The Cybernetic Breeder Pt. 03

Story Info
The third monster woman is the biggest challenge of all...
2.5k words
3.1k
3
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Day Three...

...Maybe? Thousand?

Day three? No, not day three...

But the third, oh, the third... He had to find her, even though Venom and Prime kept him busy, slowly the path of his travel, fucking them whenever he could, barely making any progress at all before he had to sate his lust with them. If he had just been with Venom, closer to his time where he had come to be on the planet, he would still have had some of his mind. Yet there was a point at which his lust for monster women ached and twisted into something more.

Venom gave birth: the turning point for him. The monsters were not alone there and there were smaller, hag-like brutes that travelled along with them, acting as protectors, foragers, monsters that could satisfy their need for food and water, when even sex was no longer enough to sustain them. It meant, at least, that the hags could act as nannies, their long, lank hair framing gaunt faces, though they were motherly and homemakers, a lesser kind of monster to the beauties he adored.

Yet passion had overcome him not long after Venom had given birth, Prime's belly swelling too, though she had some time left to go, and he hadn't been able to stop him. Maybe it was something in their pheromones, something in the air, something in the water...but Theo changed. Not because of his cybernetics, not as he pinned Venom to the ground in a mating press, his legs pinning her thighs apart to breed her all over again.

Corruption, dark and twisted and oh so very kinky. It snarled through him and he leaned into it with the hunger of a wild beast, even though he did not know what it was. Further and further from his quest, even though the researcher was still doing all that he was supposed to be doing, he howled as he pounded her pussy full, barely even caring which hole of hers he stuffed while she dripped with evidence of one orgasm already.

He barely even remembered cumming the first time into her. Yet Theo needed it, craving it, lustful, kinky ecstasy demanding his attention even as Venom's breasts leaked and dripped with milk. They would never again not be lactating, not as they travelled on and Prime too gave birth, taken by him and surely impregnated again.

The next pregnancies would be even swifter.

The last monster took him a long time to get to, but the days no longer had any meaning. They had found her name, for it was written everywhere around her, a slut of a monster woman who took what she wanted, rampaging and ravaging, snarling and drooling from not one but three monstrous canine heads.

Spawn. There was no other name for a beast like that, Theo taking only a pause as he entered the monster temple, though he should not have been so surprised that, once, there had been a kind of civilisation there. It seemed that they had left, however, perhaps to flee the monsters of the moderate world, but the age-old pillars and arching roof of the temple housed a beauty of a beast, the jewel in his crown.

He did not need crowns there, though the hybrid bound between the pillars, grinding her cunt down onto a massive sex toy -- he couldn't describe the smooth, wooden, carved phallus as anything else -- was a queen. She was of the canine typing, though only slightly, her fur brown and a lighter, tanner shade, as if she was a Doberman or pinscher, though with something of a more delicate muzzle. Her ears pricked pointedly and she ground down onto the perfectly smooth dick with a howl, all three of her heads thrown back.

"Oh, yesssss! Ohhhhhhh!"

Her moans echoed through the temple, darkness having fallen so that it was only lit by flickering, dancing torches, though someone else, at some point, must have been there, for she was bound between two pillars. The pillars themselves were worse for wear, cracked as if she had been fighting the bonds that kept her arms apart for a long time, though it was only from pleasure that she squirmed and thrashed.

Her tail thrashed behind her, though it was slender and not a canine tail at all, but taking the form of a serpent. It seemed separate to her other three heads, in their normal position on top of her neck, eyes glinting as a black tongue flickered in and out of its mouth.

Bound as she was, despite her sharp teeth, he approached her boldly, Prime and Venom pausing to lounge over the thick, padded cushions, which seemed stuffed with fur and feathers and natural fibres, that were set up around the border of the main temple room. It seemed to be a place of worship and he took that well in hand as he grasped the canine's tits boldly, massaging them between his hands. She might have only had too, though they were huge and oversized,

Theo didn't even think of the life he had left behind. The sick desire to fuck and to breed was all that he thought about, though even asking Spawn for permission to touch her, to grope her, did not seem like anything that he should do. It simply did not even come to mind, did not enter his mind, not as he grunted and sucked on her tits, delighting himself with a flow of sweet, sweet milk right down his throat.

The monster dog woman howled and thrashed, bucking and grinding onto the sex toy -- but that would not be needed anymore. Though he wanted to remain suckling on her milky tits for as long as possible, the driving, pressing urge to breed was not something that could he ignored, not at all. He had to keep going, had to fuck her, though it was not an easy position to take the canine in.

She would stay bound as he fucked her, manacles around her wrists even as he squirmed under her. The three-headed canine being in a squat was something that helped him wriggle into position, at least, sliding his legs between hers as if she had always been riding him cowgirl style. His cock sprung up but it was Spawn who ground down onto his dick as his cock was just another toy for her, Theo's heart surging triumphantly.

Her howl bounced off the walls as her pussy contracted around his cock, rippling and pulling, though Spawn clearly did not have as good control over her body as Prime did. It was erratic, a twitch of muscles that massaged his cock, seeking one thing and one thing alone for him.

He could have held back. He could have even turned the course of his corruption, if he had had a mind to. But Theo did not, not as the succulent, dripping heat of her cunt closed around him, squeezing, pulsing, taking him as her arousal slicked down the length of his cock. It made it even easier to thrust, though she was tight, still so very tight, deliciously so, leaving him free to grab her hips and drag her down onto his hot length, humping and grinding, every motion more furtive than the one that had come before it.

"Yes... Yes... Fuck me... Pleasure... Give me...more! Moooorrrrreeee!"

Spawn's words twisted into a howl, but he was already balls deep in her. His balls had grown a bit with his corruption, but Theo barely noticed that, not when they were churning noisily, gurgling with how quickly they were forced to refill themselves during sex. The monster women, after all, were insatiable...

And, now, finally, the last woman would be his, joining his kinky harem. All of her own free will, of course, though it was fate that they were to come together, he to satisfy their needs and them to do the same.

Did any more need to come from life? It could be simple, like that, his back arching as he pounded his bare heels into the roughly hewn stone floor, thrusting up into her pussy. He bellowed, sound echoing, need swamping him as he pulsed, unloading for the first time inside her pussy. And yet that was only the first orgasm of many as Theo bared his teeth like the animal he had turned into, a creature of mindless sexuality and lust, all while they had the luxury of their needs met, again and again.

It was the kind of existence that too many would have gone for, but it was all there for Theo to greedily drink in, repeatedly. Some would have said that he was selfish, yet he was so much more than that, snarling and snapping, though his human teeth were not as fearsome as the fangs on the monster women. But that was just another facet of his corruption, a man who was by no means aware of how far he had fallen, or how high in the pursuit of his kinky endeavours, the life that he had always wanted to lead, he had risen.

Spawn, however, was far from done with him, Theo managing to grind the sex toy that she had most likely had made for her, all so that she could satisfy her needs, up into her arse. It stretched her backside, yet she still seemed to take it easily, double stuffed and penetrated, rocking and grinding on his cock and the toy, all for her ultimate ecstasy.

"Need...to orgasm..." She panted, only one of her heads talking at any one time. "Make...me...cum!"

She howled as he ploughed up into her, hands grasping her pussy, rubbing her clit, teasing it, another hand around on her arse, groping and squeezing. If it was orgasm that Spawn wanted then it was climax after climax that she would get. He dimly understood what was happening, that she needed constant orgasms to be satisfied, which was most likely why she was bound there...but Spawn would not need to be bound for much longer while he was there to satisfy her needs.

He howled and slammed up, pounding her cunt, fingers on her clit, squeezing and pressing. Other positions would be better for him to get her over the edge into climax with, with just his dick, but his fingers still worked, even if he ached for one of the sloppy, wet pussies of the others to be crammed over his mouth at the same time. Alas, such a bound position dictated that the triple-headed canine had to stay upright, more or less, sunk into a deep squat to rock against his member and the faux cock that had done her well for so long.

Matching her grunting howls, he forced her over the edge, her pussy gripping him so tightly that, for a moment, he feared not being able to pull out again, let alone thrust. For thrusting was all that he craved as the mess of her sex frothed around him, bubbling and creaming with the cocktail of their sexual juices.

No number of climaxes would ever be enough for him, however, as he relished in the mess of their arousal, wanting more, craving more, taking more. There was so much more for him to take, grunting and growling, his teeth bared and eyes darkening with intensity. Over time, his cybernetics had become dirty and grubby, appearing increasingly a natural part of his body, but he ached for more, to have her between his hands, one monster woman after the other.

No other needs entered his mind as he slammed up into her, her pussy squelching and dripping lewdly around him. That was the luxury of his position, of all that he could do there, the pillars cracking more and more as her bondage weakened, though he exulted in being able to take all that he craved with no further thoughts entering his mind. He only had to press on, driving and thrusting with his hips, slipping into a world where nothing else mattered.

"Mate..."

That wasn't Spawn, though he blinked as Spawn's tits dripped and leaked from the nipples, so heavy with milk. Prime had had enough of waiting for him as she planted her lightly slick and slimy backside on his face, grinding onto his nose. He ate her out voraciously, tongue driving deep into her pussy, luxuriating in the messy slop, wanting it all.

One after the other... His tongue rimmed Prime, her backside as slick as her pussy was, though he knew too that Venom was near, hunkering down and crawling, the weight of her pregnant belly keeping her close to the ground. Soon, they would birth again, but there would be more than enough time for him to take all three of them, enjoying the passion, thinking of nothing else.

After all, the hags would serve them, would ensure they were fed and watered, that everything they needed was brought to them, even the facilities to bathe. All while they humped and humped and humped, fucking through pregnancies and fucking as soon as another monster child was brought into the world, repopulating the planet with thriving life. The hags acted as nannies, taking them away, caring for them, allowing Theo and the two monsters -- now three -- to do as they pleased.

Soon, Spawn would be welcomed into that life too, her introduction to it complete.

He lost track of how many times he fucked the monster dog woman, but her pussy overflowed with his seed when his cock finally popped free and the pillars cracked and crumbled completely. Freed from her bondage, Spawn pounced, rolling with him until she was on her back and the monster who had been grinding her pussy onto Theo's face was knocked aside, though they would all get what they needed.

They would all just have to learn to share.

That would only come in time, however, thrusting and grinding, his cock slipping free of Spawn and into Venom, though he had to work around her giant belly. The milky leakage of her breasts more than made up for that as he latched his lips hungrily around a nipple, not caring who he was fucking as long as he got what he wanted. He drank down her milk, creamy rivulets streaming from the corners of his lips, longing for the next round, although he always got what he wanted. Whether he was fucking their mouths, their pussies or their backsides, he got orgasm after orgasm, greedily snatching up everything for himself.

With milk gulped down his throat and the bliss of orgasm roaring through Theo all over again, he knew he was right where he was meant to be.

Forever.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 1 year ago

Will you try to re-upload chapter 4 or will there be another way of reading it?

AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 4 concluded this story with the monster women all being pregnant, tying up their new lives there, but was sent back and cannot be published due to length. Apologies!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 01 Most people have a bucket list; I have a Fuck It list.in Mature
Greg May Have Got My Wife Pregnant My friend takes advantage of my wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 01 A hero makes a sacrifice and his rewarded is a second chance.in Novels and Novellas
Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 01 A son's device turns his mother into a free-use mommy slut!in Mind Control
LifeSim: Breeding Expansion Ch. 01 Ken's new avatar soon has him impregnating his neighborhood.in Mind Control
More Stories