

Ryan: "Hi Claudia, what up?"

Claudia: "right now! DO NOT TELL anyone"

There was also a link to an address.

Ryan: "E won't let me go anywhere."

Claudia: "sacred duty to help me asshole, make excuse"

Curiosity won, and Ryan got his gloves on. "Hey everyone, I just realized that I got one of the book references wrong, so I'll have to pop back to the library to check it again. I might get a burger, too, but shouldn't be too long."

He got out, and after some consideration, decided that he did not really care if Ellie followed him or not. Claudia invoking the divine-duty-thing was the reason he was going. If Claudia told Ellie Ryan had rejected her, there would be hell. Maybe even literal hell. One could never tell with mighty Eleftheria.

The address in the message led Ryan to a fancy restaurant. It was all luxurious and gold laden. The full height windows were there for maximum jealousy. It was probably fun to eat a five star meal while watching all the poors walk by in the rain. Ryan looked for Claudia inside.

---

Claudia realized her mistake very early on. It had been a while since her previous defeat to Ryan. She had waited too long again.

She was on a fancy date in a fancy restaurant, with fancy food, and a fancy bachelor. Everything should have been great and she was desperate to give the man a chance. He was tall and handsome, and rich. The man seemed interested in her and he was putting on a confident front. He might even be able to handle her. He was the perfect gentleman to rub into Ryan's idiot face. Unfortunately, what Claudia really wanted now was to rub her own face into Ryan's... Fuck she was horny. The bastard had won again and didn't even know it yet.

She was already texting Ryan under the table. Maybe that's why my date seems so happy. Maybe everyone in this restaurant can already see how hard my motor is going.

After what seemed like forever, Claudia saw Ryan's annoying face in the window. Stop waving, you idiot, she thought. Luckily her date was looking at his food at that moment, so Claudia signaled Ryan to head for the bar. She excused herself and got up. The bar was on the other side of a wall, in the same direction as the restrooms.

The bartender was giving Ryan the stink eye, until Claudia sat next to him. She was ravishing. Her long, golden legs were smooth as silk, and her painted toes peeked out from the tips of her slinky black pumps, the kind with lots of straps. Her golden cocktail dress was tastefully revealing and scandalously expensive.

She wore a necklace and some earrings, and her dark hair was free of it's usual, tight bun. Claudia often wore glasses, but not this time. Ryan had never seen her wear this style of makeup before. She swung her hair over her shoulder as she sat down, making it flow down, directing all the attention to her chest.

"Hi Claudia. Are you on a date? How's it going?"

"Shut up idiot. It's all gone to hell. You know why you're here."

"I'm starting to get some ideas."

"Shut up. I don't want to hear it. Juice me up, right now."

Ryan held her hand and Claudia stiffened. She swallowed a gasp. Then she relaxed and opened her eyes again. "Oh, that is so much better. I would thank you if you weren't you."

Claudia was surprisingly tolerant by now. This much would have had her squirting, back in the beginning. Being able to dish out the juice more freely made Ryan happy, he knew holding back too much could be potentially dangerous for him.

"You know this is not going to last," he said.

"Yes. I know."

"So, this is really what this is? Your big emergency? This is a booty call. You're not happy with how your date is going so you invited me here to... what?"

"Fuck you, asshole."

"Whoa, fuck your asshole? Thank you, I'm honored."

"You are not going to do this to me, not here, not now. You need to help me with the issue that you have sworn to help me with, and then you can go. Have some dignity. We will go into the ladies' room and you get to do what you have to do, but that's all."

"Wow. I mean, all jokes aside, are really asking me to do this? Here?"

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm inviting you to do it. I messaged you to come here. Is that what you want to hear?"

Ryan was suspicious. He wouldn't put it past Claudia to set some kind of trap for him. He used the connection he had with her emotions, because of the energy flow, to try to get a better understanding of what was going on in that sharp mind of hers.

And there it was. Ryan had felt this before. Claudia was drunk. "You think you've had a few too many?" he said.

"As if you care. Why the hell won't you just do it? This one time I'm actually asking you? Look! I'm all pretty and everything. You should be happy and honored that I'm offering myself to you."

