The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa steps up alongside of me as Ari softly mumbles something into the tight fitting gag.

"She is stunning," Vanessa states as she steps alongside of me.

"Be gentle with her then..." I reply looking down at Ari who by now doesn't have to second guess the intent; the artificial appendage fixed around Vanessa's pelvis plainly states the intent. "Go ahead."

Stepping aside I watch as Vanessa eagerly eyes the bound and gagged platinum blonde laid stretched out before her. Vanessa hadn't referenced her experience in the pillory directly but she had on more than one occasion been more then keen to discover more about the identity of the 'pretty' blonde, as she'd called her, that she had witnessed locked in the drain in the basement.

I watch as Vanessa wastes no time, she steps forward as Ari tenses a little against her familiar form of restraint.

"Hold still," Vanessa purrs. "I won't be rough like he is though."

Vanessa drops to the bed holding herself momentarily over Ari before she drops her head down into her crotch. Shifting my viewing angle I watch as she pulls apart the white crotchless panties and extending her tongue runs it over Ari's tight shaved little slit.

Watching transfixed for what seems like forever I move around the bed and witness Vanessa stimulate and tease Ari using both her fingers and her tongue. Ari's eyes close and her back arches as she sinks her head into the pillow; stifled gasps emanate from her, into the gag.

I feel myself getting hard as I keep watching. I move alongside them. Taking Vanessa's left wrist as planned, and discussed, I slip a pair of steel handcuffs from under the mattress and tightly apply one end of the cuffs over her wrist; she barely pays me any attention as she feasts on Ari's young pussy. Moving around to the right I similarly apply cuffs to her right wrist.

Stroking my hand through Ari's hair she turns toward me and opens her eyes

"Ever been with a Girl before" I enquire

She shakes her head to imply no.

"Vanessa." On my cue the short haired girl lifts her head from Ari's crotch. She pulls herself up over Ari and reaches down positioning the thick rubber member against her.

"Spoilsport ..." Vanessa pouts "...She tastes as sweet as fucking honey."

I smirk sensing how much she'd genuinely enjoyed Ari before stating, "I know."

Looking down at Ari who's looks from myself to Vanessa and back again.

"Hold tight," I continue to brush hair from Ari's face as she sets her gaze back on Vanessa who pushes gently forward and impales the young blonde with the thick strap-on. Ari cries out gently against the gag.

"Never had that effect before" Vanessa smirks as she lays still between Ari's bound legs. Reaching for the cuff on Vanessa right wrist I attach the spare end of the cuff to Ari's left wrist. Neither girl flinches and so I move back around the bed and cuff Vanessa's left wrist to Ari's right as she lays on top of her.

"He's fond of his kinky fucking toys isn't he?"

Vanessa's smart mouth causes my teeth to grind.

Reaching into the bedside table drawer I snatch a black ball gag.

"Oh Daddy no... please no " Vanessa mocks and I force the gag against her mouth, she resists at first then gives as I push the gag deep in her mouth. Securing it tightly I drop my head close to her ear.

"Fuck her like I paid you to fuck her."

Vanessa glares at me defiantly the barely concealed hate for me in her eyes evident.

"Do it," I simply command.

Watching as her hips pull her ass back a little and then she slowly thrusts forwards with a muffled comment lost in the gag. Ari winces and gasps into her own gag as the thick rubber dildo stretches her. Walking to the base of the bed I slip a final pair of cuffs from under the mattress and apply them tightly over Vanessa's fishnet covered ankles just above her boots.

The juxtaposition of blonde Ari in white and Vanessa in black intentional in the sordid little scenario I've engineered. I watch both bound females as Vanessa assumes a steady style thrusting the dildo strapped around her waist back and forth in Ari; drawing harsh little groans against the red ball gag every time she pushes her hips forwards

"Fuck her," I quietly command "Don't play with her ...Fuck her"

Vanessa increases her pace as I watch

Ari's face distorted around the gag. Her eyes screw shut as she accommodates the new sensation the latest sordid submission at my hand but via Vanessa. Stepping back to observe what plays out before me I casually slip my hand down the front of my jeans; finding my hard dick straining within the confines of my boxer shorts I gently run my right hand up and down my length while Vanessa builds a steady pace. Hurriedly pulling my belt unbuckled, I pop the button fly open as I watch Vanessa's and Ari's fingers interlock.

Slipping my dick from my jeans I stroke my right hand up and down my length with a firm grip. Neither of them pays me any attention as Vanessa concentrates on fucking Ari, while the slender blonde simply concentrates on the short haired girl on top of her. Both gagged Ari continually stifles little groans, the only other sound in the bedroom being the slap of Vanessa's pelvis against Ari's as she rides her now faster and harder.

As amazing as the two bound girls look I feel neglected, feel like I'm missing out as my hand strokes myself. I move around to the base of the bed taking a small key from my pocket I uncuff Vanessa's ankles; Vanessa turns her head over her left shoulder as her hips slow a little

"Bonus in it for you" I state as I kneel on the bed my left hand pressing down on the back of Vanessa's neck as I lay my weight across her back and position myself at an angle against her. She thrashes as lowering my trousers across the backs of my legs I enter her

Vanessa legs kick as I stretch her tight warm pussy around me, looking back again she hollers obscenities into the gag while I straighten my arms against the back of her shoulders; pinning her to the helpless Ari

"I'll be quick," I groan as her kicking almost subsides at the same time that my fast deep thrusts increase into her tightness. She continues to protest verbally as best she can through the gag but I ignore her and build to a steady harsh fuck.

As I use her I push her body closer to Ari who wide eyed continues to accept the false appendage into her; as I fuck Vanessa she in turn fucks Ari under my momentum.

"Fuck me..." I snarl, "What's it ...what's it ...like ...being ...being the meat in our sandwich?"

Vanessa cranes her neck as her cuffed wrists pull at Ari's wrists; which are in turn securely tightly to the bed frame

I take Vanessa hard and deep, grabbing what I can of her short black hair I pull her up off of Ari as I lean back myself; my hips forcing themselves repeatedly up against her ass as I continue to fuck them both.

Looking past Vanessa I watch Ari's eyes screwed shut as she lays there while this happens around her. I don't fuck Vanessa in this moment I'm concentrating only on fucking Ari.

True to my word I'm quick, spurred by the scenario I find myself the orchestrator of. losing control fucking Vanessa savagely in no time at all until I lock out my body, fully penetrating the tattooed covered lesbian, having used her like I'd used her in the dungeon. Her protests replaced by heavy grunts as my harsh abrasive style, whilst I pull on her hair, is absorbed into her body. I shudder, I feel Vanessa shudder.

"You're gonna make me cum" I warn "fuck yes you're gonna make me cummmm"

I push as deep as I can feeling my balls unload and fill Vanessa with a thick deposit of warm wet ejaculate. She howls at my climax arching her own back forcing the strap-on even deeper into Ari, who cries out into her own gag.

Letting go of Vanessa's hair I fall across her back squeezing her down onto the prostrate Ari below her, all three of us breathe heavy. Sweat coating our skin.

"How was that for you girls?"

**********

"You really are a sadistic cunt" Vanessa sneers as I open the apartment door for her to leave.

"See you at work tomorrow sweet heart" my heavily sarcastic reply I squeeze two folded 50 notes into her hand, "Bonus...As promised."

She walks away across the foyer stabbing a finger to the gold button that calls for an elevator. I resist the unspoken thought that is to chastise her for not saying thank you as I close the door on her.

Draining the glass of iced water in my right hand I place the glass in the kitchen sink and step across the apartments hard wood floor towards the master bedroom.

Ari looks up from the edge of the bed as she sits there, the white lingerie still adorning her perfect physique.

Peeling off my T-Shirt and dropping my jeans to the floor I slip under the black bed sheets.

"Is it wrong?" Ari states gazing out across the city through the window.

I remain silent watching her as she eventually turns her head to me.

"Is it wrong that everything you subject me too just brings me back for more?"

Positioning myself in the centre of the bed, my head propped up on pillows, I simply tap my hand over my crotch gently and she obediently crawls across the bed towards me. I pull back the sheets; hard for her already.

Ari straddles me and lowers herself, my dick sliding into her with ease through the crotchless panties as I unfasten her bra and reveal her recently pierced nipples.

I look into her fascinating pale blue eyes feeling the warmth of her envelop my dick.

She looks back into my eyes.

Without pause or hesitation her hips start to gently rock.

"I love you Logan."

I lean forward and kiss Ari passionately.

Chapter Three; Game Over

I look down into her eyes as she's looks back at mine.

Sitting on the dark grey leather sofa in my office as the blonde knelt between my knees rolls my salty deposit around her tongue and fixes me with a devilish squint of her eyes prior to swallowing my cum with a quick hard gulp.

Releasing my hard wet shaft from the delicate grip of her perfectly manicured left hand she stood almost immediately pulling down the hem of her denim skirt over the tops of her thighs, where it had risen up from her knelt position. I look to my watch; damn I'd love to fuck her but at 12 minutes to 7 I was running perilously close to already being very late for a reservation for dinner at half 8. And truth be told since a pregnancy scare late last year she has insisted I wear protection; which destroyed all spontaneity.

"Don't give me those eyes..." says Jamie Pierce my front of house host, come events planner, come second in command states, as if she'd read my min. "You've dinner with Hannah in just over an hour"

"And you were within 10%" I smirked. She knew me well. She knew how to push my buttons, but also how to reason with me. She was the calm level head I needed to cover my knee jerk approach to business acumen, and she had helped turned the Dark Star around in the last 9 months. She was also as dirty as sin as I'd discovered to my pleasure when we'd first become acquainted. The Monday ritual had been established many months ago. Both of us would predict takings for the week ahead. Once accounts had been run the guesstimate closest to the actual figure received oral pleasure from the loser of the bet. An error of 10% resulted in far greater forfeit.

"Yes Boss" I grin as I zip my fly and stand from the sofa. Already she's sat back at her desk in the office we now share. I walk up behind her and whisper in her ear "You only want to get rid of me so you can fuck that new guy in the Security team... again"

Her mouth falls open as she looks up at me at a genuine loss for words before cheekily stating "I thought I was discreet"

"Should learn to turn off the CCTV." was my quick unbothered response "Good evening Jamie I'll see you tomorrow"

I don't wait for a response as I push to the back of my mind the footage I'd witnessed several days before hand of Jamie being rag dolled by the heavy set Romanian we'd hired not so long ago. Despite our agreement and regular dalliances we had an understanding on our professional and personal situation, I wasn't jealous of him but I was envious. Although my current standing total for barmaids far far outweighed her staff interactions.

Leaving the club via the staff entrance I hold the door open for one of our Chefs as I take my keys from my pocket.

5 minutes later I'm making good progress through late evening traffic as I head to Hannah's place. A fresh suit and shirt hang in the back of the Silver Mercedes and my favourites track randomly starts up and plays over the infotainment system; I turn up the volume.

Life, as ever, was good.

The reason for dinner tonight was Hannah's idea initially. I'd gone with the pretend ignorance because shit I'd not even realised it was exactly 12 months since we'd first gotten together; I guess it was something to be celebrated. The flowers Jamie had bought on her way into the office sat on the passenger's seat. Apparently Lilies don't symbolise death as I'd assumed; or at least that's what Jamie stated when I'd questioned her choice.

Hannah had become as good a personal influence for me as much as Jamie had been for the business; even I could admit that. A vanilla calming influence to the debauched cocaine fueled out of control animal I'd become at times. Ying and yang I ponder, not entirely sure it's a suitable analogy.

The balance was good and even better Hannah's acceptance of my work lifestyle and frankly ignorant naivety to my regular misdemeanors played out well.

As I took the side street through plush 3 storey lined terraced property's I grin again. Hannah was also painfully ignorant of the ongoing dominance I held over her l Step Sister Ari. As was everyone in mine and the perfect submissive little creatures' life. The Family gatherings of late had been interesting, to say the least. Our initial agreement had led to regular clandestine meets, usually in hotel suites, which had now been maintained with regular twice a week hook ups at the apartment, I'd yet to suggest another rendezvous at the Club. Near all the time I'd been with Hannah I'd continued to nurture and develop Ari, control her and lead her down a path of sexually depravity; a path that she was all too happy to be following. I wonder if she'll expect a twelve month anniversary reservation.

My satisfied grin practically aches my face as I pull the car onto the gravel drive of Hannah's town house.

Could life be any better?

A red convertible Mini sits on the drive next to Hannah's sensible, as she described it, little dark green saloon. I recognise the vehicle immediately. Ari's new car. The little princess still had the best provided for her by the bank of Mum and Dad despite the insistence she led a modest University lifestyle. I ponder, 'what's she doing here?'. My inner deviant tingles at just the prospect of seeing her. Knowing now her weekly schedule as part of our agreement, this was unusual however as she wasn't due home this week. I'd not heard from her in several days, but that wasn't unusual, and she was only ever a call or a message away.

Turning my key in the door clutching the bunch of flowers I walk in with a slight sense of intrigue. From the well-lit porch which looks straight down into the kitchen. Hannah with her back to me sits opposite Arabella; Ari's eyes tear stained and red, her hair unkempt she's dressed in an oversized grey hooded sweatshirt and immediately drops her head, refusing to make eye contact, as I make my way down the hallway. I set the flowers, which instantly feel out of place, on a side table in the hall. My genuine smile fading fast.

Hannah rises and turns to face me her eyes wet and red as she closes the gap between me and the kitchen at pace.

My stomach knots 'Fuck she knows...knows about Ari and I ...no she can't ...unless...'

I can't process an excuse quick enough as Hannah diverts me into living room, with a trembling hand placed on my forearm. Her initial lack of anger at me quells my panic, just a little.

"Christ alive Han what's up?" I implore with genuine concern my mind now swings towards a family trauma.

"I... it's..." fresh tears come to her eyes as I turn her around, placing her back to the door. I face her and as we stand there my gut twists.

I await her response the colour is drained from her beautiful face as I find myself pulling her towards my embrace. Only then do I realise how she's physically trembling. Brushing brown hair from her face as she looks up at me, her bottom lip quivers.

"You're worrying me Hannah what is it?" my concern genuine with the lump of anxiety in my throat refusing to dissipate. If she knew about Ari and I surely there would be anger and swinging fists; even as mild mannered as she was she wouldn't accept the unimaginable betrayal of her sister sleeping with her partner, not without spite and venom

"It's Ari..." her voice broke again as I looked into her wet eyes "...Oh God I don't know how to even say this..."

Guiding Hannah to sit on the sofa I sit alongside her, facing her. I'm conscious of Ari stood now in the doorway. Black Leggings and somehow inappropriate bright green Converse pumps complete her disheveled dress down look; she too sobs as she leans against the wooden frame.

Hannah steals herself not realising her younger sister stands there. She wipes her eyes and starts to speak "12 ...12 months ago she ...she was seeing a guy". She pauses again to catch her breath her words punctuated by sobs. "He ... he was a ...Heroine Dealer."

I'm somehow not shocked by the admission, little clues suddenly slip in to place, but I realise there's more than this revelation for her to be this upset.

"He recently ...he got back in touch with her ...recently because ...because..." Hannah breaks down and her head crashes into my shoulder, wet tears soak my light blue shirt.

Hannah sobs into my chest "He's ...He's HIV Positive."

The words stab into my chest sharper than any knife could have as I look up to Ari in the doorway crying uncontrollably, her head in her hands.

"Oh god Logan she's... she's been tested..."

Hannah sobs against me, my arms squeezing her tight.

She's still unaware of Ari stood there as a single tear rolls down my cheek.

"My... my little sister has... has AIDS"

Chapter Four; Emily

~~14 months ago~~

I stand watching from the side of the stage as the final throes of the live show plays out before my eyes; a petite Chinese girl strapped to a black metal cross receives a hard brutal fuck from behind at the hands of a muscular black guy. I can't see the crowd, but I hear the raucous cheers either for his performance or her submission

I'm suddenly conscious of someone at my side. I turn my head and she draws a pleasant smile from me as I look her up and down.

She returns my smile stood there in a short black sleeveless dress and a pair of little black ankle boots; her arms fold across her slender frame all the while her blue green eyes are transfixed by what she witnesses at close quarters.

"What do think?" I state as I look back to the stage show myself.

"I'm...I'm not sure if I should be horrified or impressed" she states matter of factly

"It's Emily isn't it?"

"Yes" she smiles politely pushing curly dark brown hair behind her left ear.

She'd interviewed with us only a week or so ago I remember the fresh faced innocent girl with a quick answer and an at times dark sense of humour.

"Not something you've tried then?" I state glancing to her.

"Oh god no" she blushes and answers on a half chuckle, "Oh no my boyfriend would never ..."

Her sentence remains unfinished as I cast another subtle glance over her body.

"Perhaps we can introduce you"