The Dagger of Mexico Ch. 04

Story Info
Ty takes his stepmother.
2.2k words
4.51
15.3k
21
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Chapter 4

"Stepmother"

Ralphie had driven Ty and his wife Shells to Ty's fathers sprawling Los Angeles estate. It was in a very ritzy area and many of the neighbors are famous celebrities.

He walked his new prized possession Shells into his personal wing of the estate that faced south, Ralphie walked a few yards behind them and watched his former friends' hands roam all over his wife's ass.

Ty showed Ralphie the kitchen and told him to make Shell's something to eat, something light.

Ralphie's little dick strained to get hard as Ty gave his new cuckold further instructions, Shells stood a few back and rubber her horny and insatiable pussy.

He walked Shell's to the bath area that had a large sunken tub with jets and a couple of luxurious bathrobes hanging on a shelf as he stripped her naked and started pinching her nipples roughly, he handed her a sterling silver Victorian era hand bell and told her to get in the tub and soak as he has business to attend.

As he walked out, he said:

"Ring the bell if you need anything and Ralphie will fetch it for you."

He then took their bags and locked them inside a large walk-in closet loaded with all sorts of unsavory things, he grabbed a small worn leather bag and placed the dagger inside of it locking the door behind him then he stepped outside.

Ty walked onto the patio and jumped into a custom golf cart painted black with orange and red flames on both sides, the cart was lifted and had extra-large wheels giving it the appearance of a monster truck.

He turned on the Bose stereo system and clicked a few buttons until he found the song he was looking for and cranked up the volume as he drove.

"One Step Closer" from Linkin Park started vibrating the seats as he made his way to his father and stepmothers wing, Chester's familiar throaty voice sang:

"Shut up when I'm talking to you

Shut up, shut up, shut up

Shut up when I'm talking to you

Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up

I'm about to break"

He entered the north wing quietly as he made his way into his father's kitchen where his voluptuous stepmother Wendy was preparing dinner.

He paused a moment to take in her large MILF ass jutting out of her pink leggings, her button-down white shirt rested on her hipline showing just a touch of her toned stomach, her large surgically enhanced 36 double Ds were barley contained.

Her wavy layered hair rested a few inches above her large round ass, her black pumps contrasted perfectly with her jet-black hair and red lipstick, she looked very sexy, in a way that only a wealthy- MILF housewife can.

Ty flashed back to when he was younger and how hard she always made his cock, she used to tease him something awful when his father was gone, wearing skimpy thong bikinis while at the pool and sometimes they transparent, leaving doors open when she was changing and lots of bending over in front of him giving him ample views of her tits and ass.

Ty found out years later that his father has a sophisticated surveillance systems throughout the estate, and now TY is convinced that his stepmother Wendy has watched him beat off many of time, while he was smelling her panties and licking her dried cream off her dildos and vibratos.

The funny thing is she acted completely different when Ty's father was home, she was the dotting wife giving her wealthy husband 100% of her attention and not even a giving TY a single glance, this always angered him.

Wendy looked back and said:

"Oh, hi sweetie have a seat I'll fix you a drink, your father should be back from his New York trip in a couple of hours."

she paused then said:

"The trip was a success and Nakamura Enterprises is on board, exciting right?"

"Looks like Japan is in our future, were going to have to start looking at properties."

Wendy walked over to the extra-large kitchen island, the top was adorned in Blue Bahia granite which is a Van Gogh granite- a rare and very expensive slab.

She bent over lingering longer that she should have and pulled a tall, frosted mug out from the custom made Italian Meneghini La Cambusa freezer and an Ice-cold Corona out of the matching refrigerator.

She poured the beer into the frosted mug and slid TY a bowl of quartered limes, she then reached for her Champaign flute and grabbed the bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal 'Gold Medallion,' Orfevres ltd edition Brut Millesime which costs about $4k per bottle, her luxuries have no boundaries.

Wendy toasted Ty and said: "welcome home kid, I hope you fishing trip was successful" as she sipped her expensive champagne.

Ty said:

"It was a diving trip, not a fishing trip and I found something that I just know you are going love!"

Ty chugged more than a third of his Corona in one pull and barley was able to fight off a brain freeze. He licked his lips as the sour lime taste lingered for a moment.

Ty clutched the leather bag and felt the dagger's warmth, he could hear it singing to him in a very low hum, his cock hardened.

"Sit down slut"

Ty's stepmother thought to herself, (how dare you) but found herself sitting on the table in front of her stepson in the exact spot where he pointed his finger, her legs were spread wide and her" V" was on display.

Ty reached up and unbuttoned the 4 buttons that were holding her cleavage in and both sides of the thin shirt released like they were spring loaded, he grinned when he saw her big areolas and long nipples through the sheen material of her bra.

"Dressing like a slut for daddy's return I see."

Ty stood and unclasped her expensive lacy and transparent bra, he then cut the straps with the dagger discarding the remnants on the floor.

Her nice round tits, the cock tormenting objects of his youth, proudly sprang in view.

They are not unfamiliar to Ty as he has seen them many times through cracked doors and nightgowns but there was something special watching them like this, handling them, possessing them.

Ty was manhandling her tits, lifting them, and watching them fall back into place, pinching her long nipples, pulling them.

Wendy tried to lash out at her stepson but the only noise emanating from her full red lips was a groan.

"You won't be needing bra's anymore slut" Ty barked as he continued to roughly handle her big tits.

"You see I know my father has an ironclad prenuptial agreement with you and I will be taking over the businesses, the properties, I will have power of attorney in just a few short hours."

"There is nothing you or him can do about it, if you are a good enough fuck I might not throw you out, in fact I might even make you my wife."

Ty made his stepmother stand up and he started sucking on her nipples while squeezing her big ass.

"Strip naked slut but put your heels back on, turn around and take your time."

Wendy robotically complied and stood before her stepson completely naked except for her heels, her makeup was caked on, and she had a thick black bush that profoundly stood out.

"You have a very nice body for older slut, I know my father is old school and you tailored that giant fucking bush to his liking."

"However, we are going to have that shit completely waxed, I like my pussy bald, I want your pussy lips and big gash on full display for me at all times."

"Sit back on the table and spread wide, masturbate for me until you orgasm slut."

Ty stood back and watched his stepmother spread her legs and reveal her hairy pussy, she spread herself wide and her lips parted revealing a very large vaginal opening, Ty was naked now and stroking his long thick shaft and licking his lips."

Wendy was rubbing her nub furiously but couldn't cum, she was wet, and her pussy was sloshing and leaking copious amounts of fluid, she has never leaked like this or been this wet before as Ty continued to make subtle changes to his stepmother.

Ty shuffled with an arrogant stroll, his big cock lodged in his hand as he stroked its length, hoovering at the large mushroom shaped head where he squeezed tight then add a few short rapid stokes before resuming back down its entire span.

He stopped at the large refrigerator and retrieved an extra-large cucumber bringing it back to the edge of the table where Wendy was furiously beating off.

"When the kitchen staff brought this home, I'll bet you immediately stuffed it inside that needy cunt."

Ty was shaking the vegetable in Wendy's face; Ty knew she had not fucked herself with it, but he loved the shade of red the humiliation turned her.

Ty reached over and grabbed Wendy's flute downing the rest of her Champaign then refilled the glass and brought it to her lips, giving her a few sips as he shoved the cucumber in her.

"That's it, look at that pussy gape, look at that used pussy swallow up that big ass cucumber."

"Mmmmmmmm very nice mom, very nice, that's right slam it in and out, in and out."

"You may cum now whore, I want to taste my new pussy and taste that cum"

Wendy was hammering the cucumber into her large wide-open snatch, obnoxious sloshing and throaty moans filled the air as she howled, spasmed and reared with the cucumber lodged in her to the hilt, her hand was furiously skimming over her speed bag as the table below her ass filled with her juices and cream.

Ty grabbed her by the hair and yanked her off the table spinning her around and placing her hands forward using the tables edge for support, with his right foot he kicked her legs apart kicking at each side until he had her spread wide.

He squatted underneath her and started to suck her juices out, her flavors were delightful as his tongue snaked back and forth:

"Mmmmmmm, so sweet and savory no wonder my father kept you around."

He was now sucking at her asshole, licking, and probing:

"Mmmmmm, yeah, my old man has great taste in pussy and ass, I can't wait to get my cock inside this fat ass, but first your greedy, slushy pussy needs my attention."

Wendy's face burned with humiliation as her stepson slid his extremely large and thick cock into her from behind.

This is by far the largest cock she has ever experienced; Ty's father has a decent cock of 6.5 inches, but father time has caused it to soften.

Wendy has always been a slut, a faithful wife but a horny girl nevertheless and her husband's softening cock and weakening stamina has led her into to a dildo addiction. Wendy gets herself off on frequently with the big rubber toys when her husband is traveling on business.

.

Ty started fucking his stepmother with long fast bursts and she immediately orgasmed all over his thick cock, Ty pounded her from behind like a machine, he was making sure she felt his cock, felt his power.

"Lick up all your cunt juice while I fuck you, lick up every drop like a good doggy."

Wendy's big tits flopped violently as she tried to lick up her cream from the table, it was getting all over her hair and face as she swallowed what she could, her face was bright red, and she had a sheen of sweat covering her trembling body as her stepson jackhammered away.

"I'm going fuck your ass just as hard mommy, but I'm going to wait for my father to get home before I do that, I want him to see what a whore his soon to be ex-wife is."

Ty reached forward and started manipulating her big fake tits as he whispered to her:

"These tits are nice, but I want them bigger, much bigger, something in the G to H range will be perfect for a slut like you. We will call Dr. Lee tomorrow since he did such a good job on these double Ds."

Ty started slapping her ass hard letting her know who owned her while pounding away, Wendy orgasmed again, she has been cumming repeatedly and was babbling incoherently as she got fucked.

"Yeah, slut it won't be long now, my father is on his way home from the airport, this is going to be so much fun!"

Wendy shivered inside trying to escape her mental prison but all she could do was take the hard fucking and cum, her orgasms were like nothing she has ever felt before, her altered senses were creating sensations throughout her body that the dictionary doesn't have description for.

Wendy tried to burry her face into the table with the remains of her secretions as she saw her husband's driver pulling the stretch limousine past the security gate and guard building through the flat screen security monitor directly in front of her.

Ty started pounding her even harder as he saw the same thing on the flat screen, Wendy's body was betraying her again as she felt another monster orgasm building from deep within her folds.

Stay tuned for Chapter 5.