The Dark Awakening

Story Info
A husband and wife are subjected to unwanted sex.
14.6k words
4.35
15.6k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a couple who are held hostage and subjected to a variety of non-consensual sexual acts. Be warned, there is an element of rape in this story. If this kind of story appeals to you, please enjoy. If it doesn't, Literotica has thousands of stories. I'm sure there is one there to your liking. And please remember it is just that, a "story". I don't condone violence of any kind against men or women. I am also a supporter of safe sex. So...to all the ethics police out there, please note that STD's do not exist in my fantasy world. This is just a "story" that happened only deep in the recesses of my perverted mind. All the characters in this story are over the age of 18. I self-edit so all mistakes are mine. Positive comments/ critiques are always welcome. But, as I have said before, there is already too much negativity in the world. None is needed here...

The Dark Awakening

It was a tuxedo & evening gown kind of night. I'm James (Jim) Harrison. I am 2 years my wife Beth's senior at 42. At 5'11" we are pretty much eye-to-eye when my wife is in heels. Unlike Beth, my regular trips to the gym are necessary to keep the dreaded middle age spread from knocking at the door. I work in marketing for one of the major airlines. My job requires me to travel a lot. Beth runs an antique shop in town that was handed down from her family. While we are far from rich, we live comfortably, about 10 miles out of town on what used to be a small working farm. We had the farm house updated to fit us and lease the remaining property to a neighboring family for grazing and farming. Our daughter, Kayla, is 20 and away at college.

The annual awards banquet was a big deal. That meant being properly dressed. Mine was easy. A shave, a shower, and a tux and I was set. My wife, Beth, however was another story. She is a woman, after all. It meant a spa day where she got the full-meal deal. The mandatory manicure, pedicure, and massage. She had opted to leave her beautiful auburn hair down, my preference. But trust me when I tell you the day at the spa was worth it.

Beth looked absolutely stunning in a coral green, floor length gown with the obligatory split up the side that shows quite a bit of a very shapely leg. The only thing that sparkled more than the gown were her green eyes, almost the same hue as the gown. The auburn hair hanging to the middle of her back was the perfect contrast to her eyes and gown. The good lord had blessed her with a slim physique that doesn't need a gym membership. At 5'9" her legs seemed to go on forever. At the top of those gorgeous legs is the cutest, firmest ass on planet earth. B cup breasts that fit her body perfectly, adorned with nipples that jump to attention at the slightest contact. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, there is no doubt about it, I married up.

I was dressed and waiting in the den for Beth to put on the finishing touches. When she walked into the den, I got an instant boner. She looked absolutely delicious. I approached her as she did a pirouette to give me the full treatment. I took her in my arms from behind and cupped her breasts in my hands and pressed my boner into her ass. Those nipples I spoke of hardened on cue. "Wow babe. You look amazing. You know, I don't think anyone would notice if we just skipped the banquet", I joked.

Chuckling she answered, "As much as I like your idea, you know we have to go. And besides, I didn't spend all day getting all dolled up just to let you undress me and stick your nasty ole man-thingy in me. Besides, I might find some other good-looking hunk at the banquet who would like to stick their man-thingy in me. I know, maybe I should award your entire team by letting all of them stick their man-thingys in me. I do look pretty fuckable, you know." That caused us both to break out in laughter. A 'man-thingy' was her made-up term for a penis when we were needling each other. Which we did on a regular basis.

Having me watch her fuck another man was one of the many fantasy games we played with each other. Our bedroom games ran the gamut. Her with another man or another woman. Me with another woman. Threesomes. Foursomes. I could go on for days. The 'me with another man' theme had been delicately skimmed over but not with any serious consideration. I don't think either of us were ready for that at this point.

To date, the games had been just that, fantasies we played out only in our bedroom. However, whatever game we played that particular night always led to an all-out fuck session that left us both exhausted. Beth is a very sexual person. Though she is 40, her sex drive has not diminished in the least. I actually think, now that there is no danger of pregnancy, it has only gotten stronger. There are almost no limits to what this borderline nympho is willing to do or try.

Kissing me on the cheek and smiling seductively, Beth told me, "I do, however, have a special surprise planned for you tonight when we get home in honor of your team winning sales team of the year."

My curiosity peaked. "Oh yea. And just what might that be?"

"Hold on there, stud. If I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now, would it?" And then she turned up the heat. "I will give you a little hint though." Grabbing the slit in her gown, she lifted it up over her waist and bent over as she turned away from me. When she reached around and spread her ass cheeks, I was greeting by a jeweled butt-plug snuggled in her tight little asshole. I almost blew a load right there. While anal sex is not necessarily part of our regular routine, it's something we both enjoyed often. And now she is telling me in the most sensual way imaginable that I will, later tonight, get to replace that particular piece of jewelry with a cock that will most likely stay hard all night in anticipation.

"Hole shit, Beth. Are you trying to give me a heart attack? And you are seriously gonna wear that to the gala? You are such a slut. I was surprised to see no bra or panties. And now I have to watch you walk around the entire evening knowing you have a jeweled butt-plug in your ass. That settles it. You are a full-blown slut. A slut that I am very fortune to be married to. I love you, Beth. Let's go before I rape you right here on the den floor."

It was a wonderful gala. The annual awards banquet is always a 5-star event. The company spares no expense. Open bar, top-notch dinner, and live music to dance to. As award winners we were honored to sit with the company executives. Luckily, it was our team leader who was tasked with the unenviable job of giving the acceptance speech for our team. Once the formalities were over, it was time to drink and dance. Beth and I enjoyed the open bar and took our share of turns on the dance floor, with each other and occasionally with one of our co-workers or his wife, as were the case.

While we weren't exactly toasted, we had consumed enough to be feeling no pain. We said our goodbyes a little before midnight and headed home. We had just pulled out of the parking lot when Beth giggled out loud and said, "You know, Jim. You work with a bunch of horn-dogs. I think I got my ass groped more than a stripper on dollar beer night"

I joined in the laughter and replied, "Sorry Beth, I don't know what to tell you. But then, can you really blame them? And, imagine what those horn-dogs would say if they knew you were wearing a 'special' piece of jewelry. You look stunning tonight. If I didn't know I was going home with you I might have tried to cop a feel myself." And then, to tease some more, "You are going home with me, right? I mean there were a lot of men there tonight to choose from that would jump at the chance to stick their man-thingy in that sweet little pussy of yours."

Joining in the game, grinning from ear-to-ear, she quipped, "Oh, I don't know, Jim. There seemed to be an ample supply of man-thingys there tonight for sure. And from the feel of that link of sausage that Sammy Smith made a point to press into my groin every chance he got, I'm not sure I made the right choice." She was, of course, joking but I knew what she meant.

Sammy was a tall, muscular black guy who almost made it to the NFL. Sammy was very affable but had a reputation for being a real ladies' man. He was the only single guy on our team. And yes, it was a 'sizable 'link of sausage'. I had seen it hanging between his legs when we showered at the gym. Shit house rumors says that he may or may not have used that particular link of sausage on most of the wives of the company executives.

"Well, I guess that makes me the luckiest man at the party. I would have hated to have lost you to a fellow co-worker. I mean, I don't consider losing you a big loss, there are plenty of other fish in the sea. But just think of how it would look to the rest of my team. The hottest wife in the company dumping me for a black man with a big dick. The embarrassment of it all." I busted out laughing as she punched me in the arm. That kind of friendly, sexual banter was the norm for us.

Even though we joked about it a lot, I knew that deep down inside the recesses of her mind, there was an urge to have sex with a black guy. She had all but admitted it one night in the heat of passion. We were lying in bed, naked, gently toying with each other while watching a porn flick where a well-endowed black man was stuffing his dick deep into a willing white wife. "Oh my god, Jim. Look how big he is. That is so fucking hot. I would love to know how a big black cock like that feels."

She instantly realized what she had said and tried to play it off as an attempt to tease me. Outwardly, I accepted her explanation but knew there was an element of truth to her statement. There was also no mistaking the physical response I felt to the finger I had in her pussy. Or the increased level of passion later when I taunted her with the idea of this being a big black cock that I was fucking her with. She launched into orbit when her orgasm hit. So...yeah, she wants a black cock. I decided that night that, sometime in the future, I would try to make her fantasy a reality.

I knew it was going to be a fun night when Beth freed my cock from my pants, leaned over, and took it in her mouth. I am certain I broke several speed limits on the way home. By the time I pulled into the driveway I was nearing lift-off. Just when I was about to launch, Beth sat up and said, "Save that for later, stud. That will come in handy to put out the fire that is burning down below." She jumped out of the car and ran into the house. It tucked myself back in and followed her in.

Beth headed upstairs to prepare for the anticipated fun and games while I did my routine security checks downstairs. The back wall of our den is a floor to ceiling wall of glass that looks out over the pool / patio area. There is a sliding glass door on one side. When I tugged on the door to check it, it slid open. I was certain that I had locked it when we left. Oh well, I guess I missed it in my haste to leave. It really didn't matter. We were miles from town and probably almost a mile from our closest neighbors. I closed it back and locked it. I turned to head upstairs and my world suddenly went black.

When I came to, I was being gently slapped across my face. I was sitting in a chair in our bedroom. It took a minute to clear the cobwebs. My head felt like it had been hit by a train. It took a couple of minutes for my vision to clear. When it did, my heart jumped to my throat. Beth was sitting on the foot of the bed still in her gown. Her hands and feet were tightly bound with rope. The guy standing beside her looked to be in his 50's. He looked like he had had a rough life. Tattoos covered both arms, his neck, and one side of his face. Small of frame, maybe 5'7", and skinny.

Beth's face spelled out sheer terror. It was obvious she had been crying. She was still sobbing quietly as I tried to focus. "Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing here?" I screamed as I tried to stand. That's when I realized I was bounded tightly to one of our dining room chairs. Ropes like the ones used on Beth bound my legs to the front chair legs. My upper body and arms were tied to the chair back. In the next instant, I realized I was also naked. I fought against the bindings to no avail. All I accomplished was almost tipping over. I would have if a huge slab of black meat in the form of a human hand hadn't grabbed my shoulder and sat me back up.

A deep voice that I assume belonged to the big black hand said, "Hold on there, buddy. You aren't going anywhere. At least not until we decide to let you." I turned to see who was behind the hand and the voice and what I saw sent a chill down my spine. Towering over me was a giant of a black man. He must have been 6'8" or more. Powerful looking arms extended out from a barrel like chest that tapered down to a narrow waist. No evidence of even an ounce of fat. He was just huge, very black and very menacing looking. Physically the complete opposite of the man standing beside my wife.

"Get the fuck out of my house now or I will call the police," I screamed. I realized just how stupid that sounded the instant it left my mouth. The men realized it, too. They both belly laughed out loud. The big man grinned down at me. His white teeth were quite a contrast against his black face.

Chuckling, he asked sarcastically, "Just how do you plan to do that seeing as how you and your lovely wife are tied up at the moment? And speaking of your wife, she's a real spitfire. It took me and Stump both to hold her down and tie her up. She landed a kick on my shin and I think she got Stump here in the balls. You are a lucky son-of-a-bitch though. She's one hot woman. She looks really nice in that gown. I can't wait to see how she looks out of it." That brought another round of chuckles from the big man and his partner.

I saw red at the implications in his comment. My anger flashed. "You touch my wife and I'll kill you, you bastard."

"Oh, will you now? And just how do you plan to do that? And don't you worry none. We are going to touch her. We are going to touch her a lot. And then ya know what we're going to do? We are going to fuck her...a lot. Oh, she won't like it at first. They never do. She will try her best to fight against us and not to enjoy it. But, in the end, she will break. She is going to enjoy it almost as much as me and Stump. And you know what Mr. Badass? You are going to have a ring-side seat to watch it happen."

That brought on another flood of tears from Beth and more meaningless threats from me that fell on deaf ears. I had never felt so helpless in my life. My wife was in danger and I couldn't do anything to protect her. I once again struggled against the bindings. I once again realized it was fruitless. Again, I almost tipped the chair over in my struggles. And again, the big black slab of meat caught me and sat me back upright. "Easy there Mr. Badass. You do that again and I'm just gonna just leave you there. That would suck for you. Because then you wouldn't get to see me and Stump treat your gorgeous wife to the kind of fucking, she deserves."

