The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No not in me," her frantic pained expression tells me all I need to know.

I pull out harshly the thumb and forefinger of my right hand grip at the base of my shaft, a little too late as a thick stream of ejaculate splashes across her toned stomach and for the first time I notice her pierced naval as a light blue stone glistens amongst my cum.

Katy gasps looking down as my hips spasm while I grip the base of my dick.

"On me" she nods.

Pulling myself up across her body I relax my thumb and forefinger and at once a thick white blast of cum escapes me splashing across her exposed breasts.

Unable to support myself I crash on to the bed alongside of her. Grinning I look at the deposit running between her cleavage. "That's a fucking waste"

With narrowed eyes and a devilish grin she runs a finger through the deposit and brings it to her mouth, "Mmmmhhmm... Especially when it tastes that good."

My eyes wide I shake my head at her wild unpredictable nature.

"At least you came"

I look over at her as she pouts. I'm trying to figure out if she's serious or not, when the hint of a smile creeps to the corner of her mouth.

"You could always get yourself off"

And I watch as she slips her hand down between her legs and finds herself without a moment of hesitation.

"While you watch," she states fixing her dark eyes on me as already her fingers rub herself.

I nod silently as she lays there next to me and unashamedly starts to slowly masturbate. Katy's eyes fix on me before they close tight and she groans sincerely as her fingers work nimbly at the top of her glistening little mound.

I watch as the young beautiful brunette works her fingers and after a few minutes her cum tributed chest is rising and falling, as throaty little groans become deeper on each heavy breath. Her free hand reaches above her gripping one of the wooden bars of the headboard. Her legs locked spasming

"Oh fuck" she states

"Go on" I encourage "go on"

"Fuck... oh fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkk"

Her eyes spring open wide as she arches her back at her own touch. I watch intently as she squirts coating her hand in her climax as she keeps working her fingers while she writhes across the top of the duvet before eventually slowing her fingers as her climax subsides and she lays there sated and exhausted my cum putrefying on her chest; spilling down the right hand side of her body. Sweat coats her body as she takes in long deep breaths.

"Wow." I state genuinely impressed.

Reaching over I return her act of earlier by drawing her hand to my mouth and sucking her own juices from her delicate long fingers.

She grins rolling over to face me, her cheeks flushed, her hair matted to her forehead with sweat. Fixing me with narrow dark whirlpool eyes she grins, "That was very naughty of us."

"Very." I state not concerned of the consequences.

"Do you want to show me where my room is then?" She asks playfully.

"I see...Got what you want and you're off."

Again she grins, "Have you a T-Shirt I can sleep in then?"

"Top drawer:" I nod to the chest of drawers. Before I can chivalrously offer Katy slips from the bed and pads across the bedroom floor to the chest of drawers. She slides open the chest of drawers and pulls out a black tee.

"Full of surprises aren't you Mr. Dark Horse?"

Slipping under the duvet myself I look up at her as she pulls a pair of steel handcuffs from the drawer that I'd genuinely forgotten were in there.

"And what exactly are these for?" Katy coyly enquires.

"Certainly not for you," I respond with a grin.

**********

Daylight lights the room but that's not what wakes me.

An alien ring tone from a mobile phone on the living area shrilly rings, echoing around my fragile head.

I watch as Katy, my black T-Shirt barely covering the cusp of her ass, slips from the bedroom heading towards it. Moments later she appears back in the doorway. Her hair disheveled as she is silhouetted from the light behind her.

Memories of our sordid little indiscretion come flooding back to me in filthy little snap shots.

"Two things..." she announces as I try my best to focus and not dwell on those toned legs

"The train I was going to catch home left 20 minutes ago, but there'll be another one...and I just picked up a voice mail...they want me back for a second interview."

I smile sincerely, "Congratulations."

"Can I stay here again next week?"

I nod an affirmative but I know it's the wrong thing to be agreeing to.

Chapter Four; Transgression

"You are no fun" Katy teased.

"Absolutely no way." I shake my head. "Not with you."

The awkwardness of her arriving, literally back on my door step a week after that drunken, stoned dalliance had been bad enough. Katy had dropped a couple of texts and WhatsApp's to me in the intervening week; I hadn't ignored her, but I'd given her barely cursory responses. I didn't want to ignore her, but I didn't want to encourage her. We should not have done what we'd done but Katy seemed to have no issues with what had transpired, even if many who knew us would.

The kitchen unit is littered with takeaway Containers from 'The Golden Dragon', the Chinese Restaurant in the Plaza. A celebration of the fact that Katy's second interview had definitely been a success and she'd landed the job. Uncomfortably, given the circumstances, she'd stayed an additional couple of days to be able to meet with the MD of the firm, before a decision had been made on offering her the role. Being busy at the club I'd not been too put out with her presence and had barely been available for her, even had I wanted to, in all fairness.

"Pretty please." She pouts fixing me with a doe eyed expression to push her point.

Despite the token celebration I'd laid on, Katy seemed to have other ideas of how she wanted to mark the occasion.

"Not happening." I shake my head, but sense this conversation is far from over.

"I guess I'll go out and find me some untrustworthy pervert then to take advantage of me then." Katy smirks, but she might as well twist a knife in my stomach.

The door to my mind palace flings back open. I see Gemma's smiling face; replaced by her blue lipped corpse hung there on that cross. Her fragile body lay there in a shallow grave. Punished and abused by someone she'd obviously trusted. I feel my hands grip the marble counter of the breakfast bar tightly as I look into Katy's eyes

"That's a fucking terrible idea"

The way I growl the response catches Katy off guard and she looks visibly shocked.

"I'm sorry," she states "I'm sorry...I've always been intrigued I've just never found someone willing to...scrap that I mean someone I've even been comfortable enough to raise the subject with."

"And you come to me," I raise my eyebrows. "You think that's a good idea?"

"If I can't trust you... then who can I trust," she makes a valid enough point but I still can't commit to this, under any circumstances. Katy wants me to restrain her, using the handcuffs she'd unwittingly discovered in the top drawer of the dresser last week amongst other methods. Any other time with my growing passion I'd be looking at the young willing beautiful girl opposite me and grabbing her wrists behind her back at the slightest inclination; much as I had Emily one of my bar staff at the club in a very naughty little after hours dalliance recently. Looking Katy up and down as she slipped from the stool at the kitchen counter I knew only too well the morality involved. Knew how this would reflect, on both of us irrespective of desire.

"I know last week shouldn't have..." Katy's eyes meet the ground and not for the first time it's like she's reading my mind. "But it's between us... nothing serious...our little secret."

Her words don't make the situation better, her most compelling argument being around trust or rather someone abusing that trust. Trusting me, not some stranger or even over vigorous partner. I keep pushing back the dark memory of Gemma as I watch her cross the Apartment towards the window over the City. Tight navy denim shorts sit over heavy denier black tights, a black tight-fitting vest top reveals a red bra beneath.

As I watch her I wrestle my conscience.

As she looks back over her shoulder demurely I slowly realise I know I can't resist.

"Nothing sexual," I suggest, mindful the best way to dissolve this situation might be to play into her hands. Or play her in to mine.

"Nothing sexual," she repeats sounding a little disappointed despite the smile that creeps across her face.

**********

A half an hour later Katy stands with her back to the en-suite bathroom door. Fully clothed her Arms stretched up above her head to the nylon cuffs that wrap tightly around her slender wrists; wrists held firmly in place by only velcro.

Her legs restrained wide apart at the bottom of the door.

"Simple but effective" I state as she tests the restraint barely able to move.

"Fuck yes," she looks up at me. "Would you fuck a girl like this?"

"Maybe," I can't help but compare her to Alison the only other person to have occupied the door jamb. "Probably just explore...and tease."

I'm open and honest with her as she hangs there restrained and redundant; darkly wanting nothing more than to undo the front of those tight denim shorts and physically demonstrate.

"How long you going to leave me here?" She meekly enquires.

"Until the morning should suffice... and give you enough of a taster"

"You wouldn't?" she exclaims.

"No but some would..." I step closer to her resisting laying my hands anywhere on her. "That's why trust is important...only you can trust but you have to be cautious"

"I trust you" Katy softly purrs.

"I'd hope so"

**********

Straddling Katy I kneel on the bed over her waist.

Wrapping the length of black nylon rope around her upper arms drawing them closer together and only adding to the restraint of the steel handcuffs that lock tightly over her wrists.

"Not too tight is it?" I check for my reassurance as much as hers.

"No," she somewhat breathlessly states. "No it's fine."

Crudely, but effectively, knotting the rope wishing I'd paid more attention in Boy Scouts I climb up off the bed.

Katy lays face down across the mattress with the head board to her right, her head hangs over the edge of the bed. She can barely move even if she wanted to. Upper arms tied and wrists cuffed, black rope also holds her thighs while a second pair of cuffs hold her ankles together

"You got me." she softly chuckles as she cranes her neck around towards me.

"Not quite yet." From the bed beside her I take a shorter length of the black nylon rope.

Reaching across her I take hold of her left ankle, there's no resistance as I pull her ankles bending her toned legs at the knee backwards across her thighs. I slip the rope through her cuffed ankles and then through her cuffed wrists held out behind her by the restraint of her arms. Pulling the rope taught I secure her wrists to her ankles, or as near as possible. Katy's shoulders draw back, I hear her take a sharp breath and her head raises slightly as a result. Again, I tie the knot tightly.

"Fuck," she whispers at her new situation.

"Now you find yourself Hog Tied" I coldly state walking around in front of her. The first girl I've ever tied like this. "How'd you feel?"

"Well I'm not going anywhere" she honestly states...and you could very easily take advantage...so I guess I'm feeling..."

With the angle and height at which she's held, she's not wrong. My every instinct being to reach out and run my thumb over her bottom lip as she lays there on her front. I fight my inner demons, having been hard for her throughout, just restraining Katy in the door jamb had been enough to stir such desire. Letting me tie her like this on the bed had only heightened that desire. 'Don't' I think to myself.

"...Vulnerable" she finally answers my question.

My own thought process is interrupted by a heavy quick vibration from my mobile phone on the bedside table. Reaching out I take the phone and read the message with a dark smile as I look down at Katy.

"What?" She inquisitively asks.

"It's your Mum...she says I'm not allowed to take you out and get you as drunk as I did last week."

"There's no fear of that is there?" Playfully she pulls at her restraint. "Why not send her a photo of how well I'm behaving."

I smirk at her dark humour. "Hardly appropriate...besides a video would provide much better evidence"

"A video..." Katy's eyes narrow "A video of what?"

"What do you think?" Flicking through the phone I set it back down on the bedside table and pick up a length of black material. Stepping back in front of her she senses the change in my mood.

"That would be wrong..." gently she shakes her head "...so wrong"

"We could hide your identity...a little"

Running the material between my hands I press it across Katy's eyes. A barely audible gasp escapes her lips as I quickly tie the material tight behind the back of her head through her dark brown hair and blindfold her.

"You said..." she lets the statement hang

"I'm betraying your trust" my right hand pulls my fly down, the unmistakable sound seems to fill the room, even behind her blindfold Katy will surely know what's to follow. Reaching past my fly I pull out my fully erect dick. "I'm altering the deal"

"I'm about to learn a lesson in abuse of trusts aren't I?" Katy whispers

"You are."

I clench her jaw in my right hand, Katy's mouth falls open and without hesitation I slip my dick into the warmth of her mouth. She draws her lips around me immediately and her tongue gently sets to work. I question my lack of resolve but for only the briefest of moments as I push my hips forward making her accommodate more of my enforced length into her mouth.

"Good Girl," I whisper stroking my hand across the left hand side of her face.

Katy's mouth works hungrily around me, I assume control from the position in which I stand. My hips thrust and she keeps up with my pace impressively.

I'm not tender or slow as I start to take her mouth harder and faster from the outset. Gripping her hair bunched by the blindfold I control her watching down across the back of her fully clothed bound body. The merciless hog tie offers her very limited scope to resist, not that she appears to want to.

Katy sucks hard, hollowing her cheeks and letting me use her mouth. The enforced darkness from the blindfold, the lack of mobility would be overwhelming for some but not for her. I'm practically fucking her mouth and she doesn't protest.

Swallowing hard around me I keep using her mouth, but my mind already is elsewhere planning ahead, plotting her submission. I press deep and Katy gags a little around me but suppresses her reaction and keeps up her own momentum.

"Good girl" I groan again in reward to her as noisily she sucks and slurps around my shaft.

Pulling out I reach for the rope that holds her ankles to her wrists. Pulling it sharply the knot comes undone.

"I need to be in you."

There's no response through the heavy breaths of fresher air Katy takes while I move around the base of the bed. Grabbing her ankles I extend her legs back behind her then drag her harshly across the bed until she's bent at the waist across the bed her bound legs now trailing out across the floor.

My hands reach under her frantically pulling open the tight shorts, which I eventually manage. Pulling them and the waistband of her tights around the backs of her thighs to meet the rope restraint.

"They look hot as hell... but make you very very inaccessible" I crouch behind her so that my legs are knelt either side of hers.

"I thought I was supposed to be inacessi... ohhhh fuckkk meeee"

Katy howls as I lance my hard wet dick between her bound legs and find her; impaling her unprotected body with the same brutal thrust.

"I'm going to" I reply sardonically to the end of her sentence. And against better judgment I start to fuck her, just the latest bound beautiful young girl who's found herself tied across my bed.

Gripping her shoulders for leverage I pull her further on to me drawing harsh breaths yet again. My hips slip back and forth as I fuck her as hard and fast as I'd taken her mouth moments earlier. I use her as she whimpers and begs softly against my permitted intrusion; her own hips pushing back grinding to feel me as much as she can from her bound body.

"Fuck Katy" I groan "Fuck you feel so fucking good"

"Use me then..." she goads "...use my body."

There's a devil in her voice as she near commands me in reverse of the physical domination I hold over her.

Duly I oblige though, the sound of my hips slamming heavily against her ass fills the room. Punctuated by her gasps of pleasure and my equal groans of delight. I fuck Katy quick and hard; fuck her as she may never have been used before in her life, as she lays there bound beneath me.

Her words lost on breathless gasps as she cranes her neck the blindfold, holds tightly across the bridge of her nose as I rag doll her with a brutality.

I feel myself ready to unload I don't care how swift this has been I gain what I want as much as she seems to get what she wants.

"I'm gonna..." I breathlessly warm "...I'm gonna."

"Do it," she gasps in contrast to her previous reaction when I was inside her.

"Cum in me" she gasps confirmation in follow up. "Deep... deep in me... I can't stop you"

Arching my back pressing her down I push my hips as far forward as I can. Her words flood my mind as I flood her body with a shuddering deposit. As I hold myself deep I close my eyes letting the last of my seed deep into her bound immobile body. Feeling her breathlessly recovering beneath me; my hands still gripping Katy's shoulders as I hold myself deep in her.

"Fuck" she whispers "I don't care if we shouldn't... that felt so good."

I press my hips further forward letting her feel me deep in her as I feel her clench tight around me in response.

"I've gotta agree."

**********

Katy stirs next to me, as she wakes she stretches her no doubt aching body; she rolls over to face me.

Closing down my phone, silently watching the immoral covert video I had captured of our encounter, I place the phone back on charge on the bed side table and turn to face her.

"Morning," she sleepily states with the merest hint of a wicked smile.

"Morning trouble" I chide gently

"Trouble" she wraps a naked leg over me her hand slides into my crotch instantly finding my hard length, spurred by the images I'd just been watching. Katy pulls herself on top of me straddling me while running her hand over me. "I don't know what you mean."

"Oh you do," I groan as her hand tightly starts to shift up and down me.

Katy raises her body placing me against herself she pushes her body weight down and takes me back into her tight little slit. "You'll have to come visit me in London."

"London?" I enquire feeling her tight warmth slip around me.

"Yes," she rocks her hips gently as she takes me fully into her. "Where my new job is"

"London" I repeat "I know an interesting little Club in London that makes last night look amateur"

"You're no amateur" Katy states leaning forward to kiss my lips as we commence a slow sultry fuck.

Chapter Five; Contrition

Sat in the back of the car I turn the phone over in my hand as I feel it vibrate.

No need to slide open the screen to read the message.

SENDER Katy Mobile: Running Late. Meet you there around half 9

I silently curse. Looking at time in the top corner of the screen 20:13. Tardiness; I couldn't abide tardiness, not when I had plans for tonight, for her. Katy being best part of an hour and a half late was beyond a joke. Perhaps she's getting cold feet I consider, in all honesty I couldn't and wouldn't blame her.