The Dance of the Snow Faries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved. I moved my right hand from under her skirt and put my hands on her shoulders, turning her towards me.

Her face was red, a few tears ran down her face. She refused to look at me. Her body felt smaller than it looked as she trembled in my hands.

"Here or the bedroom?"

Through tears, she responded that she didn't care. Her hands had reached out to my chest and ran her hand down my chest. Her movements were rough and desperate. If this was her first and only chance, she wanted to get to it as fast as possible to fulfill that desire.

I leaned back, pulling her on top of me as I lied on the couch. I held her, rubbing my hands along her pack like she did with my chest. While her face was close to mine, some of her

tears fell on my face, and the heat from her red cheeks warmed my own face.

"A man..." She said longingly.

My right hand snaked it's way up her back and onto the back of her blonde hair. I dug my fingers into it gently and pulled her head against mine. Given that her lips were like that of a stone wall, I imagine she'd never been kissed. My lips pressed against hers, and I pried them open with my tongue.

Her hands ran downward, finding my belt. Frantic finger work undid my belt and the fly of my pants before she reached into my pants. "This is what a man feels like." Her right hand rubbed against my manhood.

I removed my lips from hers. "Take off your skirt." While she did that, I removed my pants so we can actually get on with it.

She stood up in the narrow area between the couch and the glass table, she slipped her thumbs between the waistline of her skirt and her body. While working the skirt down as she wiggled her hips, her panties came into view. There was, as I felt, a male member under the fabric. The swollen red head poked out the side. I looked like it might be five or six inches long.

What could I say after seeing such a thing? I wasn't disgusted nor did I want to leave. But it was simultaneously a thing I wasn't attracted to. It was a guy's thing. But it was on a woman. A beautiful woman with short blonde hair, blue eyes that glittered like sapphires. A beautiful woman with soft curves and a gentle heart. A beautiful woman with short blonde hair that needed me. So when I had to say something, I merely said the truth. "You're beautiful woman Carrie."

I was surprised when she blushed, she must have a lot of blood to fill those cheeks and her rod at the same time.

Reassured by my words, she pulled down her panties, letting her cock free. She had no testicles, so I can only imagine that they might be inside of her (although I don't really want to ask or ponder that too much) or she is simply unable to create fertile sperm.

Although she was initially hesitant, after I motioned her to go back to laying on top of me, she did so. Her breasts pressed against me through her blouse and my shirt, and somewhat more oddly, our cocks rubbed against each other.

"Well, I can say I've never tried this before." I said with a small smile as reached down and took a hold of her hips. I may only get one chance to do this without having sex with another man, so I pulled her hips forward, rubbing her cock against my own.

She let out a yelp of pleasure that was rather pleasing to my ears.

I took great pleasure in this yelp of pleasure, and bucked my own hips against her own. "Men love it when women make cry out like that. Don't be afraid of it." I rubbed myself against her cock once more.

"Ahh..." Carrie whispered in the midst of a moan as she started to move her hips on her own. "You feel so good Ray."

My hips moved and I grinded against her. At first I was the only person seeking pleasure from her, But after a few thrusts, she started to grind against me, seeking her own pleasure.

Whenever the feeling of her cock rubbing against my own would feel too out of place, too weird, I'd look back up at her face above me, and the visage of pleasure. Her mouth was wide open, drinking in the simple pleasure this gave her. For someone that had no experience, she was uninhibited when she found a pleasure that the other person was okay with.

It had only been a few minutes when she cried out and her cock sent forth a small blast of hot white stuff on my stomach. Her and my continued motions smeared it all over our torso in only a small amount of time.

Apparently, she was capable of making some ejaculatory fluid. "Not much stamina, eh?" I said with a laugh as she laid on top of me.

She shirked back a little, looking away in embarrassment. Her blind dash towards pleasure left her ashamed after she achieved climax. "I'm sorry." She muttered.

"Don't worry about it."

Although she didn't shirk back anymore, she did seem a little ashamed of herself as she laid on top of me. Her head rested on my shoulder, facing away from me and toward the coffee table.

I held her in my arms, waiting for her to get her breath and nerve back. Hopefully the warmth of my body and the feeling of being held by me would reassure her. I don' know exactly what may go on in her head, but I can imagine that anything I could say wouldn't help.

Her breath started to slow down, and became more consistent. "Can...can you put it inside of me now?" Carrie said in a whisper. "I-I've waited and wanted this for so long. I feel like you'll slip through my fingers like sand if I don't seize this opportunity." Her left hand, resting on my chest, dug her fingers into me lightly, trying to get a grip on me. "I know I'm a girl like thi-"

Her voice was stopped as my right hand took a grip on butt. A finger snaked it's way down the crack of her ass and started to lightly dance and probe her asshole. Hopefully she has something that can be used as lubricant.

"W-what are you doing!?" She said urgently as she pushed her upper body up and looked me in the eye.

I shrugged innocently. "Well, I figured you'd want to protect your virginity...so I figured you meant the back door..." Church girls always seem to want to maintain their virginity for marriage. I guess you can call them romantics for saving it for the wedding night, but it's kind of disappointing to all the guys that they date before they marry.

"Hello!? Sodomy! Sodom! Lot's wife! Pillar of salt!" She yelled.

The last two references went over my head, but I guess she ascribed to thought that anal sex was not cool on religious grounds. Rather convenient as I'm not too comfortable with her wanting to return the favor

My hand passed by her anus and went downward. "Ah. I don't need to service you. You're pretty wet." There was plenty of honey flowing from her. A simple bit of probing left my finger wet. If it was there a moment more, it might be dripping.

With the mention of how wet she was, she blushed yet again. It was a wonder that she didn't faint from all the blood flowing from her face and groin.

"This is it. Do you want to do it here or in the bedroom?"

Carrie shook her head. "This is fine."

I didn't have any objection, a guy rarely has exceptions to such a thing. "Any preferences?" This was her night after all, I imagine that I should try and cater to her tastes.

She pushed herself off of me, and sat upright. "I-I don't know much. So can we keep it simple?"

...of course, it would have helped if she had any preferences. "All right, let me get up, and then lie down on your back." If she wanted simple, there was not much that could be more simple then simple missionary. Everyone who's had sex has done missionary. It's not exactly exciting (although there's a certain joy to it), but it gets the job done.

After she let me get off of the couch, she lied down on the couch. Her pussy was wet. Her legs were in the air, her cock, only half erect, still twitched a little. I wondered for a moment how long she awaited this, and in those moments when the longing reached it's peak if she thought she might do it more than just once. How did she envision her first time? Was it with a man she loved or a male prostitute? Even if it was with someone she loved, she had faith that no one could love her the way she is, so how much of this did she see as an idle and impossible fantasy?

Regardless of the scenario and fantasy inside her mind, I was playing her lover tonight and she needed me. "If you want something" I said as I laid between her legs "say so. I'm your lover tonight." I tried to sound reassuring, but God only knows if anything I'm saying is getting through to her at this point.

"Ray." A little part of her mind wanted to turn away, but she still looked up at me. Only inches away from her was my face. Her eyes locked onto mine. She was afraid, she was happy, she had a whole swirling mix of emotions. Most girls would have such a face when about to lose their virginity, but I imagine this girl is a bit more of an extreme case given her circumstances.

Whatever expectations or fantasies she had about her first time, I was the one who has to try and fulfill them. It's a lot of pressure now that I think about it. "You're..." I said mildly embarrassed as I motioned downward with my head. "You're gonna have to guide me in." I was holding myself up with my arms, so there's not much I can do without the worry of compromising my balance.

She looked as if a jolt of electricity ran through her, surprised at me asking for her help. Her hand grasped my cock gently, it was trembling. Well, both of my member and her hand were trembling.

When I felt the warmth and wetness of her lips, I had to warn her. "It's gonna hurt. So tell me if you want me to stop or slow down." Her face was only a few inches away from me, so it wasn't hard to read her expression at my warning. She was afraid of the pain, but it looks like she was prepared for this.

Guided by her hand, and with a deep breath from both of us, I pushed myself into her.

Carrie winced. She squeaked in pain.

I moved gently, well as gently as one can be when forcing a thick rod into a tight hole. "Pleasure yourself. It'll make it easier." I said, trying to give her something to do besides just focus on what I've been told is like being torn apart. Again, I don't have any hands free to do it myself.

Her hands reached down between us, and I felt her fingers rub against my cock as she played with her own clitoris. Her other hand started to stroke her cock as it laid flat on her stomach. "It hurts..." She said as she shut her eyes tight. "But you don't need to hold yourself back. ...I can handle it."

She was acting tough. But for all I know this was part of her fantasy, of what she had asked me to fake tonight. I forced my way inside her as much as I was able. Her hot and tight walls tried to push me back out, but they did not succeed.

I want to mention to her that she officially wasn't a virgin anymore, and how she felt, but I decided against it. I don't want her to think of anything else, about the future, her pain or her feelings. I just wanted her to indulge herself in this fantasy of hers.

"It's like there is no more room inside of me." She said as she felt the full girth of my penis inside of her pussy. Her hands worked furiously below me Her six inch cock was rubbing against my stomach. I could feel her precum rub off on my stomach, although she had already came on my stomach, so it was covered in goo anyway.

I started to move back out of her and start the piston movement that is intercourse. I looked down at her, wincing with pain and starting to enjoy herself. I don't know what her fantasy fully entailed, but I hoped that I was fulfilling it. "You feel wonderful Carrie."

My movement was getting her lost in a swell of sensations, but she opened an eye and looked back not mine when she heard my voice and heard her name.

Her hair was short and spun of golden silk. Even in the artificial glow of the living room light above us, it shone. With my movements sending a jolt through her body with every thrust, her hair bounced. The face wrapped in a mix of pleasure and pain, fulfillment and emptiness looked even more beautiful than in the dark winter night. "It's like an angel." I said after a moan f pleasure. "Your face that is."

"R-Ray?"

I don't know what her fantasy man would have said in this moment, but I was playing her lover, so I said what I wanted to say. "I thought it looked wonderful before" my hips moved faster "but I've seen more of it than anyone else ever has. Your smiling face, your laughing face, your embarrassed face, your crying face." I grinned a just a tiny bit sadistically. "The embarrassing face you make when you're in pleasure."

She blushed on cue. So predictable.

"You're a beautiful woman."

Carrie was speechless. Her eyes gazed into mine, like they were searching for an answer. Her hand, however, did stop masturbating her cock, and pressed it down against her own stomach.

I nodded to her as my hips moved quickly. "Even with that."

Both of her hands stopped pleasing herself. Her voice let out only moans of pleasure. Her eyes, when not forced to close because the pleasure was just too much, were locked on my owns. The mind of this woman was still a mystery. What thoughts ran in it and how much of her fantasy I was fulfilling I didn't know. I can only hope that her stopping pleasuring herself was a part of that fantasy.

I've been erect since she finished rubbing against me, so I didn't have much time to enjoy the pleasures of the inner confines of a woman, and her being so beautiful didn't help. "I'm gonna cum. I'll pull out..."

Although she spent most of the intercourse just accepting this, taking in the sensation, she only took initiative now, wrapping her arms and legs around my back. Her limbs were tight enough to pull me close to her body. Her soft body pressed against me, our body heat exchanging freely. Her fingers even dug a little into my back, refusing me the opportunity to leave her hot confines.

With one last thrust into her, pleasure became uncontrollable. I reached sexual release and came, I sent my seed into her. I wanted to indulge her, when we met and now that I'm connected to her I wanted to indulge her not only physically, but also mentally, spiritually. I don't know how much I could possibly indulge her, but all the efforts, emotion and heart that I had poured into her now.

Once again, while rubbing against a man's body, Carrie came with a loud cry of ecstasy. Her semen once again was shot between her and my stomach, but just a trickle compared to earlier in the evening. Her body was flushed with blood, she could not resist expressing the most embarrassing and endearing of faces as she reached orgasm.

