The Dare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent the email. And waited. And waited. There was no reply. Three days went by and only silence. Had I offended him? Was he so infatuated with me that my offer of a one-time affair was unacceptable?

On my end, I had accepted the idea that I'd fulfill my fantasy within the 7 days Ishmael had decreed. I wanted it. I was angry with Ishmael that he was so rude as to apparently reject my offer.

"Ishmael. What is wrong? Is it not enough that I've offered by body to you? Are you not going to reply to me? If you are not going to be my "pirate", I will find someone else."

Still no response. Screw him. I would find someone else. But how? And who? I began by considering all the people I knew. My boss, co-workers, neighbors, friends. But the risks with such individuals were enormous. First, I'd be putting my fate in the hands of someone I knew who might be shocked by the request. Or worse, do it and then inform Sebastian on me. Or have that threat to hang over me. And it had to be someone I was sexually attracted to. While this is all fantasy stuff, I don't actually want some brute touching me.

I was at a loss and the dilemma plagued me. I wanted this excitement. I had to complete the 5 dares, even if that jerk Ishmael had gone into radio silence. I went to the gym after work and jumped on the stationary bike. I was pedaling away furiously, my mind trying to avoid thinking about it, when that cute guy got on the bike next to me. As always, he smiled at me.

Now, I had never said a word to him. I'm pretty introverted and it's not in my nature to chat up strangers. But then, I didn't think it was in my nature to want to be captured by a pirate.

"Hi". I said to him.

He was a little startled, unsure if I was speaking to him.

"I see you come here pretty regularly," I continued.

"Eh, yeah, I do. Hi."

"My name is Claudia."

"I'm Conrad."

I'm not very good at this, but happily, he was comfortable talking. He asked me how I liked the gym, did I use any of the personal trainers, where I worked.

He had a handsome face, and the lean body of someone who rides exercise bikes regularly. And a lovely smile. I was warming to him. He'd do just fine. But how to get from "do you like the food at the snack bar?" to "will you engage in a sexual fantasy with me?"

We completed our exercise and went our separate ways. But I was planting a seed. Seeds need time to grow.

We met the next day at the gym (we were on the same exercise schedule, right after work), and our conversations became easier.

Finally, I lay the trap I wanted.

"I love to hit the sauna after a hard workout [I lied.] Want to join me?"

He didn't reply immediately. Clearly, he suspected the physical implications of my suggestion. He was thinking.

I knew that Conrad did not wear a wedding ring, but I hadn't been able to discreetly find out if he had a steady girlfriend. My sauna suggestion would smoke that out -- or at least smoke out if he was open to ... something.

"Sure," he said, "that sounds like fun. I've never been in the sauna here. What do you wear in there?"

Excellent. He was intrigued and sensed the sexual bait.

"It's co-ed, but everyone wears towels. Very chaste," I said.

"Not too chaste, I hope." he said with a smile.

Hook planted. Now I just had to reel him in.

We each went to the separate locker rooms to get out of our work-out clothes, donned towels and met at the sauna.

It was nice to see his muscular bare chest, with the towel around his waist. My towel was tied at chest level, extending down just below the pubic area.

We went in. The sauna is not heavily used, but this time there were two other people in there, a middle-aged couple, a man and woman. We all stretched out on the benches, absorbing the heat. Towels firmly in place. Not much was said. After about 10 minutes, the couple left. This was my chance.

I loosened the towel and rolled over onto my stomach. The towel now only covered by buttocks. My nipples were concealed by the bench, but the side view of the breasts was obvious.

"In Europe, people routinely use the saunas in the nude. They are so much more relaxed about the human body. We Americans are such prudes," I said.

Conrad didn't reply, but the look on his face told me he was trying very hard to process this. Was I coming onto him? [Yup]. What should he do? [Undecided]. Thinking. Thinking. Then he gave me his answer.

He turned over onto his stomach, removed the towel and used it as a pillow for his head. His naked body, the best parts concealed by the bench, lay stretched out for my view.

"Yes, the Europeans are so much more relaxed about this stuff then we are," he said.

I just smiled. So Conrad was my guy for the fantasy. He just didn't know it yet.

We heard others outside, about to come into the sauna, so we reapplied the towels. Very appropriate and modest.

When we left the sauna, I stretched up and gently kissed Conrad's cheek.

"See you tomorrow."

This became our routine, sweating into our tight gym clothes on the bicycles, then teasing each other with glimpses of our bodies in the sauna, as most of the time we had it to ourselves. He took the next step. While we pedaled next to each other, he asked about the wedding band on my left hand.

"Claudia, how long have you been married?"

I was waiting for the question. I deliberately had not tried to conceal the wedding band. I wanted a partner for a fantasy, not a new husband.

"My husband and I are going on 10 years now," I replied.

Silence.

"You're probably wondering why I've been flirting with you," I stopped pedaling and looked square at him.

"Yes."

"My husband is a wonderful man, but our sex life is boring. I find you very physically attractive. I want someone to satisfy a fantasy I have. A sexual fantasy. I would love if that were you."

There it was. Full disclosure. Neither one of us was pedaling now. Looking at each other. The moment of decision.

"I'll meet you in the sauna. Now," he said.

The sauna, as usual, was empty. Conrad grabbed my face and we kissed deeply. His tongue explored my mouth. The tingling sensation extended down my body, and I shook from the electricity. He held my mostly naked body close to him, rubbing my back, my buttocks. This wasn't the place for more, but his smile told me this was just the beginning. I removed the towel and stretched out naked on my back in the sauna. He did the same. The Europeans are so right.

So I had the guy. I told Conrad my fantasy. He said it was perfect. He was excited for his role, as he secretly thought about imposing himself on a woman. Now for the time and place.

The seven day limit that Ishmael had given me was up, but I gave myself an extension. Things like this can't be rushed. As luck would have it, Sebastian had an overnight business trip the next week.

The days before Sebastian's trip were a blur. I could hardly focus on my work, and certainly not my poor husband. Planning, anticipating my "capture" by the pirate, was all I thought about. It would take place at Conrad's townhouse.

The day arrived. After work, instead of going to the gym, I went to his house. He was waiting for me, dressed in what passed for pirate gear. An open shirt, exposing most of his hairy chest. Tight trousers highlighting his manly qualities. An eye patch covering one eye and a bandana around his forehead. He grabbed me the moment I walked through the door.

"I've been waiting for you, my lady," he growled. "Don't try to resist or it will be worse for you."

"Let me go." I pleaded, "Who are you? What do you want?"

"What I want is you," he replied, and dragged me to the steps leading up to the second level. He tied each hand to a spindle of the railing, above me. I was stretched out, open to him.

"My father, the baron, will have your head if you harm me," I protested.

"I fear no man, my lady, not even the baron. I am an outlaw, but I am not here to hurt you. On the contrary, an evening of pleasure awaits."

His hands began to unbutton my blouse, and he rubbed my breasts through my camisole. (I was not wearing a bra; that's not how it was done in those days.) The sensations were very pleasant and exciting, both for the imaginary lady and me. I began to moan.

"I see you like a man's touch, my lady. This is just the beginning."

His hand cupped my breasts under the camisole, pushing them higher.

"It's time to get a better look at you," he said.

He drew a knife and sliced the camisole off. My breasts poured out. He took one into his mouth. His tongue circled the nipple. I was getting wet from the excitement and weak in the knees.

But I continued to play the role.

"I'm a virgin. Do not defile me, or I may never marry."

He did not answer, but opened the zipper of my skirt and began to slide it off.

"What are you doing?" I cried.

"If you are a virgin, then you are in need of instruction in the ways of a woman. I will make you a better lover for your future husband."

His hand rubbed my vagina through my panties. I arched my back and cried out from the pleasure. My clitoris was aflame. I wanted nothing more than for him to enter me. But I played the role.

"You are without shame, sir."

"There is no shame in the passion of a man and a woman. I can feel your wetness. I know you want me. Say it," he said.

I paused. Should I continue to play my role, or give in to the emotions roiling within me. Screw it.

"Conrad, take me."

He laughed. Calling him by his name said that the role playing had served its purpose. I was on fire and I wanted him. He untied my hands and we fell onto each other. I never had had sex like that. He entered me, I groped him, we used our tongues, our mouths. First he was on top, then I. When we each had our release, we lay huddled together, exhausted, naked and smiling.

And so it began. What was to be just a one-time acting out of a fantasy turned into a daily routine. We didn't go to the gym anymore, rather after work we tore upon each other at his house. Then I would return home to Sebastian. I felt guilty at first, then decided that Sebastian was to blame for all this. If only he had been the lover I needed.

Ishmael occasionally sent me emails, asking me if I had completed my last dare. But I did not reply to him. I was annoyed that he had not accepted my offer for him to be the pirate, then decided that I was no longer in need of his games. I had rediscovered passion. And Conrad.

And then Ishmael sent me another email.

"Claudia, it seems our adventure together has come to an end. It pains me that you no longer reply to me. So perhaps it is time that I reveal my identity to you. If you are interested, wear white to work tomorrow. If you do, I will arrange for us to meet."

Full circle then. Did I want to meet Ishmael? I didn't "need" his erotic suggestions anymore, but I decided that he had performed a service, reigniting my passion. He deserved a meeting. I dressed in white. And waited.

When I got home that night (I did not meet Conrad "at the gym" that evening as Conrad said he was busy), I found Sebastian waiting for me with flowers and wine. Unusual.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"We need to talk," he said. "What started out innocently enough has spun out of control. I am Ishmael. I wanted to ignite some passion back into our marriage. I hoped arousing you would lead you to want me -- not faceless Ishmael or anyone else. I thought if Ishmael turned you down, you'd turn to me. I didn't expect you to actually find a partner for the fantasy. I followed you from work one night. I know you're seeing someone."

I was both ashamed at being found out, but strangely unrepentant.

"You awakened my passion, Sebastian. I never meant for this to happen. It just did. I love you. But I crave what my lover gives me. I can't go back."

"I've thought about it a lot. I don't want to lose you. I'd rather share you than not have you at all. I met with your lover. He does not want to break up our marriage. So we agreed. The French call it a menage a trois."

With that, Conrad came in from the other room.

"Hello Claudia. Your husband asked me to come. He loves you very much. We both want you. I know we can make this work. Shall we try?"

At first, I was stunned. Then, I went to them and we three hugged.

I should have mentioned earlier that while I chose the pirate fantasy as my first choice, the second was to have a threesome.

Who says a girl can't have it all?

12