The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And apparently a Grandchild ...I know the Son's name is Jack. They hadn't spoken in well over year ... not since the divorce as I understand," Jamie counters. "That's as much as I do know. I tried to reach out at the time of his death. The Police needed someone to formally identify the body but I couldn't convince him... or rather he wouldn't be..."

"So that's... that's why you had to?" Ari asks reaching out and clenching Jamie's hand; gently squeezing.

"He looked at peace" Jamie said stifling a tear at the memory of him lay there on the mortuary table. "I saw him ...the morning it happened ...he ... he was in the street outside the club. I just wish now I'd gone over... said something... who knows..."

Errol interjects "Have the Police found her yet ...given any indication?"

"No," Jamie says bluntly. "They've not got a clue ...not got a fucking clue how to find one deranged little bitch..."

"In the papers it said 76 fucking stab wounds I mean what the... she cut off his..." Errol's words are stopped with a glare from Jamie.

"Shut up Errol ... just fucking shut up" Jamie breaks down physically and mentally as she stumbles both Errol and Arabella physically hold her up as tears stream down her face and she sobs uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry ...I'm sorry Miss Pierce I know how fond you was of him," Errol mumbles an apology. "Come now... Let's go get us a drink... let's go raise a Brandy to the memory of a great man... a great man"

Punctuating the moment a rumble of thunder echoes through the graveyard as two Undertakers begin shoveling soil over the coffin.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

Wow! Didn't expect that. Karma's a bitch and then you die. This was definitely a very good and well written dark series. I'm glad that in the end days he did the right thing and saved Emily. What an ending...damn 76 stab wounds, not to mention losing his pride and joy that lead him down that dark path

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy shit. This was a hell of a ride. I... I don’t even know what to say. This may be my new favorite. I never saw this ending coming. Not at all!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How many people did

Okay me again, going through all of the stories to get everything straight, from Steve and Scott to Logan to Jack.

It looks like Ari and Logan and Steve infected at least 17 and possibly 23 main and bit characters over those last 12 months. Who at the end of this doesn’t have AIDS? Especially with all the intermingled mess of unprotected sex at the club between those 23 characters and other random participants. The contact tracing is brutal both inside and outside this Dark Star.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Dark Star - Aftermath Pt. 01 Jack Hughes lives with a legacy that haunts him...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Grace Restored Grace is raped by someone she thought she could trust.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Little Ventrue Ch. 01 Jack is pulled into the world of blood.in NonHuman
Seduced by Older Man A 30 year old straight man seduced by older man.in First Time
Beast in the Hayloft [M/M] A man's encounter with a beast takes a quick sexual turn.in NonHuman
More Stories