The Dagger of Mexico Ch. 03

Story Info
Ty discovers apowerful dagger, fucks Shells cucking Ralphie.
2.3k words
4.31
17.3k
15
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3) "The dagger of Mexico"

"The discovery"

The yacht was anchored inside the relative protection of Hassler's Cove at Isla San Martin off the coast of Mexico.

The trio arrived at dusk and found a perfect spot to drop the hook, Ty made sure the vessel was not dragging anchor, he set the anchor alarm and decided a night watch wasn't necessary as he is a light sleeper and has a monitor in his state room.

The Cove smelled wonder as Ralphie had a slab of baby backs on the grill along with some fresh corn and a mesh seafood rack filled with fresh zucchini and squash from Shell's Garden.

Ralphie slathered the ribs in his homemade BBQ sauce and his stomach rumbled as cracked open his second Modello and took an extra-long pull of the ice-cold brew.

The evening was uneventful except for the churning seas outside the protected cove.

Ty was up first at grey light; he surveyed the conditions and decided a shallow water dive inside the cove would the safest option for the day.

There's an area on the edge of the cove he wanted to try anyway as rumors of Pirates and hidden treasure have circulated over the years.

The rumors were intriguing as they mentioned famous Pirates and the like.

Ty unlatched and swung a power crane over the Starboard side of the vessel and started lowering the large Highfield yacht tender down to the water.

Once the tender was in the water and secured to the swim step of "Salty Soul" he fired the 70HP Yamaha outboard engine and let it idle as he made his way back to the deck.

Shells met him there and handed him a bacon and egg breakfast burrito and a coffee.

She looked stunning in a small pink bikini and nothing else, she already had the wetsuits and other needed gear lined up on the deck.

Ralphie with his fluffy red hair a matted mess and wearing nothing but a boardshort type of bathing suit walked on to the deck and spotted his wife bent over checking the tank air gauges.

His heart skipped a beat while a bolt shot down into his genitalia, he also noticed Ty standing on the dinghy, watching his wife intently, he could have sworn he saw TY rub his crotch but couldn't be certain as the morning sun was bright and he had forgotten his sunglasses inside.

A sharp pang on jealously crept through Ralphie as he pretended not to notice.

The three of them boarded the loaded dinghy and headed for the dive spot, the sides of the dinghy had "Salt Bath" and "T/T MV Salty Soul" hand painted on the sides.

This meant the dingy was named "Salt Bath" a play off the yachts name, the "T/T" stand for "Tender to" the main ship, Motor Vessel Salty Soul.

With then tender anchored the three divers descended about 30 feet and each found a suitable area to explore.

Ty gasped when he saw the handle of an old chest and some shiny objects flashing, the rougher than normal currents has stirred up the sand and exposed something.

Ty started digging around franticly and that's when he saw the dagger, it was surrounded by gold coins and bars but only the dagger stood out.

The dagger was gleaming at him seductively as he reached for it, he took the handle into his palm and felt an instant chill, an instant rush of testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, oxytocin, vasopressin, and other hormones swept through his body.

He absorbed thousands of years of the daggers history in an instant which would have made most decent people want to drop it, but Ty's already deviant personality meshed with the dagger instantly and his grip on the artifact strengthened.

He knew instantly that the dagger had injected some sort of hybrid combination of Incubus and Succubus into him.

His cock hardened inside his restricting wet suit to a lever never sustained before, it was throbbing and aching as he started thrusting his hips forward trying to masturbate against the wet suit, he couldn't control himself.

He felt someone tap his shoulder and saw Ralphie, his mask surrounded with air bubbles staring at the dagger and the gold, and right next to him was Shells.

A calmness overcame Ty as he saw his companions, he pointed to the gold horde, but they were looking at the dagger in his hand, it was glowing and pulsating, he pointed up and all three headed for the surface, the outline of Salt Bath was the target.

Shells and Ty boarded the tender and removed their masks, the dagger was still entrenched in his hand, glowing, and omitting a humming sound that apparently only Ty could hear.

Ralphie was still in the water getting ready to board when Ty ordered him to dive back down and start retrieving the gold, Ralphie was confused and didn't know why but he obeyed without question and started the retrieval process.

Shells felt strange like she was outside of her body watching from afar, she was confused and lightheaded as Ty stared at her with lust in his eyes -yuck what a creeper she though.

Why am I talking off my wet suit, I need to help Ralphie retrieve the gold, why are my hands not doing what my mind is telling them to do?

OMG why is my wet suit off and am in my small pink bikini, I really wish I had worn the one piece, Ralphie was so jealous when I packed it, I feel so guilty.

Ty wants me to bend over I can feel his thoughts and commands, there is no way I will do that she said to herself as she got on all fours at the bow, she looked back and Ty was naked with a massive hard on heading towards her, he had a blank expression and pure lust in his eyes.

WTF is happening, OMG his penis is so big, I had no idea, why is it making me so wet, I am so embarrassed, thank God my bikini is already wet from the dive.

Stay away from you pig, Ralphie will be back she tried to say but couldn't, OMG he pulled my Bikini bottoms down and pulled my boobs out, what is he doing...

Uggg, mmmm, stop that stop licking my but hole, stop it, ohhh, that feels good I've never been licked there before, ohhhhh, my nipples he's pinching them just right, that feels so nice, NO Stop it. Ahhhhh.

Why can't I talk, why can't I stop him, why am I about to cum, ehhhhhhh oh god, oh, oh, ahhhhhhhh...

Shells exploded with the biggest orgasm she has ever had, guilt washed over her as Ralphie appeared with a dive bag full of gold, he didn't seem to notice anything as he dove back down.

Ty had her turn around he removed her bikini entirely and spread her legs, the quarry that he had been hunting for so long was now his.

Shells was spread wide on the bow of a dingy, her nice tits standing proudly, and her tight pussy was wet and obscenely displayed in front of TY.

Ty couldn't wait another second to taste his married friend's pussy that he has been chasing for years.

He dove right in licking around the outer lips first, then started to snake his tongue inside her folds sending shivers down her spine, he stuck his tongue deep inside her salty, fragrant, and soft pussy; it was divine.

Her nectar consumed his senses and his large cock throbbed as he attacked her clit sucking it fast and hard, he made a few adjustments to her libido, and she started twitching and moaning before him.

She had her second mind blowing orgasm as her legs were trembling beyond her control, she didn't even notice Ralphie had delivered a second load and went back for a third.

Ty was running his engorged cock up and down her tight slit sticking the large head inside then back out, getting her ready to feel his full length and girth.

Shells was a site, her face looked blank, but her eyes were darting back n forth, her sexy body trembled, and her pussy steamed with need, her mind was racked with guilt but her new sexual needs and desires were overtaking her.

Ty, started to push the head in further, (he thought to himself this is the tightest pussy I've ever had) and some how he knew that Ralphie was the only man to ever enter it until now.

Shells was grunting, and squinting her eyes, she was whimpering as Ty slowly stretched her, her pussy was starting to part, starting to stretch, when she had another orgasm that flooded his cock with a creamy lube.

Ty took advantage of this and shoved his iron forged rod all the way in. Shells let out a throaty growl while her head swiveled back n forth, her lips started to form the O shape.

Ty was in extasy, his Trophy lay beneath him helpless and in rapture as he stretched her tight pussy to new depths, he pulled back then stabbed forward again he did this repeatedly and with each stroke the tight inner walls of her pussy started giving way.

Shells was having one orgasm after another as Ty whispered in her ear:

"You love my big cock slut; you are addicted to it and my cum."

"You're addicted to the pleasure it gives you.",

"Your tiny-cocked husband can't please you; you need to humiliate him in order to get this cock deep inside you where it belongs".

"You are addicted to me and need to taste me you need me in your mouth, in your throat, in your ass, you are my whore."

Shells tried to fight the words but couldn't as they were radiating throughout her being as she was fully penetrated, stretched and fucked hard for the first time.

She had a pool of creamy secretions on the seat and dingy floor, her thighs were covered with the sweet stickiness as she grunted and squealed, in her dazed peripheral she saw her husband board the dingy and remove his dive gear, he was naked, and his little penis was erect.

Ralphie pulled the anchor and started then engine, he had retrieved half the gold but would need to come back for the rest.

He was enraged on the inside as he drove towards the yacht, his beautiful wife had straddled the largest cock he had ever seen and was bouncing up and down on it, grinding on it, orgasming on it and making sounds he has never heard before right in front of him.

Salty Soul sat on anchor as the day turned to night, Ralphie was humiliated as his body had been shaved by his wife, he was hairless except for an even more humiliating landing strip she left right above what they were calling his clit.

H was down on his knees just finishing up shaving off his wife's curly blonde pussy hair.

His denuded wife's pussy oozed with her and Ty's cum, as she scooped some up and put it into his mouth making him suck her fingers like a cock.

Ty spoke:

"Listen up you little bitch, tomorrow in the AM you are going to retrieve the rest of the gold at first light, then secure the dingy and gear."

"I want you to make lunch and prepare the boat for departure, we need to get head home as I have lots of work to do."

"Your slut wife will remain here with me as her pussy needs lots of attention."

Ty started stoking her clit and pinching her nipples, he was kneading her tight ass and rubbing her all over.

"My new whore has been cock starved having to deal with your tiny dick all these years."

"Did you know she had to masturbate herself to orgasm after every pathetic attempt at fucking her?"

"it's true, I'll show you the videos later, you pencil dicked two pump chump."

Just then his wife squirted an orgasm on Ty's hand which Ty sucked clean while staring at Ralphie.

The Motor Vessel Salty Soul was underway at 40 knots, hauling ass back to Los Angeles while on auto pilot.

Shells was naked and on her knees sucking Ty's cock, her legs were spread, and her now bald pussy was glistening with her nectars.

Pin dick was kneeling to the side watching, his face bright red with anger and humiliation as his tiny cock was hard and dripping precum.

He wanted to stroke it and relieve a case of blue balls but somehow Ty wouldn't let him, he also couldn't lose his erection as he has been hard since yesterday, Ty's doing of course.

"Your wife is a natural cock sucker Ralphie, she is a natural cock whore."

"Her insatiable pussy is so fucking tight; I really wish you had some sort of a cock and could have enjoyed it."

"I am really looking forward to taking her ass, though that pinhole tight bud is going to need some stretching first."

"Come over here a closer man, I want you to get a close look at a man's cock and your wife's lips wrapped around it."

As the vessels got close to home, Shells was riding Ty's big cock as her husband now wearing her pink Bikini looked on with an embarrassing small leaking boner.

They secured the vessel in its slip and packed up as Ty called the cleaning service to come deal with washing and waxing.

They walked to Ty's truck, Ralphie about 6 feet behind Ty and his wife as Ty held her possessively his hands slithering all over her body.

Ty had Ralphie drive as he settled into the back seat with his new sex slave.