The Cyclist

Story Info
An older woman meets a young cyclist.
2.3k words
3.68
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toniscales
toniscales
76 Followers

(for Evan)

She didn't know his name. She knew nothing about him.

All she knew was he rode his bike every day in the park. And she'd made it a point to be there every day where she could see him.

She was older. She was 43. He was only in his 20s, probably 25 or 26.

Just the sight of his legs alone made her mouth water.

One day she'd been close to where he'd bicycled by her. He'd passed deliciously close to her bench where she sat. He'd turned his head towards her. He didn't smile. Didn't acknowledge her at all.

But just meeting his eyes... That night she crawled into bed after her shower and threw off all her clothes and lay down on her back. The room was deliciously cool in the AC against the merciless Texas heat.

She wanted him so badly.

Her long blonde hair was loose and clean and still damp. She rubbed her head into the pillow. Her tits ached. She kept thinking about his legs as she'd watch him ride his bike every day. How she could see the muscles rippling with every movement. His tight young firm ass in his shorts...

Oh God, she thought.

She spread her legs in the darkness as wide as possible. Her pussy... She was so intensely horny her pussy almost hurt. Little sharp pulses of need and lust seemed to jolt through every inch of her. She took her right hand and reached down and spread her pussy in the cool air, as if in offering to him.

Oh God please, she thought. She desperately needed to cum. She suddenly had the fantasy of him jerking off above her and him cumming not inside her like she usually craved but having him shoot his cum all over her pussy lips... To be able to see it drip from her swollen folds...

The thought drove her insane with lust and with only about three fast circles of her fingertips on her clit and her fingers tugging hard at her nipples she burst in the darkness and moaned harshly in fierce orgasmic relief and release.

***

The next day she felt tired and stressed. She decided to move to a different spot. For some reason she wanted to avoid him that day.

She found a perfect lovely secluded spot under a tree and took out her erotic romance novel and began reading in relaxation.

"So what are you reading?" she suddenly heard a deep stirring male voice question her.

She looked up into a devastatingly gorgeous male face. It was him. He was all sweaty from riding and wiping his neck with a small white towel.

Her cheeks burned in sudden embarrassment. She didn't want him to see the lurid cover of her book. It was her typical fare, a tawdry shot of a woman being utterly dominated by a man, what she had always craved sexually since she was a little girl.

She was about to stammer "Ummm..." when he stepped closer to her and looked at the cover. His eyes met hers.

"So you like to read filth, huh?" He expressed no emotion in his voice.

"I, um... Yeah, I like erotic romance."

He tossed the towel nonchalantly on his bicycle seat. "It looks to me like you need cock. That's your problem."

She was embarrassed. But wildly aroused. But she was afraid to answer him. She was deeply intimidated.

He looked into her face. "You look like a real slut with all that slutty makeup and lipstick smeared all over your face. Look like you would be great at being used by a hoard of cocks. And love every minute of it."

She felt hurt and humiliated, though painfully aroused. Obviously he didn't like her. He was insulting her. Right?

She felt hot tears sting her eyes. Hastily gathering her things and trying to flee, she began standing up.

He stepped in her path. "Going so soon?"

She thought she would cry in front of him, and she didn't want him to see that. "I don't want to be where I'm not wanted."

His hand came up to grasp her chin, halting her. Even though he was so much younger, he was so much taller. He tilted her face upwards to his. His grip on her face wasn't necessarily painful, but it wasn't gentle either.

She found she loved it. Relished in it.

He spoke to her in a deep deathly serious voice.

"You think I'm not aware of the fact you watch me like a hawk every single fucking day? You think I don't feel your heavy stare on my body every time I fucking pedal past you..."

His breath in her face was driving her wild. His hand gripping her face possessively was utter delicious torment.

He started pushing her backwards with his powerfully strong momentum. She suddenly felt her back hit the tree. He pressed his body close to hers.

"Mmm, you like that don't you, you naughty dirty filthy little cougar slut. You like this young hard meat against you, don't you..."

She didn't know how to answer him. She loved every minute of it. Everything he was doing to her.

He moved his fingers to her mouth. He pinched her lips lightly but with considerable pressure.

"That's a good slutty mouth I could use. I've been in need of a good milf set of holes to use. These young girls don't always know what they're doing. I bet you have a lot of cock experience, don't you, my little milf whore..."

She couldn't speak. She was overwhelmed with lust.

"You're not much of a talker are you. That's okay. I don't want you for enlightening conversation. I want to use your dirty filthy slut dumpster sockets for my pleasure and amusement. My name is Evan by the way. Learn it my little pet. I think I'm going to add you to my spank bank. I want you ready to be used and abused maybe twice a week here. Understand me?"

She still couldn't answer him. She could only nod her head dumbly like a mute child.

"Okay my little cum receptacle. Turn around and bend over all the way on the ground and put your hands on the grass."

She mutely obeyed him. She was wearing that day a little thin-fabric green halter dress that kept her relatively cool from the heat.

He walked towards her and wrenched the skirt of the dress up over her waist. She'd forgotten she didn't like to wear panties. It was just too hot.

But it felt amazing with her ass in the air for his view.

His hands skimmed the bare skin of her ass and left goosebumps everywhere they touched.

"Mmm," he murmured approvingly. "A nice slutty mature ass for me to use to shoot my load in and on. One I bet that's seen many a cock's spunk on it. And in it."

He reached down underneath her and grabbed harshly at her hanging pendulous tits, squeezing and pulling.

"And a nice pair of slutty jugs I can watch bounce and sway as your holes get stuffed with my young dick and cum."

She was burning for him. "Evan... Please... I need you... Please now..."

His hand slapped her ass. "Shush little slut princess. This isn't about what you want. It's about what I want and need. And you're the vessel for me to use to get what I need. I need to blow my load like this twice a week. But I promise you'll enjoy it too."

She was crazed to feel his dick inside her. She tried pressing backwards against him but his hands were so strong and they kept a torturous distance between them.

He suddenly knelt on the ground and spread her wide open for his view. The pleasure was dizzying. She felt embarrassed suddenly, and for the first time it registered he was seemingly going to take her in a public park.

"What if someone sees us..." She started to say nervously.

He smacked her ass hard again. "You need proper training little fuck doll. My little mature dick holster. You need to learn to follow directions and not question me. Don't worry little baby girl cum whore. Your Daddy's here. I won't let any harm come to you. But you will take my dick whenever I choose to. Whenever I see fit. Whenever I demand it. Every time you're in this park you'll wait for me and obey my command. I'm going to do with you what you were made for. I'm going to give you cock until you're used and ruined for any other man."

At that point he pressed his face into her. She could feel his breath against her pussy and ass. He kept murmuring little sounds and grunts of approval into her wet, hot, painfully aroused flesh.

She heard his voice. "Yeah, that's it. Let me see this hot tight wet mature cock-starved snatch in all its slutty glory. I think I'll take my cock out of my shorts and start jerking off while I eat you. Mmm, you got me all nice and hard and ready to pound you and hammer you out some new holes with my brick-stiff young prick."

She could hear him ruffling behind her. She ached to look behind her but didn't from fear of displeasing him. She didn't want to do anything to displease him. She needed him desperately. She needed everything he was doing to her.

Finally she stole a glance behind her, giving in to the impulse to see.

He had removed his dick from his pants and was steadily jerking himself while he just openly examined her bare exposed pussy and ass. The sight was the most erotic sight she'd ever witnessed. She loved feeling used by him. Feeling like he was preparing her for him. She didn't care to think about why she loved it. She just hoped it would continue, what was happening between them.

She watched him stroke his gorgeous cock. He kept spreading her at different angles for his viewing pleasure.

Finally she felt his tongue in her folds, teasing, tasting. He took his tongue and slowly swiped it around her asshole, and licked upwards in one fluid motion at the crack of her ass.

She couldn't help moaning his name then. "Evan... Evan..."

She felt him laugh sardonically into her heated insides. "God you're a real little slut aren't you. Ripe for the picking. Or plucking. Or fucking. Or whatever."

She felt his tongue flick hotly at her engorged clit. And she couldn't stand the pleasure anymore. She exploded and gushed hard against his face, her body trembling against him

"Oh yeah," he breathed sultrily and sensuously into her violent orgasm. "Cum on my face my little dick taker. Little cock pet. You'll be all nice and slick with your slave pussy juice to take my dick more easily."

The pleasure and ecstasy of her orgasm wouldn't seem to subside. She felt and heard him lift himself up.

"Now don't you fucking move, my little precious jizz hot pocket. Because I'm going to fill that slutty little hot wet pie of yours up with my young cream. And you're going to take it like the glorious dick whore you are, bent over like that all the way in the air and your holes begging and screaming for my abuse."

He finally plunged his cock inside her. She tried to remind herself they were in public in broad daylight, but the sudden blissful perfect delicious filling of him within her and him hitting her womb made her want to scream in joyful ecstasy. She almost felt like she wanted to cry it felt so good, his hard length deep inside her. Nothing had ever felt so right as his dick in her.

She suddenly felt his hand at her neck as he began to pump her steadily. He gripped her by her neck and used it as leverage to pound her more effectively. The action caused her body to arch and bend where she could successfully take him deeper into her.

Why... Why did his possessive dominating grip on her neck make it so much better?

"Oh yeah," he cooed, fucking her selfishly like a lower primate. "That tight little creamy dick dock of yours is doing the trick. It's feels so hot and wet and tight around my young length. I think I'm going to bust hard inside you now. I'm going to do with you what you were crafted by God to do. Take a guy's load from his sac."

As he fucked her hard and without mercy and held onto her neck like she was some beast of burden to him, some smaller animal meant to do his bidding and serve his needs, she felt her pussy just contract violently around his dick, trying to milk his seed and fertilize her violently squeezing womb. She suddenly came hard on his cock as he violently thrust inside her and finally breathed a harsh ragged, "Fuckkkkk," and thankfully, blessedly shot his sweet load in hot thick ropes within her madly-clenching moist tightness.

The pleasure just wouldn't stop. He slowed his pace but she could still feel his cum pulsing within her. She imagined it being pushed out of the tip of his dick in little hot electric pulses, and it drove her to the point of insanity. The joy and acute pleasurable sensation everywhere in her just wouldn't end.

It seemed he was finally finished, though he still moved in her slightly, deliciously. He rubbed her ass as he continued to push slowly and slightly in and out of her, as if he was prepping and preparing and soothing her body to properly take the gift of his jizz.

"That's a good little slut dumpster. You've done well today. I'll have a good relaxed day now that I've busted my nut deep in you. I expect you here serving me every Tuesday and Friday. Got it my sweet little ball drainer?"

"Yes Daddy," she couldn't help but answer him.

"Good answer. Off you go now little cock wench. I'll be seeing you soon."

toniscales
toniscales
76 Followers