All Comments on 'The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 11'

by FacetiousTales

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally introduced the BBEG at the end there. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What’s the magic number of victims? 30? 50? 100? 1000?

This is getting boring because it’s the same bull shit chapter after chapter. It’s always the best sex ever. It’s always the most intense sex ever. It’s always the biggest orgasm ever.

Holy fuck dude. No it’s not. When does he just get to relax? Play a video game? Play pool with a buddy? Go to the gym? When does he get to do something that doesn’t involve fucking for hours and hours at a time? Every day. Without fail? 7 days a week. 52 weeks of the year for the rest of his life. No time off. No breaks. Ho holidays or vacations. Just sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sexsexsexsexsexsexaexsexsexsexsexsexsex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liking this more and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been on this site for over 15 years. Many terrific stories I've revisited time and again. I've even left comments of appreciation here and there.

I've never commented twice on a story or series.

Till now.

This is my FOURTH comment on your series.

I genuinely come to it for the fun of the writing and adventure. The eroticism is top notch but I'm enjoying the narrative even more.

Perfect balance of steam and story.

If this were a book or a series of books I wouldn't be able to put it down until I finished them.

Thanks for putting pen to paper as it were..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this one so much. This is one of the few stories that Iam reading right now that Iam looking forward to each update. Keep up the great work and ignore all the hate you get

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Another great chapter

I think you should incorporate the ninja part of the story back and have a Japanese girl join his harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

genuinely the best story ive read here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
To those who don't like the story so far:

If you're criticism of this is "it's always the best sex ever and it's just sexsexsex", you aren't paying attention xD There's parts where he tones it down, where he sits and plays video games with Stacy, where he is assumed to be having a good time not having sex with the girls (such as during some parts of their dates). How can an erotic story about mind control and a curse that literally is designed for the best sex every time, have too much sex and not enough downtime xD Here I was wanting MORE sex parts, too!

This is an absolute diamond of a story, and I hope it goes on for a long while. Part of me hopes that they just don't bother telling him the cure for the curse and that becomes a plot point or something. There's a lot of ways for this to go, but if it ends with the "predictable" becoming a god of love and "enslaving" a huge number of women and whatnot, even with twists and turns along the way, in no way will I be disappointed. I can't wait for more!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 2 years ago

Very solid installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

despite all the other things, what really, really, REALLY bothers me is that they didn't ask the new girl her name. They just said "your name is Jasmine now", which ... ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is it becoming Woke fetish story?

I thought Claudia, and her humiliation fetish, was the best part of the story but that's long gone.

I almost think Ryan will become gender neutral and will end up taking his slaves to a BLM march while promoting women's issues, has he started to spontaneous cry for no apparent reason yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Granny knows best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFacetiousTales@FacetiousTales
I mostly write male dominant mind control stuff. I have lots of stories in the works but I can't make any promises about any kind of a release schedule. I don't like reading unfinished stories, so I've decided not to release any of mine before they're ready. Of course, this ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES