The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 05

Story Info
Are there limits beyond the limits of acceptable behaviour?
12.6k words
6.3k
2
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
304 Followers

Chapter One; Old Dog Old Trick

I pull the Mercedes to the kerb outside the apartment block and gave a short gentle beep on the horn. Looking at the clock on the dashboard illuminated at 02:35. Moments later from the communal entrance of her friends building I watch as a familiar figure emerges from the front door and makes her way, a little unsteadily, towards the car.

I smile at her as she slips into the leather clad passengers seat. "Evening". Her short loose black dress, worn under her favourite little black leather jacket rides up a little revealing fishnet covered thighs her legs complemented by black high heeled boots to the knee. She looked amazing, if a little worse for wear.

"I thought it was fancy dress?"

Hannah turns to me looking down her rather demure ensemble before she smiles lopsidedly her glazed eyes a telltale sign of hers that she's had one too many, even if I couldn't smell the liquor heavy on her breath. "Awww don't ...lost my witches hat,"she pouts.

"Ah well there's my fantasy shot down...," I chuckle "..but I'm kinda glad you didn't paint your face green."

Hannah chuckles "Not a fan Logan?"

I don't answer as I pull the car away from the kerb picking up two inebriated skeletons pissing behind a wheelie bin in the headlights.

"You don't see that every day," I offer as we drive past yet another reason why I refuse to celebrate crass occasions such as Halloween at the Dark Star. The club hadn't been as busy tonight, compared to usual Friday nights but I had my principals on such things. The proposal by Jamie to run a mask ball type event had been enough of a concession. A concession she had earned by her talented mouth wrapped around my dick. Somethings I seemingly had warped principals over.

"You're jushht boring Logan," Hannah slurred a little as she nuzzled into the passenger's seats little.

Ignoring a pang of hunger instinctively I headed out of the City Centre location towards her place. Mine was closer but I rarely took Hannah home to mine; something she'd never really questioned. It wasn't conscious but I led two lives. My debauched lifestyle at the Club and the mundane quiet, serene, lifestyle whenever Hannah was around. I wasn't sure which I preferred I thought to myself. A spectre of a vision of young Ari writhing in my arms brings a smirk to my lips, the girl that straddles both lifestyles. The sordid little secret slowly who I'm bending to my will.

As we drove Hannah dropped in to a drunken slumber as the City passed by outside the windows and I drove at speed to cover the distance ahead of us only slowing down to pass static traffic cameras along our route.

Within 20 minutes I pulled up on to the gravel drive way of the 3 storey town house in which she lived. Hannah wakes as we pull up, helping her out of the car I guide her to the front door where she insists on being able to at least turn the key in the door, clumsily she manages the feat, eventually.

"Think we best get you straight upstairs." I said sincerely as I pushed the front door back closed on to its locking latch.

"Why Logan..." Hannah mischievously purred looking up at me from under the bangs of her hair, "...I love it when you're masterful."

'Not as much as your little sister does' is the comment that flashes through my mind, but I remain silent as I follow her up the two flights of stairs to her bedroom. My eyes unable to avoid the glimpse of thigh and the cusp of her ass as she heads unsteadily up the staircase ahead of me. My lust grows as I think not just of her but of her obedient younger sister again; pushing to the back of my mind yet another lewd vision of Arabella as I reach the top of the stairs.

Following Hannah into the bedroom I watch from the door way as she slips off the fitted leather jacket and flings it onto a chair in the corner of the room. The tight top half of the dress accentuates her toned stomach and firm breasts.

"What?" She playfully states catching my eyes all over her.

"Just admiring the view," I state taking a step closer.

"And you like what you see?" Hannah seductively questions as I push the door closed.

"Maybe," I nonchalantly reply.

"Trick or Treat?" She narrows her eyes as she turns to face me.

Reaching behind me I slip a belt from a silk dressing gown "Trick," I coldly state.

"Trick?" she barely has chance to question as I step up to her. Turning her on her heels I push Hannah face first down on to the bed. A confused gasp escapes her and I climb on top of her pulling her up across the bed.

"Masterful you said," I loosely repeat back her words as I pin her arms up above her head to the mattress.

"You playing rough Logan...this is new." Hannah looked back at me the alcohol still intoxicating her, fueling the way she spoke and behaved. Which I would use to my advantage. Taking the belt of the dressing gown I began to wrap the silk garment tightly around Hannah's outstretched wrists. Pulling her diagonally across the bed before slipping the long loose end of the silk belt around the wooden pillar that held the headboard to the bed I secured her face down on the white linen duvet.

"What... what are you?" Once again her head cranes around.

"Shhh." I place a finger to my lips as I manipulate her body up into a crouched position. Pulling her lower legs apart I press myself against her as I pull the dress up around her waist.

Hannah pulls absently at the silk restraint wrapped tightly around her wrists as my hands grab hold of the top of her fishnet tights which I pull down around the backs of her thighs.

"Logan," she utters breathlessly.

I pull open the waist of my jeans and pull down the zip of my fly. Taking out my dick and line myself up against her.

"Oh my god Logan," she gasps as she holds her position.

There's no opposition as I take her with a slow deep penetrating thrust, filling her as I take her from behind. My hands grip Hannah's hips as I slowly stretch her out around me with slow deep repetitive thrusts. Her hands restrained I take Hannah as I've never taken her before but as I've taken so many others, including her Sister.

Hannah raises her head from her submissive position as I straighten my back and begin to take her in a selfish hard style. As she turns to look back at me I press her head back down gripping the back of her neck firmly holding her face into the pillow beneath her as I exert control. The ankles of Hannah's boot clad lower legs kick a little as I hold her down she gasps and groans frustratedly as I silently take her with increasing speed.

"Oh fuck Hannah," I groan as she presses back against me granting me deeper penetration.

Beneath me she mumbles and groans "What are you doing ...oh god what are you ...me...fuuuckkkk."

As Hannah begs I increase my pace riding her feeling her tightness subside in to a warm wetness as I use her. "Oh fuck," she continually begs as I thrust repeatedly while she claws at the silk belt that restrains her.

"I want my hands ...I want my hands," she repeats but in turn I force her further into the duvet with my hand still on the back of her neck through her dark brown hair.

"You don't get your hands Hannah ...I'm in control."

Taking her harder and harder she complies and falls dormant accepting the hard steady thrusts that my hips deliver as I take her.

"Oh Logan ...oh Logan ...oh my ...oh my..."

I maintain my intensity as I keep my grip over her. I feel my balls contract as I look down at her unable to see her face through increasingly ruffled hair I use her as her hips tremble as she attempts to keep a pace with my jack hammering hips.

Taking her deeper, harder faster I arch my back the rhythmic slap of my hips against her exposed ass fills the room, punctuated by heavy breath and her pleads. Hannah cries out with a scream of pleasure that I muffle by the pillow as I hold her face down while I feel her body quiver. I force myself as deep as possible into her and let her convulsions goad me. Relaxing I feel my shaft fill with cum and then explode deep into Hannah.

Her body rises and falls on deep heavy breaths as she mumbles, and groans face buried in the pillow. I hold her down only letting go when I feel every last drop of my climax has seeped deep into her.

Immediately I crash down on top of a breathless Hannah who falls across the bed extending her boot clad legs. Reaching up I pull the knot free from the base of her wrists and she hurriedly frees herself, the criss cross pattern of the pressure of the belt marks the skin of her wrists temporarily.

Hannah makes to pull softly away from me so I slip my sodden dick from her, falling on to my back alongside her on the bed. Rising a little she grabs my face two handed and kisses me passionately and deeply I smell alcohol still on her heavy breath and taste it as she kisses me. Pulling apart from our embrace breathlessly she grins at me "You've done that before haven't you?"

"No." I lie. "Inspiration took me."

Immediately I'm thinking again of her sister as I roll on top of Hannah accepting her warm wet kisses as she lays there exhausted and sated.

Chapter Two; S & M

The Club is quiet for a Friday; there's no explanation for it; just one of those things I guess. Although if I was being honest this isn't the first Friday night, or Saturday night recently that I've made excuses for the drop off in clientele. Immediately I surmise it's not that bad as I looking around, reconsidering not wanting to think of the lack of revenue and it's contribution to the fragile profit and loss of cash flow. We must be at least at sixty-five to seventy percent of capacity but there's a definite lack of footfall. Perhaps this justify my giving in to Jamie ahead of a couple of nights She had planned to attract new and returning clientele. I had realised that my reticence on the new or different ideas could be costly, and she had a knack of proving herself very persuasive when she wanted to.

The Dark Star had to be kept invigorated, has to evolve and keep ahead of the competition. Not that there was anywhere quite like this out there, not in this City and not for miles around. I'd been less open to Jamie's suggestion that the debauchery that was creating a name for the club on one hand was deterring casual customers on the other. I wasn't looking for casual.

The revenue would be down but at this moment as my hand slips around the waist of the dark haired, olive skinned girl stood before me I don't genuinely care. She, and her friend, were a casual I was looking for.

I watch as from dark red lips offset by husky skin she sips from a champagne flute her eyes fixed on me. "I can't believe you own this place ...that's so cool."

I flash a lopsided grin in reply "Has it's perks."

My eye line falls to the tall blonde in the gold halter neck top coupled with tight black trousers stood to her side at the bar as I perch there on a high legged stool. Struggling to remember which was Sasha and which was Millie. The two girls who are visiting the City as part of a girlie weekend apparently. They'd stumbled across the club purely by coincidence, looking for somewhere to appreciate their first night of two away from home.

I look at my watch; it's a little before 1am.

"It's a little wild..." Sasha continues "...I can't believe two people just fucked on stage."

She giggles and sways a little, the champagne I've plied them both with is taking its toll.

"We try to do things different here...we're open minded...liberal."

As I talk I notice a couple in one of the booths engaging in full sex as she, a petite blonde rides vigorously atop of him.

"Very," Millie contributes a little acerbically catching my gaze and trying not to look shocked.

"Very," I agree pulling Sasha closer my hand slipping over her pert ass.

"Tonight's a little too quiet though ...what do you girls say to making our own entertainment?"

They exchange glances at my suggestion over the background noise over the heavy dance music.

"What do you mean?" Millie asks inquisitively.

"Well I'm sure your twin bed budget hotel is quaint and all ...but how about a private party back at my apartment?"

Five minutes later, I'm following the two girls out the club watching Sasha's hips move in the tight fitting silver mini dress as she walks balanced on the the spike heels of over the knee black leather boots that had attracted me to her in the first place. Arm in arm with Millie she looks back smiling as we leave through the main doors of the club. Errol throws me a knowing nod as one of his security team hurry's over to open the back door on a waiting cab.

I let the two girls slip in first before joining them on the back bench seat of the cab.

"Docklands please mate," I offer loose directions to the Asian driver, spotting his eyes on both girls via the rear view mirror.

**********

I watch as the blonde, Millie, stripped naked kneels and leans forward over the low glass coffee table, inhaling yet another line of coke up her petite nose.

Stripped to the waist myself with my trousers pulled open as I sit with Sasha's head bobbing up and down enthusiastically as she hollows her cheeks, sucking hard on my length deep in her mouth.

I keep my gaze on Millie longingly, our eyes meet and I beckon her over with a subtle hand gesture. She crawls on all fours towards me as I gently push Sasha away, the two girls silently lock eyes as they're briefly both knelt before me. I reach out my left and pull Millie's head down into my lap; her petite mouth consumes me but with a far more timid style. She'd been the more reticent of the two. Which had only served to heighten my interest in her. I hold her neck and gently thrust my hips until she eventually adopts her own satisfying pace.

Reaching for a bottle of champagne sat beside the leather sofa Sasha takes a heavy swig fixing me with a flash of a disgruntled look at my temporary rejection of her. Glancing to the lines of pre-cut coke she picks up the rolled bank note Millie has barely put down.

I watch her naked, spare for the boots I'd refused to strip from her, bend herself over the coffee table. I grip the back of Millie's neck a little tighter as my eye casts over Sasha's ass and the slightest glimpse of the tight little mound between her legs.

**********

Millie stands there facing out across the City through the window as I walk slowly up behind her.

In the distance I note blue lights of an emergency services vehicle winding through the night time streets.

Parking the distraction I close in on the blonde. Filled with lust I'm like a hunter as I stalk my prey silently.

Pressing up against her from behind as she gasps softly, and tenses at my unexpected attention. I wrap my arms around her chest and and waist as I kiss the side of her neck and shoulders.

"I was appreciating the view also" I state quietly in her ear, bringing a smirk to her face as my hands start to wander.

Instinctively she places her hands flat against the window bracing herself as I press further against her, pulling her hips and waist back a little I nudge her legs apart. My dick hard, as it seems to have been since this sordid little soirée stepped ups gear shortly after we'd arrived at the apartment. I crave a release and of the two of them Millie will be that first release.

She gasps as I slide my dick against her, through her legs from behind, but shakes her head. Bleary red eyes glance back at me heavily intoxicated by the cocaine and champagne consumed. Her right hand reaches back and presses into my lower stomach, pushing me softly away.

"I can't," she shakes her head and whispers softly. "We can't fuck ... I've got a boyfriend."

Silently I stand there still pressed against her as I handle the rejection, I softly grimace. She's stood here stark naked with the taste of my dick in her mouth. Happily obliging to tease and titillate but not commit the ultimate betrayal.

"Fuck Sasha," she offers looking up into my eyes. "She's dying too fuck you."

I hear the click clack of Sasha's boots on the hard floor as she approaches, returning from the bathroom.

In turn the darker skinned girl steps up behind me and wraps her arms around my body; sandwiching me between her and Millie. As Sasha takes my dick in her right hand from behind me and starts to gently slide her hand up and down my length I slip my right hand down onto Millie's crotch skimming fingers gently over what she won't let me have. My left hand presses back and finds the warmth between Sasha's legs. She groans.

"I need to get you two into the bedroom" I state on a deep growl of a whisper.

**********

Sasha's eyes meet mine with a flash of mischief as I secure the leather restraint over the slender wrist. I watch as clumsily she secures the strap she holds onto. Her grin turning to a seductive glance down at her best friend.

Stretched across the black sheets of bed Millie bites at her bottom lip.

"Jesus Christ I can barely move," she states quietly even the self-surety induced by the coke fading a little as she lays there pulling at the leather cuffs affixed to black nylons ropes which hold her spread eagle, naked, to the bed.

"That's the idea," I reply as I walk around to the base of the bed. Sasha stumbles a little on her heels as she joins me looking down again on her friend as she lays there fidgeting. She'd helped restrain the willing little participant; giggling as she'd done so.

"You look good Mills," Sasha states just before I pull her to me and kiss her passionately.

Seconds later I break away from the kiss and turn her pushing her firmly down towards the bed. She falls atop of her best friend, barely stopping herself form landing on Milllie with a heavy grunt of a breath. Kneeling on the bed myself I pull Sasha roughly up onto all fours. Pulling apart her boot clad legs. Stroking my dick slowly I hear her delighted little groan as I run myself against her slit.

"You're ...you're gonna fuck me ...like this?" She looks back at me incredulously.

"Just like this." I softly reply as I slowly push my dick into the folds of flesh between her olive skinned legs with a slow deliberate thrust drawing a gasp as her body shivers and I fully penetrate her.

"Oh fuck ...oh fuck Millie ...he's in me ...he's in me."

I procede to fuck Sasha as she holds herself up over the toned little blonde lay tied wide eyed beneath us.

I look down into Millie's wide blue eyes as she gazes up at me shaking her head slightly, but unable to look away from the spectacle we provide.

"Look at me Millie... look at me while I fuck your friend."

**********

"Jesus fucking chriiiiiist!!" she cries out gritting her teeth.

I unleash fucking Sasha's tight little ass, as she's held down by my firm hands on her lower back while she's bent over the wide arm of the leather sofa in the centre of the apartment.

"Good girl ...good girl." I repeat as she grits her teeth and braces herself against my steady repetitive thrusts deep into her tightest little hole.

Her feet struggle to find purchase on the polished wooden floor as she attempts to brace against me. Her hands provide now no reprieve or support; drawn to the small of her back and held there by rose gold handcuffs.

"Oh fuck ...oh fuck." Sasha exclaims as I press her hips down firmer against the arm of the sofa. In the reflection of the floor to ceiling mirror I see her upper body pushe back and forth across the sofas. Sustaining my style against her vocal protests I use her ass like I used her pussy. Deep and fast until my climax tears through me.

Minutes later Sasha gasps; her voice held on a prolonged silent cry of mercy as I unload the nights second heavy deposit of cum deep into her.

**********

Waking I find myself sat upright in the single leather seat that faces the coffee table. My head is pounding, my vision a little blurred as I start to piece together what had played out in the midst and of last nights coke fuelled sordid encounter. My throat is dry so I I'll advisedly reach for a bottle of champagne, swigging direct from the bottle the flat sweet liquid barely quenching my thirst.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
304 Followers