All Comments on 'Pedernales Rising Ch. 02: The Dare'

by EveC

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
kscarpakscarpaover 2 years ago

Hi Eve. Both stories are excellent. I prefer The Dare and thus third-person. The psychological details, slow buildups, unexpected twists are all amazing. Good girl.

William_WoodWilliam_Woodover 2 years ago

I'm afraid I haven't read the other (I might have started with it if this were called Pt 02, but that doesn't matter, for this story stands on it's own). I'm not normally a fan of the other style you mentioned though, so I would vote this one. This was such a hot story that kept me guessing where it was going. I think it's a hard sell to pull off the mysterious Christian Grey appeal, but for me at least you succeeded. And good use of restraint; the long anticipated orgasm by masturbation was the only ending this needed. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely delicious! Lucky lucky lady. Despite previous experience she seems like a kink neophyte and wow is it an incredible journey. Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Eve

I loved "Pull Over". Reading that story is what made me search your other stories. Please keep writing. I've read thousands of stories hoping to find ones like yours! They are so hot

kozostorieskozostoriesover 2 years ago

You have a wonderful, intelligent writing style and two delicious stories. I much prefer third-person, but I still enjoyed Pull Over, even though other stories in that style jar with me. I enjoy your description of thought processes and your use of language - so descriptive and raw without falling into worn cliches.

Hopefully there are many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, you could probably use a crayon and pig Latin and still be erotically steamy. Wonderfully written in both styles, just keep writing

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2over 2 years ago

Wow so hot a wonderful story more please.

EarthlyDelightsEarthlyDelightsover 2 years ago

Being male, I’m always looking for well written stories from female writers. I’m hoping to be able to enhance the women in my own writing by understanding the subtleties of female arousal. Thanks

thigh_highthigh_highover 2 years ago

I agree with Anonymous #5 that this story is written in the first person, not third, but I don't intend to dwell on that. What I *would* like to dwell on is this: Your writing skill. I enjoy the erotic plots (I am a Literotica reader, after all), but what I really appreciate is the exceptional quality of your writing. I have a couple of stories published here, and my style is entirely different from your own, but I feel like a rank amateur compared to you. Yours is a delight to read, and most definitely five star work.

FWIW, my opinion on your first story, "Pull Over," is that the second person style got in the way. Before too far into it, the slavery to the I/my/you/your/we pronouns that second person requires got in the way of me really getting into it. It hid your abilities, which (I say again) shine so brightly in this one. Some commenters pointedly liked that style; others did not, and I'm afraid I find myself in the latter group. But please ... I'm not a detractor. You have a new fan. Anyone who incorporates thigh high stockings in their stories is okay in my book. ;-) Thank you for sharing your skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Keep going!

PeggyNPumpsPeggyNPumpsover 2 years ago

Eve, you have an amazing talent for writing erotica. I’m from Texas, I’m familiar with Austin and the Driscoll. You make me feel every touch. I love being dared to remove my thong also. So much so I frequently don’t wear any. The feeling is wonderful as you described. Please don’t let the critics get you down. I look forward to your next installment. 5 stars.

brickman4brickman4over 2 years ago

I give it a 5 .

I am asking for more .

PLEASE

Ouroboros12Ouroboros12over 2 years ago

Great story but why did the restaurant have a hidden entrance? I thought at first it might have been some sort of BDSM club, but the way the waiter reacted would say otherwise.

ScottArroyScottArroyover 2 years ago

Write in whatever person you want. I enjoyed both. Agree with the others your writing is in a class above the rest. Five stars not really adequate.

Keep writing.

Scott

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ive never read anything this good. ever. you're so talented.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years ago

Well done Eve! This is a fantastic start to a series and I can't wait to see where you lead us.

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

Truely amazing writing. You have raised the level way above the norm. As Scott said, five is not adequate. 5+

ExhibitionKittenExhibitionKittenover 1 year ago

I dunno if you’re a genius or I’m just really horny. I think the answer is both.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

I have a feeling they will be at that place a long time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is exceptional writing!!! We will locate and read the author's other work now as well. Love this!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous