All Comments on 'The Dark Chronicles Ch. 02'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years ago
Now I see it

My exposure to Arthurian tales is mostly through pop culture. I regret that I haven't read the deeper, longer legends. And so I didn't really see how the first two chapters fit in my abbreviated concepts. But now I'm there. This is finally the story if Arthur I'm familiar with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Skillfully Written. Intriguing Prospects.

One has to admire the effort, and yes, skill dedicated to re-spin this literary masterpiece as a suitably erotic tale. You weave a tapestry of characters, colorful and intriguing. Your prologue made a wide array of promises, an across-the-board spectrum of Literotica categories to be covered. I'm anxious to see how you bring both Incest and LGBT into the picture. It's wonderful that you've brought 'something for everyone' to the table in this epic, not many writers will attempt that. It's a bold move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo!

Jung said, "Archetypes speak the language of high rhetoric, even of bombast" and you've made a fine job of that here! That's literary praise, lest you doubt me. I look forward to reading the rest of this tale, and many more of yours, I hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
664 Followers
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES