The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~2 weeks later~~

"Hold still ...if you spill another there'll be consequences."

Emily raises her head and watches me.

I delicately set the shot glass resting on her toned stomach and pour vodka into the receptacle. She remains perfectly still as I deliberately stall, and she lowers her head back attempting to hold her body rigid, as per my request.

Emily can't move far, lay flat on her back on the main bar her arms stretch out above her head; black nylon rope wraps tightly around her wrists, the rope stretched taught around one of brass pillars that dissect the main bar at 10 meter intervals. Black nylon rope equally tied tight around her ankles also secured her lower body to the next pillar to my left, stretching her across the black marble surface.

Nylon rope wraps her thighs just above the knee and her upper arms at her elbows. Emily's black skirt and vest top lay discarded along with her bra on the floor of the bar leaving her in nothing more than a little black thong and a pair of black hold up stockings.

Flashing her a devilish grin I lower my mouth towards the shot glass. Deliberately I knock the glass with my teeth and the contents spill across her toned firm abdomen, she gasps, while the glass skittles across the bar and smashes on the floor.

"Oh Emily" I chastise with a slightly mocking tone before I lick my tongue across her stomach lapping up the harsh taste of the vodka as I do.

"That ...that wasn't my fault," she exclaims lifting her head once more whilst shaking it from side to side.

"That's the 5th time," I step to the right. "We discussed your forfeit"

Emily's blue green eyes fix mine as I lower my mouth towards hers, she smiles still shaking her head. "So unfair."

I press my lips to hers and as she's stretched out before me. She embraces me, pushing her head forward in to a passionate deep kiss; her tongue instantly pushing into my mouth.

I slide my hand across her pelvis, feeling her adjust a little as I slip my fingers down behind the small lace detailed G-String; my fingers find her shaved little slit and she groans into our continued deep kiss.

~~2 nights later~~

Opening the apartment door Emily looks up at me with a demur look as she stands in the doorway. Her hair scraped back in to a pony tail, her make up heavier than she normally wears for work.

"Welcome," I offer and she smiles weakly at my greeting, almost nervously I sense, while she steps across the threshold.

"Wow," she immediately utters as she walks past me setting down an overnight bag on the polished wooden floor as she's immediately drawn, like a moth to a flame, to the nighttime view across the City.

Her heels click clack on the wooden floor as she crosses the apartment for closer inspection. My eyes on her as she makes her way over. Dressed in a tight fitting short vintage style leather jacket, a dark denim skirt sat over fishnets with her favourite style ankle boots exchanged for a mid-calf pair of black viciously heeled boots

I continue to watch as she stands there looking out across the view. I approach silently from behind and start unopposed to slip the jacket from her shoulders. Flinging the jacket to the sofa I turn her sideways on to the window and tilt her head up to face me, she shivers as our eyes meet.

"I didn't bring you here for the view."

Her head turns with mine as I look to the low coffee table sat before the sofa lined with an assortment of ropes, cuffs, restraints and toys. Nervously Emily swallows and nods.

"Where are my manners" I say with a grin "Can I get you a drink"

~~34 hours later~~

I collapse atop of Emily's sweat covered body the last of my ejaculate seeping into her unprotected womb as she gasps for breath beneath my body weight.

Wiping my brow as I look up to her wrists shackled to the metal bed frame by rose gold handcuffs.

"You're insatiable" she gasps on panted breath.

"The subject matter always helps." I darkly smirk as a look somewhere between insulted and flattered crosses her beautiful face.

Easing from her I prop myself up over her and look into those beautiful eyes.

"How often does your boyfriend go away on Stag Weekends?" I ask as I reach up and start to uncuff her wrists, which now show heavy bruising from the exertions, and challenges, she's succumbed to since she arrived at my door on Friday night.

"Not that often?" she ruefully answers rubbing her wrists "How the fuck do I explain the marks you left all over my body?"

I don't answer.

I'd lost track of time over the last day; it felt weird to have taken time off from the club but my new font of house come assistant manager Jamie needed to prove herself; if she was to get through her trial on more than her bedroom skills alone. Emily and I had slept when exhausted, eaten and drunk when energy levels needed restoring but mostly fucked. Quick hard fucks, long slow drawn out fucks exploring one another and submitting Emily to all manner of restraint while she'd allowed me to use her perfect little body.

"What you grinning at?" Emily teases catching the genuine grin that spread across my face.

Thinking quick as I lay beside her on the sweat soaked bed I smirk referencing our initial conversation side of stage at the club "How was your introduction?"

Her fingernails scratch across my chest, "Thorough," she states as her eyes seductively narrow.

"Maybe we'll get you on stage soon."

Emily laughs aloud scoffing at my suggestion, "Oh I don't think so... you're lucky my boyfriend even lets me work in that place"

"That place?" I state feigning to be insulted.

"That Club is getting quite the reputation I'll have you know," Emily clarifies.

"Good," I simply state with a satisfied smile.

~~2 hours later~~

I turn the key in the door and push it open with my foot, balancing a tray of 2 Coffees and a bag of Pastries. The Sunday papers tucked under my arm.

Setting everything on the kitchen counter I look up to see Emily fully clothed in a pair of form fitting black leggings and a light grey hooded sweatshirt under her black leather jacket. The hold-all is over her shoulder. My heart immediately sinks.

"I'm sorry Logan I have to go."

I take time to quell the sudden surge of emotion, near anger I inexplicably feel as she meekly grimaces, "It's been ... it's been ...well you know..."

"I get it," I say feigning indifference but surprisingly hurt by the level of rejection I feel.

"You mentioned him once or twice."

"Unfair," She states shaking her head.

"It is," I immediately counter. "He's a very lucky guy."

She offers a lopsided smile as she steps closer to me.

"Take your coffee," I almost glibly reply.

"I'm not saying there's no more it's just ..."

"You're not mine," I say and she doesn't realise the true intent behind my words.

She nods weakly before reaching up and tenderly kissing my cheek. "I am sorry."

As she heads to the door she slowly eases it open as I look over "This doesn't have to change ...I mean your job ...you don't have to..."

"Oh yeah um Thanks," she meekly utters caught off guard as I subtly remind her of our employee and employer relationship.

Crossing the apartment in to the bedroom coffee cup in hand I pull open the top drawer of the dressing table, in which sits a black wide leather collar. So far only to have graced one neck. I pull out my phone and flick through my contacts hovering over Gemma's name and number for some minutes before closing my phone and the drawer.

While Emily's statement, 'I'm not saying there's no more', gives a flicker of possibility I'm already closing down on Emily.

A significant notch on the bed post though

~~1 month later~~

I sit tormented on the edge of the bed.

I've not slept, my mind races what have I done, what the fuck have I done.

My hands draw anguished across my face for what seemed like the five thousandth time that night. The vision of Emily in tears being dragged from my office hours early, bound gagged and at the mercy of Ballock's hired thugs.

I pick up my phone and dial Ballock's number, yet again.

"Pick up you cunt... pick up you fat fucking cunt."

Once again the voicemail kicks in

I'm on my feet pacing; stopping before the floor to ceiling window as the sun rises heralding the start of a new day. My mind immediately swings to where Emily finds herself. My stomach churns the contents of 2 bottles of brandy swirl in my gut.

Flinging open the en-suite door I barely make a crouch over the toilet before I'm hideously sick, retching hard when my stomach runs out of content.

Suddenly I feel a vibration in my pocket, my phone starts to ring, and I grab it from my pocket

With bleary eyes I read the name 'Ballock'. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand I answer the call with a stab of my finger.

"37 missed calls you not sleep Logan?"

I push past his attempted humour.

"The girl Ballock ...the girl ...I need her ...I need her back."

My pleas met with a low guttural chuckle.

"Not possibles."

"You don't ...you cant." I stammered over words not able to find logic or reason to offer him.

"You owed monies you paid debts... I'm happy with deal Logan... you not... but that is life No"

"She's innocent."

"She's a good fuck... so they tell me... perhaps I go test the merchandise."

The call is ended on me and I crash to the floor of the en-suite bathroom tears filling my eyes.

~~15 months later~~

I chuckle demonically.

"You don't fuck around with someone who's nothing to lose." I spat in his face clutching the collar of his jacket one handed holding him against the wall before I fling him in his drunken state to the floor.

I stand over Ballocks mercenary Yuri clutching a baseball in my right hand. Errol blocks the doorway to the repurposed Freight Container with his massive frame. We'd followed the Albanian from a drinking den in the Docks at closing time 24hours earlier. Being a creature of habit was his undoing.

The first time I'd encountered him had been that fateful night when I'd handed him and his accomplice Emily. He'd also been there the night I rescued Jamie from Ballocks clutches.

"I don't know what you wanting ... I nothing to do with this." he lays there clutching his left arm that I'm sure I've broken with a swing of the baseball bat as we'd burst into the container.

The state of his surroundings, a makeshift camp bed and a bucket that is no doubt contributing to the stench of piss in the container, indicated Yuri had hit upon hard times since Ballock had been imprisoned. The law had finally nailed Ballock for offences relating to drugs, firearm supply and people trafficking. 1 month in to a minimum 35-year term. Although despite incarceration there was little doubting that the despicable Albanian was probably running the cell block he found himself languishing in by now

"Emily." I repeat. "Emily ...pretty girl you took from my Office."

"I never took ...you gave."

I'm conscious of Errol's suspicious glance in my direction at this information.

"Where is she?" I lift the bat over my head. "I'll do..." I fix my stare on him, "...I swear to God I'll crack your skull and leave you for the rats to feed on."

I slam the bat down hard on the floor next to him, the sound ear shrilling as it echoes around the metal box.

Yuri flinches, "He'll get you from the inside ...you're not immune"

"I don't care ...my life sentence is passed ...the poison I have in my veins ...his retribution would be small mercy." I don't lie, I don't care, my priority is finding Emily whatever happens to me.

"Errol," I state. "Do it."

Errol kicks over a can of petrol at his feet and within minutes the stench of the fuel spreads through the container.

I pull out a Zippo lighter, "You'll catch yourself a cold in here even at this time of year."

I flick the lighter and a flame ignites

"No ...no ..." Yuri pleads.

"Where'd she go?"

Yuri is shaking, the blood runs from his cut and already swollen face, for the first time I see the fear in his eyes. I'm winning.

"Budapest ...a man named Serge ...a brothel with a devil for a logo." he stammers over the words as he spills what he knows to me freely. "That's ...that's where girls go first."

"Thank you Yuri," I smile shutting the flip lid of the lighter. "That was fairly painless wasn't it"

Without warning I crack the tip of the baseball bat into his mouth with a crack even I find sickening. Yuri howls in pain his hand to his mouth as his spits blood and teeth on to the floor of the container.

"That was for Emily," I walk away leaving him writhing in agony.

"Budapest," Errol states. "I hear it's a beautiful place."

"That hides ugly secrets so it seems,"

I slap Errol on the back. "Thanks for your help my friend."

As I speak I spark the lighter again and throw it back in through the open shipping container door.

The petrol ignites immediately I don't look back as the flames take control and the sounds of the Albanians screams fill the air

~~5 days later~~

I sit in a street Cafe letting the reasonable warmth of the rays of the early Winter sunshine bathe my face.

Finishing my coffee the Waiter approaches, "Again Sir?" His English although poor was better than my Hungarian.

"No thank you," I place my hand over the top of the round cup speaking slowly to aid the understanding: "I'm looking for somewhere ...maybe you could help ...it was recommended... but I forget the name."

"Restaurant?" He offers.

"No," I smile roguishly, "Somewhere for entertainment ...for girls ...for fun."

He nods his understanding.

"The Devil ...my friend said this place had a logo with a devil"

"Ördög," he states.

Several hours later I'm sat in the back of a Taxi as night falls on the City. Heading away from the City to a more industrial area. I turn the match packet the waiter had given me studying the name and taking stock of the demon like face featured above the logo Ördög

"Much further?" I ask my driver who nods his head and holds up 3 fingers. True to his word several minutes later we pull up outside a nondescript looking venue. Paying the driver I make my way towards the dark double doors framed by lit torches that flicker in the darkness of the night.

"British," the first heavy set bouncer says to me from looking me up and down and drawing an assumption.

"Kiwi," I say just to shatter his amateur Sherlock impression. Smiling weakly as I pass him and approach a stunning looking blonde on the front desk:

"12,000," she monotonously speaks as I look up . I don't even bother with a pleasant smile as I slide my credit card over the counter to her.

As she hands me back my card I open the doors and step in to the venue my initial thoughts are of the Dark Star. The venue isn't as busy, but it's sophisticatedly decorated, and a long bar lines the far side of the room. Wall to wall young women in lingerie mingle with patrons of all ages and ethnicities. Young attractive women draped over unfeasibly fat sweaty men just screams 'Sex for purchase'. I head to the bar I order a Whisky with Coke. I'm barely seated when two implausibly beautiful brunettes dressed in matching Red Lingerie approach me. "Hello mister..." her hand traces along my shoulder "...looking for something...maybe a double?"

"No thank you," I politely refuse as the second girl wraps her arm around the firsts slender waist.

"Are you American?" she asks.

"No," I say barely paying them attention with my eyes scanning the room desperately seeking Emily, although I'm not stupid enough to honestly believe she'll be here, this could be a wild goose chase at best but it was the next link in the chain Yuri had provided.

"British?" the girl continues to press.

"That's right," I engage briefly. "Are there any British girls here?"

I look the girl closest to me up and down, in any other situation I'd be more than interested.

"Not up here," she almost mockingly giggles. "You need perhaps downstairs."

"Downstairs?" I question; realising like a fly to shit I've been drawn to the superficial appearance of this place, "I think I need to explore"

Half an hour later I feel I've barely scratched the surface of this place. Set over 3 floors the with hundreds of girls I'm ordering a drink at another bar when a male in a sharp looking suit approaches me. "Anything taking your eye Sir?"

"Plenty," I honestly state. "Although I'm looking for something specific."

The suave gentleman cocked an eyebrow.

"Very specific," I continued. "A business associate of mine was here recently and claimed to have had the pleasure of a young brunette ...he said she was British...blew his mind apparently ...what she let him do to her."

I hide my truth within a lie, hoping my cover is not being blown with my open quest to discover information about one particular girl.

"There's one girl I think of," he pulls out a mobile phone and scrolls through a gallery of girls. Stopping he scrolls back a few photos and opens the photo full screen.

My heart races but I maintain a poker face. She looks terribly drawn her long hair cut shorter above the shoulder. Those grey green eyes look dull and lifeless but it's her, it's Emily.

"Interesting?" I state rubbing my hand over my jaw, "How much?"

"This girl ...35,000". I make to bulk but realise I still haven't gotten my head around the local currency. "This girl you do anything to...anything ...real fuck meat," he darkly chuckles as he faces me. I quell an urge to throttle him with the expensive looking tie around his neck.

"Anything," I say playing along with him "Interesting ...Card or Cash?"

In a little over 20 minutes I'm stood in a poorly furnished dimly lit room. A double bed the main feature of the room. I don't wait long before I hear two pairs of footsteps approach one heavy, one on the sound of heels.

There's a heavy knock at the door. I open the door and stood before me is a member of the security team holding a crude metal chain attached to a leather collar around the slender neck of Emily. Her heads bowed I'm almost relieved she doesn't look up, fearing her reaction as it is.

The black PVC dress hangs from her and the thigh high black boots appear ill fitting at best. Her hair hangs lank and needle marks visibly line her forearms I note as she stands there, despite her hands being cuffed behind her.

I'm handed the chain, that darkly I'd requested be placed around her neck alongside of the cuffs, obediently Emily steps across the threshold.

"One hour," the security guard bluntly reminds me as he closes the door which I lock from the inside.

"Emily?" I softly question. Unsure myself I'll believe it's her until I see her.

She raises her head to a name she's not been called for months. I see her first hand, recognising her immediately as she looks up at

me from heavy sunken eyes. Her lip is split and bruises around her right eye are covered with heavy make-up

"You?" She whispers astonished.

~~3 days later~~

I pick up my black leather holdall from the luggage carousel and look straight to Emily "Ready?"

She nods timidly; dressed in a short pink T-Shirt over a pair of light blue skinny jeans with white pumps; she continues to nod her head under the rim of her navy baseball cap. She's excited and nervous in equal measure I can tell.

She still looked frail but looked all the better for a couple of days of food, drink and rest. The bruises had subsided the sparkle was slowly creeping back into her eyes.

The passport I purchased in her name stated that Lana Greenwood had just arrived back in the country. Lana Greenwood didn't exist, not that I knew of, but I wasn't sure Emily Winters existed anymore. Not the Emily I once knew.

The management had laughed at me as I'd sat there offering a ridiculous sum of money for her in the offices of Ördög in the small hours of the night, three days earlier. In truth the figure was less than what she'd been bartered for by me to Ballock. She was worthless to them they laughed at me purely for the price I offered them, the very last of the money I'd drawn from the Dark Stars accounts before Mancini's Accountants had seized control.