All Comments on 'The Daisy Chronicles Ch. 02'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sobbing

Holy Hell Marx810, stop making me cry with your stories.But yeah, LOVED IT.

~Krista

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Was good until he made her sleep with other dudes. Sharing with other guys just doesn't appeal to me personally. Liked how it was going up until that point though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More?

Will there be more to this if you have time?

marx810marx810over 3 years agoAuthor
Oh, most definitely

I have absolutely no intentions to leave this story unfinished. I was just focusing on Overly Familiar because I was trying to finish part 2 before the end of the year and on the whole, that one gets more comments so I tend to be more motivated to write on it. But worry not, I will absolutely do the...2-3 chapters this story has left. As well as the second part of Corrupted Desire.

In fact, depending on how my timeline goes, I don't think I can even start on the third part of Overly Familiar without doing the second part of Corrupted Desire. Long story short, definitely going to be working on this. Soon...ish...

basicbrat181basicbrat181about 3 years ago

A sex story has no right making my eyes water especially when I’ve read it before

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES