The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked I rise from the seat, my head aches, my body aches and my dick aches from the collective abuse of the night's experiences.

Looking over Sasha, was that her name? lays sleeping face first and naked sprawled across the black leather sofa; the black thigh boots still adorn her legs. A rose gold pair of handcuffs still sit tightly over her right wrist, her left hand somewhere under her toned body.

A single line of coke remains on the coffee table; searching for a note I crouch and inhale the fine crystals into my sinus feeling the familiar tingle and burning sensation perk me almost immediately. I head for the bedroom, aiming for the en-suite and a shower to further revive me; that's when I see her.

Lay stretched out over the bed, leather cuffs still restrain her wrists and ankles, but Millie sleeps sedately.

I feel my dick harden as I watch her. In no time it's standing proud, erect, before me.

Pushing the door of the bedroom to I kneel upon the bed.

Dropping myself over her I hold my dick in my hand against her. Pushing her soft folds apart I enter her with a slow steady thrust.

Millie's eyes open wide on a sharp intake of air into her lungs as she wakes.

I place my hand gently over her mouth.

"Relax Millie... Your boyfriend need never know."

Chapter Three; House Mate

I roll over from beside her. I'm parched so leaving Ari naked face down on the bed I pull my jeans on and cross the unfamiliar room, littered with clothes and shoes. She's a good fuck but by Christ she's a messy little bitch.

Opening the door, which creaks noisily, I slip through out on to a cold landing. For all her love of designer brands and the finer things in life Ari's student accommodation really was as shit hole. Headed down two flights of stairs there's a side light on in the main living room. The door is ajar and I hear a TV with its volume turned down low.

Headed along the hallway I don't turn on the light as I enter the kitchen turning my nose up at the smell. How the fuck do people live like this. It's like a fucking bomb went off. Finding a clean mug in a cupboard, as there are seemingly no clean glasses, I run the kitchen tap over a sink filled with dirty plates and cutlery.

Filling the mug before taking long thirst-quenching gulps of the water I turn my head as I hear heavy footsteps headed towards the kitchen. Towards me.

The kitchen suddenly illuminated harshly I squint my eyes as I hear a shocked gasp.

"Fucking Hell ...what the fuck are you?"

"Sorry," I set down the mug and hold my hands up. "Sorry."

Her right hand falls across her chest as she stands there leant now against the kitchen doorway.

"You scared the life out of me man...what you creeping around in the dark for?"

"Just grabbing a drink," I offer honestly. "Didn't want to disturb anyone."

"Sorry...sorry you just well you just startled me." she starts to chuckle softly. and I watch her eyes scan me. "I'm not used to seeing Semi Naked Men in my kitchen at nearly 3am."

"Good job I put my jeans on then," I offer with a lopsided grin.

She's an attractive girl, Nisha her name is I believe. She is on the same course as Ari. She'd been out with us earlier before Ari and I had headed of for a sordid back alley fuck with her bent over against a wall, before getting an Uber back here where I'd fucked her twice tied up on the futon bed in her top floor bedroom of the house she shared with 4 others.

Nisha stands before me as I set down the mug of water dressed in a little pair of white ankle boots, a short light coloured denim skirt and a white sleeveless Tee that' falls off one shoulder revealing a red bra strap. The light clothing accentuates her dusky Asian skin tone. Her slick straight black hair falls to just below the shoulder as her make up is possibly a little too heavy.

"A little too much," she replies still flabbergasted.

"Too much clothes?" I can't help but joke.

"Um ... I ...sorry ...that's that's not what I meant," a pink blush of embarrassments colours her flustered features. "I meant too much of a visual image."

"You imagined me without my jeans on?" I sow the seed.

"No that's ...oh my god Nisha stop digging a fucking hole for yourself," she nervously laughs while talking of herself in the third person perspective.

I simply chuckle, "Ok ...I guess I'm best not asking how good I looked."

I can't help but openly flirt realising I've caught her off guard; in an uncomfortable and embarrassing place. I move away from the sink towards her and she slips past me barely able to make eye contact. I smell the feint odor of drink on her breath as we pass. My turn to look back into the kitchen as she crouches I watch the short denim skirt rise up her toned thighs a little. Extending a long arm into the fridge she takes out an amber coloured bottle of lager.

"You want one?" She offers on a smile looking up and catching my eye.

"Why not," I respond and watch on as a second bottle is procured.

Nisha walks back towards me, hands me the cold bottle and heads back along the corridor into the living room. I follow trying and failing not to fixate on her pert ass in that little denim skirt.

Taking a swig from the bottle I sit on a single seat sofa while she curls her legs under herself on the three seater sofa opposite me.

"What's your story?" She study's me with a suspicious gaze almost immediately. "I mean you show up here once in a blue moon in your flash Mercedes... usually ...No always suited and booted... and since we got back after summer Ari goes skipping off to you every Tuesday night... coming home most weeks less than fresh and skipping."

She pauses taking a long swig from her bottle; "I mean the physical state she comes back in sometimes I don't even wanna think what the two of you get up to ...there's a darkness about you Mister ...something I don't trust."

I smirk as I look her up and down and take a swig from my beer bottle. "I think you've got me all wrong."

"I'm not so sure," Nisha's eyes narrow then she giggles. "I'll have you know I'm a good judge of character."

**********

Two hours later I drain the fourth bottle of lager and set it on the table to my right hand side.

My left hand rested on the back of Nisha's head as she bobs up and down sucking hard on my dick.

"Excellent judge of character," I mock as she groans into my lap.

She pulls her head away, which I permit as her slender fingers wrap my saliva coated dick and adopt a slow pace with a gentle grip. "Not here," she whispers. "Anyone could walk in."

"Where's your room then?" I enquire softly as I brush her hair back of her face.

"Only...only next door."

"Lead the way then."

Clumsily Nisha gets to her feet and I follow, not even stowing my erect dick back in my jeans, pausing only to take an empty lager bottle from the coffee table as I pass it.

Barely into the hallway she stumbles left in through a door into a dark bedroom. Nisha closes the door behind me; turning I press her up against the door kissing the side of her face and across her neck. She groans at the intensity, not considering the sordid betrayal of her best friend. Almost immediately her right hand finds my dick again, still wet from her own saliva she starts to gently shuffle her wrist back and forth; the rose gold coloured bangles that adorn her wrists jangle as she increases intensity.

I let her hand stimulate for a few minutes before I look over my shoulder at her low bed, barely a mattress in the floor.

"On that bed ...on all fours"

Nisha nods her understanding, her tight grip releases from my dick as I pull her briskly from against the door and push her towards the bed. She collapses heavily on to her knees and then drops her lower body on to her elbows.

"Hitch that skirt up" I watch as obediently she pulls the denim skirt up around her waist revealing her ass, dissected by a white lacey thong. I move up close behind her and pull the thong aside as she lowers her head.

Nisha gasps and her head flings back over her shoulder "What the...??"

It's not my dick she feels enter her but the neck of the green lager bottle I hold in my right hand "Relax ...just relax."

"Oh my fucking ...shit ...shit ...shit"

Nisha grits her teeth, her lower legs kick on the bed as I ease the bottle slowly back and forth in her.

"It's a good job you don't drink wine."

**********

My hips jack hammer away as I take Nisha hard and fast from behind. She stifles gasps and groans as she accepts my brutal hard thrusts I watch her hands clutch hold harshly the duvet beneath her.

"That's it ...that's it," I encourage, as she clenches tightly around me.

I feel lactic acid start to burn in the backs of my legs as I kneel behind her, vigorously fucking her as she maintains her position on all fours.

"Not ..." she gasps "Not in ...not in me."

"What?" I hiss not breaking stride trying not to lose momentum feeling my climax so close.

"You're not wearing ..." she gasps, "Were not protect..."

The remainder of her sentence lost as I pull back and slam my hips back into her hard. I keep fucking her.

"Please don't ..." she begs, "Please don't..."

As my hips keep thrusting I keep using her body as I do my best to hold off.

"Your face then."

"My what?" she gasps.

"I'm gonna cum ...all over your ...face."

I'm so close to climax as I keep taking her harder and harder. Nisha's head, held up as I pull harshly at her long black hair, slowly she nods.

I keep fucking her harder and harder. "On your knees ...get on your knees in front of me."

Again she nods as I feel my balls fill my shaft, but i hesitate a little too long. Reaching my hand between us I pinch the top and base of my dick simultaneously but not without a trickle escaping into her. Nisha's doesn't seem to notice as I pull out and she awkwardly rolls over before slipping to her knees breathlessly before me, as I stand her wide dark framed eyes look up at me.

I step slightly forwards and release the pressure from my finger and thumb pinched around my dick.

Instantly I spray my wet white mess across her face, hitting her forehead. As I tense I move my hand and continue to coat her face in my wet warm ejaculate.

Nisha's pretty face grimaces as the white mess slides down her cheek to her jaw, she kneels obediently as the putrifying mess starts dripping from her jaw on to her top; her left eye closed under a heavy thick strand of my tribute.

"Trust me now," I mock her a little as I tilt her head back.

Nisha looks up at me with her clear right eye, she doesn't say a word and doesn't move a muscle.

"We have to trust one another with the secret of this," I continue.

She hangs her head, I can't read her expression but I assume it to be guilt.

"I need to get back upstairs ...but perhaps I'll pay Ari more visits."

I slip from Nisha's room leaving her knelt there fully clothed, an empty green bottle sits on the floor to her left, next to the dishevelled bed.

**********

"Morning sleepyhead" Ari smiles as I stir.

"We're you watching me sleep you little weirdo?"

She simply smirks.

I roll over and kiss her forehead.

"Are you and Han coming to this family meal on Saturday?" Ari enquires. "I've been summonsed."

"Shit I'd forgotten about that." Remembering I'd agreed to a few hours down time from the club to attend the meal, which was a meal for the sake of a meal so far as I was aware, there was no special occasion or event to celebrate. Any time off from the club annoyed me, but especially a Friday or Saturday.

"Wear a little black dress for me," I grin. "To make it worth my while."

"Why'd you always dress me in black?" Ari enquires.

"Suits you," is my honest enough answer.

"I've missed my 10am Lecture...Nisha was supposed to wake me ...So do you fancy breakfast?" Ari offers.

The additional lagers I'd consumed don't sit well in my stomach as my mind drifts over the naughty little encounter with Nisha.

I suppress a grin at the sordid memory.

Perhaps a breakfast will help my slightly fragile state.

"Breakfast sounds good... but we'll go out as I've seen the state of your kitchen."

Chapter Four; The Restaurant

I glanced briefly at her as she passed me, barely paying her any attention as the click clack sound of her heels faded away.

"Want me to add them to the tab?" The barman asks, fully snapping my attention back as I take a sip of the neat brandy over a single ice cube.

"Please,"I reply. "And could you send them to the table ...call of nature."

I offer a weak smile as the barman diligently starts to place the round of drinks on a tray. Stepping away from the bar I head in the direction of the toilets. Looking around over my shoulder, as I do. Every other patron is oblivious, including the long table around which Hannah's family sit, as I push open the door to the ladies facilities.

Slipping through the door into the bright illuminated grey tiled room I look around, 3 stalls only one of which has a locked door; from behind which I hear a familiar elongated sniff. I shake my head with a smirk.

My heart rate quickens a little as I approach the door; within moments there's a click of the lock as the door starts to edge open I force my way through the door drawing a startled gasp.

My left-hand clamps over the blonde's mouth and jaw. "Don't say a fucking word."

Colour drains from her face a little. Baby blue eyes framed by dark eye makeup are wide as I turn her and push her up against the grey tiled wall of the cubicle so swiftly, another exasperated gasp of air fills her lungs. The heels of her ankle boots scratch on the floor of the cubicle.

My hands fumble with my belt and fly but within seconds I pull out my already hard length; pressing up against her I grab the hem of the short black dress and force it up over her hips.

The sound of her black heavy denier tights being ripped open fills the cubicle; she attempts to push back but I force her lightweight body against the cold hard surface as I kick apart her legs.

Crudely I find her before I forcefully enter her drawing yet another short sharp gasp as her body freezes against my penetration of her.

"Hold still," I hiss in her ear. "I'll make it quick," punctuating my second statement I pull back and slam my dick back into her tight dry pussy.

I fuck her hard.

I fuck her fast.

She bites down hard on her lip quelling the whimpers that my brutal fuck cause to emanate from her. Her hands desperately search for leverage, something to brace herself against as I fuck her so hard she repeatedly loses her footing.

I hold her, control her against my brutality; one hand around her waist pulling her against me the other to the back of her neck forcing her turned cheek against the tiles. I grunt and breathlessly use her.

The ferocity goads me and without warning spare for a further heavy grunt I fill her unprotected womb with a thick viscous deposit of ejaculate.

Pulling out immediately I step back and begin stowing my dick back in my suit trousers.

"Don't you dare follow me straight out ...don't you dare."

I leave her standing face first against the wall of the cubicle her shoulders rising and falling heavily, her tight short little dress hitched around her waist with her tights torn crudely open revealing the cusp of her perfect little ass.

Controlling my breathing wiping beads of sweat from my brow with a paper towel I snatch from next to the white porcelaine sinks as I ease the main door ajar enough to check the coast is clear before I slip from the ladies toilets back into the main restaurant.

Heading back through the restaurant I sit back down next to Hannah pausing to kiss her tenderly on the forehead; the round of drinks only just being set down on the table by a petite brunette waitress.

I take Hannah's hand and she turns to me with a doe eyed smile "You OK Hun?"

Returning her smile I squeeze her hand.

"You know what ...I'm getting quite fond of these family get togethers."

Taking my Brandy I take a heavy sip and as the harsh liquor coats my throat. I watch Arabella retirns to the table herself and sits back down at the far end of the long table; a little uncomfortably.

Her eyes don't meet mine as they haven't been able to all evening.

Her father reaches an arm around her shoulder and kisses her cheek.

Chapter Five; Payment Unkind

Her grin was infectious.

Her excitement palpable.

Jamie exhaled heavily as she faced me the epitome of a bundle of nervous energy.

"Oh my God this is it," she stated for the 4th time in the last 5 minutes. "This is actually happening."

"Get out there and enjoy it," I say taking her hands in my hands, I lean forwards and gently kiss her forehead.

She looked amazing dressed in a short black backless sequined cocktail dress , over what I knew would be black hold ups. Her dress sparkles as much as her eyes do. Tonight had been her concept, her baby, I knew she'd pull it off; her efforts and dedication deserved the success.

The CCTV on the screens on both our desks showed the club to the packed to the rafters already and we'd only opened an hour ago. External Cameras showed a queue snaking down the street and we were already at the point of one in one out for the Darks Star's first ever 'Mask Ball-istic'. The event she'd planned and arranged from the outset.

Jamie picked up her black eye mask, the material of which matched her dress and slipped it over her head. Fuck she looked good. She always did. We'd never let business and pleasure blur to the point of a relationship, although many around us at the Club had suspected, and the gossip come rumours bounced around unabated. The truth only Jamie and I knew following a very full on first encounter, in which I'd certainly made Jamie work to earn her first contract both mentally and physically, regular hook ups had ensued but we knew we were strictly casual.

Over recent months as the Dark Star had grown in reputation Jamie had become more and more involved and I now thought of her as my equal in the day to day running of the Club.

She smirked as my gaze went up and down her body; reading my mind "Maybe later Logan ...maybe in your new Dungeon."

I laughed darkly. "Don't tease me you know it's not been christened ...Now go..." I change the subject. "Go enjoy your night, everything's perfect, you deserve this moment."

"Thank you," she beams.

"I'm just going to powder my nose and I'll be right down."

Jamie turned on the heel of her ankle boots and practically skipped with nervous energy out of the office as I sat at my desk and lined up 2 lines of pure cocaine.

**********

15 minutes later I head down stairs from the office and take the service corridor into the back of the main bar. Stepping out into the bar itself the sights and the sounds hit me like a hammer blow to the temple the place is alive, more alive than ever it seems.

I place my hands on the hips of Jessica my recently appointed Head Bar Steward; she flinches a little at my touch then she turns and greets me with a warm smile, "Hey Boss."

"Evening Miss Rabbit," a jokey name I'd taken to calling her; I'd told her that her perfect figure reminded me of a cartoon character. The pop culture reference had been lost on her, fuck me if trying to explain it hadn't made me feel my age. "You're old," she'd joked at the time. "Experienced" had been my swift retort.

Despite my advances even my charms hadn't worked on Jessica yet. Apparently my reputation preceded me. That's what she'd said. I hadn't been sure if I should feel a sense of pride or shame at such a statement.

"Have you seen Jamie?" I continue.

"Seriously?" she raised and eye brow, "The bar is 5 deep ...I can't see beyond that."