The Dark Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Bull, don't stop fucking me." The desire was real. The need was real.

"Tell me what you want."

Beth was now flexing her hips up, trying unsuccessfully to recapture his cock. "I want you to fuck me."

"But tell me, Beth. Tell me what you really want," he taunted as he rubbed the head of his cock thru the dripping lips of my wife's pussy.

Beth lost control and whatever dignity she might have had left. The need was too great. Exasperated, she screamed, "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME GOD DAMMIT...I NEED THAT BLACK COCK...STUFF THAT BIG BLACK COCK IN MY PUSSY AND FUCK ME TO DEATH..." And Bull tried. As he supported himself one hand and then the other, he shoved her legs up on his shoulders on each side of his neck, and slammed his black meat in her to the hilt. I don't think he really intended to fuck her to death but, based in the relentless pounding he was subjecting my wife to, I wasn't too sure. There was no way his cock was not slamming into her cervix as he punished her. I could only pray there wasn't permanent physical damage. Beth didn't seem to care as she begged for more cock.

Beth was now fully lost. Her breasts pitched wildly across her chest in rhythm with Bull's violent thrusts. Each time he slammed into her it brought a new grunt. "Fuck...fuck...fuck..." Beth chanted as Bull destroyed her pussy. Somewhere along the line the 'please stop' had changed to 'please don't stop'. Then the chant became, "Fuck me...fuck me...please don't stop...fuck my pussy...fuck me..." The orgasms became more frequent. It was more like one long continuous orgasm. Her entire demeanor had changed. Bull had promised her she would beg for it and now his prediction was coming true. He released her legs and she instantly wrapped around Bull's waist and used them to encourage him to keep fucking her.

I noticed something else had changed. I looked down in panic to see my own cock standing at full attention. What the fuck? What's happening to me? There is no way I should be sporting an erection from watching some other man fuck my wife. But there it was, standing hard and proud at my groin. I willed it to go away before anyone else saw it. Fat chance of that happening. "Holy shit, Bull. Would you look at that. Mr. Badass here is sporting a boner. Can you believe it? This bastard enjoys watching his wife taking black cock." Even the embarrassment I was feeling wouldn't make the erection go away.

He roared in amusement as Bull continued to pound his black cock deep into my wife. Unfortunately, they weren't the only ones who saw my boner. Hearing Stump, Beth turned her head and saw for herself. She looked first at my hard cock and then at me. Her eyes flashed surprise. Then the surprise turned to what might have been a mix of confusion and then anger. I looked meekly at her and mouthed, "Sorry." I wasn't sure if it helped but I couldn't do anything else.

The tempo on the bed continued to increase. Bull continued slamming his black cock roughly into my wife. And then, a new chant. Fuck me...fuck me Bull...please...cum in my pussy...fuck my...cummiinnggg...I'M CUMMING...FUCK MEEE...FUCK MEEE...CUM IN ME BULL... CUM IN MY PUSSY YOU BASTARD...CUM IN MY...'AAHHHHH..." She never finished the last word as her body writhed as a violent orgasm wrecked her body. She arched her back trying get more of his cock in her, not realizing there was no more. She was already taking it all.

Bull was now slamming into her so hard I knew there would be bruising. Gut wrenching, bone-on-bone fucking. Bull had incredible staying power. Just when it seemed he would never cum he roared, gave one last bone crushing thrust into my wife's pussy and pumped her full of his hot cum. He held himself tightly against her as he flooded her womb. Then for his next trick, Bull pulled a still rock-hard cock out of her dripping pussy, dropped it slightly and sank it to the hilt into Beth's ass. This guy was inhuman in his staying power. No one stays hard after cumming like he did. Or at least, that's what I thought right up to where I saw his black cock sink deep into Beth's ass.

An initial bone chilling, "NO...NOT MY ASS...NO...THAT HURTS YOU BASTARD..." quicker than I would have expected, changed to, "OH...FUCK...that's it...fuck my ass...fuck my ass with that black cock...make me cum..." the chant continued non-stop as Bull turned her bowels inside out with each thrust. The ass fucking went on for a very long time, Beth begging for more the entire time. Bull's ass was a blur as he once again appeared to be nearing another eruption.

"Here it comes...here it comes...take it...take my black cum up your ass...aggggg...agggg. I'm cumminngggg...I'M CUMMIINNGGGG...AGGG..." he slammed violently into her ass one more time and roared as he dumped his hot cum into my wife's anal canal.

In the next instant her umpteenth orgasm hit. Her body convulsed uncontrollably like she was having a seizure. She snapped her head over at me, locked her eyes on mine, and screamed "FUCK ME...FUCK MY ASS YOU BASTARD...FUCK ME...CUM IN ME...I LOVE YOUR BLACK COCK...RIP MY ASS APART...CUM IN MY ASS...I'M CUMMMMIINNNNGGGG...CUMMIINNNGGGGG." Her body pitched uncontrollably as she orgasmed. And then I did, too. The first two forceful blast hit me in the face. The others coated my chest and groan area with the largest load of cum I could ever remember. For the first time in my life, I had an orgasm without anyone touching my cock.

I had forgotten about Stump in the excitement. He suddenly appeared at the foot of the bed with his hard dick in his hand. He stepped over to Beth and stuffed his cock into her mouth. She accepted it with no resistance. He instantly started cumming, filling her mouth to overflowing. Beth gulped down what she could as the rest ran down her face, dripping to the floor.

The room became eerily quiet as everyone recovered from their collective orgasms. Bull finally extracted what looked like a black axe handle from Beth's ass. Thick white cum coated it and dripped from it as it flopped flaccid between his muscular thighs. To no one in particular he said, "Holy fuck...that's the sweetest ass on earth." And then, "Stump, you gotta try ya some of this. It's a thousand times better than those hairy asses in prison."

"Damn Bull. I can't wait. Let me get this beast hard again and I'll damn sure fuck me some of that hot ass."

Bull moved off the bed and headed my way, his limp black cock still dripping cum. I had a feeling I knew what was coming and chastised myself mentally for not being appalled. Just as I knew Beth was now, to some degree, lost in her fantasy, I, in that moment, accepted to the fact that I was fulfilling some of my own. The air of violence no longer hung over the room.

Don't get me wrong. We were still hostages. Even though the tension in the room had lessened in the last few minutes, it didn't change the fact that Beth and I were still at least partially tied up and at the mercy of two prison escapees who had raped my wife and would likely continue to do so until their sadistic needs were sated. But something felt different. I no longer felt threatened and hoped that Beth sensed the same.

I already had my mouth open as Bull neared. The cum still covering his massive cock was thicker than the pre-cum I had encountered earlier, but had the same sharp, salty taste. I willingly took it in my mouth. I glanced sideways at Beth as I did. The look of surprise morphed into a knowing smile. She knew, we both knew, that we had crossed a threshold that could never be uncrossed. And just maybe we had crossed it more willingly than we would admit to ourselves.

Even though the feel and texture were the same as mine, having a man's cock in your mouth is a sensation not all men would be comfortable with. In reality, most men would tell you that I shouldn't be comfortable with it, either. Sure, my brain was telling me how wrong and disgusting it is to suck another man's cock, but the rest of my body wasn't having a problem with it. I could feel my pulse quicken as I felt my own cock once again began to stiffen.

His dick still in Beth's cum drenched mouth, Stump was encouraging her to get him ready to give her another ass fucking." Yeah, that's it, baby. Suck that cock. I want it to be good and hard when I stuff your bowels full of this cock. You want it too, don't you? You like have that sexy little ass of yours stuffed full of hard cock, don't ya. I bet your husband never stuffed it as full as my partner did, huh? I can't wait to take my shot at it." Beth was willingly taking all he could give her as she looked up at him and nodded in silent agreement. I was amazed at my wife. She had to be exhausted from the repeated fucking but she showed no signs of slowing down. She was at a sexual peak I had never witnessed.

Finally, once again fully erect, Stump pulled his beer can sized cock out of her mouth and moved back on to the bed. He reached up and released her arms from the bindings and, showing surprising strength for such a little man, he effortlessly lifted Beth up, flipped her over, and positioned her on her knees. "There ya go, darling. That should feel better with your hands free. I think you need this cock in your ass too bad to try to get away, don't you?" A hard slap on her ass cheek was her reward for not answering. "I can't hear you. What did you say?"

A feeble "yes" was barely audible.

A slap to the other cheek, this one a little harder. The first inclining of roughness now showed in Stump. "I can't hear you, darling. Tell me what you need."

In a tone mixed with contempt and lust, Beth snapped, "I need your fat cock in my ass you mother fucker." Then a sharp scream escaped her lips as Stump grabbed two hands full of ass cheek and unceremoniously plunged his overly thick cock to the hilt in my wife's ass. I silently hoped that there was still enough of Bull's cum in her ass to provide some lubrication for this violent intrusion. He began systematically pumping in and out as Beth watched me suck Bull's cock.

Bull pulled out of my mouth and moved around behind me. He scooted me and the chair to the edge of the bed where Beth's head was being whipped back and forth from the force of Stump's thrusts. He then stepped between me and Beth facing me. "Here ya go, sweetie. We don't want the hubby to miss out on all the fun. Why don't you jack him off. That's the least we can do for him while you eat my ass." On cue, his partner pushed Beth forward so that her face was forced into Bull's ass crack.

The muffled moans coming from Bull's ass told me Beth was taking all of Stump's cock. I saw her hands come around and pull Bull tighter to her face. Beth had eaten my ass many times, as I had hers. I knew what Bull was getting. "Oh yeah, that's it...eat that black ass...oh fuck...you've done this before...that's it...lick my asshole...yeah...just like that...oh shit Stump...she just stuck her tongue in my ass...holy shit girl...that feels good..."

She took my cock in her right hand and began stroking. I will admit the thought of an escaped convict roughly fucking my wife's ass while she jacked me off stirred feelings I know I should not be feeling deep in my being. But I did. Those feeling, along with her hand on my cock had me on the fast track to an eruption. All this time I was busy with Bull's cock. The soft outer skin belied the firmness I felt being fucked in and out of my mouth.

Beth's hand moved off my dick and I felt both of her hands cover the length of Bull's cock that wasn't buried in my mouth. She milked it back and forth in time with the strokes from Stump that was driving his cock deep into her ass. That chain reaction also pushed her face into Bull's ass and, in turn, drove his cock down my throat.

Beth suddenly pulled Bull's cock out of my mouth, tugged it back between his legs and into her own mouth. She began stroking his cock as she alternately sucked it and licked his asshole. I knew what the outcome would be. "Ohhh...fuck me...I'm about to cum...eat that ass girl...I'm almost there...almost...agggg..."

Beth quickly slipped his cock back into my mouth as it erupted. Rope after rope shot down my throat as I tried to swallow. Beth's hand once again found my cock as I was, for the first time in my life, suddenly swallowing another man's cum. I managed to capture most of the hot cum Bull pumped down my throat but some spilled out and dripped onto where my wife was furiously stroking my cock.

Beth's left hand had slipped under me and I felt a finger breach my ass. That was all I needed. I unleashed stream after stream of cum, once again coating my chest and lower body with whatever was left in my tank.

On cue, Stump began bucking against Beth's ass as he exploded. "Aggg...aggg...cumming...take my dick...take it in your ass...TAKE IT...TAKE MY CUMMM...CUMMMIINNNGGGG..."

Like a chain reaction, Beth launched into orbit. "Fuck mee...fuck my ass...FUCK MEEEE...FUCK MY ASS...I'M CUMMIINNGGGG...FUCK MY ASS YOU COCK SUCKER...AAGGGGGGG...I'M..." As Stump held her by the hips and pumped her ass full of his cum, she pushed Bull away and her entire upper body rose like a wild stallion then slammed violently back to the bed repeatedly as a colossal orgasm consumed her body. It seemed to go on forever. Her body finally dropped lifelessly to the bed, extracting Stump's now softening cock from her ass in the process.

What an odd scene this must have been. My wife lay lifeless on the bed, cum leaking out of her ass, Stump kneeling behind her with cum dripping from his now flaccid cock. I sat still securely tied to this chair with the remnants of Bull's cum leaking from the edges of my mouth as my own cum pooled in my lap. Bull is standing in front of me with his black cock dangling inches from my mouth, still wet with the residue of the load he had pumped down my throat.

I almost chuckled, thinking that any number of porn producers would have paid good money for a chance to film what happened here. But it wasn't a porn flick. It was real life and, in the end, if our captures did, in fact, allow us to live, we would be left to deal with what had happened. And try to find an answer to why we had, in the end, been somewhat willing participants.

Bull looked at Stump and said, "I would love to stay and fuck that sweet ass and pussy again but we need to get moving." Just like that, his priority had changed. I'm was stunned by how, in an instant, he had gone from fucking my throat while his partner ravaged my wife's ass to making plans to leave. Looking at me he said. "Ok Jim. I am ready to take you up on that offer of cash, and a car. Forget the credit card. You are just gonna report it as stolen and turn it off anyway."

I wasn't sure where they had undressed me. I told Bull if he could find my pants there was some cash and the keys to my car in them. They dressed and went about preparing to leave. They took the cash, the keys and our cell phones. They then helped Beth stand. I panicked when they began leading her out of our bedroom. Trying desperately to remain calm so as not to incite any further trouble, I spoke, "Hey, where are you taking her? We did everything you asked." My heart was about to jump out of my chest with fear. He surprised me when he untied my hands.

"Don't worry there my friend. We will leave her tied up downstairs." Another moment of panic when he produced a kitchen knife. Then, "I'm gonna leave this knife here by the door. By the time you get to it and untie yourself and your wife, we should be well on our way. Oh...and I will leave your cell phones in the mailbox. One more thing. We appreciate your hospitality. Especially the way your wife welcomed us in, if you know what I mean. Maybe we will stop by again sometime. Oh, as sorry about knocking you out. It just seemed necessary at the time." That same sarcastic laughter echoed thru the house as they led Beth down the stairs.

And then I couldn't believe my ears. "Come on Bull. One more time. Please. Just fuck me one more time before you leave. Please. I need some more of that black cock." I was stunned. I knew Beth was on a sexual high unlike anything either of us had ever witnessed but I didn't expect this.

"Sorry little lady. I would love to but we need to get moving before the sun comes up. Maybe I'll come back by some day and we can pick up where we left off."

A few minutes later, I heard the front door slam. I prayed that meant they were gone. And then another moment of panic. What if they changed their minds and took Beth with them. "BETH?" I called out in desperation.

"Jim?" The sound of her voice, though weak, was relief for my soul. I could breathe again.

"Give me a minute. I'll be right down." I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I heard my car pull away. It took a little bit but I was finally able to tip the chair over and scoot over to where Bull left the knife. I made pretty quick use of the knife and rushed downstairs to find Beth. They had re-tied her feet and left her on the couch. I was in tears as I freed her from her bindings. She threw herself into my arms and we sat in complete silence holding each other tight as the tears flowed freely.

After a while I guess we cried out. The clock on the TV said it was 4:37 am. Beth leaned back and looked at me. Sad exhaustion showed in her face. But it was the other emotions written across her face that concerned me. She started to speak, "Jim, I'm so..."

"Shh...shh...shh..." I stopped her. "Not now." Then trying to distract her, I took on a voice of unattached authority. "Come on, let's get you in the shower. That will relax you. We can talk later." I helped her stand on shaky legs and she let me lead her up the stairs to our bedroom. I purposely put myself between her and the bed as I ushered her toward the bathroom. I was hoping she wouldn't remember who used the shower last.

We had not bothered to dress so there were no clothes to remove. "Do you need me to help?" I asked as I adjusted the water temperature.

She seemed reluctant to look at me. "No, I need to do this by myself." Though worried, I understood.

I slipped into the bedroom and put on a pair of pajama bottoms. Then, desperate to remove all evidence, I quickly straightened the bed, gathered the ropes and chair and moved them downstairs. I put the chair back in place and threw the ropes in the garbage. I silently eased back into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub, listening to my wife quietly weep under the warm stream of water cascading over her. I wanted very bad to go to her and hold her but thought it best to wait.

I had a fluffy terrycloth robe waiting on her when she finally came out. I helped her dry off, being careful not to get close to any of the delicate places. Places that I'm sure were tender. Places that I had, in the past, enjoyed but now held memories that I was uncertain how to deal with. I wrapped her in the robe and helped her lay down on the bed.

She seemed to relax so I left her there and got my own shower. Then I slipped back into my pj's and sat on the edge of the bed. What now? That question loomed large in my mind. We obviously have to report this to the police. My dilemma was, how much do I report. I wasn't concerned about myself. I was not, however, prepared to subject Beth the public circus that was certain to come with filing a rape charge. The questions, the examinations, the probing into our personal lives.

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone the actions of the two convicts. But I also don't want my wife to have to live with the stigma and potential humiliation that comes with the filing. In the end, I knew this was her decision. I would be ok reporting it as a home invasion and car theft. I stretched out on the bed, careful to give Beth some room and dozed off.

I woke to an empty bed. The sun was just coming up. I went in search and found her at the dining table drinking coffee. She looked slightly refreshed but still uneasy. I got a cup of coffee and sat across the table from her. "How are you?" Simple question. Probably a silly question but I felt like I needed to measure her willingness to talk.