The Dance

Story Info
As we dance your breasts rub against my chest.
1.3k words
4.37
5.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are out dancing and enjoying the evening. As we dance to a slow song I hold you close in my arms and feel your breasts pressing against me. Your head is on my shoulder and you softly kiss my neck. As you kiss my neck my excitement begins to build and I start thinking about going home to enjoy our passion. I tell you that we need to get ready to leave and you say you want to stay and dance.

As we continue to dance you rub your butt against me and send my excitement higher. I am getting an erection and scared that everyone will see it. Another slow song is played and I pull you close to me so that no one can see me. You start to giggle in my ear and tell me you can feel my erection pressing against you. Reaching down you rub your hand over it and squeeze it through my pants.

My excitement is soaring and I tell you I want to go home and take you to bed. You laugh at me and tell me that you still have some dancing to do. I go over to our table and sit down to try to hide my erection from the view of the rest of the club. You come over and sit down beside me and tell me that you want to dance some more. Telling you that I need to wait I refuse to leave the table hoping my erection will go down soon. Again you reach over and slide your hand over it and make sure it stays erect. Begging you to stop you laugh at me and rub it more.

You pull my zipper down and slide your hand inside my pants. Wrapping your hand around my erection and pull it out through my zipper and begin to slowly slide your hand up and down it. Worried that we can be seen I try to stop you but you refuse to let go of my erection. You continue to slide you hand up and down it sending me into a confused state of bliss. I am worried that we will be seen but the pleasure of your hand sliding up and down on me is exciting.

As I am getting close to having an orgasm I begin to tremble and you stop sliding your hand up and down on me. Asking why you stopped you tell me that you just want to tease me. Reaching down I put my erection back inside my pants then take you by the arm and start towards the bathroom. When we get to the bathroom I push you to your knees and pull my erection back out of my pants. You put your hand around it and softly kiss the tip then wrap your lips around it and suck it into your mouth. I grab you by your hair and push my erection in and out of your mouth. As I begin to tremble I hold your head as I push into your mouth faster and erupt in a wonderful orgasm.

I pull you up and kiss you then we return to our table and relax for a few minutes before we go back to the dance floor. As we dance to a slow song you start rubbing your pussy against my leg. When the song is over we go back and sit down. I slide my hand under your dress and push your panties to the side. Slowly I push my finger inside you and slide it in and out. As my finger moves in and out of you I rub your clit feeling how swollen and hard it is. Moving my finger in and out of you faster I feel you trembling. Leaning your head back you moan softly as you start shaking and your orgasm rolls through your body.

When you have settled down I ask if you are ready to go home and you say we need to hurry. We leave the club and start home and you soon pull your dress up then start rubbing your pussy. As I am driving I want to watch you masturbate but I must keep my eyes on the road. You rub your clit as you slide your fingers in and out of your pussy and I hear you moaning louder. I try to look over at you as you start shaking and yell that you are going to cum.

We get to the house and rush inside. As we go through the door we start removing our clothes and kissing passionately. We drop our clothes on the floor making a trail of them all the way to the bedroom. When we get in the bedroom I push you onto the bed and get down on my knees between your legs. I wrap my lips around your clit and slide my fingers inside you. As I suck your clit into my mouth I move my fingers in and out of you faster. Gently I slide a finger down to your asshole and rub it as I suck your clit harder. Slowly I push my finger inside your asshole as my other fingers slide inside your pussy. My fingers move in and out of you faster as you begin to tremble. Sucking your clit into my mouth I hold it with my teeth and rub it hard with my tongue. Your body tenses and you begin to shake as your orgasm rocks your body.

I stand up and place my erection against your pussy. Slowly I push inside you then slide in and out. Reaching down I massage your breasts as I slide in and out of you faster. Gently I begin pinching your nipples and pull the lightly. Our moans are getting louder as I move in and out of you harder. You put your fingers on your clit and start rubbing it as I slide in and out of you. Our excitement is out of control as we start to tremble. I push into your harder as you rub your clit faster and we start shaking. Our bodies tense and we explode in a beautiful orgasm.

Taking you by the hand I help you up from the bed. We go into the bathroom and start the shower. With the hot water pouring out we get into the shower and start washing each other. Softly I slide my hands over your breasts feeling your hard nipples rub against them. Gently I slide my hand down between your legs and rub your pussy. You wrap your soapy hand around my erection and slide it up and down washing it.

We let the water rinse the soap away and you put your arms around my neck. We kiss passionately as I put my hands under your butt and begin to lift you. You help me by pulling on my neck as I lift you up and press you against the wall. Placing my erection against your pussy I slowly push inside you. As I move in and out of you we kiss passionately. Your breasts press against me and I push into you harder as our excitement builds. Your clit is rubbing against me as I press into you harder. We moan loudly as our passion soars. Your legs get tighter around my waist as you pull yourself tighter against me. We start to tremble and shake as we erupt in a wonderful orgasm.

Exhausted from the night we get out of the shower and dry off. We go into the bedroom and lie down on the bed. I slide up close behind you and put my arm over you. Taking your breast in my hand I softly kiss your neck and we drift off to sleep.