The Dark Side

Story Info
A dragon is bested by a demoness...
2k words
3.8
6.3k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Silver snarled, slashing at the darkness, though there was nothing there of any semblance that his claws could cut through, no matter how much he tried. The darkness took form in the dead of the night, the creature of the underworld snarling back in turn, showing itself only as a set of gnashing fangs that were gone as soon as they appeared. The demon in the dark growled and he lunged, though even the dragon's silver scales were dulled under the cover of darkness, the rain starting to fall as a storm rolled and rumbled, threatening lightning.

That wouldn't stop them as mud sloshed around his bare hind paws, claws digging into the slop of it. He snarled, jaws parted, tongue flickering back and forth, though all he could taste was the moistness of the ground, the wetness of the world about him with rain trickling into his eyes. She was there, he was sure of it, the demoness he'd hunted... But it was not going to plan.

"Show yourself!" He roared, fists raised, tail swinging out for balance. "Or is hiding in the shadows more your style?"

Ah, a taunt, but a demoness such as her had heard many of those before, her rasping chuckle winding about him like a tease of sentient wind. It twined around his dark horns and Silver spat, twisting away from her grasp, lungs tight, no matter how he gulped, drawing as much breath into his lungs as he could. He was going to need it.

"Sweet, dragon... Did you think you could fend me off?"

The demoness smirked, taking the form of a dragon, though she was much larger than him, at least twice his size. Cursing fluently, colourfully, though it was hardly the time for that, Silver stepped back, not ready to admit his defeat. The trees loomed around, sealing them away from civilisation, the real world, in a clearing of sorts, though there was no one close enough to hear his bellows if... Well, he wasn't going to think about that.

The dragoness was compiled of pure darkness, wispy and smoky as if she could fall apart at any second, though there was no one stronger than her. She was a foe that Silver could not hope to take on and yet he still did, lunging for her with his jaws agape, a roar of challenge there.

The tussle was shorter than he would have been proud to admit but any dragon brave enough to stand up to a demoness roiling with black magic should have received due accolades regardless of the outcome. He turned and struck, raking his claws through her, spilling hissing, spitting fluid that may have counted as blood in her case, though she was faster, following him, dominating him with her body. What she lacked in speed, at her size, she made up for in brute force that even Silver could not have hoped to match, slamming him down into the mud.

And then it was over, the dragon winded, struggling to get up even through the ripping pain, the lack of breath. His guts churned and he thought for a moment that he was about to lose his stomach, though it would have been washed away by the growing storm if so, rain streaming down his muzzle. The blaze of his red eyes, however, was still clear to see as she leaned over him, relishing in all that she had stolen, a dark slap of a tongue lashing out against the side of her muzzle.

"Let me show you what I do with mortal weaklings like you..."

It should not have been so, the dragoness pinning him, a clawed paw around his throat, tightening. He hacked and spluttered, clawing at her wrist, though the pressure was such that his vision shook and juddered, greying out as she held him there, her bare form moving over him. In hindsight, he supposed that there was no reason for her to wear clothes but he didn't either when he was out on the hunt, their scales pressed together.

Exhaling slowly, she fed her breath into him, squeezing the corners of his lips to force him to open wide. His pupils dilated and, without a drop of his will and consent, Silver's shaft slowly parted the slit at the base of his belly, swelling to life. It throbbed up thick and full even as he gulped and looked down at it, bewildered, the pleasure building as she arched and ground what lay between her legs along his length.

"What..."

"Oh, you don't need to know that."

Crushing his face into the mud with the flat of her paw, she dispassionately turned him aside, ignoring the growl rumbling forth. All it took was a roll of the demoness' hips and his shaft was inside her, a good size despite the difference in their sizes: that had only been to force him to submit anyway, tired of toying with him. She rode his cock, slamming down, uncaring for Silver's pleasure, the drake hissing and snarling, though he was soon forced to close his muzzle as his efforts only slopped thick mud into his mouth.

Writhing helplessly, the dragon spat out mouthful after mouthful of mud, the storm crackling above, lightning illuminating the clouds somewhere high above. That world was no longer part of his, however, with the twisting, smoky form of the dragoness above him, blocking out most of his vision. She was all that mattered in that moment and the survival of the moment, clawing and clinging to it in any way that he could.

Yet her sex... Silver clenched his jaws against the groan, hating how his body responded, though raw sensation could not be denied. Her cunt clenched and rippled around him, abusing his cock as she fucked him, for there could be no other term for it as her hips cracked down to him time after time again. A snarl built in the back of his throat but he refused to let it out, digging at the mud, clawing at her, though her smoky, roiling form, wisps of darkness fluttering away and back to her constantly, was not to be dissuaded so easily.

"You still fight... You're more entertaining than most."

Just a toy. He growled deep in the back of his throat, his cock drooling pre-cum, though he didn't want to think about it, didn't want to consider the confusing reality of how good it felt, why it felt so good. It was wrong to enjoy it, he didn't want it... But his body did.

Maybe it had been pointless to try to chase the demon away, protecting his own, but she didn't seem interested in causing harm either, except when he'd attacked her (though who could have blamed him). Silver clenched his jaws so hard that it shook, trying to roll his head to the other side but unable to with her paw bearing down on him, pinning him in place. His scales ached with heat, though the rain did something to cool them, streaming down so heavily that he could barely open his eyes.

He didn't need to have his eyes open to take in everything that she was doing to him, how her hips rocked and ground, bearing down, pounding him into the dirt, his cock enveloped by her hot sex. There was nothing erratic about her motions or even the muscles of her pussy, squeezing around him as she took him deeper still. A moan of lust that she claimed for her own rolled from her lips, the demoness knowing, of course, that every last bit of it was for her to take too, to snap up and gulp down for her own. The dragon was merely a morsel in the grand scheme of it all but she did so admire a mortal that put up a fight.

She shuddered, tongue lolling out darkly, drooling splattering and disappearing in wisps of smoke, the extent of her form. The fight... The bloodlust... The hunt... The battle... It got her blood up like nothing else did, hissing through her teeth as climax hit her, though losing control was not for a demoness like her.

No, the dragoness rocked and ground down on him all the more fervently, intent solely on forcing him through the ultimate humiliation and debasement, his cock aching and twitching inside her. She felt everything even as the crushed dragon thwapped his tail weakly beneath her, thighs squeezed around his hips. He wasn't going anywhere until she was good and done with him and she drank in his lust like a fine wine, the darkest and most potent of beverages that could slip down the throat. Her breath wrapped around him, enhancing his compliance, though that was merely a benefit of being a demoness of lust and passion, though it was a darker kind than one may have liked.

Such was the way of it. Silver knew none of that, knew nothing of the power that he had tangled with, though he could at least be thankful that no harm was to come to him. As his head swirled and spun with illicit throbs of pleasure, his cock seemed to tug deeper up inside her, not an inch going to waste. She knew what to do with him and rode him furiously, cruelly, though it was her complete disregard of him that made the scales on the back of his neck tingle in the strangest of ways.

It was wrong... Silver hissed. But it was right too, his shaft aching, wanting more. He wanted it all, heat coursing through his body, a snarl on his lips. He didn't want to fight anymore, hating that he loved it, relishing even the moment of being beneath her. He was a dominant soul by heart to have it all ripped from him in the bliss of a single moment, well... That was something else entirely.

"Yes... Let go... Give in to it!"

She demanded his complete and utter compliance and, as lightning forked across the storm clouds above, looking up at the silhouette of her illuminated for a heartbeat of a moment, he was forced over the edge. There was no roar from him as he spent his load, his loins aching and churning, his body responding in the only way that it knew how. With a rush and a head-spinning, yet muffled, cry, he was in the throes of it, tail slapping her legs, whipping about, one arm flying up to her, though he was no longer trying to push her off.

He'd given in already.

Sitting astride him, the demoness took his cock all the way, pulsing her passage around him, teasing him, milking him of every drop of cum that he had to give and more. She would need it for what she had to do, though the drake would never know of his part in it, what she had taken from him.

It was better that way. At least for him.

Silver grunted as the last vestiges of orgasm left him, his shaft over-sensitive in the aftermath of orgasm, though he was still not released. She dominated him, proving her control so very easily as she let her weight pin him, sex closing down around his cock just a little more.

"Weak mortal... You'll be looking for me again."

Her form shivered as if it was about to break apart into wisps of darkness all over again. All Silver had for her by way of reply was a half-hearted grunt, warmth seeping through him, countering the rain at least a little. He was barely present in his reality, body aching, every cut and bruise and strain exacerbated by her, forced into an unnatural position as his quads ached to shove her off.

It was not to be, the demoness leaning down over him, tongue lashing out to lap his cheek less than gently, eyes gleaming with an unearthly, white glow.

"You'll remember me."

And Silver was sure he would.

Though for all the wrong reasons...