The Dark Side of the Sex Drive

Story Info
They didn't know who they were messing with.
2k words
2.87
6.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
algor
algor
5 Followers

Paul, a clerk.

Ethan immediately pinned my attention. Was he the same person I had heard? His appearance didn't match the reasons the law sent him here, in the Home for moral rehabilitation. Although his actual years were over forty, he looked like a boy who had never grown up. The uniform clothing was wrinkling on his small slim body. The round head had a beardless face, flushed, puffy cheeks, and short spiky black hair. Only his slightly narrowed eyes disturbed the innocent appearance. They were blank and shining like two pieces of painted plastic. How could he seduce married women with any of these contradictory features?

Nevertheless, his guilt was apparent -- four cases of adultery with four different women, including three proven outdoor sexual acts -- this hunger for female bodies, added to the juvenile look of an adult man, was quite frightening. "He is treacherous. We should be more cautious than usual with him," this thought popped into my mind while Ethan was going away from the point where I was standing. The next moment, he looked over his shoulder at me before turning his head back ahead, leaning it almost to the line of his shoulders. Fear struck my heart. Ethan couldn't hear my thought, but I'm convinced he sensed it somehow. I looked for an instant up in silent gratitude for my administrative position. It kept me away from these people in comparison with my friend Mark. A sudden relief hit my mind. Ethan raised his head and straightened his hunched back in a stunning coincidence.

Mark, a pacifier.

The current group was twenty men. Thirteen of them were in the yellow clothes of infidelity. They should have a lighter rehabilitation schedule, and five of them even had a privilege of a private room, thanks to their complete remorse and full confession. They headed to the right wing of the Home. The rest of the men were in the red color of adultery. They should live in the dorm on the left side of the building. While Jason, one of the Tutors, was telling the welcome speech in the educational hall, Thomas, a pacifier from my shift, poked me with a finger and whispered, "The little one is the man I told you." I looked at Ethan for the first time in person. His innocent look didn't deny one crucial fact. He was the only one of the men in the current group who did not admit his guilt throughout the days of the trial, including the one of sentencing. Such a damaged soul couldn't rely on my compassion. As I was looking at him, he suddenly became sad and bowed his head -- exactly what I expected him to be. He should be ashamed for spoiling women's dignity. It was out of his mind to admire and respect a woman as I do my wife. For the past few days, my vehicle has needed repair. She has been using her car to drop me at my workplace before going to hers -- a show of undoubtful concern and mutual respect.

An unexpected cheerfulness twisted into my soul, turning Jason's words into meaningless mumbling. It was a long-forgotten feeling from my past when my wife and I were a newlywed couple. I needed to be with her for a talk, a walk, a kiss, a hug, or anything else instead of staying in the hall and doing my duty. It was a strong but weird desire. Neither the place nor the time was right for this type of desire. The positive energy vibrated in me right to the end of my shift. It vanished when I went out of the hall, leaving the adulterers in the care of my colleagues, and a startling emptiness replaced it. The change almost made me cry.

When I left the facility's front door, my heart almost stopped. Neither my wife nor her car was in the parking lot. The woman standing in front of the stairs was Jennifer, Thomas` wife. She smiled at me as I looked at her. The despair in my soul forced my body to act as if it was free. I rushed toward her without any thought in my empty head. My arms wrapped Jennifer's body, pressed it tightly to me, and my lips kissed another man's wife on the mouth. It was a long love kiss I rarely gave, even to my wife. A warm relief replaced my emotional discomfort. I released Jennifer from my clutch and said to her, "Thank you. I needed it." She said nothing, just made a couple of steps back.

I looked around, suddenly ashamed. My colleagues were standing like statues behind me in various levels of shock and confusion. But not Thomas was the person who made my heart stop. It was my wife. She stood about twenty meters on my right side, holding the opened driver's door and watching me with wide-opened eyes.

Jason, a tutor.

It was my first lecture of the cycle, "The virtue of chastity." Hope blossomed in my heart even after the first fifteen minutes. Men's faces were shining in eagerness to throw away the wrong behavior. Their voices carried a genuine tone of sincerity. Unfortunately, two men reminded me of the proverb, "A spoon full of tar spoils a jar of honey." First of them was Rufus, a massive man with a body of a farmer. His eyes often turned to the right and ahead and became cold. My guess for the aim of his hostility was Ethan. It was an unusual choice despite the heavy guilt of this man. Ethan listened carefully and answered truthfully. But his behavior missed the inner dedication of the other people. I was anticipating it. His deeply damaged soul would need a long time and effort to clean all the filth. He deserved my unconditional benevolence.

At the end of my lesson, my eyes met Ethan's to suggest the goodness he needed. It was a satisfaction for me to see the calmness in his eyes. There was a hope to cure this man -- the main reward for everyone working here.

Rufus, an adulterer

I cheated on my wife Ruth when she was pregnant in the fifth month. It's true. My soul proved to be weaker than my body. There is no way to deny it. I was caught and punished, and I deserved it. But no one can refuse another fact -- Ethan was one of the vigilantes of morality who were gathering the proof against me. How did he dare to do it? His arrest was a couple of months later. He was doing the same thing as me at the same time without any doubts. And now I was with him here, in the Home of moral rehabilitation, looking at his tranquil face, hearing his calm voice.

The healing wound bled in one of the night periods. I couldn't sleep because of my mental torture. My thoughts returned to me many months ago. Five months of sexual abstinence were not a heavy burden for me, but Ruth's pregnant excitement was. She gave me countless hugs and other acts of tenderness. All these things fueled my male desire weirdly. The exhaustion from work was not enough. Naomi, a neighbor's wife, was the drop that overflowed the cup. She noticed my torture. Her compassion soon turned into teasing until the day the unimaginable deed happened for the first time.

The worst thing was her consent. She got into the habit of sneaking into my farm without my invitation on days when my wife was not home. The last time it happened was on the 18th of August. When I entered the barn next to the cowshed, I saw her sitting on the sacks with the dress pulled over the spread knees. The arousal blinded my soul. Even when the other men pulled me off her, I was howling and screaming with the need to push my stiff thing back into her body.

The power of the memory was so real - my burning groin, the relentless pressure on my arms. It took a while for me to understand they were actual sensations, here and now, in the shared bedroom in the Home for moral recovery. Two pacifiers were pulling me away from the line of beds toward the door. It was torture for me to walk because of the throbbing waves spreading from between my legs through my whole body, making my muscles soft and shivering.

When we left the hall, one of the pacifiers (Thomas, I recognized him by his voice) said to the other, "Did you see Ethan? He looked shocked, as if he saw himself. "

Thomas, a pacifier

This event will remain forever in my memory. It happened on the 12th of April, around 9 am. Andrew and I were the pacifiers on duty in the carpentry room. There were four workers. Three of them -- Michael, Jakob, and Phillip -- had yellow clothes and made wooden boxes. The fourth man was Ethan. He engraved the decoration on the outer surface. The longer I watched this man, the sourer my heart became. His ability to create beauty was worthy of respect. However, forgetting who this man was and why he was here was impossible. My marriage had been going on for seventeen years now. No other woman besides Susan ever existed in my mind the whole time. And what had Ethan done? He had lustful thoughts for other married women. One wife should be enough for him, but four more he needed. What`s worse, the desire has turned into action. And we should not forget his lack of regret and remorse for his deeds and wishes. What contradictory features he had in his soul!

Still thinking, I fixed my gaze on Ethan's face trying to decipher his thoughts and feelings. And then he did something that chilled me from head to toe. For an instant, really a moment, he stopped working, bowed his head, squeezed his eyes tightly shut, and his teeth bared in a hideous grin. When his eyes opened, they were lifeless. I looked at Andrew. He sat speechless, calm, and still. His presence immediately put me at ease. My nervousness at Ethan's behavior made me look at Andrew, trying to draw strength from him. I had always admired this man. His calmness always gave me stability. The same thing happened at that moment.

A relaxation spread throughout my body like a warm wave. This sensation was both pleasant and startling. I couldn't take my eyes off Andrew's body. The sight was mesmerizing. Biceps and pectoral muscles stretched his uniform shirt. The tight belt emphasized his flat stomach area. The curve of the thigh was trying to burst the seams of the pants. My eyes bounced up and down, trying to see every detail simultaneously.

"I had no idea you liked me like that," Andrew's voice sounded like a bucket of cold water for me. He was looking at me, but not in the eyes. A choked cry escaped my throat when I turned my gaze at myself. My right hand was on my crotch, moving up and down. I immediately pulled my hand away, but that only emphasized the existence of the bulge.

Panting and shaking, I looked away from my colleague and towards the carpentry room. The four men continued to work, focused on their tasks. Thanks to the mirrored window, they didn't see or understand my emotional tornado unless Ethan had a sixth sense. He was holding his lips pursed but couldn't hide their smiling corners. The change in his behavior was more than suspicious. He had never shown any satisfaction before.

Stephen, the Head of the Home of moral rehabilitation

I read the reports of all men who had any contact with Ethan in the Home for moral rehabilitation. Three of them blame Ethan's supernatural abilities on their wrong deeds. I disapprove of their opinion, so these parts of the reports shall be excluded before recording in the database. We don't do exorcism or witch trials here.

algor
algor
5 Followers