The Dark Room

Story Info
Wife tries a new guy but is it better in the dark?
2.2k words
4.29
5.4k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers

I had always wanted to share a girl. See her pleasured by another man but never made it happen. I told my wife and while we talked about it a few times she said she never would until one day out of the blue she brought it up.

She agreed to fulfill my biggest fantasy but she didn't want to see the guy for him to see her. I said I can arrange that. I had a hotel rented and a plan. I had worked carefully to pick the perfect guy. He was her type and even if she wouldn't see it I was sure she could feel it. I also knew he would be respectful and follow her rules.

We had already discussed what she would be into and what things she liked. We even talked about things we wanted to make sure we did to ensure she had a great time. I wanted this to be memorable.

At our planned time I took my wife to the hotel we had a dinner and a couple of drinks. Well maybe more than a couple. I think we are both nervous. We went up to the room and my wife took a shower and got ready.

I told her before it was her choice of what she wanted to wear when he came in. Though he wouldn't see her it was still important she was comfortable and the next steps wouldn't be awkward. She decided to wear a pair of loose shorts and a tank top. No bra. No panties. If for some reason she had to get up she would be covered but easy off when the time came.

After she showered she looked so sexy. My insides were fluttering and I was excited nervous and very turned on. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I laid her down on the bed and began kissing her. Then lightly running my fingers over her body. Rubbing her and turning her on. Played with her nipples to get them very sensitive. Even rubbing a vibrating toy on her clit a little. I wanted to get her warmed up and turned on. I pulled her shirt up and sucked on her nipples. I know that's a for sure way to get her excited. She said she was nervous. I told her she looked amazing and I was nervous too.

My phone went off. He was here. I asked her if she was sure? She said go get him. I told her to keep rubbing but she wasn't allowed to cum... Not yet.

I made sure the windows were drawn and lights off. I turned on a small night light in the bathroom I had brought with me. Then closed the door 3/4 of the way. That had the effect I wanted. The room was barely visible. Even from the edge of the bed I couldn't see my wife's face clearly. With the bathroom door closed I couldn't see anything at all.

I met him downstairs. He looked good. I realized him spending time on his hair and clothing was a bit of a waste but I was glad he was putting in the effort on grooming. We confirmed the plan and road the elevator up in silence.

As we approached the door I realized this was it. As planned we entered quickly and shut the hallway door. He went straight into the bathroom and closed the door.

I laid down and started kissing my wife. 1 min later he was opening the bathroom door again and closing it quickly. Now the room was pitch black. He felt his way to the chair I placed next to the bed. He said hi. She said hi. We laughed awkwardly. Per the plan he was naked.

Then I began kissing my wife again. Rubbing my hands on her. Sliding them into her shirt and playing with her nipples. She was 2 feet away from a naked stranger she has never seen except in a photo being touched and kissed by her husband. Her light sighs as I did things she liked were audible to him. I'm not sure what that did to her but it turned me on more. Even though he couldn't see much he could hear it all and knowing how close they were was exciting.

We couldn't see him but I heard moving like he was stroking himself. I suggested he move onto the bed. He felt the edge of the bed and moved over on her side. I could see just enough to see his arm was reaching out and rubbing her arm. His hand moved to her breast and he leaned over to kiss her shoulder then her neck.

By now my hand was sliding into her shorts. She was so wet. I pulled her shirt up and gave us both access to touch her breasts. I already told him how she liked them sucked and played with. By the quick gasp I heard from her I knew he had quickly started.

He was on her left nipple sucking and teasing. I ran my tongue over her right nipple. Getting it hard then gently biting it. My right hand continue to play with her clit. My left squeezing her breast. She was grinding into my hand as we made her body respond to our touches.

I felt his hand slide along my own into her shorts so I pulled back to give him access. I ran my hand along her hip and rubbed her legs as he felt and explored her in the shorts. After a few moments of that I grabbed her shorts and pulled the right side down. He felt what I was doing and grabbed the left side. My wife lifted her hips and we slid her shorts off.

Now she was almost fully nude with pussy and breasts exposed next to a nude stranger. He went back to her pussy and I slid my hands along her too. We took turns touching her lips and sliding in while the other worked her clit. But sometimes we found ourselves both teasing her clit or sliding a finger into her at once.

I felt along her body and found her arms by her sides. I reached over and nudged her left arm up and she reached out tentatively. I heard him gasp and felt her body quiver as she touched her first new dick since we have been married.

He was still kissing on her neck and feeling her so I rolled her to face him. I slid up to her back and began kissing the back of her neck. Grabbing her ass. Still squeezing her breasts. While she made out with him. Touching each other in the dark. She bent forward and began licking him. Hearing her sucking his cock was such a turn on.

She rolled onto her back and he moved up by her head for more. I got on the other side and rubbed by hard tip on her breasts she reached out and stroked by cock while sucking his then swapped. Going back and forth dick to dick. All while we touched and teased her body. 4 hands pleasuring her.

I found the toy still in the bed and slid it into her then turned it on. The lit up a little and. Light didn't show to her face but let us see a little of her pussy. He reached out and grabbed the toy. My hand moved her her clit. She was struggling to suck us now.

I got down between her legs and began eating her out. I teased and toyed with her clit while I fucked the toy in and out of her. I could feel her body tense up and her first orgasm started. Her moan was muted and muffled and I realized she had his dick in her mouth.

I stopped and laid on her side side while he moved down to lick her. I wondered what differences she would feel as he began to build her back up. I played with her breasts and sucked her nipples to add to her pleasure. Knowing she just came and was still sensitive I didn't think it would take long. I was right. She grabbed his head and ground her hips around as he made her climax again. Moaning and cumming on a strangers tongue.

I felt the bed move as he kneeled between her legs. He began sliding his cock up and down her lips. His precum leaking on her pussy and he savored the feeling. I know how great she feels inside. I also saw him in photos before tonight and knew he was large. Almost as long as me but thicker. His tip had a very different shape.

I wanted him to fuck her first so she would feel every inch of this new dick. She held my hand as he penetrated her fully. I could feel the bed and her hips move as he leaned in. She squeezed and moaned.

He let her adjust then started sliding in and out in slow short strokes. Meanwhile I kissed my wife and told her she was so sexy. Then I played with her nipples and ran my hands all over her. Between sucking or nibbling on her nipple I asked her if he felt good. She moaned yes. I felt her tensing up. I encouraged her to fuck that big dick back. Mmm feel it deep in her. I laid her hand down to toy her clit. I felt her body tense up more, her breathing getting harder, her grinding hips more urgent.

By now his rythym was steady with deep hard strokes. The blowjob she had given him plus the unique situation must have had him close as he wouldn't need long. But neither did she. I felt her hips fucking him back and loved her soft cries of yes and fuck me. We built her up until she tensed with moan and grinded hard against him. Feeling her cum on his dick must have been the tipping point for he grunted and told her she felt so fucking good, followed by I'm coming in your west pussy. And he did. Based on his movements on the bed he came hard and deep. He pushed a few more times deeper into her as he came.

They both lay there panting. I heard him lean over and kiss on her. I learned later he broke the rules and kissed her mouth. She kissed him back in the moment. She ran her hands once more all over the strangers body. All over his shoulders back and ass. Even across his still mostly inside her dick. He barely moved in and out of her teasing both as he grew soft. I felt him slide off of her. Then heard him feeling his way across the dark room to the bathroom.

I wasted no time. I was so turned on and hard as I had ever been. I needed her right then. I rubbed my dick up and down her wet lips feeling how messy and wonderful she felt. I leaned down and kissed my sexy wife. She had just fucked a man and she did it well. She pulled at my dick trying to coax it into her.

She was so warm and wet when let my head slid past her lips. She felt incredible. Mmmm she moaned as I slid into her all the way. We heard him leave the bathroom and came over to us. He felt around the bed and kissed her one more time on the cheek. As I slid in and out he rubbed her bare breasts while I fucked her more then as we had planned slipped out the door and left.

As soon as he was gone I pushed deep into her and asked her what she thought? She didn't reply but just moaned and asked what I thought, after all it was my fantasy? I told her it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. She asked what I liked and I told her everything.

Her moans and kissing her while she was being fucked. Feeling her body tense as he made her cum. How did it feel to have a strange dick fucking her I asked? She said he felt different than me. He was very thick. I told her I picked her out a good one. Well you did good she said. She described what it felt like while I told her how hot it was and how incredible she her body felt to me right then.

Her describing the moment his dick slid into her was too much. She was cumming again and her body clenched on me. 2 deep strokes and I exploded making her even messier.

We laid there a few moments letting the waves of pleasure wash over us. After we finished we took a few minutes in the bathroom. We snuggled up and laid quietly for a few minutes.

I though she was about to speak a few times then finally she asked if I wanted to ever do it again? I said yeah if she did. Me too she said quieter...... Then a few long moments later added and I think I know what guy I want..... But that is a story for the next time.

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers