All Comments on 'The Darkness Pt. 05'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit disappointed that the stories began to lose their edge , would have been graet if there was more corruption between the family and staright and bi incest and then corrupting others . The series of stories started really well and conjured up all kinds of possibilities perhaps to do with religion , blasphemy , corruption , incest , beastiality , but it seemed to taper and just become another porn story .

theboss762theboss762over 2 years ago

Please write more about the mother being used and degraded like in the first chapter, that was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall great Add more demons

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These are great but I hope the corruption aspect ramps back up. So far it's going the right way with the little sister. I hope Tina becomes fully corrupted and chooses to throw away the amulet and let's her family become sex slaves to whatever is controlling them. Also don't want the mom to possibly die like it's starting to suggest but hopefully you find away to make her remain a permanent degraded slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mother Mirror Fucker!

Damn this was hot. I concur more with the degrading of the mom. Roofers, landscapers, plumbers, electricians, fund raising Boy Scouts all Eagle Scouts btw, a Rugby team's bus breaks down. Whatever, just bath her in cum. And that goes double for Jen. Plus big bro needs to up his blackmail game, maybe he finds something on mom, Tina, or even Beth. Tina needs more cameras covering more areas. And Paige is about due for her visit, hopefully she brought the other two friends for a proper slumber party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous