The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep up your hard work." I state before heading out from beyond the bar and pushing my way past the throng of clientele all adorned with masks of one description or another. The onstage clock counts down 7 minutes from our first live show. The buzz and the excitement against the heavy bass line of the dance music was phenomenal the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Jamie had done amazing.

I spot Errol my Head of Security and make my way through the crowd towards him.

"Big Man," I greet him with a slap on his broad shoulders. Like myself Errol refuses to wear a mask as his eyes scan the room looking for signs of trouble. A thankless task. "You seen Jamie anywhere?"

"Man I can't recognise any of these fuckers when they all got masks on," his honest response.

I nod an agreement as he puts a finger to his ear and speaks into a microphone on his wrist "All Security... Boss Man looking for Miss Pierce anyone seen her or got eyes on."

Several moments passed before Errol shook his head with a negative. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, but I ignored it as my eyes scanned the dance floor for Jamie. "You see her tell her I'll be in the VIP booth."

Errol nods as I make my way through the crowds once more.

It's only just before the entrance to the VIP entrance that my phone buzzes again with the reminder of the message.

I take out my phone and stop in my tracks confused as I read the preview message

SENDER: Ballock: Payment Received with Gratitude.

Opening the message there's an there's an attachment, my blood freezes and I feel the room spin around me as I play the short video clip and immediately slip in to a blind panic.

**********

Entering the office I crash down into the chair behind my desk; my phone pressed to my ear listening to the constant ring tone.

Breathing heavy, palms sweating my mouth as dry as the proverbial. Still the phone rang. Eventually Ballock answered.

"Mr. Logan how are you?"

"Ballock ... listen to me anyone but her please not her... anyone but..."

In the background I heard muffled screams

"Ahh you are liking this Whore No," Ballock responded.

"I have the cash this time... it's in the safe," I can't think for my blind panic induced by the 5 second video of Jamie gagged her ankles bound and her wrists tied behind her back lay struggling in the back of what appeared to be a transit van.

"I like new deal better like last time; I supply narcotics you supply girl of my choosing," Ballocks words resonate as I recall my last desperate offer to him being my former Bar Steward Emily who'd not be seen or heard of since. Dealing with the Albanian had been sour from day one I'd been a fool to accept the supply of cocaine, ecstasy and ketamine via the repugnant individual but the profit turned by my controlling the supply of drugs in the club had helped the bottom line while the club had become established.

My gaze fell on the white specks of dust that littered my mahogany desk, "This was never part of our deal Ballock."

"I alter deal its advantages," said the Albanian confusing his words in his broken English.

"But ...she's ...she's my girlfriend," the lie came easy because of how much I cared.

Ballocks booming laugh filled my ear for longer than necessary. "Logan you are fool... you see the consequence of actions... I tell you what. You like this girl I give you chance to buy back...if you at Docks at Midnight."

I looked to my watch it was ten to eleven.

"Twenty thousand special offer ...you have details of Bank". The line went dead on me silencing his booming laugh.

I sat there at the desk my heart beating it felt almost visibly in my chest; feeling as though I could pass out at any moment. Jamie's smile etched across my eyelids as I close my eyes and sink my head into my hands.

Ballock held the upper hand and was set to benefit to the tune of an additional 10 thousand . That was the least of my worries I barely had the 10k in the safe, a sweep of every till wouldn't be enough. I was immediately back in the same vicious circle as when I'd traded Emily only months earlier. Not enough cash to pay, only this time Jamie's life was at stake.

I racked my brain my head aching as I tried to reason, tried to think of a solution as every minute ticked down to an unreasonable deadline.

I grinned as inspiration hit me.

**********

Turning the key in the lock I let myself into the darkness of Hannah's town house.

Deactivating the alarm, I headed at pace upstairs, leaving all lights off as I head to the small bedroom converted into an office. Hannah was away overnight visiting an old friend Jackie from University, I knew therefore I'd not be disturbed. I lifted the lid of the Mac Book and entered the password I'd observed over her shoulder days earlier.

The glow of the screen illuminates the room as I enter files and heave a sigh of relief to discover that Hannah's internet security is as flawed as I'd hoped. Skipping through systems as I simultaneously login to the accountancy software she utilises. As a self-employed Accountant I knew that one of Hannah's largest clients was her Step Fathers Construction Equipment Hire firm.

Opening the accounts I smile in satisfaction as I scroll down and discover that the current balance on the account is Seventy Six thousand. Within a matter of moments I've legitimately; yet deceitfully transferred the required sum of Twenty thousand to Ballock's bank account details.

"Thanks Alan," I say aloud with a nod to the framed picture on a book case of Him, Hannah and her Mother at presumably a wedding judging by how they're all dressed. I'll reimburse I make myself the promise for Hannah's sake if no one else. I could arrange to replace funds within days, hopefully by early next week before the monies are even missed from bottom line balance on the account. I knew of a Chinese contact keen to supply Escorts and invest in the club for the privilege. I had tried to hold off but his initial stake along with the profit skim sat in the safe would be more than enough to cover the debt. I could even be liberal with the truth with Hannah if needs be, charm my way through the need to to have borrow the sum at short notice. We'd been together only 3 months but despite my ultimate betrayal of her trust with her sister I knew I held her in the palm of my hand. My frantic mind racing I take the briefest of moments to calm my breath and compose myself as I close back down every programme I've opened.

My phone buzzes in my pocket snapping my mind to back to the urgency of the here and now of the predicament. I grab the phone to reveal another SMS from Ballock.

SENDER: Ballock: Thank You - She already at Shipping Yard. Container leave Midnight whatever.

Looking to my watch realising this is far from over; 23:37 with the Docks at least twenty minutes away from Hannah's even on quiet roads.

**********

With a heavy screech of brakes I pull up outside of YTS Shipping; Ballocks legitimate front for his corrupt empire. Despite the late hour the area is busy with large overhead cranes loading and unloading large metal shipping containers.

Jumping out of the Silver Mercedes leaving my jacket on the passenger seat I run frantically between the rows of Shipping containers stacked 3 to 4 high in places; almost immediately realising what a thankless task this is with hundreds of containers stacked one on top of another. I glance to my watch once again realising its seven minutes past midnight already.

I watch a large blue container pass over head on one of the cranes realising there's as much chance Jamie's inside that container as she is in the container to my immediate left.

Passing between containers something catches my eye.

As I make my way forwards what I see fills me with fear and hope in equal measure.

Hung over an iron rod wedged into the ground outside a dark green container is Jamie's badly torn black sequin dress.

Rushing over I open the heavy container door, unable to see a thing within the gloom but hearing a muffled whimper. Taking my phone from my pocket I switch on the torch and illuminate the container.

Jamie hangs by her wrists from the ceiling of the container stripped of her dress, only torn stockings and her ankle boots adorn her. A black length of materiel, the sleeve of her dress I realise dissects her mouth, gags her. It's only as I approach that I realise we aren't alone in the container.

There must be at least a dozen other semi naked girls lay face down on the floor of the container, wrists and ankles secured with tie grips crude gags dissect their mouths although they all seem to be stupefied as not one of the reacts to my presence or their predicament. My heart reaches my throat when despite the fact her eyes roll lifelessly into the back of her head I recognise a heavily drugged and hideously emaciated Emily. Syringe marks line her arms. I feel sick as I recall the radiant beautiful girl I once knew.

"You paid your money ...you take your pick" Ballocks voice booms from behind me.

Jamie furiously begs into the gag as without pause I reach up and free her arms; pulling down the gag, she gasps for fresh air. I notice that her lip is split, and her left eye looks swollen.

Stumbling she falls against me and I wrap my arms around her as I hastily untie the rope that binds her wrists. I stroke fingers reassuringly through her strawberry blonde hair as I look into wide petrified eyes. "I got you kiddo... I got you."

Turning my back on Emily and the other poor helpless girls as I hold Jamie up around the waist against me. Looking up I can now make out Ballock silhouetted in the doorway flanked by two minders.

They all step aside offering no opposition as we make our way out of the container. Jamie buries her head into my shoulder refusing to look at her captors as we step into the cool night air, she shivers in fear as much from the temperature.

I nod at Ballock who returns the nod whilst we pass him. His minders lock and secure the doors on the girls fatefully left inside.

"No more Ballock... I'm out," I state with an angry confidence.

"I decide that Logan... you not purchase from me that's how you say OK but my dealers they work your club for me ...you making life difficult then I bring petrol and matches."

His cold threat is laced with intent before he states. "Oh and Logan never be lying to me again ...we know all about you...we know your girlfriend is pretty accountant Hannah."

My blood freezes in my veins as I realise how much the grotesque individual knows about me. I choose not to respond for fear of disrespect or showing my emotion. Instead I scoop Jamie up in my arms, she hangs her arms limply around my neck, and carry her practically naked body through the maze of storage containers towards the car. Eventually setting her down and leaning her against the car I grab my jacket from the passenger seat and pull her into it; her arms wrap around herself as I guide her in through the open door on to the leather passenger seat.

Driving in silence the relatively short distance to my apartment building in the redeveloped commercial area of the Docklands I keep glancing over at Jamie she remains catatonic staring out into the empty pavements as I turn off the street and into the underground car park of my apartment block.

Parking up I assist Jamie from the car and call the private elevator that ascends all the way to the top floor. On still shaky legs I lead her into the apartment.

"Wh..where are ...?" the first words she's uttered since we left the Docks.

"My place ...you'll be safe here." I rarely brought anyone here these days; Hannah had only visited a handful of times, much to her increasing bemusement. This was fast becoming my sanctuary though, my space away from everything, a place I could be alone if I needed too. I was briefly distracted as I gazed out from the floor to ceiling window at the City beyond the glass. No doubt Ballock knew about here as well.

Silently as I walk her slowly through the apartment towards the master bedroom tears fall down Jamie's cheeks and she snivels softly.

The tentative heavy steps of her heels echo on the hard wood floors as I lead her still stumbling toward the black sheets of the bed. Sitting her down at first she looks up with red wet eyes her split bottom lip quivers. Her left eye practically closed up now due to the heavy swelling. The exited wide-eyed girl of earlier replaced with a scared broken shell of a girl.

"What did they do to you Jamie? ...what the fuck did they..."

She stops me short by raising her left hand towards me before she wraps my jacket around her and rolls on to her side on the bed, turning away from me. I notice faint bruises and marks over her wrists and the backs of her hands. Similar bruises mark the tops of her thighs. Two bright red false fingernails missing from the hand she holds out flat. I shiver for her.

"I ... I don't want... I don't want to talk about it."

Slipping on to the bed myself I lay behind Jamie, a thousand thoughts racing through my mind as I gently stroke her hair with my right hand. I press up against her trembling body and slip my right arm under her waist and pull her close to me. She tenses at my touch drawing in a deep shaky breath as I hold her.

"I'll keep you safe," I whisper.

Somehow it seems an empty promise

Chapter Six; The Debutant

Exhaling the last of the cigarette into the night sky I hear the vehicle slowing down before I see it round the corner to my left. Stubbing the dog end of the cigarette between my foot and the broken tarmac I watch as on full beam headlights the driver of the indistinguishable car picks his way along the pot hole lined alley at the rear of the Dark Star.

Only as the car pulls up level with myself, and the fire exit door do I recognise the car as a metallic silver Mercedes C Class, an older model albeit. The Driver, a white male with scruffy stubble that he no doubt thinks of a stylised designer beard pays me little attention. That is until I hold a twenty note that I pluck from my pocket, to the drivers side window.

"Cheers mate," he rather cheerily offers on a local accent, dropping the electric window just enough to pluck the note from my hand.

In fairness I don't offer him any return comment as I my attention shifts towards watching the back passenger door behind him as it slips slowly open. I watch as she rises from the back seat, her eye line doesn't meet mine as I cast a glance over the outfit I'd chosen and arranged delivery of for her.

A cropped black vest, exposes her toned midriff a short black leather skirt clings tightly to her waist as she pulls it down over the tops of red fishnet hold ups. Black knee high boots on a vicious heel complete her attire. Finally as she closes the car door her eyes meet mine from beneath the straight fringe of the pillar box red short bobbed wig that alters her appearance dramatically.

"Good Evening Nisha," I offer as she stands there awkwardly before me. "You look ...well you look like..."

"I feel like a Whore."

A smirk plays across my face "Rather apt don't you think."

"Fuck you." the young Asian girl sneers at me as the taxi begins to reverse back along the alleyway.

"You're more than welcome to turn around and leave," I state ignoring her acerbic repost. "We can forget all about our little arrangement if you wish."

I turn and pull open the fire escape door that sits slightly ajar. I don't look back as I step through into the dimly lit gloom of the corridor that leads from the door. I'm more than confident she will follow me.

**********

Her fists clench, manicured bright red finger nails digging into her palms.

Slender wrists pulling at the steel shackles that hold her arms extended above her head.

Her eyes wide, her breath trembling as she begs into the red ball gag covered in saliva that coats her jaw and chin.

"Don't you dare," I instruct. "Don't you dare fucking cum Nisha ...don't you fucking dare."

I hold the wand to her exposed shaved pussy, her leather skirt hoisted up around her waist. Nisha begs and pleads into the gag that's held her jaw open since she allowed me to restrain her in the dark claustrophobic partitioned off area of the basement of the Dark Star. The first girl to experience the delights that are hidden away in the depths of the night club behind the solid steel double doors.

Watching her, amused, as her body writhes and spasms against the constant attention of the vibrating wand I press over her. The fingers of my right hand glisten with her juices from the last few minutes of their plundering her delightfully tight little pussy as deep as I could push up into her, as I knelt before legs separated by a steel spreader bar that locks over both her ankles.

"Sadly we don't have long enough..." I state as I pull the wand away from her offering a moment of reprieve. "...Not that you could cope experiencing every device you see before you all at once."

Nisha nods slowly her understanding as she hangs there her breasts rising and falling beneath the tight vest. Her breath nasal and deep by the combination of heightened stimulation and the gag drawn tightly between her lips. I observe her eyes cast around the room at the array of macabre furniture and torture devices I have set up with the relatively small space. The dull humming of the vibrating wand in my right hand seemingly fills the room.

"Not in one night ...No I'd require a little longer than that," I take her jaw in my left hand. "I'm going to test some of them out though ...and I'm going to test you."

A new frustrated groan passes her lips before she react, an indignant grunt muffled by the gag, as I press the throbbing wand back against her now overly sensitive tight little cunt.

"You don't cum..." I reiterate my earlier demand. "Not until I tell you to."

**********

My hips rhythmically slap against her exposed ass cheeks.

Nisha lays face first over the padded leather body of the Horse, both of her slender arms stretched down the front legs of the device, held in place, keeping her upper body held down, with steel handcuffs that rattle and scrape up the black metal legs that are bolted in to the uneven dusty floor.

Similarly her legs are held taught with cuffs over her ankles which attach to the back legs of the Horse, she's naked spare for the red fishnet hold ups and the black knee high boots.

Nisha's muffled grunts and groans echo around the basement once more as I fuck her hard and deep in the final throes of a brutal hard fuck to test the most recently installed piece of equipment, along side of her submission. Her head hangs low and I'm not certain if it's in discomfort, exhaustion or shame. Her impractical red wig lays away to her left, her natural black hair hangs over her face as I keep fucking her.

In spite of her restraint, in spite of her lack of control, I discern her muffled pleas are increasingly far from being uttered in any anguish but in an a state of mind close to ecstatic fulfilment. The tone of her cries through the O-Ring gag that now dissects her mouth alter on the frustrated restraint.

I restrain her not only physically but also mentally as Nisha clenches the walls of her slick little pussy around me as I fuck. Her body trembles on the cusp of a need to release, a physical and mental point at which I believe I've held her for some time as I use her.

"Now you can cum," I utter on my own exhausted breath.

I keep fucking her my left hand clenching her slender dusky coloured hips as my right hand grips for leverage a belt restraint held over her back. As she raises her head I realise how suitable a posture collar would be to keep her head high, or the head of the next occupant of the basement. Nisha is little more than a crash test dummy. A perfect willing little victim to utilise within my new domain. My dark desire that had built for Ari's housemate fulfilled now following on from our first brief sordid little encounter. I thrust my hips hard and deep drawing her pained little groans, feeling her body tense and clench tightly around me as I use her. She gains what she wants. I gain what I want as she loses control with the combination of the sensations that flood her mind and control her body.