When I came down from the orgasm high, I saw that my lover, or at least in her fantasy, was panting. Her blonde hair was in something of a disarray, her face was all red. A certain white fluid was all over her stomach, spread by the friction of our two bodies together.

I sat down on the far end of the couch, I actually had to lift her feet and put them on top of my legs to be able to sit comfortably. "Are you all right?"

Still panting, her voice could only come out between them. "I feel..okay."

A bit of semen oozed out of her pussy. I felt a little guilty. I really don't want to get her pregnant. "I'm sorry I didn't have a condom." My front teeth pressed down on my bottom lip. "I didn't plan on having sex tonight, so I didn't prepare." A real stupid move on my part. I think I'll always make sure to have two in my wallet from now on and always have my wallet within reach.

Carrie sat up and sat next to me. "It's okay." Her breathing seemed to start to calm down. "I wouldn't have had it any other way."

I watched her for a few moments as she collected herself. She wanted me to fulfill her most selfish of desires and be her lover tonight. I wanted to know if I had fulfilled that desire. It's not just a matter of a guy's ego, but also of a man's pride. She needed me, and I wanted to make sure that she got everything she wanted out of the opportunity. Her own words said that this would probably be her only opportunity.

Her eyes were looking down between her thighs. Her cock was flaccid and spent. I'm sure she could feel my semen come out of her and dribble down her thigh. The expression on her face was complex and I was unable to read it.

Was she happy that she finally learned the touch of a man? Was she depressed at the thought that she may never know this feeling again? Was she disappointed that it did not hit her expectations? Was she angry at herself for settling with doing this with a stranger instead of someone she actually loved? Was she cursing herself for having such a body and being denied a simple pleasure like sex?

My mind wanted to ask these questions to her, wanted to know if I had done right. But my heart stopped my voice. I don't know if I was afraid of the answer, or if I knew subconsciously that it was not a question I could ask. "C-can I put my arm around you?" I blurted out another question to stop myself from wanting to ask another.

Her head turned to me, a little surprised at the question. She moved a little closer to me almost absentmindedly and nodded. "Y-yeah. I don't mind."

Because I didn't know what to say to her after this, I just put my left arm around her shoulder, holding her. I don't know if this would help, but it was the only thing that I could do to help reassure her.

Well, there was one thing I could do.

My right hand, free to do whatever it wish, moved toward her groin. It was covered in semen, soft and something that I never imagined I'd touch someone else's, but I took a ginger grip on her member and started to stroke it into life. Even though she had just came twice, it only took a few minutes for her cock to be fully erect again.

"I'll take it back." I said with a grin. "You do have some stamina." I didn't know if this was a part of her fantasy. I'm not even acting as her lover for the night now, I'm just doing this because I want to. Yeah, it's weird, the sliminess is more disconcerting when it's someone else's, but when I looked at her face when I was moving my hands up and down on her cock, I know why I was doing this.

She writhed within my arm. Her breathing was once against turning into a panting. Moans escaped her mouth. But her face, her face, It was an expression of happiness and ecstasy.

My will was bolstered with her face, and I unleashed the full expertise of my right hand on her cock. Masturbating regularly since I was a young teenage boy have made my right hand one intimately familiar with my own cock, but doing it to another is not enough of a stretch that I can't draw upon my previous experiences.

She turned her torso toward me and leaned forward, obscuring my view of her member. But her left hand grasped onto my right shoulder and her right felt my chest. She looked up to me with eyes that glittered in the light. Her face was red and awash in pleasure that I was giving her.

Without warning, I felt warm cum flow and shoot out of her cock one last time. Since she had already came twice, most of it dribbled down my hand, but a little of it shot out and went as far as the glass coffee table. Also without warning, strength left her and she fainted. My arms were already wrapped around her, so all I had to do was lie her down on the couch.

* * *

When Carrie awoke, she was alone. In her hand was a letter.

Carrie,

Remember what I said. Do not forget it.

You said that no one could love you. Some people will not, but many, many people will love you if you only let them.

If we meet again, I'll have no choice but to fall in love with you.

Ray

When she looked out the window, and saw the morning sun. He did not lie to him, so she believed him. She smiled. God smiled upon her.

12