The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never let me cum in her before, she'd refused me that, she barely notices this time as I do, my deposit released deep in her mixing with the incredible wet warmth that spills down her upper thighs and soaks my crotch.

"Fuck me... fuck me someone enjoyed themselves" I breathless state as her rigid body begins to slump across the device.

The bite of her restraints holding her in place until I decide she goes free.

**********

Spread eagle across the mattress she pulls hard at the handcuffs that lock each of her wrists and both her ankles to the corners of the metal frame single bed.

The wand I earlier used on her lays constantly buzzing and vibrating against the slightly darker skin of her plump little pussy lips, held down against her with duct tape that wraps several times around her slender waist.

Her back arches as crouched over her my fingers work fast and hard inside her smoothly shaved slit.

"Fight it Nisha... fight the urge," I encourage on a harsh whisper my teeth gritted against the aching cramping sensation that grips my own right hand.

The young Indian pulls hard at the restraints that I hold her in, her back arches her neck cranes back her mouth wide open drawing pained shallow breaths as my fingers mercilessly goad and stimulate her in equal measure.

The same tape that sits around her waist wraps around her head blindfolding her. As she gasps and pants on a dry throat. Between her legs on the mattress sits the thick black dildo I used in her for a prolonged period of time prior to my fingers taking control.

Her naked body so tense, as she cries out in with the overwhelming ecstasy and frustrated anguish as my finders keep m working the wet warmth of her. The wet sounds of my fingers sinking back and forth obscured now by her hitched breath and cries for mercy.

"You can cum," I offer almost serenely to her on a whisper as I lean over her.

The primal noise she makes fills the room, echoes from the walls. I feel her bear down I feel her start to release as she heavily climaxes, my fingers continuing to goad her. Relentlessly I keep up my rapid finger fucking.

I move aside a little, looking down feeling the wet warmth soak my fingers again, as I withdrawal my hand with her straining at the cuffs that hold her to the bed I watch on satisfied, amused, enthralled as I gain the reaction I'd hoped for.

Nisha squirts heavily, soaking the tops of her legs and the mattress that sits beneath her with a heavy blast of her sweet smelling juices that deep into the grey mattress.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck" she painfully whispers as her body slowly subsides on to the bed, her stomach chest and shoulders writhe and ripple, rising and falling as she slowly regains her breath and her composure.

"Good girl," I offer stroking my hand along the left hand side of her face. "Good girl."

Nisha lays there facing the ceiling through the tape gag, deeply sated, as I reach down switch off the wand.

"I've... I've never..." she whispers horsely. "Not like that... not like that... of my... oh my fucking..."

A dark grin simply passes my lips as I watch her naked sweat soaked body lay there across the bed reduced to little more than an uncontrolled quivering mess.

**********

Nisha lays stretched out across the dirty floor, she raises her head as the new unfamiliar sound fills the dark room.

As her eyes look to mine as I turn the winch, the crank handle in my right hand noisily rotates. The mechanism working with little resistance so much so that as I steadily turn the handle the length of rope , that runs vertically up through the eyelet securely sunk in the beam running through the centre of the ceiling, pulls taught.

I keep turning the winch as she silently watches, effectively bound and restrained in one of the most simplistic methods I've utilised all night. Thick leather gauntlets hold both her ankles and lower shins together, her arms running parallel to her upper body are fixed at the wrists to further leather cuffs that attach to leather restraints that wrap her thighs. She is completely naked, her skin littered with the marks and abrasions from everything I've subjected her to tonight. Dust from the floor clings to her body and her hair. As I keep turning the winch, the vertical rope attached to a hook that dissects the gauntlets over her ankles starts to pull raising her up. Slowly with every turn of the winch I raise Nisha's broken well used body a little further off the floor of the dim basement by her ankles.

She swallows hard as her hips now raise dragging the backs of her shoulders across the ground bringing a slight grimace to her face, holding her tongue metaphorically on a disgruntled protest that she knows better than to make vocal.

Within moments her whole body is inverted so as her long dark hair falls down towards the floor she just lay across. I raise her as high as the mechanism and the length of rope will permit. Locking off the winch as she hangs there in the centre of the room slowly pirouetting, unable to control the gentle spin that commences.

"Like a fly in a spiders web" I darkly state as I walk out of the shadows towards her.

"Fuck," she offers almost silently "Fuck this is fucking nauseating."

I've no doubt it is especially given her likely physical weakness from exhaustion given what I've put her though in the last four hours. I reach my hand out as I step up close to her bound body. The young girl had coped admirably with every test I'd subjected her to. I slip my left hand into the small of her back and stop the constant spin that her own weight brings to the rope.

"You'll cope with this... just like you coped with everything else," I offer a simplistic assessment and appraisal.

"I think I earned my fucking money," She almost sarcastically offers. I let the comment pass as it draws a wry smile to my face at her reference of the five hundred pounds I'd transferred to her earlier that day. Buying her submission just as I had Ari, no different to how I'd bought Gemma a little over eighteen months prior to this. Buying her surrender to my cruelty, although she'd not protested once, and not refused any suggestion I'd made. Nisha had willingly obliged my every desire since I'd walked her in here. In different circumstances she might be worth keeping on a leash. The complexity of her closeness to Ari compounds matters though.

Nisha's own morals and principals were not enough to prevent her deception to her best friend in being here tonight, just the same as my own immorality in many ways. I'd made clear to her that this was a one off, she'd accepted my terms. Yet on the basis of this experience alone I reappraised my thought process, my mind on keeping her in close proximity.

"You did Nisha... you did." I offer caustically as I stroke my aching dick, getting it hard one last time. I don't look down at her. "Now you've one last choice, "Make me cum again or be left here hanging like this until the morning?"

Minutes later the the heavy wet sounds of her gagging on me, while succumbing to my brutal face fuck as I hold her face against my crotch fill the dark musty basement.

**********

Pale orange sunlight illuminates the City on a cold morning outside the floor to ceiling windows. The sky as pale a shade of blue as can be imagined.

Besides me Nisha stirs, her complexion highlighted by the pure white sheets. From behind tired eyes she looks up at me, squinting.

"What time is it?" She offers on a croaky voice stretching out her no doubt severely aching body.

"Just gone half seven."

"Fuck off... it's far too early." she offers dropping her face back towards the pillows.

"For students like you it is," I gently goad her as I physically roll her on to her back. "I've things to do, places to go ...Christmas shopping to start and finish if nothing else."

She lets a smirks pass her lips, "Being Muslim I don't have to worry about such shit."

"Being a Muslim should you have gotten up to anything we did last night?" I appreciate I tread on delicate ground, as I shift my body over hers feeling her legs part beneath me.

"I think you are Shaitan," Nisha looks up at me as I lower my waist. She bites seductively at her lip, "You led me to sin."

I look into her deep brown eyes, the need to claim her young firm body one last time is evident by the fully engorged erection I press between her parted legs. She has served her purpose, she served her purpose well. Her eyes close slightly, she grimaces a little as she feels me against her. Those eyes clenching shut as I breach her once more. A pained gasp passing her lips at the discomfort from the previous nights activities.

"Shaitan," I repeat back to her as I slowly impale her. "Is he a Dark Star too?"

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

I've fallen down the rabbit hole under the debauchery of Logan Hughes. Its so damn hot that you know these are truly illegal acts against any female. Poor Emily, I wish he could have saved her. Wish he had of told Errol about what happened to Jaime, so they could have possibly saved Emily. 😕

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bad Neighbours Pt. 01 New neighbours change upset Abbie and Andy's marriage.in Loving Wives
Take Over - Beginning Married couples house gets invaded by a horny criminal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming a Pet Jill's darkest fantasy accidentally becomes her reality.in BDSM
Augur Ch. 01 Jack's minor magical talent leads him to enslave a demon.in Mind Control
Desperate and Gorgeous Bk. 01 Ch. 01 Leah is desperate, and needs my help.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories