The Danish Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to bounce on his very hard cock. God, she had been so fucking stupid to let him go all those years ago, she wanted to make up for lost time, and lost orgasms. Niall started to growl and she saw a look of hunger, lust, and anger on his face. Grabbing and pulling her over like a rag doll, and pulled her onto all fours.

He pushed into her, like a hot knife through butter.

'You little bitch' he spat as he fucked her hard. 'You planned all this, just to get me back into bed with you'

'Fuck yes' moaned Karina. 'You were always the best, you always made me cum'

Niall started to fuck her harder and Karina started moaning incoherently to Niall in Danish. Niall was like a man possessed. He was fucking Karina closer and closer to a winning post of orgasms. Niall's mental sanity had been broken, and all he cared about now was fucking this girl who had been his all those years ago.

'Mette and Tilda should be my kids, I should have got you pregnant' Niall almost shouted at her while showing how fucking even harder.

'Fuck Niall, I wished you had been the one to have cum in me and been a real father to my children' Karina almost screamed

'Ready to get knocked up again you little slut?', said Niall almost spitting into her ear with every syllable.

'God yes, give me your baby. I can't wait to get pregnant with your child' groaned Karina, almost pleading with Niall to inseminate her right there and then.

'Yeah? Well, get ready to become a mummy again bitch' as Niall felt his body begin to tingle.

Streams of cum entered Karina, firing into her womb searching for the egg that would make their union complete again. Karina orgasmed again at the feel of his cock pulsating inside of her, and realisation that any second now she would be pregnant again, but this time by a real man. Niall stayed in her, as they both panted to get their breath back. Karina turned her head back and Niall grabbed underneath her chin, giving her an almost animalistic kiss. She pulled forward, unimpaling herself and turning onto her back, still panting. She could almost swear that Niall's eyes were black.

Niall started to kiss down her body, starting with the neck first, gently and slowly going lower, to Karin's breasts, and navel.... Niall was now at her pussy, and started to lick gently. Karina started to squirm, Niall grabbed her legs to anchor her into position. Suddenly, Niall stopped and looked up at Karina with an almost evil smile.

Niall leaned over the bed and retrieved the ropes. He grabbed Karina's right hand and tied her to the bed, repeating this action with her left hand and then her feet. Niall had tied Karina tight, tighter than she had incapacitated him. She could only move her head. Niall resumed licking Karina's pussy, her groans echoing around the room louder and louder.

'Finger fuck me please' begged Karina. Niall complied, inserting two fingers inside Karina. Karina almost screamed in pleasure, lifting herself off the bed. Karina was sopping wet.

'Please, please fuck me again' said Karina, almost insane with desire. Niall mounted her, pushing his now hard cock inside her, and started to fuck her.

'I'm going to make sure you are nailed and pregnant after tonight, you know that?' Niall snarled in her face. 'Fuck yes, I can't wait to be big with your child' yelled Karina.

For the next 7 hours, Niall pleasured and fucked Karina, taking her to new heights of orgasm. Eventually, both exhausted, Niall undid Karina's bonds, and they gently fell asleep in each other arms.

.....

The following morning, still wrapped together, they both began to stir. Not as lovers this time, but as two people wanting to be close together in the fine line between sleep and waking.

'Karina' Niall whispered in her ear.

'Yes?' Karina replied.

'I love you. Niall held her tighter as he said those words.

Turning to face him, she put her hand to his face, gently stroking his temple 'I love you too. Please don't go away from us. I want us to be a family'

Us. A family. Something he had never had, and something he never thought he would after Lisa died.

'Well, what can we do about that?' he said as they began to kiss passionately again...

...

'Daddy, Daddy, look at my bridesmaid outfit!' 9-year-old Sofie leapt into her father's arms.

'You look beautiful darling' replied Niall cuddling his daughter. 'Are your sisters ready too?'

'Yes daddy, Tilda has her wedding dress on, and Mette has her bridesmaid dress on too, but Mette doesn't look as nice as me!' pouted Sofie.

Tilda came out of the room. She looked radiant.

'Tilda, you are so beautiful, and even more so today' smiled Niall.

'Thanks, Dad. I'm so happy that you are giving me away today' said Tilda as she hugged Niall and Sofie together.

'As I told you and your sister at my wedding to your mother, you will always be my highest priority and my greatest joy' he reminded Tilda.

He smiled, at the sight of his three daughters. He was such a lucky man.

12