The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd told them I was in 'Specialist Entertainment', even going so far as to promise them a copy of the video of her demise. She had a look I told them that would fit my clients demands. They gratefully accepted and I'd even promised to return with instructions for other suitable girls they wish to dispose of.

As Emily's smile fades she adjusts the ruck sack on her back "So this is goodbye?" she states.

"This is goodbye" I'd done my explaining to her I'd apologised all that I could. When in truth nothing could make me feel better or alter her past. I'd destroyed her life I appreciated it, but I don't think she was anywhere close to realising it. The relief of her freedom, my returning her home currently overrode all the dark thoughts that would never leave her fragile mind.

We'd sat and talked in the Budapest hotel room while she recovered and adjusted to the simple things such as warm running water, sheets on beds and the comforts previously taken for granted.

It had near broken me to find her curled up on a hard floor at 3am the first night she'd been freed; claiming she could find no comfort in the twin bed the room offered her.

Physically she'd heal but mentally I knew she'd be forever scarred. I didn't honestly expect Emily to forgive as I knew it impossible for her to forget. She'd only touched on with me a sample of the horrors she'd survived since that night she'd been taken from 'The Dark Star'. The sense of relief I'd hoped to experience was far from gained even in the knowledge that she'd suffer no more.

Unexpectedly Emily draws me into a hug and as I hold her I feel once again how painfully thin she is. She felt clammy and cold and I knew she suffered from the heroine withdrawal. I let out a pained exhale as she held me trembling a little.

"Thank you," she whispers sincerely. "You did save me"

I release her, and she looks tearfully up at me with a weak smile. I hold my emotions; barely.

"For the sake of every other life I've ruined I hope I have... come on they'll be waiting for you."

Emily wipes her eyes and I watch as she slips into the crowd alongside of me as we'd discussed on the flight. Heading through the grey double doors into Arrivals my pace takes me slightly ahead of her I keep my head down.

I let another weak smile pass my lips as I hear shrieks of joy and disbelief. I can't help but look back as Emily's drawn into the arms of an understandably emotional middle-aged couple. The tears come back to her eyes. Tears of joy.

I don't look back again.

Chapter Five; Obituary of a Narcissist

I shiver,

Shivering not because I'm cold but because I watch as the final remnants of my empire are swept away.

Scaffolding surrounds the outside of 'The Dark Star' as I watch half a dozen Laborer's position the black and silver sign above the freshly painted white double door entrance

'Servitu' I've no idea what the word, presumably Italian, even means.

I pull the collar of my jacket up and make to walk away when I spot her. Laura Mancini. Dressed in a knee length camel coloured jacket she applauds as the metallic sign is fixed in place. Sipping from a takeaway coffee cup she surveys her newly acquired premises.

I feel the bile rise in my throat; Daddies Little Princess with her finely manicured nails sunk deep into my club. Her words spoken to me in my apartment months ago echo in my ears "One thing you should know about me Logan...I always get what I want"

Or Daddy gets it for you I thought to myself.

My world had come crashing down around me in that brutal earth shattering instant when sobbing into my chest Hannah had told me about Arabella's HIV Positive Diagnosis. That evening as I'd looked up at young Ari while I cradled her sobbing sister I so desperately wanted to comfort her too and reassure her but I couldn't think, couldn't speak, couldn't comprehend what the implications were. For Me. For Arabella. For Hannah.

"What have you done?" Was all I could find myself saying as I stared into Arabella's red raw teary eyes.

I'd found myself bursting into the downstairs cloakroom and puking into the white porcelain before I knew it. It wasn't what Arabella had done it was what I had done my web of deceit and betrayal. My promiscuity and my unfaithfulness. Arabella had unwittingly carried the disease, but I was the one who'd propagated the spread of the illness. What kind of sycophant leads his own partners little sister on such a dark journey in the first instance.

I'd been tested the next day, paid to be privately assessed and tested. The Indian Doctor, Dr. Pannu, had sat me down 2 days after taking the blood tests and confirmed my worst fears. The long-term prognosis he assured me was good, the condition no longer as life limiting as it had once been. A lifetime of prescriptions and medicines awaited me and no matter what I was told I knew this disease would kill me.

Ari and I had told Hannah together 2 weeks later. We'd not told her the truth we couldn't do that, obviously. We'd blamed a stupid drunken mistake on a night out where we'd happened across one another. The apologies were sincere even if the further concocted lies were not. Hannah had been incandescent with rage, then fear as she realised the implications as I told her I'd tested positive. In Dr. Pannu's office 2 days later had been the last time I'd seen Hannah as she sat there clutching the sheet of A4 condemning her to a same life sentence. The last time I'd seen Ari had been at Hannah's. I missed them both but I only now realise how much I'd loved Hannah.

The club had been lost just as quickly. In spite and anger as my now former accountant Hannah had notified Mancini, under the terms of our agreement of my terminal illness. He leveraged the full takeover of the club via Lawyers within days and wrestled control away from me without a thing I could do to stop him. I was pushed aside. Mancini's private security firm took over from Errol and his team. I was ignominiously turned away the first night I'd attempted to gain entry. The Club as profitable as ever had been granted one last hurrah, a closing party to which I wasn't invited, then it had been closed to be redeveloped.

My limited assets were fast dwindling barely 1k left in the bank, my car was gone, and the bank were foreclosing on my mortgage on the Apartment next week. Homeless, Jobless and heading for destitution. My luck had run out. That was a fucking understatement.

My mind is brought back to the here and now as I watch Jamie approach from down the street. A short leather jacket zipped up high around her neck, she matches the jacket with a black short skirt and black knee-high boots. I want to call out to her but before I know it her and Laura embrace and kiss one another's cheeks in a continental fashion. They laugh and they joke as they watch the workers move away from the sign.

I feel my upper lip stiffen, I couldn't begrudge Jamie she deserved her success and her stability. She deserved better than me in business and in life. Be good fortune or fate or maybe contraception either way she had emerged unscathed from her dalliances with me. I was the disease. I was the infection. I'd brought about the destruction of everything I'd cared for.

I realise Jamie has caught sight of me as I stand there. I nod my head towards her as I slip away into the alleyway. The Dark Star is no more.

**********

Scratching around for loose change I hand over what's required for the takeaway black Americano coffee, as the pretty blonde smiles politely at me. I match her pleasant outward persona with a barely grunted, "Thanks," as I turn on my heels.

As I walk away I recognise the girl who walks in through the door but can't even begin to place her face or associate a name with her. Racking my muddled brain as I head towards her. She looks up from blue green eyes, her eyes framed by heavy dark makeup. Short stylish blonde hair protrudes from under a woolen beanie hat.

I'm about to avoid her eye-line and ignore her when she says chirpily "Logan ...Hi Logan it is you?"

"Hey how are you?" I offer feebly trying to cover my tracks, desperately trying to put a name to a face

It's only as she reaches up and pulls off the burgundy beanie that I recognise her. Chloe Macready. I should have at least even guessed on the basis that this was the same coffee house I'd met the blonde student well over a year ago. She smiles politely enough as my memory flashes back to the last time I'd seen her; being led off stage after her humiliation at my hard. Despite that her persona and pleasant enough greeting didn't seem to reflect any animosity which was disarming. "Chloe ...It's been a while how are you? How's the course going?"

"Oh really well ... really really well" she nods her head overly enthusiastic and her hand reaches out and touches my arm. "So I see it's all change for you as well... you're having some changes at the Club...nice touch with the name by the way"

I smile weakly masking the gut wrench of pain even admitting to that fact causes me. "Not my Club anymore I'm afraid"

She matches my weak smile "Oh I didn't realise..." almost instantly a grin replaces the weak smile, "So I guess I won't be getting that call to be coming back as a Dark Star Girl anytime soon then?"

The queue for the coffee shop shuffles along as we idly chat. The way she'd just alluding to her humiliation in a nonchalant manner no different to if we were discussing a movie we'd both seen was unexpected. Catches mr off guard. Was she that naive or that impressionable or just simply that unhinged?

I wait as she grabs a Skinny Latte with Almond milk. "I'd say shall we grab a seat but it's looking full in here" she offers.

Looking around I realise there is indeed nowhere to sit which disappoints me I soon realise. Friends, relationships, associates I've lost them all of late as I spiraled into a drink and drug fueled depression. It's nice to see a smile, hold a conversation. Chloe despite her clingy erratic nature was an attractive girl after all.

"Fancy a walk down by the River front" she interjects before I can say anything "I mean what more do we want other than good coffee and good company."

Sure I say and lead the way back to the door, slipping out into the cold mid-morning sunshine. The early morning temperature cloaks the City in a mist and slight clouds of condensation hang in the air as we talk and make our way meandering through the City towards the River that dissects the place we both call home; well I do at least until I'm evicted.

Chloe tells me all about her course and the intensity of her studies, her new boyfriend, the time she'd spent at home recently with her Parents; who she was convinced were heading for a divorce. She even tells me about the stray cat she's taken in. Her life so positive, I dread her asking where I'm at. I'd already run the dates through my head, in a frantic moment of double check. Chloe had been a little while before I'd slept with Arabella for the first time. The trajectory of her life seems to have taken a much more positive path than mine over recent months. Her nonstop chatter doesn't even give me a chance to interject let alone tell her any of my woes. Chloe talks at me in a hurried fashion rather than with me.

Stopping as we reach the metal barrier that stands before the drop into the water's edge. The pedestrian area littered with dog walkers, occasional runners and the constant stream of businessmen and women going about their day today affairs. She leans facing out across the wide expanse of murky grey water before she turns to face me.

"I was infatuated with you Logan ... I've no idea what you did to me... how you had such an impact on me, but I would've literally have done anything for you."

I look back at her as I too lean over the railing and she continues.

"I think you knew that. You played on that and used me to your advantage...I'm probably not the only one"

I shake my head. Not to disagree with her but to acknowledge yet again what a cunt I've been. They're Chloe's words but they could so easily come from Hannah or Arabella.

"And despite all that ...despite possibly my better judgement I'm stood here looking at you in exactly the same way as I used to ...you're a fucking enigma Logan Hughes"

**********

I crash backwards though Chloe's scruffy looking student bed sit and we're pulling at heavy winter clothing as we stand before the double bed in the centre of her sparsely furnished bedroom.

"Not like this ...not like this." she breathes heavily breaking away from our kiss and pressing a finger to my lips. "Give me a moment."

She saunters back out through the door before turning her head back over her shoulder "You get undressed while I go get ready" a subtle glint in her eyes as she disappears across the landing.

I get undressed. Stripping down to my boxers as I take a condom from my wallet and set it on the bed side table

As I sit on the edge of the bed a grey and white cat wanders in through the open doorway looking me up and down.

"What you looking at?" I state to the feline.

"Probably you ...wondering what you're doing here?" Chloe states as she steps back into the room dressed in a matching burgundy red lace bra and matching briefs and a pair of black hold up stockings. "I told him all about you."

"Damn" I state honestly my eyes inferring my lust as just as much as the erection that stirs in my boxer shorts. Chloe's figure is more toned and slender than I recall.

"I know you like your girls all dressed up". Before I can react or make a move towards her Chloe steps forward placing her hand squarely in the centre of my chest. She gently pushes me back on to the bed. "You can do whatever you like to me ...but I think it's only fair I get to be in control first" she purrs seductively as I position myself flat on my back and she straddles my chest.

"Deal," I state genuinely aroused by how she takes control.

"Then let's play." she smirks.

I let her take my hands and pin them playfully above my head to the mattress. With an impressive swiftness she pulls a pair black steel handcuffs from under the pillow locking my left wrist she runs the cuffs through silver metal frame headboard and then locks the cuffs tightly over my right wrist . She smirks "My turn."

Pushing herself down over my body. From the base of the bed she cuffs my ankles tightly to the frame at each corner of the bed. Pretty much totally immobilising me. My lust and the fact that I haven't been with a girl in several months lowers my defences. "I'll trust you."

"Your life is in my hands," Chloe grins and omits a sardonic little giggle before she places her right hand over her mouth as she slides her left hand under the pillow and produces a black ball gag.

I refuse to react but my eyes flash from the restraint to her.

"You awoke something in me but my new fella ...let's just say he's s bit of a prude... I really can't see us working out, but I take my fun where I can these days." Chloe lowers the ball gag over me. "Soooo... I may need a new playmate."

My mind whirls what am I getting myself into; what is Chloe suggesting. Before I know it I've given in to her, to the temptation and I let the gag slip between my teeth. My jaw aches almost immediately. Fuck.

My hands and ankles restrained my mouth gagged I watch as Chloe slips herself back down over my body pulling down the front of my boxer shorts to reveal my already rock-hard length.

"Someone's keen," Chloe purrs taking my length in her delicate hands and running her tongue up along the base of my shaft before lowering her head down and delivering a deep wet blow job. I groan into the gag as Chloe delivers a deliberately slow lingering blow job working her tongue all over my dick. I grab the metal frame headboard as the only thing the cuffs permit me to grip.

All too soon though Chole is pulling her hungry little mouth up off my dick. "I don't want you losing control too soon" she gasps wiping her lips on the back of her hand.

I don't even bother responding

"I'm in control don't forget??" she states with a slight menacing tone. "I've got you where I want you"

Reaching over to the bed side table she takes a black lipstick and applies it to her lips as she then moves her pants to one side and lowers herself down on to me

Panicking I turn my head to the bed side table to the condom I'd placed there while she was out the room. "Congggdommm Congggdommm" I bark into the restriction of the gag.

"Don't you worry about that Logan... I'm in charge ... I'm... in... charge"

I tense pulling at the cuffs as Chloe unawares of the risk impales herself on to my dick. With the gag stifling my words I have no way of coherently letting her know. She's not listening as I attempt again to warn her.

"What's the matter Logan?" she places her hands on my chest gently thrusting as she stretches herself around me. "The role reversal not your style ...you want me to stop."

I nod my head furiously, continued frantic mumbles of warning stifled by the gag. Concentrating though I realise she barely moves on top of me anyway. I'm in her but she's not fucking me. Still I knew how much danger she was in. How much danger one drop of my toxic cum could prove to be for her.

"I wanted you to stop... but you didn't."

Still clutching the lipstick I raise my head only for her free hand to push my head back down,"No peeking," she states with fiendish grin.

Chloe starts to scrawl something across my chest.

"I don't think Misogynistic would fit... That does."

Raising my head from the bed I look and even upside down I read the word CUNT scrawled in thick black lipstick across my chest.

What the fuck was she doing? I pull at the restraints furiously but in vain

Leaning forward she kisses my chest leaving a heavy lipstick mark of her mouth to punctuate the crudely scrawled words. Her lips then draw level with my left ear as her tight pussy slips nearly off my dick.

"You're a cunt Logan...you fucking destroyed me... destroyed my life... I lost my place on my course... I lost my friends ... I lost my will to live and was brought round on a hospital bed having consumed a bottle of pills and a bottle of Vodka... my kidneys will never repair... you're a poison... You are a Cunt."

I can't process I can't understand what she's now saying in stark contrast to what she'd told me earlier.

Chloe reaches under the pillow and I see a glint of light reflect off the object she slides out from under the pillow.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust" the Priest announces aloud but no one truly pays him any attention as the rain falls around them.

Jamie places her arm around Arabella and pulls the frail emotional young women into her embrace as the dark wooden coffin is lowered into the ground.

Errol stands behind them holding a wide black umbrella dutifully over them both, giving them shelter from the pouring rain.

A small handful of mourners line the grave side; there hadn't been many more in attendance at the memorial service.

As the coffin reaches the bottom of the grave both of the blondes step forward and drop a single red rose each down on to the lid of the coffin.

Opposite them stand a young couple; he stands tall and proud unaffected by the moment. The girl an attractive mixed-race girl has a young child under her arm; they both turn and walk silently away.

"Do ...do you know who they were?"

Ari asks looking up into Jamie's red eyes.

"That's his son" Jamie replies having recognised the young Male from a framed photo she'd found in Logan's desk many months ago.

"He has a Son?" Ari questions with a shocked tone. "Fucking Hell ...did any of us truly know him?"