All Comments on 'The Customer'

by nitejunky

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 10 years ago
Potential . . .

. . . requires execution to be realized. This story had good, maybe better than good, potential that was left hanging with poor execution. Two points as example.One, the way the story is written is clearly some childish male fantasy with little basis in reality or possibility. The movie part alone would require a cameraman to shoot as one example. Two, the grammar, word choice and spelling would have the author fail any junior high English course; readers deserve more respect than this author has demonstrated.

Learn the value of proofreading and editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hum....

This could be a readable story if the author either had someone to edit it or at the least stay calmed down enough to spell the words properly. The story lost a lot with all of the misspelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Cuck Sunday - big whoop. We know he wont, but change the locks and throw to the curb - Sue her company and the bull and if possible arrange for an accident to befall them both

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There's a story in there somewhere

But this version wasn't it. You need a good editor to even make this readable. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Erotica? Not in my world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty bad

Not only is this quite unrealistic the story is in great need of major editing. And I mean major.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What sewer do these scum writers crawl out of?

What's with the loving wives category? Nothing but willing cuckolds anymore. Read the first few paragraphs and then the comments. That's all I needed to know about this cucky tale. 1* for turning loving wives into cuckerotica.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
The end?

For a wife that didn't want it to happen, she went deep the first time...And even accept the lover use her fone and humiliate her husband...Will she accept her husband wish to end it all there? I don't think so...

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Attend to BobNBobbi

BnB gives VERY good advice. Others reinforce the overall sense that it is a decent (... well ... for LW) idea grossly mismanaged.

Just another case of carelessness: Lacy black half-cup bras are sexy. Dresses with 'reverse décolletage' are sexy. TOGETHER, however, they form a visual offense! The black back-straps and hardware of the bra disrupt the 'naked back' sweep. Looks like the worst of 'Wal-Mart People' videos! Yeah, I know there are breast-containment designs which avoid that, but they are exotic enough to mention if Hubby knew enough to find and buy one!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cuckerotica, It's what that stupid cunt Laurel wants this site to be.

They split Gay, Lesbian, and Transsexuals into separate categories but refuse to put cuckolds and swingers in their own category.

Banning profiles of people who simply vote 1* for retarded cuck stories and banning the likes of Duna for no fucking reason. He may have been annoying, but banning him because frontlinecaster doesn't like him? Fucking stupid.

What a piece of shit this site is becoming. Go to SOL, it is dedicated to authors and the freedom of speech.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That's a chance you take

Should you attempt something like that.

And may I say, yuck?

shaman43shaman43almost 10 years ago
WTF

Is this a day for stories that anger me or, at least, make me disgruntled. I can understand how some men can get excited by the excitement of their wives even by the actions of another man. This story is all about disrespect and disregard of another. Yuk.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Great story!!!!!!

Congratuulations!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
NEEDS WORK

You ruined it for me with the choking shit. What's wrong with you? Don't the reports of women dying from this fetish bother you? I found that part a total turn-off; otherwise you had a fair story that could have been great with a little effort--proofreading, re-wording, grammar check, etc.

Try again, I'll be sure to read it. Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Shut your stupid unwanted mouth cantbuyafuck.You're banned, banished, just a painful hollow shell of a man that Laurel once allowed to exist

"Cuckerotica, It's what that stupid cunt Laurel wants this site to be."

We fucking love laurel for giving us this site. You are less than shit on her shoe.

jimsault2jimsault2almost 10 years ago
You wanted it!

You pushed your wife into another man's arms and bed. She responded and he took advantage of you and the wife. She wants more... lots more and Jim's going to get it. You have gotten what you have wanted all along and I do hope your enjoying the results... I know Jim will along with your wife :)

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 10 years ago
Waiting for more

Listen, your wife enjoyed being fucked like a whore, so let her continue being a whore. You also enjoyed watching her being used and you will continue enjoying her be used as he fucks her more and passes her around between his buddies.

Everyone is having a great time, so why stop having a great time. Nothing wrong with sharing the wife with others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice story

pretty good story. love how his wife has become Jims whore and the hubby has no control over it..lol I'm sure he'll enjoy his wife being a slut like he always wanted.

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 9 years ago
Mrscayon

I would slit my throat if I was her !

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another subhuman with a cuck fantasy turns his wife into a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

4+ (4.4 = 88%, ★★★★+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

As soon as the guy left her register with a big grin on his face my wife called me to tell me she had a date tonight with one of the gentlemen that always hits on her. I was stunned, turned on, excited and a bit scared all at ones...

End quote.

• • •

I love married-woman sex stories. This particularly goes for stories where her husband knows & cooperates.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 2 months ago

Just another slower and his slut story. How stupid and worthless must you be to want your wife to be another man’s whore? No normal guy is wants that proving once again how abnormal and twisted cucks truly are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous