All Comments on 'The Dance of the Snow Faries'

by Randomguy664

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CarcamCarcamalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful Story !

I have met one hermaphrodite in my life, and I know with talking with her how hard it was to get into a real close relationship with a boy or girl when she was a teenager. She got burned bad by some people that found out she was "different" and and she had to leave the school or work place to get away from the hateful things they said and did. But now she is happily married with three kids (two from her husband's first wife and one adopted). I would like to read more about Carrie & Ray, because I enjoyed "The Dance of the Snow Faries" (Fairies?) very much!!!!! Five *****'s!!!

CarCam

Myhands316Myhands316almost 12 years ago
Gave this a five

If for no other reason than its origanality! Although it fits more in the erotic coupling section. You set your stage well and delt with the overiding emotions. Good job and keep up the orignal work.

Myhands316

JosephGibbsJosephGibbsover 11 years ago
Awesome

I like it. you definitely show how he is having conflict with his own sexuality, but still is able to be her lover. good work.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 9 years ago
Beautiful but flawed

This story needs a pass from a copy editor. As it stands, it's full of small but annoying typos and errors, along with one big one (the random shift to third person near the beginning). These flaws mar a beautiful and very touching story. Three stars as-is; with proper editing it'd jump to five. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous