The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to Errol I can't bring myself to look beyond him at Gemma's body hung there by her wrists. I Can't imagine the terror, the pain and the helplessness she'd felt all alone locked in this room as he'd sadistically done what he'd done to her.

"What do I do Errol...what do I do?"

**********

It's seven minutes past nine in the morning as I look at my watch, physically exhausted and mentally destroyed.

Errol stands beside me and with the heel of his boot he rolls the limp form of Rowan Blackstone bound in duct tape into the deep trench we'd dug in the basement of the Dark Star. The palms of my hands blistered from the coarseness of pickaxe and shovel handles.

On impact Blackstone groans once more, his jaw presumably broken by my punch. The reality of his situation dawns on him. Frantically he tries to plead with us as he lays there physically unable to speak looking up at us with his bloodshot eyes wide with fear. Perhaps now he feels a fraction of what Gemma felt in her final moments.

"She was a beautiful young girl...19 years old had barely started to live her life... 2 younger sisters and a Mum and Dad who she idolised and who no doubt they idolised her." I state looking down at him.

He mumbles and pleads an incomprehensible statement of his own.

"I knew her hopes I knew her dreams... you took them from her... you sadistic fucking cunt"

I drag a heavy dust filled mouthful of phlegm from my throat and spit on him as I take a shovel and scoop a heavy scoop of soil on top of him and begin to backfill the trench. Burying Rowan Blackstock alive.

"Cunt." Errol offers his own judgement on looking down at him as he takes up his own shovel once again and assists me with scoop after scoop of clay like soil.

Within minutes his pathetic frantic gargled attempts to articulate himself fall silent as shovel after shovel of earth and rubble rain down on him. Minutes later Errol and I are done. 2 freshly dug graves, let's call them what they are, scar the floor of the basement of the Dark Star. I feel sick, emotionally sickened by what's transpired and physically sickened with the exhaustion of my part in everything.

Monday morning, tomorrow morning, the whole basement floor spare for one inaccessible corner which is due to be partitioned off is to be re-laid in order to be turned into a kitchen area. In 24 hours', time the basement would be flooded with wet quick dry concrete that will cover the two turned over patches of ground before us.

"C'mon we ain't done yet." Errol slaps a big hand on my shoulder. I should be shocked at how clinical and swift thinking he'd been in the last 9 hours. Scarily efficient as it transpired Locking down the room. Handling Jai Ling, by feeding her a fabrication on the basis that we'd accidentally walked in on an embarrassing tryst.

Once the club had closed he taken his efforts up several levels. Dealing with Gemma's body and the unconscious Rowan. Formulating and putting in place a plan that played out exactly as he'd specified. He utilised such a dark level of intelligence that I didn't dare ask where he'd gained such experience. Even arranging for the removal of the White Audi R8 that had been parked up opposite the club, which he assured me will already reside in a shipping container headed to a far flung part of the world.

"That room upstairs needs a deep clean... a fucking deep clean." he encourages me with the same blunt tone he's used to gain my compliance and focus through the darkest of nights.

Gemma deserved better than this, so much better than this. I feel another surge of anger rip through me as my eyes well with tears that I refuse to let fall. A victim of too many ugly circumstances that had befallen her. I can barely bring myself to look over at the disturbed earth under which her body lays.

As Errol had swiftly justified the scenarios to me. There was no other way, no other choice, following his plan was far less damaging than the negative impact of the authorities being summonsed and the subsequent investigation. The fast-growing reputation of the Club, my investment, all my hard work to get to where we were today would've count for nothing Errol had spelled out in light of the circumstances. I believed what he told me, appreciated how negative and damaging this could be.

Errol and I the only 2 people who knew the truth; not of what had transpired in Room 7 but of what had resulted. Ultimately we covered up Gemma's murder.

Retribution had been served, on the perpetrator a retribution no court in the land would have been able to serve.

As I contemplate the whole twisted sickening mess Errol spreads a bag of course building sand across the floor; literally covering our tracks

We'd worked fast and hard, pushing through the exhaustion; the two of us carry out the work of five or six men.

A little after 11am Errol and I exit via the old fire escape; one of the few areas not covered by the CCTV cameras. An error at the time of install within the network of cameras that dot the ceiling and walls of the building. An error that paid dividends now. This the same door we re-entered the Club through a little before 3am once the club had emptied and all staff and hangers on had made their ways home.

Both blinking into the harsh sunlight we head in separate directions, saying goodbye on silent knowing nods.

Visions of Gemma fill my mind fueling my anguish. Despite my chronic fatigue I walk home, arriving at the apartment an hour or so later.

Closing the door of the apartment I slide my back down the door collapsing to the floor and the tears finally run freely down my face.

I sob uncontrollably.

Chapter Three; Temptation

I open the glass door stepping into the crowded bar; the noise of chatter hits me immediately.

Running late; I'd let her know I was on my way and in turn she'd told me she was sat at the bar but that waiting wasn't an issue for her. As my eyes scan the room I find her but not straight away, as I approach her I'm genuinely not convinced if it's her or not. It's been at least 4, maybe even 5 years since I've seen her last. She looks so different. Stepping through the post work Wednesday crowd of drinkers all engaged in conversations that I can guarantee relate only to the mundanity of their nine til five existences.

Side stepping a guy in a smart looking suit I reach out and tap her on the shoulder. She turns and slips from the tall bar stool in a slick movement her eyes wide with genuine pleasure to see me. "Katy?"

"Hey...How are you?" She passionately greets me flinging her arms around my shoulders and kissing my cheek. Her sweet perfume fills my lungs as we embrace.

"I'm good thank you Katy" I say over her shoulder as she keeps me locked in her embrace.

Only as she steps away do I get to have a proper look at her in such close quarters; under a smart black suit jacket she wears a loose black dress decorated with red flowers, her tanned legs extend into black high heeled shoes. Straight brown hair frames her angelic, lightly made up face.

"You changed so much."

Blushing a little she looks up at me, "All grown up living in the big girl world."

"How'd the interview go?" I enquire.

"Oh you know," she shrugs. "I'm a terrible judge of such things... it was very informal though and I minded my manners... so here's hoping."

"I'm sure you smashed it." I encourage slipping up on to a bar stool next to her. "Can I get you another drink?"

"Vodka lime and soda," her enthusiastic reply as she places her hand on my shoulder while she balances herself back on her bar stool. Squeezing my shoulder playfully she raises an eyebrow, "My my someone's been putting in some post-divorce work."

"Dating App fit," I smirk before ordering her drink and a brandy and coke for myself. "I'm not ready to go out to pasture just yet."

Moments later the 2 drinks are placed on the bar in front of us. Twenty minutes later two more drinks arrive. An hour later and my promise to ease off the booze is failing spectacularly, as after numerous double brandy's and coke for me and vodkas for her a pitcher of bright pink cocktail and two glasses are placed before us.

Katy's conversation is endearing, she tells me all about her hopes to move here or to London for work, the places she's visited while travelling post university. While I talk she fixes me with a pleasant smile as I enthuse about the club and my own new life.

"So..." Katy draws a long sip of the sweet liquid through a straw "...are you seeing anyone?"

I shake my head trying to quell mental images that flash before my mind's eye. "There have been one or two but..."

"But no one special?" she attempts to finish my sentence for me.

"But they never worked out." I grimace thinking of Alison and suppressing the twist in my stomach as I my mind lingers on the gate of poor Gemma.

"Plenty of Fish..." Katy starts to say.

"I avoid that App," I smirk; my turn to interupt her sentence.

"Good for you," her hand brushes over my upper arm. "I'm not exactly having much luck myself."

She proceeds to tell me about Rhys, who frankly sounds like a posh twat, with whom she'd been at University with for three years but who it turned out had been sleeping with half the campus and a fair few of her friends behind her back. Apparently she'd vowed to be single for the foreseeable future.

"That's a pity," I offer as she explains her lifestyle choice.

"Oh I still have fun," she chuckles her eyes slightly glazed by the consumption of alcohol. "I shouldn't be telling you all this should I?"

"Probably not," I smirk as my eye glances along her perfect toned legs.

**********

Three hours later I slip open the door to the Apartment and let Katy in, my legs feel a little unsteady as I follow her.

"Well a quick drink soon turned into...Wow."

Like a moth to the flame she drops her overnight bag and heads straight to the full length window overlooking the City.

"Fucking hell that's immense," she states to me before turning and looking back over her shoulder at me as I walk into the living area and flop on to the sofa, flinging the box of half eaten pizza onto the coffee table before me.

"I don't know...I don't look...I'm scared of heights."

She fixes me with a gaze suggesting she's not sure to believe me or not, "Why live in the penthouse when you're afraid of heights?"

My smile breaks before her drunken mind works me out.

"Why you..." rolling her eyes she doesn't finish her sentence. As she wanders over and sits on the sofa alongside of me kicking off her heels as she does; "Thanks for letting me stay here at such short notice."

"No problem," I honestly reply. "When your Mum called and said you needed somewhere to stay I didn't mind... I'm only too happy to help."

"Christ it's no fun being so broke," she offers.

"Bloody students taking from us Tax Payers then running off back packing around the world claiming they're hard up." I joke.

"Hey!" is Katy's blunt short response on a smile.

"Perhaps you don't need a job you just need a Sugar Daddy," I inappropriately joke.

"Now there's an idea," she narrows her eyes mulling the idea over before giggling. "Got any rich friends?"

"No." I retort quickly, "Change of subject...Do you want a drink?"

She groans a little shaking her head, "I think I've had enough."

I look to my watch it's only just gone eleven, "Getting old?"

"Not as old as you." her quick response. "Besides I have another idea. "Walking over to her overnight bag she returns with a little metal tin. As soon as Katy pops open the lid I recognise the strong smell of weed that disperses through the apartment.

"Katy Maxwell" I state feigning mock surprise.

Katy gently sets to rolling a long thin spliff as she leans over the coffee table. Expertly mixing the green with a Marlborough Light before she takes a clipper lighter and sparks the joint drawing two long deep inhales before passing it to me.

"Don't tell my Mum," she smirks before exhaling pungent smoke in my direction.

**********

Stirring I wake from a bleary almost troubled sleep, my neck aches as I straighten finding my bearings a little as I look out across the high rise buildings of the city still illuminated against the black sky. Looking at my watch it's a little after 2:30

Katy lays across my right-hand side tucked under my arm; the pizza box now empty sits open on the coffee table. A small bowl that had served a purpose as a makeshift ashtray sits in the middle of the empty box; the ends of three blunts are stubbed out.

As I stir so does Katy. Looking up at me through bleary eyes she weakly smiles "Guess we passed out?" she croakily states moving away her suit jacket which she had been pulled across her upper legs as a feeble blanket.

"Guess so," I respond with a lopsided grin as she lays her head back across me and I find myself without thinking idly running my fingers through her long brown hair.

"That feels good," she lazily purrs. "That feels really good."

Moments later my hand falls still and Katy looks up at me. Eyes meeting for a fraction too long and I lower my head as she pushes slightly up across me. She bites her lower lip briefly until our lips meet and immediately engage in a passionate frantic embrace. Breaking momentarily while she pulls her body over mine, straddles me and starts to kiss me passionately once more. Even through the ill effect of the booze and the lingering effect of the weed I'm hard for her, which she can't fail to notice as she gently rubs her crotch over mine.

"We shouldn't," she breaks the kiss as I look up at her the room spins a little.

"You're right," I agree feeling the need to piss all of a sudden.

"Sorry I shouldn't have..."

"It's alright," I smile "l'm gonna need you to get off though because I need the little boys room."

"Little?" she smirks grinding her hips over me again.

"Stop it," I say smirking myself as she slips to her feet.

"Stop what?" she softly replies feigning complete ignorance as I slip from the sofa heading for the en-suite in the bedroom.

The stark light flickers on and I squint my eyes against the harsh illumination while I crash into the en-suite bathroom; I drain my bladder and pull the flush. Turning I catch sight of myself in the mirror, my own bleary bloodshot eyes stare back at me. 'What the fuck are you playing at?' My silent internal dialogue states to myself as I stare back from the mirror. 'Don't do this' I think to myself; 'you shouldn't,...you can't... you won't... show her to her room... wish her goodnight and pass the fuck out... have a wank if you need to'.

I open the door and she practically stands before me in the bedroom, swaying a little.

"Katy..." I start to say

She places a finger to my lips which I push away. "Katy we've had a good night but..."

"I'm a big girl," she cuts across me. "I know what I'm doing."

Reaching up behind her neck she undoes a button and lets the dress drop down the tops of her arms. In a matter of seconds she stands there before me in matching dark red bra and briefs.

"We shouldn't," I say but move towards her.

"Our secret," she near whispers as her arms drape around me.

My arousal consumes my better judgement and I pull her in to me kissing her passionately. My hands slip up her back as I clumsily fumble with the catch of her bra. Katy's hands frantically unbutton my shirt as we near wrestle one another, pulling at one another's clothes frantically. I pull my shirt from me breaking the kiss as she undoes my trousers, which drop to the floor as I finally manage to remove her bra. Her right hand slips around my hard dick as she pulls down the front of my tight black boxer shorts.

Katy looks up at me as her hand tentatively at first and then with a firm grip runs slowly along the length of my dick, sliding back and forth repeatedly.

I spin her and push her toward the bed she lands face first on the soft white duvet that covers the bed. Instinctively she draws herself up onto her knees as I stand at the edge of the bed

My heart races as I pull the dark red panties from her hips around the back of her legs to her knees. I waste no time as I step up behind her. Pulling her legs apart I run my dick over her and enter her in one hard thrust from behind.

"Fuckkk" she cries out stretching her arms across the duvet her head remains low between her upper arms.

I don't respond other than to pull back with my hips as my hands grip her waist firmly and I push myself back into her tight warmth.

"Ohh fuckkk," Katy whimpers once more

I don't hold back I take her as she rests there, allowing me to use her. The way Katy kneels before me on the bed holds her at the perfect angle as I stand and thrust slow and deep in and out of her firm toned body. She gasps and moans into the duvet and I watch her hands grip the sheets as I increase my pace.

Moments later she turns her head back to me as I maintain a steady pace; "I wanna see you...I wanna see you while you're in me"

Pulling out I tear the panties from past her knees and down from her legs as she rolls on to her back diagonally across the bed. I fall on top of her impaling her again with haste as she wraps her legs around my waist tightly, drawing me into her. I pin her wrists as I begin to fuck her.

"We shouldn't be." I whisper. "We shouldn't."

"Shut up" she responds; closing her eyes, arching her back letting me take her deeper "Shut up and fuck me."

Letting go of her wrists she wraps her arms around me. Bearing her pelvis down as our bodies entwine she locks herself around me, clenching her warm tight little cunt as I thrust harder and deeper.

"Fuck me." she cries out again as I force my hips deep "Oh fuck me...please fuck me."

Her eyes wide and wild as she drags her nails down my back. I hiss at the sting of searing pain left across my back and respond by brutally slamming my hips into her with greater ferocity.

We fuck frantically as my body weight pins her to the bed. Our bodies covered in sweat as we furiously embrace, her teeth bite at my bottom lip harshly as she pulls away from the embrace I feel more pain, when she releases my lip I taste my own blood acidic on my tongue.

Propping myself up I grab her wrists once again and pin them both under my left hand. Arching my back, I push myself away from her, but keep my dick deep in her. Looking down into her still wild eyes as I fuck her harder and harder.

"Oh fuck" she gasps. "Oh fuck." I hold myself at an angle against her, I use her, the top of her pussy bearing down on the top of my shaft stimulating me and swiftly goading my climax

"Choke me." she implores "Choke me."

"No" I whisper harshly at her, drawing a scowl across her lips.

"Yes" she whispers with a raised eye brow; moving her hips and clenching her tight little slit around me.

"No" I repeat as I start assert dominance to fuck her deep and hard as I pin her down; my dick rubbing against her at the perfect angle. I use her with swift hard abandonment as deep thrusts draw my climax ever nearer.

"Katy." I groan. "Fuck Katy."

Her eyes suddenly wild as she falls still as I fuck her and she senses what's about to occur.

"Wait," she whispers her eyes wide. "No... no... no... no..."

I still use her; my hips thrusting as I grip her wrists tighter spurred by the position in which I hold her in on top of the bed; my dick buried deep in her. Her body thrashes she tries to break free, in stark contrast to her earlier request for my domination.

"Oh god you can't...you can't cum in me" she begs "Please god don't cum in me...Please don't."

I feel so close as still my hips thrust, "Oh fuck I'm gonna...I'm gonna."

"Not in me" she exasperatedly states.

"It's alright"