The Damsel Blade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He comes past here every day like clockwork. He'll be along" The second voice was calm, quiet and muted. Even the area around it was darker, the silhouette blending into the brick work.

"Well, clocks a little slow today! I told you we should've gone for him after he left the bar." The first voice was petulant, it had a whine to it that sounded permanent, judging life to forever fail to live up to standards it expected of it.

"Are you thick? Do you want to know what Herb would do to you, that's their protected ground?" Second voice said, then sniffed the air and cut off the incoming whine "Shut up shut up someone's coming"

The pair pressed themselves against opposite walls of the empty garage, the door cracked a touch, just enough that you could imagine that someone might have left it unlocked and the wind had just eased it that bit open.

A young man coasted up on bicycle, the only sound was the hiss of rubber gently running over the street. Just before it passed the garage the rider cursed, slipping on ice and nearly losing control, before it rolled on and away into the night. It's rider unaware they'd just passed something far more dangerous than a tumble onto the frozen ground.

"It's getting late, sooner there will be more like him, the joggers will be out. I'm not killing this guy with witnesses about." The whine returned after a good minute had passed.

"Oh you're not killing this guy. That's why we've got all the manacles and stuff." Voice two checked her gear for the hundredth time.

"What the fuck do you mean you told me to shoot him in the fucking head?"

"Gotta be a bit more thorough than that with this one Frank."

"Jesus fucking christ, what wierd shit has this dude got us involved in. Even a troll goes down with a fucking bullet in it's brain. He'd better be paying me more." said Frank. The edge of his perpetually nasal voice lifting up a touch with the idea he could weasel more money out of the situation.

"What're you expecting from this job?" She was careful in the question, the value of the job was beyond words for her. It was the only reason she hadn't cut or run, that and the outside chance she might get to see Frank die. She knew why she was on this job, her talents made sense. Frank though was an amateur in professionals clothing, the only reasonable bet was that he was here because if this went tits up no one would miss him, in fact it might be celebrated by certain groups, or anyone who spent more than ten minutes in his company.

"Well let's see if the ice I laid out will slow him down first, he's got a big head but he moves fast. I charge more for a moving target." The reply came and the pair settled back to watch as someone came jogging up.

....................................................

When he'd finally got his breath back he sat down on the bed. Gwen had practically melted into him, and now hugged him, legs straddling his. His left hand in his desperation to hold her close cupped a firm round buttock the muscles no longer taught meant she felt like firm dough. He felt her tail snake around his wrist holding him there. He saw no reason to fight it. He couldn't ignore either the feel of her body pressed against him, the very focused pin points of her pierced nipples, the metal and rigid flesh pressing into his chest surrounded by soft fluid pressure of her breasts. Old Balin was waving a flag or responsibility, of larger concerns but his heart wasn't in it.

He breathed in and smelt her hair. His right hand massaging the back of her head. He could feel her arms wrapped round him, they struggled to get fully round his chest leaving her fingers tracing up and down his spine. This was nirvana.

"How is this possible." He heard himself ask, barely managing a whisper.

"Fuck if I know." Gwen replied, she sniffed as she said it.

"Hey it's all good, I'm here." He tightened his grip just a touch and felt a sigh of pleasure course through her

"These are happy tears steel for brains. This is not possible, this moment didn't happen and it's so unbelievable it's happening now I can't even imagine who'd make it up." As she spoke her voice kept shifting, it had the tone of the younger Gwen now but the swearing was definitely present Gwen. She leant away from him, unsticking their torsos and bringing her legs round to fully straddle his hips. His clothes shifted and he was acutely aware of another part of him that he had zero control over. From the look on her face she was aware of it too. She gave a Cheshire grin, it was very much not an expression that Young Gwen wore, it had far too much confidence. Young Balin's body was paralyzed by that stare, it promised things.

"Now the sensible thing would be to work out what's going on." The confident look was matched by a flirtatious tone. Her hips shifted, pressing her ever tighter against his rock hard member. The doughy cheek beneath his fingers alternated between steely muscle and supple flesh that he began to knead his fingers into.

"Yes that'd be sensible." he managed to reply as Gwen with her hand rising to grasp round the back of his neck rolled herself backward, allowing her more freedom to shift in his grip and sending her full breasts bouncing, looking all the larger on her small frame. He shifted his grip from behind her head to her back, as he slowly leant back, supporting her curves and enabling her to rise to straddle his now completely prone body.

"I mean there's an apocalypse to avert." She placed both her hands on his chest, and ground herself, hips rocking back and forth and side to side into him. Pressing herself against his full erect length the jogging bottoms providing the only guard between them.

"There is." he managed, both hands now cupping, kneading caressing the tender flesh.

"And this is the part where you would normally insist on pausing this kind of activity to better save the world?" The voice was breathy, antagonistic. She leant down, their height difference meant the top of her head barely reached his chin.

"I'm sure we can get to it later." He answered as he lifted her up and kissed her.

....................................................

His lips closed in on hers but glided off to one side, like a magnet pushed off course by it's duplicate, she made her own attempt but felt the same resistance. A pit opened in her stomach, dragging her intense horniness with it. The terror in her body sucking the playful flirtation from her, bitter fears of self worth and an underserved avalanche of body confidence threatened to ruin the moment. Her mind flashed back to the core reason she'd never been able to move their relationship on, a certain magical promise, between her, an arch enemy and a Ghurka not put the moves on Balin. That shouldn't stop him, the young body said, it has to be us. Looking into his amber eyes she could see the same confusion in his face. And for the first time in all the years she'd known him he swore "Fucking Jay!"

The pieces clicked, and from the battered and bare branches that had been her confidence, anger blossomed. The bastard, the absolute bastard, he'd maneuvered them into a mutal destruction pact, sat her and Lana down at table and fucking got them to sign up to the fucking angstiest existence ever. They'd both agreed to not make certain 'moves' on Balin, and would wait for him to make the first move. Only from the fucking look of things Balin was signed up to much the same.

"Fuck, it's always something isn't it! Always some nonsense." she muttered into his shoulder, collapsing on to him. Her brain listed a catalogue of books, spells to try, but her body rebelled, it just wanted to stay here next to him, so all the pining would mean something. Her face was buried in his hair, so the wisps of black curls tickled her nose. She pinched her younger body, she could fix this, besides there were other concerns. She was safe in the house here but if this was real and not some sick joke there was a lot of work to do. Besides this really was just par for the course, the exact bullshit they'd been dealing with for what thirty, forty years? He was always close but never their, and when he was it was always temporary. She willed herself to try and unsaddle herself from him, for all the above reasons and the fact she might implode into a horny singularity if she got herself any more worked up. But his hands remained clamped to her thighs, she was held firm. This did not help with the arousal at all, being manhandled by him was one of her oldest fantasies, and that was before she learnt he could bench a car. He seemed to be thinking and he wasn't getting any less hard beneath her. Both body and mind locked up, not daring to interrupt in case the bubble broke and they had to return to a depressing reality where this wasn't happening.

"No, I'm done having this, having our time together stolen from us by other people's expectations. We're going to find some way to make this work." He rumbled beneath her, his chest humming with that bass voice. Her soul soared, as did she. She was thrust aloft like she weighed nothing at all. He lifted her over himself, balancing her body on his palms, beneath skin she could see runes flow fortifying his strength. From her high vantage point, she could properly appreciate his body. With both the experience of years and the excitement of youth she savoured the details. He was muscular but in a lean way, like a gymnast who had decided to pursue some extra weight lifting. He had perfect proportions, not lanky or overly stocky. Perhaps he had broad shoulders but it lacked that barrel chest. Finally what made it perfect in her mind was he had just enough body fat to take the edge off. So he wasn't chiselled but there was no doubt to the muscles below. She got to enjoy seeing a lot of muscles working as kicked off his socks and jogging bottoms.

His boxers were a tent, she could already see a damp spot of excitement highlighting his readiness. Stymied by the only remaining piece of clothing separating them, they made eye contact again. While a younger nervous system panicked, melting under the confidence it had lusted for so long she forged onward. She smiled at him, dragging her arms up to her breasts. She began to massage them, her torso was directly over his head, so he got the full effect.

She found her voice "I don't care if this is a fantasy, a dream, or an afterlife. I want this." Her tail, an element of her heritage she often cursed but was now keen to employ, slipped down between her legs. It was black like her horns. The full length was over three feet and it was graceful, not much thicker than her thumb at the base and at the tip was just a little thinner than her pinky. It terminated in a spaded tip which was useful for many things, such as catching the band at his waist and starting to pull. He seemed absolutely mesmerised by her, his eyes drank her in like fifty year old scotch, so distracted she had to send the tail behind him to prod him to arch his back, and while high above him she finally slid the pants down.

As they reached his thighs his full size sprung free. Heat, desire and focused problem solving cascaded through her. It wasn't like he had a monster between his legs,it was an above average cock but combine that with the fact it was scaled up to match his above average size and it was impressive. She leant her hands down, to brush his chest. Her personal flavour of sexuality meant that the only men to really catch her attention had been few and far between, Balin's personal equipment was a step above the rest and she waited to see his move. He shook himself from his worship of her and lowered her down towards him, allowing her hands to better dance over him, brush him. She savoured the hardness of muscles and the sheen of sweat he was coated in.

"What next Sir Knight?" She pulled one hand back up so as to run it over her breasts fingers grazing her nipple, and then let it slink down between her legs to answer the burning call finding herself hot, wet and very sensitive, even the lightest touch was enough to ensure she could barely groan "I'm open to suggestions"

....................................................

Animal emotions ripped through Balin, he could feel intense consuming desire to throw Gwen down onto the bed and thrust and thrust till they were both a sweaty mess. But that wasn't an option. The idea of a hand job to finish things off felt like surrender. Any attempt Old Balin might've made to derail this with serious concerns were long gone. As she gently caressed herself, running hands over nipples he wanted to suck on, slipping fingers where he wanted to bury himself, he realised just how easy she was to hold. He'd dragged runes into his bones from the blade to make himself stronger without even thinking about it, his mastery over that was not decreased. Feeling the heft of her, a memory of an encounter and an idea for a solution popped into his mind, that would work.

"Hold still" he said and Gwen paused her sinuous show above him. Carefully shifting his grip he rotated her in the air, so she was facing the ceiling, he heard a gasp as he lowered her down, he didn't have to direct her for the next step as her taught backside descended she opened her legs and clamped her thighs round his erection. The sudden pressure and heat of her was enough to send a pulse of pleasure into him, the kind that bounced to the top of the spine then back down to toes. It was added to as her tail looped round him in a single cord, gripping him even further.

He could feel the heat of her snatch, the slickness of it against the top of his cock while her thighs went tight clamping him against her. He tried to lift, her up but he was clutched too tight. "Wait" her voice breathed." Some spell fired off and a bottle jumped to her hands, a second later a cool hand spread lube up and down his shaft, the thighs parted just long enough for the cool liquid to sink down before closing shut. He nearly came, and heard her breath, her moans she lay on top of him now, fingers rising back up to her breasts, he looked down over her body, and growled his own appreciation. She felt amazing, she rested her shoulders on his chest, his hand still clasping her thighs.

She looked up at him licking her lips as he started to lift her up and sink her down, as he did her legs began to move gently from side to side, massaging him against her slit, he could feel he wasn't going to last long. His lust wasn't helped that with every rise and fall her breasts flowed back and forth like waves, that is when she wasn't dancing her finger around them. He met her eyes and saw a mirror of his pleasure and then she began to shake, he brought her down, their bodies held together by gravity, sweat and her shivering thighs. Holding her steady as an orgasm coursed through her, her muscles vibrating in pleasure and that is what sent him over the edge. He wrapped both arms round her body and held her close as he felt his pent up lust break loose, his orgasm drove an answering wave from her, her eye's fluttering as she lost control. Hands shifting to grip his arms as she let out a stoccata moan of approval.

They lay on the bed for some time, just basking in the afterglow of it. He managed to share a "Wow." and heard one in return. Bliss went through his body cutting every piece of tension, loosening every muscle, he felt utter, total content. He couldn't remember feeling half as good as he did in this moment. Over the next few minutes as he played with her hair and held her body, anger at the initial denial melted and through the post coital haze his brain tried to think of what came next. His body, while very pleased with how things had gone, put in a vote, reminding him that the last time he'd slept was over 24 hours ago. Without a reasonable candidate to face it, the majority was carried and he passed into sleep.

12