It was Beth who spoke up then. Thru tear-stained eyes she screamed at the men, "Fuck you, you assholes. You can strip me naked. You can even touch me. And yes, I'm sure you will probably fuck me. There is nothing we can do to stop you. But you will never, I mean never ever make me enjoy it, you filthy pigs."

"Wow, did you hear that, Stump? She says she is not going to enjoy fucking us. That is down-right inhospitable of her, don't you think?"

The little guy spoke for the first time. "I agree, Bull. You would think she would be a little more courteous, seeing as how we are guests in her house." The men once again roared in laughter. We now knew to name of the big man, or at least his nickname. I doubt that was his real name but who knows.

"I tell ya what, Stump. She looks over-dressed. Why don't we help her out of her gown and maybe she will relax and be a little friendlier." As the men moved in, Beth fell back on the bed and began kicking her bound feet at them. It was a valiant effort but accomplished little. They grabbed her by her arms and stood her up at the foot of the bed facing me. Bull stood behind her and held her tight against him as Stump moved in front. He produced a switch-blade knife from his back pocket and clicked it open. That sound caused my heart to sink and brought a scream of protest from Beth.

"Hold real still Missy. We don't want to take a chance of Stump damaging this smoking hot body now do we? Stump always keeps his knife razor-sharp. You move at the wrong time and it could be disastrous." Beth finally gave in and stopped fighting against her captors. Stump reached between her breasts and pulled the gown slightly away from her body. The material might just as well have been made of hot butter. The knife showed no resistance as it slid effortlessly down between her breasts, past her navel and then turned to intersect the split that ran up the side of the dress. A flick of the knife here and a flick there and the gown dropped to the floor.

I suddenly remembered that Beth had left her bra and panties off, knowing she had plans for after the party. Plans that were now obviously drastically changed for the worse. And then a new level of panic set in when I remembered the anal plug. There was no way they wouldn't eventually find it. My heart sank even lower, if possible, thinking of what that discovery would most certainly bring.

That lack of under-garments didn't go unnoticed by Stump. "Would you look at that, Bull. This lady don't have on no under garments. What kind of woman goes out in public without her panties or bra?"

"Oh, I don't know, Stump. Maybe one that intended to get fucked when she got home. Lucky for her, we are here to help her with just that." As Bull was talking, he forced Beth to sit back on the foot of the bed and moved around in front with his partner. "Oh, my goodness...Stump. Look at this body. We didn't have pussy like this in prison. It's just made for fucking." Apparently resigned to her fate, Beth just dropped her head and sat in silence. The outcome seemed inevitable.

Bull cupped Beth's face in his hand and pulled her up to look at him. "Here's the deal. I don't want to hurt you or your husband. So...it's important that you do what we ask and not fight us. It would be a shame for your husband to have to watch us mess up this beautiful body, understood?"

The fire returned to her eyes. "Fuck you, you worthless piece of shit. Go ahead do what you will. Just know that I refuse to give you the pleasure of enjoying any part of this sick game. And when you finish, get the fuck out of our house."

"Damn Stump. I think we got us a live one. Let's see if we can make her more comfortable." They turned Beth so that she was stretched across the middle of the bed with her head slightly hanging just off the foot of the bed near me. They then tied her arms to each corner of the bed. Neither of us missed the reason for her being positioned this way. They were making sure I didn't miss any of the things they planned to do to my defenseless wife. They were in the process of tying her legs to the other corners when Bull stopped and looked at us with a wicked grin.

My guts wrenched as I stared into Beth's eyes. Her eyes filled with renewed terror as the same recognition showed in her face. "Well...well...Stump, would you look at this? I think this little lady has a nasty side. It looks like she enjoys having her ass fucked. That's a pleasure I hadn't even considered until now. But if that's what the lady wants, then we will just have to oblige her, right Stump?"

Another belly laugh rolled from his mouth as he reached down and pushed on the anal plug. Beth jumped at the sudden pressure. He held the jeweled end and moved it back and forth a few times in her ass but never pulled it all the way out. "Let's just leave it there for now, Stump. I'll swap it out for something bigger and blacker later." The helpless begging in her eyes as she looked at me, her head hanging less than 3 feet from me, is a memory that will forever be burned into my brain.