The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
284 Followers

The car pulls up to the curb outside the 'Sapphire'. The passenger door opened for me by a heavy set guy in dark suit as I slip the phone in my inside jacket pocket. Pulling my collar up I thank the driver and head down the steps towards the now familiar doorway. Handing the gold key to a doorman I pause; "Someone will be joining me later."

Silently he nods his understanding as he pushes the door open for me.

I'm greeted in the reception by the blonde I know as Natalia from previous visits.

"Good evening Mr. Hughes" her thick Russian accent accentuates the words "Alone tonight?"

"Someone will be joining me," I repeat the same instruction made to the doorman. "Can I push back the room reservation?"

"This is not a problem." Natalia responds. "Problem would have been hiring a girl as they very busy tonight."

"You're available." I state rather than enquire.

Natalia chuckles, "Affording me would be your problem I think."

I look her perfect body up and down thinking to myself how money would be no object and how equally I'd make her earn every penny. Natalia leads the way into the bar I spot one or two regulars amongst the ever changing roster of waitresses come escorts.

Natalia leads me to the bar; although I know my way, ordering a double brandy I take a bar stool and survey the room.

Over an hour later as if I finish my second drink the Bar Man makes to pour me a refill. I place my hand over the top of my glass.

"Just Water please Miguel" I note his name badge "Don't want my performance hampered."

I feel the presence of someone on my shoulder, turning I face a slender Mediterranean looking man who I've seen here before

"Hector Salazar." he offers me his hand which I shake firmly.

"Logan Hughes" I reply

"I've seen you here before...I've heard plenty about you Mr. Hughes and the reputation of the establishment you run...I may have a proposition for you"

**********

I slip the business card into my pocket as Katy approaches.

'The Collective' I think to myself partly intrigued partly confused by the bizarre organisation Salazar has just spent a considerable amount of time explaining or attempting to explain to me. Sounding far too much like a swingers circle, albeit with a twist, for my liking. A very lopsided swingers circle. Monthly meetings of four to five males sharing a girl provided by the host for mutual gratification. In some ways the offer is flattering of sorts, a recognition of the standing of the Dark Star and it's reputation, possibly my reputation. I decide to give his offer of an introduction further consideration, immediately casting my mind to a suitable girl who might be willing to experiment alongside of me, as my mind dwells on a previously held late night conversation over a bottle of Brandy.

I immediately park all distractions as Katy draws level with me at the black marble topped bar. She wears her hair down and straightened; the black leather dress looks good on her, maybe not as good as the exact same dress had looked on Alison, but those thigh high leather boots, fuck me they do look amazing on her.

She stands at my side as I lean over and kiss her cheek slipping my hand around her lower back as I do, my dissatisfaction at her late arrival parked instantly as I concentrate on my plan for how the rest of the night will unfurl. This most sordid, most illicit of rendezvous in the private members Club. I notice others watching her, once again taking a smug satisfaction in bring the subject of others perverted envy.

"How are you?" I offer.

"Good" she reply's pulling the tight black dress up on to her tits a little as she smiles softly. "Job is hectic already, my little bed sit is a hovel that's costing £400 a week but I'm good thanks."

"London's a shit hole like that...alright to visit but better to leave"

"Each to their own" Katy offers as she reaches out and squeezes the back of my hand which rests on the bar. "How about you?"

The Bar Man places a double lime and soda on the bar for her.

"I'm great... busy at the Club...the usual, you know?"

I don't say anything, but suddenly my ire builds against the lack of an apology for her late arrival. She'd originally been due to meet me at the hotel I'd booked overnight, but had blamed a PR meeting. To have only then delayed by another hour and a half was taking the piss. Katy obviously felt her time was more important than mine.

"You sure everything's OK?" She presses.

"Nothing relieving a little tension won't resolve."I state matter of factly.

"And how are you planning on doing that?" Katy gently teases, her attempt at naivety doesn't wash with me.

"You know full well how." I reply immediately my words laced with an acerbic undertone.

Messages exchanged in the last week via email and SMS had set up tonight. As well as detailing what I'd be expecting from her. Were she nervous it doesn't show as she sips casually on her drink. Natalia approaches a little hesitantly as she attempts to gain my attention.

"Your room it is ready."

Katy flashes me a sideways glance as I take a heavy swig from the ice cold glass of water.

I simply nod and the Russian leads the way from the bar. Taking hold of Katy's cold slender hand, as several sets of eyes in the bar observe less than surreptitiously. lead her away leaving a half drunk vodka sat on the bar.

"Room?" she eventually questions quietly. "Do I not get to finish my drink?"

"I've had several in the time I've been waiting for you." My reprimand is stern but I keep my voice hushed amongst the general ambiance of the room. "Neck it"

Katy takes a long slug of the slight green tinged liquid as I turn and head from the bar towards the double doors to the side of the bar, I hear the hurried heavy heels as she catches up with me. Natalia pushes open one of the two heavy double doors that lead to a long dark corridor, the ubiquitous heavy base lined music plays from the speakers and invades the senses, doing little to mask the sounds of a a prolonged heavy scream that chills even the blood in my bones. I lead Katy and we follow Natalia until she stops and slides a key card into the door lock as the scream fades and the door with a number 12 on it unlatches swinging open a fraction. I turn to look back at Katy who seems reticent and unsure in the surroundings even by the dim light of the corridor. Her brow knitted on an unspoken concern.

"Enjoy" Natalia states before turning on exquisite heels and heading away.

Pushing open the door I lead Katy into the darkness, closing the door behind us. Pulling her back towards the door by her wrist I push her up against it and kiss her passionately. My hands firmly exploring her body. I feel her tension even as she begins to return my kiss. As we embrace the room begins to slowly illuminate under an icy blue light. Breaking the kiss, I step back to admire her in that dress.

"Holy fucking shit," she breathlessly states as her eye casts over my shoulder.

Turning I admire the free-standing crucifix in the middle of the room.

"It's impressive," I state as she walks past me towards the wooden device thats littered with shackles. Eyes wide Katy is lost for words as she walks around the device. Painted black it's constructed of heavy wood. And sunk into the middle of the floor.

On the far wall of the room is a rack covered in restraints, gags, whips and canes.

"You're...you're going to crucify me?" she states as I walk past her and take a pair of handcuffs from the rack.

"In a manner of speaking," I reply reaching out and holding her by the jaw gently. "Certainly not in the biblical sense... Lose the dress"

Reaching hesitantly under her left arm pit Katy lowers a zipper I watch intently as she peels the tight leather dress from her and stands before me in just the thigh high black leather boots and a suspender belt that holds black topped stockings up just above the top of her boots. Stepping away keeping my eye on her I glance away only briefly as I reach for a pair of brushed steel handcuffs hung on the wall of restraints and toys.

As Katy steps out of the dress, leaving it on the floor, I walk around her inspecting every inch of her body I gently trace fingers over her shoulders and down her spine, causing her to shiver at my touch. Pulling her wrists behind her I swiftly apply the handcuffs over Katy's pale slender wrists before nudging my right knee into the back of her right knee. With a little awkwardness she kneels before the ominous crucifix, her head hung low.

I walk around her, unzipping my fly and taking my dick in my hand as I do. Without hesitation she interprets my intent and dutifully she tilts her head back for me. Sliding my left hand through silky feeling long brown hair I guide my dick to her mouth with my right hand. In the ethereal pale blue light she looks fucking amazing as she kneels before me on the hard floor.

"Get me hard Katy"

I instantly feel the warmth of her mouth around me as she brings her head forward running her dark red lips over my engorged length.

**********

Drawing the leather gauntlet tightly over her left wrist I step back and admire the simplicity but brutality of her restraint.

Katy's arms stretched wide apart locked into the shackles that hang from the arms of the crucifix her waist is held to the device by a wide leather belt. And two leather shackles at the base of the crucifix hold her boot covered ankles down and together.

Katy tests the restraint; finding her movement extremely limited.

"You got me again" she looks over her shoulder at me with the hint of a nervous grin.

"So I have," I walk around the crucifix to admire her from every angle. Stepping up behind her from her right hand side I take a handful of silky brown hair and pull her head harshly back causing her to wince. I lower my mouth to her right ear, and lower my voice to a hushed tone.

"What I'm about to do to you should be illegal" I coldly state.

"I'm pretty sure what we do is illegal," Katy responds biting her lip nervously.

Returning to the rack of restraints and tools I take a black ball gag. Walking up to her from behind I loop the gag over her head; "This might be necessary"

She knows better other than to drop her jaw open for me. With a satisfied grin I pull the ball of the gag firmly into her mouth and secure it tightly around the back of her neck. Her nasal breath heavy with anticipation immediately.

"After all... you squealed enough putting this in" sliding my hand over and between her buttocks I twist the red jewel embedded end of the silver butt plug I'd slipped into her ass before fixing her to the crucifix.

Katy mumbles a statement into the gag which I struggle to fathom so I choose to ignore her. Leaving her bound and gagged I return once more to the rack of tools and take a black 16 inch cane. She turns her head to watch me; her eyes not daring to leave me as I step slowly towards her. With a swift flick of my wrist the sound of the cane cuts the air between myself and her and seemingly fills the room over the low rumbling base sound from outside the door.

"Face forward."

This was her choice, her request, I'd been as reticent as she'd been insistent.

"You can scream all you like... but you don't look back... you don't dare look back."

Katy turns her head, she nods three times before leaning it forward against the body of crucifix.

"Ten lashes," I state.

She makes to respond, before without warning I slash the cane across her naked back diagonally from her left shoulder across her spine.

Katy locks out against her restraint a sharp heavy breath muffled into the gag, as I change my angle and slash once again; diagonally from right to left. Her tender pale skin already welting and a red X forming from the strikes of the cane.

Turning my wrist holding the cane horizontal I slash it twice across the back of her right thigh. She screams this time into the gag her thighs tense her legs attempt to pull up against the restraint provided around her ankles.

"That's four already"

Slashing the cane twice across the top of her left thigh in quick succession. Once again she howls; I ponder if this flesh is more sensitive or was it that she handled the first two strikes on bravado and the adrenaline of the situation. The tops of her thighs begin to bear welts just as her back does. I step forward and practically whisper in her ear; "Carry on?"

Katy pauses just the briefest of moments her eyes closed tight a tear stain heavy with mascara already streaks her left cheek. She nods an affirmative.

No sooner have I stepped back than my hand has lashed the cane both left to right and right to left diagonally across her already scored back.

The howl that escapes her fills the room; she whimpers in to the gag, her shoulders rising and falling on heavy breaths.

"Now for your ass"

Drawing the cane back I watch her tense; anticipating what's to come, the jewel of the butt plug just visible between her pale round soft flesh framed by the suspenders belt. The first slash is the hardest and she throws her head back screaming up at the ceiling through the gag. The second and final strike not as powerful but still goads her to release a muffled scream into the ball gag.

"That might not be the worst pain you feel tonight" I offer as I slide down the zip of my fly.

I drop the cane to the floor approaching her swiftly grabbing her long hair in my left hand as her head hangs back. She mumbles into gag but again it's lost on me as my right hand roughly pries the butt plug from between her ass cheeks.

"You're just going to relax" I near mockingly state as I edge the butt plug from her. Closing wet eyes, she does the opposite of my request and tenses. I pull the plug from her and let it drop heavily to the floor. My right hand then reaching back through my open zip fly and I pull out my hard dick while I kick the butt plug away.

Katy braces against the crucifix her fists clenched as I press my dick against the slight gape of her ass hole from the stretch of the butt plug.

"Your first Katy?" I say aloud; having not checked previously.

She shakes her head.

"You sordid little bitch."

Pushing forward from my hips I guide myself slowly into her tightest little hole as she whimpers into the ball gag.

**********

My arms running up the front of Katy's body, lit eerily blue by the light of the room, my hands gripping her shoulders pulling her down on to me I use her ass brutally. Despite the tight confines and the tightness of her I struggle to gain climax. The fact she'd swallowed a heavy deposit of my seed on her knees twenty minutes before hand contributing to my inability.

Fucking her she handles my brutal style as well as she always has; her surrender deserves my tribute.

Clenching herself around me I almost feel the futility of the act of encouragement. My left hand slips up around her slender throat. I watch down her, with my hips slamming against her ass which bears the red raw marks of the cane.

Her legs extending into those delightful thigh length boots tremble against my deviance and the restraint that holds them locked in place to the crucifix.

I do it without thinking. Slipping my right hand from her shoulder I slip my belt from around my waist. Within moments my black leather belt slips around her neck. As I fuck her ass I pull the belt tighter and tighter.

Katy struggles as my hips move harder and faster taking her brutally. She continues to thrash and struggles pulling frantically at the restraint that grip her arms, screaming into the gag but still I continue pressing my free hand between her shoulder blades whilst throttling her with the belt. My hips taking her deep and fast.

Furiously Katy begs into the gag, I thrust deeper while pulling mercilessly on the belt around her neck. Her body spasming. I feel my climax course through me and finally fill her with cum deep in her tight little asshole.

I release the belt from around her neck immediately. My hands claw at the buckle of the ball gag. Freeing her mouth, she gasps for free clear breath. I edge my dick slowly out of her now stretched ass

"You cunt...you fucking cunt" she hisses at me on harsh sharp breaths. "I never... you never... "

My head spins I stumble away bending double; feeling the bile in my stomach rise.

A brief vision of Gemma hung on the cross at the club fills my mind.

I wretch and puke heavily in the corner of the room. The taste of neat Brandy acidic in my mouth as the sick puddles on the dark floor between the wide stance of my feet.

**********

I hear the shower cease as I sit on the edge of the bed.

Moments later Katy walks into the hotel suite a towel wrapped around her broken and bruised body, while she towel dries her hair.

"I'm not staying," she states heading to the mini bar and taking 2 miniature vodkas. She cracks the lid off between her teeth and knocks back the contents of the clear bottle. As she tilts her head back the harsh red marks around the circumference of her neck paint a disturbing picture. "I shouldn't even have come back here...but I wanted to make sure you were alright."

"I'm alright..." I attempt to cover my true feelings.

Katy smiles at me weakly as if to doubt me.

"I'm sorry" I state not for the first time. Genuinely shocked by the way I've treated her. My hands still shaking not even conscious of where my final unplanned brutality had come from. Not least on the unspeakable parallels of Gemma's fate.

"I believe that you are, but this just highlights..."

"Highlights what?" I cut across her.

"This...whatever this is between you and I this should never have...I mean what we're we even fucking thinking" Katy states on a softly exasperated tone.

"We weren't," I offer in honesty.

"By that basis I'm as much to blame as you are," Katy counters with her own sincerity.

I can't even formulate an argument. It had never been anything serious, but the very consequences are as far reaching and damning for me and for her. I can't bring myself to agree out loud with her again.

Katy turns her back on me and drops the towel as she lifts the leather dress, Ali's leather dress. I mean how fucked up is that for a start; dressing up a replacement, a look alike in the same outfit I'd dressed a former lover in. The painful looking welts turning to deep bruises across her back, her buttocks and her legs show obvious scars of how far past the limits of acceptable we'd taken matters. With difficulty Ali steps into the dress and pulls it up over her body.

My head falls into my hands once again; the sound of her zipping up the boots as audible punishingly as nails down a blackboard given my agitated state of mind.

"I'm sorry," she whispers.

"Don't be," I look up at her as she slips on her long red over coat, her eyes look heavy sunk into her makeup-less face. A young face, reminding me, tormenting me further of the Katy I used to know.

Katy looks back as she reaches the doorway.

"I guess it's a good job you're ostracised from family party's since the divorce"

I narrow my eyes as she speaks; my stomach further twisting at the circumstance.

"See you around Uncle Logan."

I watch as my former Sister-in-laws daughter slips through the door of the hotel suite. The door latching closed behind her

**********

"I last saw Katy two weeks ago... so that brings us hideously up to date with my sordid recent history"

Studying me as he pushes his glasses back up on to the bridge of his nose; Dr. Stephen Myler, with a whole alphabet of letters after his name, scribbles a further line to the list on the note pad in front of him. Silently no doubt judging me for the fact I'd just admitted to repeatedly fucking my own Niece. Even if, as I'd been at pains to point out, she was of no blood relation.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
284 Followers