The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan had decided to change positions because Claudia's head had been making too much noise, banging against the side wall of the toilet stall. He dug his hand deeper into her hair and pulled her up. Her lips held on their favorite cock for as long as they could, and when they finally released him there was an audible plop sound.

Claudia was gasping for air, her chest heaving. Her eyes were wild and her smile was delirious. She giggled like an airhead. Ryan leaned her over the toilet and moved directly to the second course -- the main dish for some, but Ryan's favorite would be the dessert, especially with Claudia.

Claudia's tight and bouncy ass jiggled beautifully as Ryan rammed his cock into her wet pussy from behind. He pulled her shoulder straps down to her elbows and dug her tits completely out. Ryan still couldn't believe they were real. They were so firm and round, and surprisingly big. They were also nice and gooey right now from all the spit and slobber. He just had to twist and pull on them for a while.

Claudia was loud. Someone was already knocking on the stall door but Ryan didn't care. His hands slid along Claudia's body and he grabbed her shoulders from below. This felt like a really good grip so he really went to town on her horny little pussy.

It would have been a hard position to hold, especially with Claudia's legs starting to give, but this was one of those situations were getting super strength from a magical curse turned out to be nice and useful. Claudia's tits were squished against Ryan's forearms and he was carrying most of her weight, in this awkward position. Her slimy nipples were sliding along his sweaty forearms and he bet Claudia was loving the sensation.

Ryan knew he was on a schedule, though. He could not take all day so he decided to move on. He let Claudia fall down onto the toilet. Her dress was still clinging on. Ryan had had great pussy access, but he would have to shift the dress a bit to get to his main prize.

The golden cocktail dress was very tight around Claudia's feminine hips. It looked very expensive, and who knows, it could even have been her favorite. Ryan just had to rip it. Claudia had begged him to let her maintain a little bit of dignity, however, so Ryan had to prove to her he was a gentleman at heart. He vowed leave her enough clothing to get home. Then again, a little bit of dignity was not a lot, was it? He would rip the dress, just not totally.

With a grunt of effort, he made the fabric give way. The rip was a little bit bigger than he had aimed for, but still less than a foot. The main thing was, he could now see her tight little rosebud waiting for him, inviting him in. Now it's a proper cock-tail dress, he thought.

Ryan spread the juices around, milking Claudia's pussy, and milking his own cock, pushing all of it into her ass with his fingers. He got to business in record time. It really felt like Claudia's body had adjusted to him, had learned to take him more easily.

The feeling was sublime. This was the first time Claudia had begged for him to fuck her ass, and this was definitely Ryan's first time in a five star public toilet -- not just for sex, but at all -- so there was much to celebrate. He let the special nature of the moment sink in.

He pushed her ass way up, so that she was almost doubled over. Her back was against the water tank and her head was pointing down toward the floor. Ryan went balls deep in one long, slow push. Claudia's grunting got deeper and more guttural. Ryan got up to speed as fast as he could, and the pleasure of it all was immense.

While fucking her in the ass like this, in a place like this, it occurred Ryan that he liked Claudia. Having open sexual access to someone as classy as her -- to all his gorgeous women, in general -- was great, but he actually liked Claudia as a person now, too.

They could have never been friends in their earlier lives because he would have been too afraid of her. But now, with the added confidence he got from his magical sex powers, they could go toe to toe. She would dish it out at him, but now he had something to come back with. The sex was nice, too. She was an important part of his little harem, he decided. He wondered if she felt the same way.

It was time to go. Ryan reached down to cover Claudia's mouth. He knew she would scream her little face off whenever a really big one hit her.

Ryan also felt bad about ripping the dress a bit too far -- seven inches would have been enough -- so he decided to do her a little favor, as an apology. He came into her ass, hard, and let almost every drop sink deep down into her innards, and only squirted the last little bits on her face and her boobs. This took some willpower because of how deliciously they were framed for him in that strange position. He even wiped his cock on some toilet paper instead of on that nice dress of hers.

Once Ryan let go of her, Claudia's tired body slowly oozed down from it's uncomfortable pose. She ended up on her stomach, limply drawn over the toilet seat as if she was stretched across someone's lap, waiting to be spanked.

Ryan dressed up, not that he was that naked to begin with, and waited for Claudia to come back around. This would have taken forever without her new, improved tolerance, but now it took barely a minute for her to make her fist confused blinks. Then she smiled when she recognized him. It was kind of heartbreaking, the honesty of emotion in that first realization.

Ryan turned her around and sat her up on the toilet. When she was clear-headed enough to tell him she was okay, he gave her a little kiss and stepped out of the booth. Turns out, it actually was the ladies' room. There was also an angry waitress lady waiting for him there. As Ryan stepped past her, he gave the waitress five bucks to guard the door while Claudia was still recovering.

Inside the booth, Claudia took stock of the damage. Once again, she found herself unbelievably glad to be under a mind control curse that could render her temporarily immune to shame.