The Darkness Pt. 05

Story Info
The ancient evil takes more control, Jen descends further.
3.6k words
4.59
11.6k
19

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any actual person, alive or dead, is just happenstance.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

What the hell is that noise, I thought waking up enough to realize it was the alarm clock next to the bed.

"Damn, just 5 more minutes," I said out loud turning the alarm off.

I lay there for about fifteen minutes before I got out of bed. I felt tired from not getting a lot of sleep the night before. Getting in bed late from following Jen and then I had dreamed about Jen and her fucking all kinds of monsters.

The last dream was Jen getting pregnant and giving birth to creatures like the one she was fucking. My pajama bottoms were soaked with my juices, so I threw them into the hamper to be washed and cleaned myself up. I had just walked back into my room when my mom stuck her head in the door.

"Glad you could get up, Tina. When you finish getting dressed, come downstairs, dad has something he wants to tell everyone, and we are waiting for you," Mom said

I finished dressing and met the rest of the family downstairs. After I sat down at the table and fixed my plate, my dad cleared his throat.

"Now that everyone is here," he said, glancing at me with a smile, "I have some news for you. The project I am working on at the plant has succeeded better than my boss had hoped, so he has decided to send me to our plant in San Diego to help them."

"I will be gone for about six weeks or so, but after I get back, he will give me three weeks off and a bonus of one month's salary. So that means that we can take that vacation to Europe we have been talking about the last couple of years."

He glanced around the table at us, "I need the three of you to help out your mom around the house while I am gone."

We spent the rest of the morning helping dad pack, and mom took him to the airport in the early afternoon. After they left, I went back to my room to check my email. I had several emails from the monitoring programs I installed in Steve's and Beth's laptops.

I checked Beth's first, and I remotely logged into her computer. Most of the data were business-related, but I found some videos she had taken on her phone the night before.

The first video was of her dressing Jen in the outfit she had sent over yesterday and showing her how to do her hair and makeup. The makeover made Jen look like a slut.

"Remember Jen. Tonight your name is Ginger," she told Jen as the video ended.

The next video showed Jen walking into an adult video store. Once in the store, they looked around a little before walking to the counter where a clerk sat.

"Can I get some tokens for the video booths in the back?" Jen asked the guy behind the counter. The guy had long stringy hair and looked like he had not bathed in a while.

"Sure, sweetie, how many do you want?" the greasy guy asked, looking my sister up and down.

Jen looked at Beth.

"Get a roll of them slut," Beth told her, giving Jen a ten-dollar bill.

Jen turned back to the guy. "We want a roll of them, please," as she handed him the bill.

"Sorry, miss, a roll cost twenty dollars," the guy told her.

Jen looked at Beth, who just smiled. "That's all the cash I have until later, Ginger. I will be distraught with my little slut if we don't get a full roll of tokens, and you will be punished later. Maybe you can come to some agreement with the man?"

Jen looked nervously at the guy. "I'm sorry, sir, but I only have ten dollars. Is there some way you could give me the extra tokens?"

"Well, normally, I would tell you to go fuck yourself, but normally I don't see a hot little slut like you in here. So tell you what, you give me a blow job, and I will give you the entire roll for free."

Jen looked at Beth, and she just shrugged her shoulders. Then, finally, Jen dropped her shoulders in defeat and looked back at the guy behind the counter. "Where do you want it at?"

The guy just smiled. "I can't leave here, so if you want the tokens, you will come around the counter and get to work, slut."

Jen slowly walked around the corner and got down on her knees in front of the guy. She unzipped his jeans and put her hand inside them to fish out the guy's cock. The guy's cock looked seven inches long and was partially rigid when Jen put it into his mouth.

Jen started going up and down on the guy's dick until she took the entire thing into her mouth. Then, as the guy got closer to shooting his load, he grabbed the back of Jen's head and started fucking her face.

The man came into Jen's mouth with a grunt, filling it up. When the guy finished cumming, Jen put the cock back inside the man's pants and showed Beth the cum in her mouth.

Beth patted Jen on the head "Good girl, now swallow the man's cum. Make sure you thank him too for the tokens."

Jen swallowed the cum and turned to the man. "Thanks for allowing me to suck your cock, sir."

The guy handed Jen a roll of tokens. "Why don't you try booth number 3? It's a little larger than the other ones, so the both of you will have room to watch the movie."

The next video was of Jen and Beth inside the booth. Jen put in a token, and the screen lit up. A young white woman was on the screen, deep throating a black dick while another black man fucked her ass.

They were moving the girl back and forth between them, and as they were using her, they were calling her names like Slut, Bitch, and Cunt.

Beth panned the camera around the booth showing the floor and the walls. The floor looked nasty with cum in various stages of drying all over it. The walls on either side had ovals cut in them about waist height where you could see into the booths next to them. Beth was sitting on a seat while Jen stood to her right.

"Why are there holes in the wall?" Jen asked Beth.

"You will find out soon enough bitch. So take off your stockings and get on your knees and start licking my cunt," Beth told her.

"Do I have to? The floor is nasty," Jen complained as she removed the stockings and put them into her tiny purse.

"I don't give a fuck slut, get on your knees and lick me, or you will regret it later tonight."

Jen dropped her eyes and dropped to her knees on the filthy floor. Once there, she lifted Beth's skirt and, after pulling her panties to the side, started licking her cunt. Beth began to groan and slide her ass to the edge of the seat to give Jen better access to her cunt.

Someone entered the booth on the left and locked the door. Jen started to stand up when Beth put her hand on Jen's head and pulled her face back into her cunt. She turned the camera to the side so you could see Jen's head and into the booth next to them.

After the man put in some tokens to start his video, he watched Jen eat Beth. She smiled at him and patted the bottom of the hole. Shortly after that, the man put a huge black dick through the hole, and Beth took Jen's hand and put it on it. Jen then started jacking off the stranger while she ate Beth.

"I can wait, slut but your new friend may be in a bigger hurry, so you should take care of him," Beth said as she pulled Jen's head from her cunt.

Jen looked at the cock she was stroking for a few seconds before she moved over and started licking the head and shaft. Then, she took the cock into her mouth and, after a few tries, managed to deep throat the guy.

Jen would slide her head back to only the tip of the cock was in her mouth before moving down until her nose touched the guy's stomach. She continued until the man erupted into Jen's mouth. When the stranger was finished, he pulled his dick out of the hole and soon left the booth. Jen showed Beth the mouth full of cum and then swallowed it.

Beth pulled Jen closer to her, holding Jen's face in her hands.

"We are going to play a game slut, well, at least you are. The rules are fairly simple, so even a stupid slut like you should be able to follow them."

Jen blushed at being called a simple slut.

"You have 12 condoms in your purse that you need to fill with cum. You have two choices; you can blow the cock and swallow the cum, or you can let them fuck your ass and fill a condom. However, your dirty little cunt is off-limits. That means you are to leave it alone, with no cocks or fingers. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jen replied

"Make sure that after you fuck the cock, you roll the condom off and tie it to keep the cum inside it. You have to complete this task before you run out of tokens. Otherwise, you will have to trade for more tokens, and I will give you more condoms to fill."

"I will be right outside, open the door when you have completed your assignment; I will be leaving the camera here to make sure you don't cheat," Beth said.

After adjusting the camera to cover the entire booth, she went into the hall. When the booth door shut, Jen sat on the bench watching the movie playing on the screen. This movie was about a young woman eating the cunt of an older woman while another woman fucked her with a strapon.

Jen was gently twisting her nipples while the movies played, waiting for someone to enter the adjacent booths. It didn't take long before someone entered the booth on the right. Jen moved closer to the hole as the man in the booth started a movie.

The man noticed her looking at him and pushed his semi-hard black cock through the hole, right in front of her face. Jen wasted no time getting him hard. When she pulled it out of her mouth, I could see that the cock was average in size. She sucked the dick for a few minutes and rolled a condom over it before turning around.

Jen moved the cock around her asshole until she got the head inside herself. Once inside, Jen forced herself back onto the cock until her ass was pressed flat against the wall. She grunted as the man fucked her ass, leaning forward and putting a hand on the opposite side of the booth to help the guy fuck her ass.

The door to the other both opened, and after a few seconds, a very large, hard white cock was presented to Jen. It took her a little trial and error, but she was able to fuck one guy while sucking the dick of the other, and the three of them settled into a rhythm with Jen moving between them.

The guy Jen was sucking came first, with the guy in her ass following quickly behind. As she felt the guy behind her cumming, she pulled off the cock and removed the condom from the softening cock, tying it as Beth had instructed.

Both men left their booths, which quickly were refilled. Word must have gotten out that Jen was sucking and fucking in the middle booth. The next two dicks were black, and Jen alternated between sucking and fucking them.

Oh my God, I thought as I realized that Jen had just cum for the first time while cocks were slammed into her body from both ends.

Jen spent the next hour sucking and fucking strangers until she had all 12 condoms full of cum. Then, finally, Jen cleaned himself up as best she could with the tissues in her purse before picking up the camera and opening the door when she finished.

Outside the door, you could see Beth counting money and handing part of the stack to the clerk who had been at the counter earlier.

"Bring the slut back any time you want " he winked and grabbed Jen's ass on his way to the front. Beth took the camera from Jen, and the video ended.

Oh my God, Beth had turned my sister into a prostitute. I looked for more videos or pictures but could not find any, so I disconnected from her computer. I checked the rest of my email and started to shut down my computer when I remembered that I had set the camera to record any activity in my room.

I looked in the capture directory and found two videos. I opened the first one and saw my mom walking into my room with a broom and a dust cloth. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and sweatpants like she usually does when cleaning.

She went around the room dusting everything but my mirror and then walked into the bathroom where I could hear her cleaning it. After she was done, she returned to my room, grabbed the broom, and went back into the toilet. Soon, she came back on the camera sweeping dirt out of the bathroom into my room, picking up the dust from earlier. I was about to stop the video when she glanced at the mirror.

"I guess I should dust you too," she said and picked up her dust cloth and moved over to the mirror.

Mom started on the back of the mirror, knocking the dust off the mirror onto the floor. When she finished at the back, she walked around to the front. She was dusting the top when she knocked the drop cloth covering the glass to the floor and bent down to pick it up.

As she straightened, she glanced in the mirror and stood still. Then, after a few minutes of not moving, she dropped the cloth again, stepped toward the mirror, and started rubbing her t-shirt against the mirror and the frame.

Behind her, the hallway door closed on its own, leaving her alone in the room with the mirror. Her breathing quickened as she rubbed the mirror and the upper part of the frame with her t-shirt covered tits. As she moved down the mirror, she squatted down and started grinding her sweatpant-covered cunt on the front legs of the mirror.

Mom stood back up and looked into the mirror. Staring at her reflection, she started a striptease, slowly removing her clothes. She took off her top and then her sweat pants leaving herself standing in front of the mirror in just her panties. She started mauling her breasts with one hand while the other one dropped into her panties, rubbing cunt.

It was not long before she shuddered as she came. I could see her juices running down her legs, soaking her inner thighs. When she calmed down, she pulled her panties off and tossed them across the room so she could get both of her hands into her cunt.

She scooped her juices off her legs and began rubbing them into her breasts and stomach. Then, getting more excited, she started fingering her cunt and putting her fingers into her mouth.

As she got closer to cumming again, Mom pushed herself into the glass of the mirror. She was rubbing her tits and stomach against it while kissing the mirror like it was her lover.

Mom started shuddering as she came spraying the bottom of the mirror with her cum. Finally, she collapsed in front of the mirror with the last squirt, breathing hard.

She lay there for several minutes before she sat up and leaned against the base of the mirror. As she lay there hugging the base, she leaned forward and started licking the curved protrusion on top of the mirror's front knee.

She licked and sucked the upright part of the knee faster, almost like it was a fat cock she was blowing. Then, finally, she stood up and squatted over the upright facing the mirror and forced it into her cunt.

The protrusion had to be almost 3 inches in diameter and five or six inches long. Mom started fucking it slowly, forcing the wooden lump an inch at a time into her cunt until it was inside of her. She rose until the wood was just inside of her cunt and then dropped down hard, forcing it inside.

Leaning forward, she forced her left tit between the mirror frame and the upright, trapping it in place. Then, she started fucking the mirror hard, licking the vertical support like a large cock. She picked up speed until she came again, spraying her cum all over the mirror frame.

She sat there impaled on the mirror for several minutes as small orgasms ripped through her body. Eventually, she stood up on wobble legs, staggering away from the mirror, and collapsed to the floor. As she fell, I could see that her inner thighs were covered in her cum and what looked like blood.

Mom lay at the base of the mirror for close to ten minutes before she pushed herself up and picked up her clothes. She spent a few minutes looking for her panties but could not find them. Finally, with her clothes in her hand, Mom walked out of the room toward the hall bathroom. The video stopped there since there was no longer anyone in the room.

The next video showed my mom walking back into the room looking a little pale. She walked over to the broom and finished sweeping the room before dumping the dirt into my trash can. Then, glancing around the room, she picked up the dust cloth and walked out.

As the video stopped, I walked over to my mirror. The mirror looked the same as it always had, showing no sign of the cum or blood my mom had left when she was done masturbating. I looked at the videos again, but my mom never went near the mirror after she fucked it and had left to clean up.

This made no sense. It could not have cleaned itself up, and checking the capture logs, there were only two times someone entered my room. So maybe someone had come in and cleaned up, but the angle my laptop was on, they got by unseen.

I grabbed an IP camera and put it on the shelf, looking towards my bathroom, catching the front of the mirror. This way, no one could enter the room without one of the cameras seeing them. After getting things set up, I went looking for my mom.

Mom had seemed very pale in the video after fucking the mirror, and I had seen blood on her thighs, so I wanted to make sure she was alright. But, instead, I found her in the kitchen making dinner facing the stove with her back to the door. I stood there watching her move around the room before I sat down at the counter.

"Hi, mom," I said. It seemed that she had not heard me enter the room because she jumped and spun around.

"Shit Tina, you scared the hell out of me. Why were you sneaking up on me?" mom asked, trying to calm down.

"Sorry, Mom, I didn't mean to scare you," I told her, looking at her face. Other than being flushed, she looked normal.

"Maybe we should put a bell around your neck like a cat. It's hard to sneak up on someone with a bell around your neck," she teased me.

"Need any help?" I asked. I loved to cook, but mom would not let me help most of the time.

"If you want to, that would be nice. Can you peel some potatoes for me?"

I grabbed the bag and started peeling them. I spent the next half hour helping mom finish dinner. We had just finished it when Steve and Jen walked in. They finished setting the table, and we sat down and had dinner. After dinner, Steve and Jen cleaned the kitchen while mom and I watched some TV before bed.

It took me a long time to go to sleep. I kept seeing my sister in the bookstore and my mother fucking my mirror, and the longer I lay in bed, the more restless and horny I got. I finally pulled the covers back and pulled my pajamas off so I could masturbate. I was watching myself in the mirror as I fingered myself and pulled on my nipples.

As I got hotter, I slid my left hand around to my ass and pushed a finger into my anus. Between my fingers on my clit and the finger fucking my ass, it didn't take long before I came. Finally, I forced myself out of bed to clean up. When I got back in bed, I lay on my side with my right hand, slowly caressing my clit, and drifted off to sleep.