Pedernales Rising Ch. 02: The Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveC
EveC
79 Followers

"I guess there's another way to find out," Travis whispers, and his hand slips up my thigh, past the band of my stocking, under the delicate hem of my dress, and grazes my bare pussy.

The kaleidoscope of butterflies in my stomach are suddenly startled from their rest, and all at once take frantic flight around my insides. My deprived clitoris throbs with desire for more. My frontal lobe is trying to persuade my primal brain that this is a terrible idea, and failing to make its case.

He is barely touching my center with the tips of his fingers, so the gesture is somewhat discreet in the darkness. He pulls his face away from mine just enough to gauge my reaction. My lips are parted, and I'm sitting somewhat stiffly, frozen by his confident advance.

"Eight, already? Hmm."

It takes me a moment to recognize his assessment of my wetness on a 1-10 scale. Fact-based reporting.

I can only manage a single, breathy "hah" as his hand advances and finds my clitoris more purposefully. His large fingers take wide, slow circles around my engorgement and I feel every muscle in my pelvis contract with anticipation and pleasure. God I want to come.

"Mmm" I encourage, as Travis kisses my neck. I lose myself in the sensation. It feels like I haven't had release in forever. He increases the directness and pressure on my clit, and I can feel my orgasm rising. "Ahhh," I caution him, perhaps a little more loudly than intended.

"Shhhh" he whispers as he moves his mouth over mine. His lips gently tease me in contrast with the persistent firmness of his hand. My kiss is hungry with desire and he deprives my mouth of his tongue, making me lean into him for just the touch of his lips.

His index and middle finger enter me and I inhale sharply. His lips graze mine as he whispers "you like that?" rhetorically into my mouth. His tongue dives deeply into me as his fingers massage my g-spot and I moan through our kiss, my hand grasping a handful of his shirt sleeve and holding on for dear life.

"Your meal--"

David has returned and seems to have realized mid-delivery that he has interrupted something more than a kiss this time.

My eyes snap open as if I've been electrified and I slap-bracelet my whole hand around Travis' large wrist--the one attached to the fingers still inside my pussy. To my horror, Travis is not withdrawing his hand.

"I--I um..." stammers David.

My eyes are darting from Travis to David and back to Travis in disbelief that this is happening. David looks as mortified as I feel.

"Thanks, David. It looks delicious, doesn't it?" Travis innuendos. My hand still vice-gripping his wrist, he withdraws his fingers and, in the process, raises my skirt just enough to reveal the truth of the situation to David. He moves his fingers firmly over my clit. My eyes want to roll back in my head with pleasure, but they're locked on David, trying to discern if we are getting kicked out, or getting kicked out and also arrested.

The young waiter doesn't respond but surveys the room quickly, looking for someone to save him. Unfortunately, I don't think they covered this in onboarding training.

"I... you..." He can't make words.

David shifts his weight uncomfortably as he desperately searches the dark lounge for an answer that's not forthcoming. His head turned toward the dining room, his hand drops to his crotch and gives it a firm adjustment. It's then that I notice he has a bulging erection. Holy shit.

"You look uncomfortable. Why don't you have a seat beside us for a moment while we consider what else is on the menu?" Travis asks.

Did Travis just invite him to join us? I am hot and flustered beyond belief. My heart is racing, I'm soaking wet, and I think fear is the only reason I haven't come already because Travis' fingers are making me swell to a point where I feel like bursting.

As David watches Travis' hand move over me, his hand finds his cock again and rubs it subtly, this time in an encouraging rather than suppressive manner.

"Really?" He asks.

Travis confirms with a side gesture of his head toward the space beside me on the settee.

To my astonishment, David does take a seat, a respectable distance from me near the arm of the furniture, and his eyes scan the room while his hand pulls on the crotch of his pants. He doesn't want to be seen either.

Travis shifts his body to face David, and somehow also my own. Seated more or less behind me now, Travis' left hand guides my left thigh up to rest openly upon the black velvet seat. My dress is obscuring my naked pussy, mostly, but it's clear from the way the flowy fabric bobs rhythmically what Travis' right hand is doing below it. A lifelong dancer, I've always been a decent follow, but I feel positively hypnotized by Travis. It's liberating as I give myself over to his direction.

David swallows hard, watching. His hips work up and down with the rhythm of my dress. I cannot believe this is real. I feel like I'm going to explode, but I'm hesitant to allow myself the orgasm I've been waiting days for, not knowing what will happen.

Travis' left hand sweeps my long hair over the front of my shoulder, exposing the back of my neck, which he kisses and explores.

"Have you ever seen anything like this before?" Travis asks David around my neck between kisses.

David just shakes his head and works his cock a little harder, willing his eyes away from my crotch occasionally to confirm that we've remained undiscovered.

"She's very close," Travis informs him. "If you'd like to see more, you can make yourself more comfortable."

He's not wrong--I am close. Eventually I'm going to have to surrender to the ecstasy of the moment, but David and I are caught in a nervous feedback loop that we can't seem to break.

I watch David take in my cleavage rising and falling rapidly behind the sweetheart neckline of my dress. His eyes scan the lounge again as he turns his body more directly toward me and Travis. To my surprise, he quickly fumbles with his pants and frees an impressive hard-on, which arches upward, almost reaching his naval.

"There you go. That better?" Travis asks in a low voice. "Should I make her come now?"

David nods somewhat pathetically, taking his big cock in his hand. I can see his precum glistening in the low, warm light. His swollen cock is rock hard.

I realize now that Travis had intentionally slowed his rhythm as he now quickens his pace and increases the pressure on my throbbing clit. His left hand now fully and unabashedly pulls the skirt of my dress up to show David his hand working my pussy.

I want to close my eyes and welcome my long overdue orgasm but watching David watching Travis please me is so fucking hot that I can't break my gaze. David's dick is as artful as his ass. Its almost comical perfection stands in contrast to his youthful, inartful jerking of it. I think of how a cock like that should be brought to orgasm, and lean unthinkingly toward him.

Travis senses the shift in my weight and wraps his left arm around me to hold me firmly against him his right hand continues to torture my center.

"You want to help him." he asks, or rather, states. I don't reply. My body tells him what he needs to know.

"You come for me first. Then you can help him." Travis insists hotly into my ear.

This puts me over the edge. My head falls back against Travis' shoulder, feeling him hold me against him. "Ohhh my god, that's so good."

Three days of longing is too much. I'm coming now whether I like it or not.

"She's there. David, she's so fucking wet." Travis reports.

I hear David exhale the words "oooh fuck," but it's like he's far in the distance drowned out by the sound of my own panting breath.

My orgasm rises and rises like a tsunami on the horizon. I'm panting and moaning, drenched in sweat. "I-- I'm coming," I stammer. Travis encourages me as he rubs my hot pussy, "That's right, baby. Come for me." I can feel Travis' cock rigid against my lower back.

I squeeze my eyes shut and grip the velvet piping along the edges of the sofa cushions as my orgasm crashes over me, enveloping every nerve in my body, pulling me along like a deadly undertow. In the throes of my climax, nothing else matters. Travis' strong grasp is the only thing tethering me to Earth.

"Mmmm, that's it," Travis growls with pleasure as he contains the lurches of my orgasm in his hold.

The waves of pleasure decrease in intensity as I come down and lift my head from Travis' shoulder. I blink open my eyes to find David's mouth agape and he's shaking a little now as he jerks his thick cock. He's close to coming himself.

I catch my breath. Travis releases me and says simply, "You can help him now". It's like an out of body experience as I reach over and take David's thick cock in my hand. Slowly, firmly, rhythmically, I stroke his slick member, edging his orgasm forward, my thumb teasing the underside of his cock head. My participation commences his climax. With a final glance around the room, David drapes both of his arms over the back of the settee, allowing me to work him. His legs and hips shake a little as I coax him forward. It's exciting beyond belief.

His brow furrows, watching my hands knead him. I know he's very close. I involve both my hands in aggressively pleasuring the fullness of his member, working his head, shaft, and balls.

"Uhnnng," David moans helplessly. His head lolls back against the sofa and he shudders with release as his cum shoots forcefully from the hot pulsing cock in my hands. I ease my pace but don't stop entirely as David's orgasm slows and he gathers himself, breathing deeply and swallowing hard. When I feel he has finished, I wipe his cum off of my hands onto his server's apron. He recovers hastily, removing his apron and buttoning his pants. Then, without another word, or even eye contact, he slips away toward the arching entry to the dining room.

I fall back against Travis' chest and exhale slowly through pursed lips. I've never done anything remotely like that before. With David suddenly gone, it has me questioning my sanity. Did that just happen?

"He didn't even ask us if we wanted dessert," Travis jokes as he pulls the sweaty tendrils of my hair away from my face and plants a kiss on my cheek.

I don't even have the energy to laugh. I just breathe, pressed against him as his hands caress my arms soothingly up and down their length.

Travis absently reaches over to the plate of our forgotten appetizer and plucks a roasted potato from the dish, popping it into his mouth. "And the apps are ice cold. The service in this place is really lacking. Do we even tip?"

EveC
EveC
79 Followers