Hope the bartender heard that one, Ryan thought. He started to pump up the power. "Okay, so, what is it exactly you have in mind?"

"I can feel you pushing me Ryan! What are you trying to do? You don't think it's a bit much if you just bend me over the bar and start pounding me right here, with that monster of yours?" Claudia was clearly distracted by her own fantasies. She had to shake it off before she could continue. "Please Ryan, don't do this to me. Just let me maintain a little bit of my dignity, this one time? I'm being nice here, can't you just meet me half way?"

"Tell me what you want, and then ask for it nicely."

"You know what I need! I've already told you you can have me."

"So, tell me again, where did you want me to do it?"

"We can go into the ladies' room, as long as we do it quickly and quietly."

"No, the other kind of where."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny, but I'm having none of that. You can put it where it properly belongs, in my actual, proper lady parts."

"Darling, all of your lady parts are proper. Don't try to be vague. Tell me what you want me to do to you. Describe it in detail. Use your dirty words."

"Take me to the ladies' room, and you can f... make love to me."

"It's a toilet. There's no love there, and why the ladies' room?"

"The ladies' room is clean, you idiot."

"Okay, fair enough, but try again."

"Take me to the ladies' room and fuck me, please," Claudia said.

"That was really good. I didn't think you had it in you. But how about you suck me off, first?"

"What? I'm not going to blow you in a public bathroom! It's not that clean."

"Your dress is not going to get dirty if it's that short, babe. Besides, if you're that worried, you can just take it off."

"I'm not worried about the dress."

Ryan took a moment, just to create a melodramatic pause. Then he made his offer. "All holes, anything goes. Ask nicely, use your dirty words, and I'll do it." He pushed more energy, to add some weight to his words.

"What? Um... You bastard. I'm not going to let you fuck me in the ass without lube again. No way. I mean, you can just knock me out and do whatever you want anyway, so, please, stop these games."

"You know I have enough juices right here in my cock to lube you up real good, and like you said, I'm going to do it anyways, so why don't you just ask nicely, so we can get going here. You're barely holding it together anymore. The bartender knows what's up. Look at him."

Claudia looked up. The bartender did seem suspicious of her. Claudia was already wet, red, and panting. Time to mark one more into the losses column, she thought.

She looked Ryan in the eye. "Ryan, take me to the toilets, right now, and please fuck my face, and my dirty little cunt, and fuck my fucking asshole with that fucking monster of a cock of yours, and make me scream and cum, and give me that fucking load I need so badly. You put that load of yours so deep in me it'll last me for days. Please."

"Claudia, thank you. I'm honored you would think of me at a moment like this. I will gladly help you with your situation thing."

Then they were off. The bartender had definitely heard Claudia that time.

---

Claudia was sitting on her ass on the floor of the toilet stall, legs spread. She had no idea whether it was the men's room or the ladies' room, and she couldn't care less. All she cared about was the hot cock in her throat. Right now, slobbering all over that cock was very important to her.

The shoulders of her dress were hanging loose and one of her breasts was out. One of her shoes was still on her foot but the other one had slid out from under the stall door. Ryan's thrusts were pushing her against the wall as he held on to her head. The slobber was all over her chest. All in all, this was not how Claudia had hoped her evening would go. Then again, maybe it was.

The situation she was currently in was surprisingly similar to something she had briefly fantasized about at home, while putting on her lipstick. The man in her fantasies was always Ryan. She'd tried to plaster someone else's face over his but the facade always crumbled. The cock was definitely always his, that big fucking thing. She didn't care about size, really, and with the mind control sex magic it mattered even less. Still, in some fucked up Stockholm-syndrome kind of way, she loved that specific cock. She loved it a lot more than she loved it's owner, that's for sure.

Her pussy was gushing, dripping onto the floor. They had found a nice rhythm. Ryan remembered to let her breathe and she was already having little orgasms.

The duality of her mind continued to fascinate her. She truly hated losing to Ryan. Resisting him had become one of the cornerstones of her very being, in the past weeks. Then again, once the energy started flowing, she loved that, too. She knew idiot-Ryan and sex-god-Ryan were the same person but she didn't care. She loved letting the latter do whatever he wanted to her, and she never wanted it to stop. Oh, time to get up.