The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy, or more the psychosis of being with Katy had finally rung an alarm bell even loud enough for me to hear; signifying just how derailed, no, just how fucked up my life had become. Which had led me to the Psychiatrist chair I now sat in. I needed to address matters. Pretty fucking quickly.

"Well... I thank you for your honesty Mr. Hughes." he sits back in the high backed leather swivel chair. "We aren't going to resolve...or even touch on the issues at hand in the first session but you've made brave steps just by being here"

"Brave steps," I reply brusquely. "Thanks for not patronising me... Doc."

"I'm sorry..." Myler states "...but you will have to be prepared to hear things you don't want to hear if we are to continue these sessions."

I smile weakly trying my best to find his sincerity. Trying my best to keep an open mind, not least given the cost of an hour of this Man's time. I'm a number to him though; another sob story through what might as well be a revolving door to his office. Perhaps two lines of coke had led to a little too much fidgety chatter in the last hour as I'd detailed the end of my marriage, the loss of my relationship with my Son. Spilling my heart on the intensity of relationships with Gemma and Alison. Of course I hadn't told him everything, not least in terms of how those relationships had come crashing to conclusion. The deaths of two people ultimately. I wasn't fucking stupid. "Oh yeah Gemma's currently under several feet of concrete and rubble in the basement of the night club I run" wasn't the sort of honesty I required.

We'd not even touched on the string of casual relations, such as Emily, Shauna, Jamie or Mica. Fuck I hadn't mentioned Mica why hadn't I. My head swam my mental health wasn't good I didn't need a shrink to tell me that; but why had I closed down or forgotten her, she'd carried and born my child. Fucking Hell.

"There's one other thing you should know..."

Myler holds up his left hand as he scribbles something else on a green pad "That will have to wait... I'm afraid our hour is up"

'Arrogant prick' I think to myself biting my tongue on my thoughts. 'I'm sure there's a complex around fucking your son's girlfriend and impregnating her that he might find informative. Oh and by the way all these girls I've mentioned yeah well I tie them up and fuck them and most recently I choked one of them, well it was my niece seeing as you ask , I choked her with the belt that's around my waist today as it happens, choked her just like my former girlfriend had been murderer, oh fuck did I not mention that either. Yeah and so I killed the guy who killed her. Do you think all this means something Doctor fucking Myler?'

I inhale softly filing my lungs as I quell my rising temper. Even raising a polite smile as he tears off the green top copy of a prescription and hands it to me.

"I want you to start taking these... I won't lie they'll hit you sideways for a day or two" he leans forward across the desk "Lay off the drink and the cocaine...at least for the next time you come in here Mr. Hughes"

Fuck how'd he notice, I smirk and nod my understanding, how'd he not fucking notice would be more worrying.

"And try stepping away from the Brunettes for a while" he stands from behind his desk "Although celibacy is no fun I'll admit"

His rueful smile makes me change my mind a little on Myler, is he a shagger?

"One other thing that might also be useful...try keeping a diary, write down your thoughts, keep a log...even trivial things; bring it with you next time."

Fuck me you want to know my every thought I think to mud elf once more, in which case I am in trouble. Every girl that walks into my club I cast a superficial judgement on. Would I fuck them? How would I fuck them? How would her face look screwed up in the throes of passion? That's just in the first 5 seconds.

Again I take a deep silent inhale.

"I'll buy a big note pad," I can't help but darkly joke.

Opening the door he looks over to his receptionist; "Melanie will book you a follow up appointment and sort the paperwork"

I don't thank him I just nod as I step from the office across the reception. A pretty young hazel haired receptionist sits behind the desk. She looks up and smiles innocently at me

"Are you my first test?" I state as I instantly imagine fucking her, from behind her arms stretched out across a bed beneath me with her hands tied with the navy necktie that currently sits around my neck. She'd look back at me with a slightly pained expression as she breathlessly took me deep in her. One for the diary. I smirk to myself.

"I'm sorry what?" She meekly states.

"Nothing excuse my dark humour."

"Nothing wrong with a little darkness." she softly chuckles, her eye line meeting mine as she hands me a pen before sliding a form across the table to me. Her black tight blouse is unbuttoned enough that I can just see the briefest of glimpses of her ample cleavage, "I just need you to sign here."

"You work here full time Melanie?" I ask as I scribble my signature along a dotted line.

"I do," she takes the form and smiles sweetly.

"In that case I've a feeling you're going to be undoing everything that Dr. Myler's trying to achieve."

Melanie blushes a little as I reach into my inside jacket pocket and slide my business card across the desk to her. Melanie picks it up and turns it over in her hand.

"The Dark Star... I've heard of this place"

"Look forward you seeing you there some time Melanie...ask for me on arrival...I'll see that you're looked after."

I smile, which she returns, I don't say another word as I head from the office.

Stepping outside into a street littered with early evening commuters I remember to switch my mobile back on

Immediately a text pops up on my screen

SENDER: Ballock Mobile; You owe me 10k by this evening. No excuses

"Fuck" I swear out loud, I knew I owed the dealer, come all round shit house of a man, that I was beginning to wish I'd never gotten involved with. I just had no idea where I could magic up the cash at such short notice.

Slipping my phone back in my pocket I pull out the prescription; screwing the sheet up I attract a look of scorn from a bespectacled middle aged business man as I throw it across the pavement into the gutter

Lighting a cigarette I head towards a Taxi Rank at the end of the street

Fucking Shrinks, fucking stupid idea, I had more important issues to worry about.

Chapter Six; The Debt

Closing time; I paced the bar of the club like a caged animal. The remaining bar staff, all girls stay out of my way, sensing my anger yet not knowing why. My reputation preceding me.

It had been a quiet night, a very quiet night. Tuesdays were always quiet at the Dark Star why had I expected anything different. I slam my fist against the dark marble surface heavily

Turning a master key in the cash register I count up the float, a total a little over 700. Combined with the 6 grand in the safe and no other source of income I was 3k short and the deadline loomed. Looking at my watch I feel my stomach knot.

As if sensing my panic my phone vibrates against my hip. Taking the phone from my pocket a simple message infuriated me

SENDER: Ballock Mobile; Tick Tock Tick Tock

I slam my fist against the register this time

Emily, approaches. My senior bar steward for the night her face etched with a sincere concern.

"Everything alright Logan," her words tainted with concern as her gentle fingers wrap around my left forearm. A half smile comes to her lips, "Or is that a stupid question?"

"Just...just a little stressed Emily... money worries," I responded earnestly.

It was no lie; owing 10 thousand to Albanian Drug Dealers was surely never a relaxing or enjoyable experience but coming up short would mean repercussions; not being able to pay the debt in full would be seen as bad as not being able to pay at all.

"Well...If you need to relieve some of that stress," Emily flirtatiously states with a raise of an eyebrow; a look I'd seen before.

Looking her coldly in the eyes I look down at her shorter petite frame, "Tempting but not even that'd fix this mess Em"

Without another word, almost apologetically Emily backed away. Moving away down the bar she crouches to continue restocking mixers in a low-level fridge, her short black skirt riding up her thigh enough to reveal the tops of black tights.

I stood there watching her for a moment; my mind wandering to the memory of the willing little submissive she'd been during our time together. Perfect body, perfect face, long brown hair I felt a familiar tingling as my eye wandered up those long legs of hers enhanced with little stiletto ankle boots. Perhaps she could be of assistance.

Leaving the briefest moment to contemplate my decision I walk past her and casually state "Sorry for being so short". Not even looking down at her "When everyone's left lock up the main doors, put the cash in the safe and come join me in the office."

Emily smirked as I glanced down briefly without saying another word before I walk away.

10 minutes later I'm sat behind my desk, 'doom scrolling' through my phone when I hear a gentle wrap of knuckles at the door of my office.

"Come in"

Remaining seated behind the long chestnut desk I look up as the door gently swings open; glancing once again at my watch 02:54, a full 6 minutes to the deadline extension I'd requested only hours earlier.

Emily's blue green eyes widen as she enters the office; a black ball gag, a pair of steel hand cuffs and a pair of ankle cuffs sit on the desk between her and I.

"Should I have expected anything less," she says, a playful smirk teasing from her lips. As she checks over her shoulder that the office blinds are closed.

"Take off your blouse and your skirt," my cold response not even wanting to engage with her.

Without pause or hesitation Emily unzipped the zipper at the rear of the skirt and let it drop around her booted ankles, revealing the black tights clinging to her legs, opaque enough to reveal a black thong underneath. Her delicate fingers slowly unbuttoning the tight black blouse. Letting the garment fall open she pulls the tight blouse down of her shoulders leaving her stood there in only her expensive looking matching underwear. She looked divine.

"Perfect." I said sincerely taking a deep silent breath as I stood and walked around the desk towards her, reaching out to take the steel handcuffs from on top of my desk. "Hands behind you tonight."

Emily obliged and in no time she stood there cuffed tightly at both the wrists and the ankles, her chest rising and falling in nervous excited anticipation. As I took hold of the ball gag she playfully bit the corner of her lip

"No safe word tonight" she seductively asked, referencing herself the time spent together recently.

"Not with what's in store for you." I state coldly and hold the gag to her mouth, obediently she opened her mouth wide enough as I dissected her jaw with the hard rubber gag. Pulling her hair out of the way I secured the black leather strap around the back of her head before I let her long dark brown hair fall over the leather strap.

She looked amazing stood there ready for whatever awaited her, fidgeting ever so slightly as she stood rooted to the spot. Her eyes followed me intently, her shoulders dropped relaxed as she submitted her trust and her body to me.

Without warning the door to the office swung abruptly open. Emily's eyes spring wide open just as quickly as she turns her head over her shoulder. A muffled sentence is restrained by the gag as the two thick set Albanians enter the room. Her head jolts back in my direction and I hear unmissable despite the gag the muffled word 'Logan'. Emily stands there horribly exposed but unable to physically react due to her restraint

Bizarrely the Albanians pay her little attention as they stand there, almost as though this were the norm. Their focus was on undoubtedly on other matters "10 thousand Logan? Your time it's up No?"

Returning calmly to my desk I sit back in the black leather office chair casually meeting their demands with a laid back demeanor; gently I rock back in the chair keeping my gaze on them, conscious of Emily's discomfort in the periphery of my vision.

"Tell Ballock I don't have his money..." they look at one another; no doubt confused by my apparent stupidity.

"But I do have an offer for him would should more than compensate" I nod in Emily's direction.

The penny not dropping for Emily straight away as she stood there obediently; a mix of confusion and fear still defining the features of her petite face that's deformed around the ball of the gag.

"No Whore is worth 10 thousand" states the second guy, who'd not yet spoken but realised himself immediately what I was offering.

"She is when she's for life," a dark grin plays out across my face. "We all know the Arabs would pay far more than that and your Chinese connections even more again."

Panic hits Emily as she suddenly realises she's being bartered with to settle the debt. She screams muffled into the gag her eyes growing wet as she contemplates what's unbelievably happening here. I have no genuine idea what will befall her at the hands of the mercenaries I've become entangled with but I can assume it won't be pleasant.

"You handle the disappearance" said the first heavy reasoning with what I offered "No trace to us"

"First I'm aware is when she doesn't show up for her next shift...I know nothing" a smile grows on my face as I realise he sees the value "By that time I'm assuming she'll be in a shipping container headed to who knows where in the World...for god only knows what purpose...assuming she's still alive."

"You are shrewd one Logan... we accept deal"

I'm amazed how easily I'm off the hook albeit at Emily's cost. Darkly my first thought is for the need for a new Senior Bar Steward.

Emily howls and screams in to the gag desperately pulling at the steel cuffs that restrain her wrists in a futile attempt to escape as the Albanians exchange knowing glances. Tears run freely down her cheeks the ball gag and her jaw wet with saliva as she protests. Those wet innocent eyes lock on me as she begs for mercy.

I watch hands grab her and she struggles for all her worth but in a swift sudden movement her ankles are grabbed, wrapped up in the arms of the quieter of the two while the leader slips arms under hers and she's lifted with ease despite her screaming and frantic struggling and they carry the brunette towards the office door.

I mouth the words "I'm sorry" as tears continue to stream from her pleading eyes while she's dragged backwards from the office on the start of her journey to an unknown hell.

Moments later the sounds of her protests and struggles subside as I hear the fire door at the bottom of the stairs slam close.

I watch on the CCTV images as she's bundled kicking and no doubt screaming into the boot of the 3 Series BMW in an alleyway at the rear of the club.

Opening the bottom drawer of my desk I take out a bottle of Brandy and pour myself a drink in to a glass tumbler as I watch the vehicle drive off.

I take a heavy swig of the brandy and switch off the monitor.

"I'm sorry Emily," I state aloud.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

Wow....Logan you are truly living up to the name of your club. How cruel, you have definitely fallen deep into your darkness. First Emily, who will be next...

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I don't know what to think about this character. The only way I can rationalise his behaviour is he is pure evil.

Where's 007 when you need him.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 3 years ago
Uh oh

Logan has completely embraced the dark side. This can only end badly and that's for Logan never mind the human collateral, he is going to leave in his wake. He needs caging and dragging to rehab! I blame his mother!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 01 She is kidnapped, forced to marry and get pregnant by cult.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hellie and the Boss Hellie's boss discovers her true, slutty nature.in BDSM
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories