The Dark Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved again, and Nymue made me sit. She sat upon my lap, her legs wrapped around my waist. My cock never went into Nymue, we did not fuck, but her cunt was wet on my rising balls and all along the base of my shaft and she slid. Her blood painted my cock all red and we breathed in and out each other's breath, spiralling up and both soaring outside ourselves. Twisting into the sky we spun about each other, our silver chords twisting together and we merged as one magickian, male and female under the sky and the sickle moon. We made our conjure and our spirits rose up over the world.

Looking down onto the earth away a distance we could see a tumult and dark movement of horse and men, pyres and flame. Of a sudden I looked with her eyes and she with mine, and saw a great horse break from the mass and gallop.

With a jerk and a rapid plummet I sank back to my warm flesh and Nymue's arms were around me and mine around her. Our bodies shuddered and our white heat was high up in our brains, streaming from between our eyes. Our streaming sex energy was thick and strong, but no fluids jetting or erupting as we weaved our flows together.

Nymue rolled from me, her fingers thick in her cunt to drip up more magick, my passion feeding hers, and she remembering all the spiralling stones in her brain and surging strong circles. "Go, Maer, you lead him." She moaned at the loss of me. Oh sweet thing, I to leave you?

"I to conjure false faces, Maer, it will drain me and collapse me and you will find me curled and sleeping." Nymue gazed her lovely eyes to my face and I saw her all there; the smallest girl and my heart ached, but the strongest woman too and my cock throbbed.

Outside the tent I heard the clop of hooves and the horse's pant. "Go, he is here."

I wrapped my travelling cloak twice around me and grabbed a belt and my leathern boots, stumbling by the curtained entrance to pull them onto my feet. My cock still thick and long, a high heat in my balls, I left the tent.

Ahead of me Uthur sat on his huge high horse, his breath panting fast from his ride. As I watched, I saw the strangest shimmer, a whole shift in the air about his face, and I knew the magick Nymue made, a new disguise and shifting mask for the man. She could not do it for my lust, but she could make it for this Lord; cursed witch, yet I loved her too.

I walked down to the horse and took up its bridle. "Come sire, look straight ahead, do not shift thy gaze from above the horse's head." I led the horse along. "Do not startle if you hear the Duke's name. He does not ride beside you."

"I betray the Duke, is all?"

"Yes, sire. A betrayal. But must be done." For the Goddess, I thought to myself, and now understood the plot. The shimmer and mist in the air made strange light around Uthur's head, and Gorloys' face became his, a new mask.

"Ride on, sire, look straight. Pass the watch and they will see only the Duke. Never speak, or they will know 'tis not he on this horse." I passed Uthur the bridle rein. "Remember sire, no words, just thy wrong visage. I will walk besides, they know me."

The plot was done and Nymue's magick held. Uthur the betrayer passed over the draw and into the mist, and all alike Gorloys he looked, in the eyes of the watch. Nymue's spell was wide and in the minds of many, for to convince. I saw the way of her sacrifice and mine, and thought this night's purpose an important thing, a turning pivot on the world, and the Goddess made it so.

"Duke Gorloys returns," a soldier cried, "let him pass, ride by." Uthur spurred on his horse and entered the fort. "Maer Maelyn too, on the Duke's business." So the watch was passed and fooled, and the garrison thought the Duke rode amongst them. But it was a false man, a mask, a traitor. Led on by a man seduced by a witch's magick, ha. Man is ever human and his lusts determine everything, I'm no different. I pretend my task is for the Goddess but it's mine own lust for the white Lady that she commanded here.

But the plot. "Walk on sire, along the path to Ygraine's dwell, past the last few of Gorloys' men." I hoped Nymue's magical vision would hold, for I saw cracks and shadows on the false face, the true Uthur flickering in and out. The witch Nymue must be past tired now, reaching for too many minds to change all their senses.

I passed my hand within my cloak and loose britches, and felt my hot thickness there, hanging softer now but still full thick from the heat of her. The stickiness from Nymue's blooding cunt slicked my hand and I magined her there, a fallen in the bed, one hand fingered between her legs, the other pressed against her thick long teat, cupping her own breast where my hand should be. My cock rose to my hand, a last thrust of sacral light to fake their minds. The distant Nymue must have sensed my rise, for Gorloys' face sharpened over Uthur's, and hid the true visage.

"Pass by, Duke. The Lady is within." The last of Gorloys' men all fooled, and Uthur now in the women's compound. I saw his true face clear and knew that Nymue fell from consciousness into a long swoon, the dear girl done and this old man still work to do.

"This way sire, to the Lady's room, that she might know you and be delighted in your man. 'Till the cock cries, Lord, whence we escape by boat."

"Wizard, you have made magick for my filthy lust and I betray a good man. Is this what women do to us?"

"No sire, it is what men will do for women. Don't think they manipulate you, when 'tis you that wants, that simple. You wished into Ygraine to fuck and we made it so." His high moral stance sickened me, but there was a bargain here. "You owe us payment on, Uthur Lord, and it will be ours, whatever it may. The Goddess is in us all, sire, and demanding." I preached to him. "Don't falter now."

My small speech was urgent and made to convince. This man could not turn feeble on us, not from our sacrifice, Nymue and mine and no consummation.

"Go sire, to Ygraine for to fuck her and make her yours." I grew tired of his dilly dally. "Uthur Lord, are you a man or a tiny mouse? D'ost thou fear a strapping woman, who flirted you with her eyes."

"Curse you, wizard, don't mock me. I do it."

"Till the cockerel crows, Lord, no more. Go, rise your cock between your legs and greet Ygraine."

And the plot now, I fully understood it all and warned. "And sire, yeay even so Ygraine has wondrous breasts and a round belly, spill no seed outside on them. Fuck up into her, Lord, as if a babe to make."

Thus goaded on, I trusted to Uthur's massive opinion of himself to prove this night, to shaft the Lady Ygraine long and sweet, several times as he could, to fuck her all night.

Uthur passed down a thin corridor, shuffling sideways his shoulders were so broad, and brushed aside a curtain. I heard a startled yelp and a shushed quietness, then a low murmuring made and light laughs. I knew it Ygraine with a happiness in her and a new cock soon.

I heard Ygraine's low call to her woman, "Caitlyyn, come for the child, take her to sleep with her sister, her to be warm in another bed."

I stepped back into a darkness to hide as a girl came for the child. It was the small dark thing, the little Morgayne, sleepy tousled with her thick black hair. As Caitlyyn carried the babe on her shoulder down along the passage, I swear I saw the glint of the child's eye spy me in the alcove there. I shuddered, for her look was unblinking and a scaring thing, even for a man who does not fright easy. I did not like the imp and she not me either, in her darkness.

Soon from the end of the corridor I heard the sounds of Uthur and Ygraine together, their low murmurs and rustles on a bed. Her low moans soon, and Uthur's groans. Fuck them, they took the lust that was mine and my white witch, and they had it for themselves, all on the back of our spell. Fuck the Goddess too, always making it duty and not mine own pleasure.

Yet the low calling of the woman Ygraine, urging tenderly up the fuck into her higher and deeper, sweet crooning in her throat; I could not stay soft, my own thick syrup still settled in my balls. Hearing any woman cry out for a man would make a man rise, unless he only liked boys. Yet this old man always loved women, and Ygraine's calling, although not for me, sang in my ears.

I magined the white Nymue in my head all mine, but the vision was not enough, she was not there. So I crept along the corridor to nearer see Ygraine and Uthur make the two backed beast, and found another alcove there against an ancient rock. I felt the stone with my hand and knew it to be an old one, stolen from its place in a ringed circle to make a new corner on this house. I could watch and see and hear, and through a gap I saw the arch of Ygraine's throat as she reached her head back. Her body was arched back and I could see she was fucked into swift and sure, for her full tits bounced and shuddered and her mouth was open, a silent cry fucked out of her on every panting breath.

I couldn't not. I Maer Maerlyn reached into my britches and dropped them to the ground and wrapped my cloak around me and wrapped my hand around my cock, thick and heated hard. All the long night of my spell making with Nymue thickened in my hand and my spine arched too, to Ygraine's moan. I supported my weight standing 'gainst the ancient stone with one palm wide and felt it warm beneath my skin; and with my other hand began a silent stroke.

Nymue behind my closed eyes, her smiling lips, her long red hair when she was young, her white long hair when she was fucked by the Sun, her short white hair from this night when we made false fuck for magick and all I wanted was her. Sweet girl, her honey sweet cunt and her high firm tits, and I magined her bouncing on me, her body arched with my length long inside her. That was not enough either, and my mind ran back over women I'd known until they all blurred and merged in my head. My cock was thick and pleasing hard in my hand, and soon I just fell into the sense of my own pleasure, slipping my hand all along.

"Maer, let me, you should not be alone when the Lord and Lady rouse us with their fuck." A young voice whispered up to my ear and a small warm hand crept around my shaft. It was Caitlyyn, come to find me. "Away. We do not need their sounds, we make our own. Their fuck has made me wet, and you're a man." She took me by the hand, the pretty little wench, and took me to a servant's room. "You might be old, but your wood is hard and will satisfy me, make me smile."

I saw a glint in Caitlyyn's eye in the candle light, and she was cheerful and honest and kind to me, old Maerlyn. I was thankful, and taught her a thing or two. We played together and I drank from Caitlyyn's slippery cunny, her cup, and diddled her asshole with my finger and my tongue because she wanted it so. She gobbled on my prick and thrust her finger up my bum, clever girl, and finally, when my balls had had enough and were full from all the long sex and lust, sweet kisses and moans in the night.

"Don't make a baby, Maer Maerlyn, in mine cunny." She was a sensible girl and of the earth and no pretending she was grand, just a lusty girl well made and wet on my tongue. "Just spill your cream on my tits, Maer, and I be your serving girl and rub it all in like a creamy mess and lick it from my finger, see."

And she held her finger up and sucked it into her mouth, her eyes all laughing with her fun and play. And sometimes, like once I said sweet warmth was enough, sometimes it's not. So I did, I spilled all my full balls all over her bouncing tits and left her skin with my creamy white sauce. Caitlyyn laughed and rubbed it all in, all around her nips and sucked it from her fingers and smiled. "Silly man, there. Isn't that better than a spurt on the floor, all jealous and cross?"

"Lovely girl, yes, you do me kind, you're so much better than my hand."

"And you know it, Maer?"

"What do I know?"

"That I be here, whenever you might want; for the dark child might have a sible tonight, from the way I heard my mistress' lusty cries; and children need a caring for."

She was right, the clever girl, and might be a sweet, regular thing if I stayed with Gorloys in his service. But the magick made by Nymue was clearly aiming at child by Ygraine, fathered by Uthur, and would surely change the politick of the court. Changeable winds were blowing and I feared a storm. Mine advice might shift and swing where the wind was strongest.

Hark, the cockerel called. I must to Uthur and be departed, before Gorloys returned. I kissed the sweet Caitlyyn goodnight on her lips. She was a fine girl and good, and I bade her well. No promises. I left her small servant's room and snuck back to Ygraine's chambers to call Lord Uthur away.

I crept to the corridor like a thief, and stopped short of the door, nearly treading on a small scuttling thing sliding upon the floor. It was Morgayne, the smallest child, 'scaped from her sister's room to find her mother. As I say, I nearly trodden on the child, yet stopped my foot in time. The imp stared at me with her malevolent eyes and I felt accused. In truth, the tiny creature was right. My deeds this night did not favour her.

Morgayne gripped mine ankle with her fierce little hands and dug her tiny nails into my skin. I bit my lip to not cry out, but then I yelped. The cursed child had bit mine ankle, her sharp new teeth pulling blood from my flesh. Like as to a small cringing dog, I shook my foot and the child was flung away from me, sliding till she crashed against the wall. Morgayne started a loud mewling, a hideous cry, enough to waken devils from the pit.

Ygraine her mother rushed out. "What do you do, Maer Maerlyn, that she cries?"

"Nothing, I swear, my Lady; but the child did bite and tastes blood." My defence sounded feeble, for what grown man could not stop a child?

"What do you, wizard, that cruels the child and makes her cry?" Uthur too, and his lust the ultimate cause, for Ygraine discarded the babe for Uthur to grapple himself onto her tit.

"Don't preach at me, sire. Your voice is not without stain now, for you fucked the varmint's mother in your lust. Don't pretend to love this child, this loveless thing." I stood against his will. "You do not. I lovest the child more, and I do not love it."

Uthur glared at me, filth in his eyes yet silence made, for I spoke truth against him, and he knew it.

"Bid the Lady gone with her babe, to quieten it." I turned from the chamber. "We need to be gone, sire, your life depends on it." I spoke some truth, for Uthur was still hidden. Gorloys' troops thought the Duke was in the fort and in his wife's chamber. They did not know Uthur wandered there.

"Skulk, sire, scuttle like a lowly cur." I was shaming him, who doubted my defence and I shamed too. "We must away to a small boat and oars, to quickly scape the island, yet we be found here."

Uthur saw my reason and followed on down a steep path to a beach where small boats always placed. We pushed a boat out to the waves and careful climbed aboard, making sure not to tip and rock. Luck was upon us, for a thick mist quickly hid us, and we were quiet upon the oars. We need not long to make another beach a distance from Tyntangel's defences, running the boat ashore upon the pebbles.

"Lord, you must take another horse from your troop and ride back to the Duke and fake friendship. You are never friends now but an enemy, if he discovers your mess between Ygraine's legs." I wondered at the politick needed if indeed Ygraine were fucked with child and it a boy. Gorloys was not stupid, might he see a babe's head and know it not his. He might wonder which prince or stable boy had layed the Lady. Yet I was not sure how Uthur could vantage this, first thing.

But all that later. "Go now, Lord. Tarry not. Find a horse and ride circuitous paths back to the skirmish, so it looks like you made other business and chopped heads distant."

"Yes, I see it, the subterfuge I needs make." Uthur looked on me, and I could not truly judge his face. "You and the witch, you have used my lust for your own reasons, I fear, and I know it not." Uthur pondered on it a moment. "Can I trust you, Maer Maerlyn?"

"Trust, Lord? I think not. I do not trust mine self, so any other person does, is a fool."

Uthur laughed, "Good answer, Maer, good wisdom indeed!" He chuckled on. "I like you wizard, even tho you call me a cur and a mouse." He slapped me on the back and I fare near snapped, his hand so strong. "A cur, wizard? I like it!"

"Not a poodle sire, on a lady's lap. More a snuffling hound, under her skirts."

Uthur looked on at me, scarce believing my words, then his face lit with a wry smile. "Ah, wizard, you know me well already, a mangy dog sniffing for cunt, well practiced." He looked about and saw that the sun was climbing and a clearing the mist. "Best on, then."

"And Maer," he was thoughtful now, "when a low prince gets assist from the white Lady the sorceress, and she recruits the land's best mage to her aid, that prince be a fool if he not pay attention, yeay? D'ost I need worry my back?"

"Your back, Lord? Need not worry, sire. I've seen it, crooked and bent. You have no Brutus with a knife, unlike that Roman, Caesar."

"That far, you seest that far?"

"Yes, Lord. But cannot see tomorrow. Go now, sire, we can talk all day. You must ride."

Too late. That very moment we heard on the distance the high call of a horn and the far sound of galloping horse, and all shouting. We hurried to the top of a high place and saw rising dust and thundering horse, and Gorloys' pennant at the van. But it was turned on its head, the colours upturned, all the symbol of death and it streamed behind, the rider so quick.

We heard the leftenant's cry. "Death on the battle! The Duke Gorloys dead. Undone!"

"What curse is this?" spat Uthur. "I should hast defended him, our flags side by side against the northern threat."

"False loyalty, Lord, too late. You betrayed him when first you saw Ygraine."

And Uthur's lust betrayed him first, I thought, when Nymue saw it. I understood it now, the Sister's long plot all unravelled, waiting for the right man and the wrong, and the timing of the moon. Ordained and fateful running, all puppets. Vivyane's favourite entrails could not have seen it, but Nyn Nyneve and Nym Nymue with their older know of ancient paths. What genius, to see the longer spirals! Truly I am the apprentice.

But a quick and sudden one, my mind spinning to an instant plan, and Uthur next to me its means. "Take horse, Lord Uthur, and five of your fastest men. Make chase and hunt down the attacker, venge the dead Duke. Return with a head on a pike, declare yourself king in this court."

Uthur saw the quickness of it too. I saw the glint in his eye as he calculated fast his moves and winnings; the Duke's men, his court, his queen, pen Dragen flying fast in the wind. "A fortuitous fuck then, Maer, that gives me good fortune."

"Don't gloat on it sire, remember the payment. We will call on it when ready, the witch and I."

"Payment fair made, even if I know it not, if I can make myself king." Uthur looked me direct in the eye and we understood each other well.

"Make vengeance, Lord, and it is your crown. Go!"

I turned from him and went. I had woman's work to do.

I was there.

When magick made a bridge of mist and a prince's seed made an unborn king, I Maer Maerlyn was there, a petty dabbling sorcerer stealing love like a thief.

© electricblue66 2017

12