The Dark Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And look at that pussy, Stump. All clean-shaven and begging to be fucked. You know Stump, the only thing I like better than fucking white pussy is fucking married white pussy. They don't admit it at first but, in the end, the married ones are the ones that cum the hardest on this black cock. They always beg for more. I think all white wives dream about fucking big black cocks. You think she is going to enjoy taking this black cock in that cute little white pussy?"

"Oh, you know it, Bull. I bet she enjoys it more than that school teacher back in Kansas you told me about. Course, that pussy did get you sent to prison."

"I know, Stump. But it was worth it. Once she got over resisting, she went nuts, begging me to fuck her over and over just like this sweet little lady will eventually do." And then, looking over to me he continued, "And just so you know Mr. Badass, she is gonna beg me to fuck her before the night is over. She's going to beg me to fill that tight little white pussy full of black cock cum. And she is gonna cum all over this black cock while it's filling her up."

"And then ya know what? I'm gonna fuck that cute little ass of hers like she apparently wants someone to. I bet deep down inside she has always wanted a black cock to stretch that cute little asshole, don't you? Has she ever told you she wants a black cock in her ass? I bet she has. All white women want black cock whether they admit it or not." The roar of laughter from the two intruders filled the room and shoved the spear of pain deeper into my heart.

"Bull, speaking of prison, do you think they have missed us yet? We been gone almost 48 hours now."

"Oh, I'm sure they have, Stump. So, we better hurry and finish up here and move on." I was certain their idea of hurrying and leaving didn't match ours.

Bull sat down on the side of the bed. "What's your names?" he asked, looking at my wife.

"Fuck you!", she spat.

Chuckling softly, he replied, "Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head. That's exactly what we're gonna do to you, over and over. I just thought it would be nice to be on first-name basis. Or...I could just beat it out of your husband if you prefer." His tone left no doubt. He started to stand.

"Jim and Beth."

"Now see, was that so hard? It's nice to meet you, Jim and Beth. Despite what you think, we mean no unnecessary pain to you or your husband. We've just had a stressful day or so and are looking for a way to work off some of the tension. So, it's important for ya'll to not give us a reason to hurt you, ok?" Beth looked at him with hatred in her eyes and refused to answer.

"Just to show you folks our heart is in the right place we need to freshen up a bit before we proceed. Stump, why don't you get the first shower while I get to know Jim and Beth better." I guess you have to be thankful for the small things. I don't know why it made me feel better that these two animals were going to shower before raping my wife. During the time Stump was showering, Bull sat on the foot of the bed and casually stroked and caressed Beth's breasts. The nipples, as expected, responded immediately even as Beth tried fruitlessly to will them not to. "Damn Beth, those nipples sure like attention, don't they? We will make sure they get plenty of it."

I saw Beth's head turn towards the bathroom and her eyes suddenly widen. When I looked to where Stump was walking back into the bedroom, I knew why. Hanging between the little man's legs was a cock that looked disproportional. Probably only slightly over what I would consider normal length, based on my times seeing naked guys in the shower in high school and at the gym. It wasn't the length that caught my attention. It was the girth. Uncircumcised, it looked like a beer can with a foreskin. His nick-name now made sense. Grinning from ear to ear when he saw our reaction he said, "Ok Bull, it's your turn. Oh, I see you started without me."

Stump took over massaging my wife's breasts. His hand would occasionally drift down toward but never quite touching her pussy. Then while stroking her stomach and playing with her belly button, he leaned in and took a nipple in his mouth. I've done that a thousand times. So, I know the effect it was having on Beth. Even though the actions were unwanted and disgusting, I know Beth was struggling as he alternated between breasts.

After a bit a groan escaped Beth's lips followed by a whispered, "Oh my fucking god." I felt sorry for Beth, thinking that she must be reacting to the treatment of her breasts. That's what I thought until I followed her gaze to Bull standing just inside the bedroom. If seeing Stump's dick startled us, seeing the black monster hanging between Bull's legs brought on a feeling of sheer terror. No number of porn videos could prepare you for what we were seeing in real life

Now, his nickname made complete sense. It truly looked like it belonged on one of the breeding bulls that were prevalent at the farms in our area. It swung like the pendulum on a grandfather clock as he walked to the bed. I was close to matching the tears once again streaming down my wife's face. The thought that he intended to actually fuck my wife with that cock sent my mind reeling.

"That feels better. Now where were we? Oh yea, we were about to help this hot little lady enjoy her night. Stump, why don't you get her warmed up while she helps me get my cock ready." I was certain I knew what the 'warm up' and 'get ready' implied. Stump crawled on the bed between Beth's legs. Expecting him to just ram his 'beer can' into Beth with no regard for her discomfort, I was surprised when he laid down between her legs and began slowly kissing around my wife's pussy.

Beth screamed as she bucked against her bindings. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!!!" He, of course, ignored her and used his hands across her hips to hold her down as he continued.

Standing between us with his menacing black cock hanging almost to Beth's face, he leaned down and took her face in his hands, his palm covering her mouth and nose. Some of the gentleness was now gone from his voice. "I warned you about how important it is for you to corporate. I'm beginning to lose my patients here. One more outburst like that and me and Stump will load your sexy little ass in your car and take you with us. The chances of you surviving that ordeal are much less than if you just keep your fucking mouth shut and do as you are told, understand?" He pulled his hand away as Beth gasped for air.

Beth reluctantly nodded in agreement. Having remained silent during this, I felt the need to try to do something, anything. "Please just leave. I have enough cash to get you out of the state. You can take either of our cars. I'll even give you a credit card. If you need a hostage, I'll go with you. I'll do anything you want. Just please don't hurt my wife."

"That's very noble of you Jim. I like a man who will do anything for his wife. I'll take you up on the money, car, and credit card...that is as soon as we are finished fucking this sexy little wife of yours." Another insulting laugh. Turning toward where I sat helplessly tied in this chair, he then presented a dilemma I had not anticipated. "However, you did just say you would do anything I want, didn't you? What I want is for you to suck my cock and get it hard so I can fuck your wife with it." A whole new level of panic set in.

I had never touched another man's dick, much less sucked one. Now I was expected to, not just suck this black monster, but to suck it until it was hard and then watch him rape my wife with it. I thought I was going to pass out. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves and keep from throwing up. Sure, me sucking off another man before he fucked Beth had been part of our bedroom role-play games but neither of us had even remotely considered it being a real event. Yet, here I was with being forced to do just that.

A quick glance at the bed showed Stump with his face now buried in my wife's pussy as his hands twisted her distended nipples. A quick glance at her told me she was losing a valiant battle, her body tetter-tottering on the verge of betraying her. Her teeth clenched; her eyes shut tight as she tried to will herself to not give in to the release her body was begging for.

My attention was jerked back to my dilemma when Bull slapped me across the face with his over-sized cock. Leering down at me he said, "Ok Mr. Badass, suck my cock. And don't get any wise ideas about doing anything other than sucking it. You do anything that even resembles hurting me and you will never see your lovely wife again. Got it tough guy?" Resigned to my fate, our fate sealed, I silently nodded.

I hesitantly angled my head to where he stood beside me and opened my mouth. This mountain of a man slipped the tip of his already semi-erect cock into my mouth. Trying desperately to satisfy this convict, I tried my best to mimic what I had seen in the porno videos we had watched. I used my tongue to lick around the head as he pushed it into my mouth. The pre-cum seeping from the tip tasted different than my own cum, but not revolting.

I felt it bump the back of my throat as it began to swell in my mouth. I licked and sucked for all I was worth in an effort to somehow protect Beth. At least that's what I told myself. Had this been a different, less hostile setting, I might have actually enjoyed it. Now, however, I was just praying the night would end soon and that Beth and I would survive it.

The big guy had my head in his hands as he tried to work more and more of his mammoth cock down my throat. I was on the verge of not being able to breath. I gagged and choked repeatedly. I couldn't even use my hands to push him back. I was completely at his mercy. I have no idea how long he fucked my mouth but is seemed like a very long time, holding his cock down my throat until I felt faint, then pulling back for a quick breath and then repeat.

He was now fully erect. If it looked intimidating with it hanging between his legs, it was down-right scary fully erect. I wasn't sure Beth would survive this. Yeah, I know the women on the porno videos could but this wasn't a video. This was real life and that was my wife laying there helpless.

Something between a groan and a scream pierced the room. I glanced over out of the corner of my eyes in time to see Stump slip his meaty name-sake into my wife's unwilling pussy. "Goddam Bull. This pussy is fucking tight. But, damn it feels amazing. It's getting wet, too. I think our little slut is starting to enjoy this. Aren't you, baby? You like the feel of my cock fucking your pussy, don't you? Oh yeah, that's it. Take this dick. Oh...that's it. Push back." And then he pierced my heart again. "Hey Jim, check this out. Your wife is fucking me back. Aren't you, Beth. I think she likes my cock. That's right, fuck me baby. Fuck me back. Push back on this fat cock."

Bull suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth. Putting his hand on top of my head and forcing it toward the bed he said, "You're gotta watch this Mr. Badass. I know I want to."

I knew Beth was losing control. I also knew she couldn't help it. Beth is a sensual woman with a short orgasmic fuse. I knew her body would soon get what it wanted, what it needed. She was staring up at her attacker with pure hate in her eyes. He might fuck her. He might even make her cum. But he wasn't gonna make her like it. Thru the corner of my eyes, I could see tears running down her face even as her body betrayed her. Stump began rapidly jack-hammering into her. "Oh fuck...oh fuck...OH FUCKKKKKK...I'M CUMMMIINNNGGGGG." I watched in helpless agony as Stump emptied his balls in my wife's pussy.

Beth lost the battle with her body. The veins in her neck bulged in a futile attempt not to cum as her body gave in. Thru clenched teeth she screamed, FUCK YOU, YOU DIRTY FUCKING BASTARD...FUCK YOUUU!!!." Her body bucked several times as the unwelcome orgasm swept thru her and then went limp as Stump continued fucking his cum into her.

Beth hesitantly turned her head and looked at me. I knew she felt bad about having had an orgasm while being raped. Tears ran down her face as she silently mouthed, "I'm sorry." I nodded in silent understanding. I know her and I know her body. Not only did I know she couldn't help what had just happened, I feared that what lay ahead for her would make this pale in comparison.

The little guy finally pulled out of my wife and crawled off the bed. "Damn Bull, you are gonna love this pussy. It's so fucking tight. Or at least it is now. Not sure it will be when you finish with her." That comment brought on yet another round so sadistic laughter from the two of them. Stump had walked over near his partner as he talked. Beth turned again to look our way. The fear in her eyes was evident when she saw Bull's now fully erect cock. A groan escaped her lips. I'm sure she was visualizing what lay ahead for her.

"Well, let's not keep the little lady waiting then." Bull spoke as he moved around and replaced his partner between my wife's bound, spread legs. I once again felt a strange bit of gratitude when Bull knelt between her legs and moved his face to her center. Does it even make sense that you are grateful that your wife's rapist is going to eat her pussy before he destroys it with his huge cock. My emotions were on a roller coaster.

I felt Stump standing beside me in the spot Bull had vacated. "Here you go Jim. How bout if you clean me up while Bull is getting your wife ready for the fucking of her life. Bull really has a way with women. He knows just what they need and how to give it to them. Pretty soon now she's gonna be begging for more of that black cock." I guess the fight had gone out of me by now. I never hesitated when I felt his dick at my lips. I took it in my mouth as I continued to watch the activity on the bed out of the corner of my eyes.

Stumps and my wife's combined juices still dripped from his fat cock. I repeated what I had done to Bull's cock. Although it wasn't nearly as long as Bull's, its girth stretched my lips to the max as I tried to satisfy his perverted request. Thankfully he didn't try to ram it down my throat like his partner did. He just held it in place while I cleaned the residual cum off it. I once again realized that, in a different setting, I might have actually enjoyed sucking another man's cock. I immediately chastised myself for even having such thoughts but couldn't push that realization from my brain.

Apparently satisfied that it was clean, Stump pulled his limp dick from my mouth and moved over to the side of the bed. Bull now had his face at my wife's pussy. Although I couldn't see exactly what he was doing, I could clearly see in Beth's face that whatever it might be was once again stoking a fire in Beth's core. Her breathing had increased, her chest rising and falling in rhythm with her breaths. Her eyes once again clinched tight as she battled with her body. Once again, she lost the battle. Her eyes snapped open and she starred directly into mine as this orgasm swept thru her.

Her head hung off the edge of the bed, her mouth open as she gasped for breath. She held her gaze locked to mine as Bull continued his manipulations. The only time he stopped was when he raised his head momentarily and sarcastically showed me a long tongue that matched his cock in proportion. He smiled knowingly at me as he once again lowered his head and went back to work. Not surprising to me, another orgasm soon followed the first one. By this point it seemed that Beth had surrendered to her torturer. She bucked her hips up into Bull's face as that orgasm raced thru her. This one more intense than the first.

Her eyes widened in surprise. I knew why when Bull laid the jeweled butt-plug beside her on the bed. He had apparently pulled it out. I'm sure that contributed to the orgasm. I know from experience that Beth is capable of anal orgasms. Her body once again lifted off the bed as she screeked in protest. "NO...please...not my ass...please...no..." I knew in an instant what had replaced the anal plug. I could see the movement of her attacker's arm as he was forcing one or more fingers in and out of her ass.

Beth was now lost to the needs of her body. Even as she held my gaze, I knew I had, at least temporarily, lost her to this black man who was driving her insane. I understood and mouthed "I love you", hoping she understood that I knew she no longer had control of her body and that what was happening was not her fault. She was openly bucking her body up into Bull's face and he continued to tongue her pussy while his meaty fingers reamed her ass.

Bull pulled one more orgasm out of Beth before he pulled away and sat up on his knees between my wife's legs. "Stump, why don't you untie her legs. I think she is going to need more flexibility now." Stump did as was requested and soon Beth's legs were free from their bindings. It didn't surprise me when she no longer fought her capturers. Bull now had full control of her body and she knew it.

Her eyes were now locked on the black monster Bull was stroking as he starred down at her. "Get ready baby. I'm about to take you to places you only dreamed about." He moved forward and briefly laid his cock on her stomach as if to show both of us just how far up inside her body this mammoth would reach. I felt my pulse quicken at the thought. Surprisingly, Beth showed no reaction. That supposedly joking comment she had made that night sometime back about wondering how a big black cock would feel inside her was about to become a reality, just not in the setting we would have preferred.

Bull held his monster in his hand and lined it up with Beth's opening. She made one more, feeble attempt. "No. Please don't. You're too big. You will hurt me. Please don't." But the conviction was gone from her voice. I wondered if that request was more for me than for Bull. Bull proved it to be a moot point as he slipped the head of his cock into my wife's pussy. "OH FUCK", Beth shouted. "Please don't do this...please stop..."

Bull pressed on inch by forceful inch. Each inch brought a new round of protests from Beth. Each time, it was ignored as Bull pressed on. When it looked like he was maybe half way in, he slowly backed out until just the head remained in. Then reversing direction, he slipped back in, a little deeper each time. I was thankful he was going slow as my heart was aching for Beth. She had never experienced anything like this and it showed on her face. Each new inch brought another painful grimace to her face as she tried to adjust to his size and length.

Then I noticed the protests weren't as frequent nor as loud. She still pleaded with him but the requests had changed from 'please stop' to 'please don't hurt me'. With the last bit of his cock showing, he suddenly dropped his weight onto her, sinking his cock in her to the hilt. The blood curdling scream was instantaneously followed by another orgasm. He held himself there completely buried in my wife's pussy until the wave passed.

He probably waited a full minute before beginning the trip back out. Again, all the way out and then, all the way back in. The initial scream had now subsided to a loud moan with each movement. Little by little, Bull increased the speed of his thrusts. Still an occasional hardly audible "please stop...please..." could be heard. It carried even less conviction than before. In between those whispers, yet another orgasm racked her body. This time, however, Bull never slowed down. Beth was nearing yet another orgasm when Bull raised himself up on his hands and suddenly pulled his cock completely out.

A look of panic shot across Beth's face. "Oh Bull, don't stop. Please don't stop."

Leering down at her he asked the obvious question, "Don't stop what, Beth?"