The Darkroom Ch. 06 - Saturday [F4A]

Info
All is revealed with affection, tenderness and passion.
274 words
4.79
3.5k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story by Ambidentrous.

This is Chapter Six, the last written by Ambidentrous, whose erotic writing is imaginative, smart, detailed, masterful, relatable, and so, so sexy. Each chapter is a complete vignette with a satisfying opening and finish. The entire reading of Chapter 6 is an hour and 13 minutes.

I adore the characters he has developed. They are intelligent and fun and have incredible, creative sex. I can’t wait for you to learn their identities in this final chapter.

Summary: A fantasy about college guys getting "appreciated" in their basement dark room. This is the last chapter in which the girls bring things into the light. Each of the guys meets his match and demonstrates his affection with passion and tenderness.

Excerpt: He spoke insistently into her ear, his words moving her hair. "I want to spin you around until you're dizzy, kiss you like a sister, like a girlfriend, like a lover. I want to undress you with my eyes and make you blush. I want to press my lips against your shoulder, your wrist, your neck, your thigh. I want to look at your face, innocent, mischievous, and naughty. I want to see you laugh and concentrate and scream. I want to look in your eyes and watch you cum as I say your name."

The room disappeared for him. He was only aware of her mouth on his, her breasts pressing into his chest, her fingernails making burning paths across his back and buttocks, her pussy, wet and strong and needy, squeezing him, sucking him in over and over. He sucked in a breath through his teeth and came.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Addicted2UNow
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Addicted2UNowAddicted2UNowabout 1 year agoAuthor

@sport404 - With so much content available, I am grateful you chose mine. Thank you for staying until the end. I appreciate your thoughts and encouragement more than you know. ♥💜♥

Addicted2UNowAddicted2UNowabout 1 year agoAuthor

@MessyDice - Thank you so much for the kind words and staying with me until the end. Your time and your comments are appreciated so much. I enjoy a happy ending. This story was fun to tell, and I liked sharing the positive feedback with the writer.

sport404sport404about 1 year ago

Superb, what more can be said

MessyDiceMessyDiceabout 1 year ago

I have been awaiting the last chapter with bated breath, and it does not disappoint. Not only is it a clever and imaginative story, it is wonderfully read by an amazing sensuous voice with passion, humour and enjoyment. Thank you so much.

Share this

Similar Stories

Adventures of Daddy's Girl 01 Lolly has a DDlg adventure with Daddy!in BDSM
Island Vacation - Ch. 01 Jen gets brave with a sexy vacation wardrobe.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Little White Lies Ch. 01 Dexter gets a date with his dream girl.in Erotic Couplings
My Wife the Elegant Slut A beautiful wife begins pushing erotic boundaries.in Loving Wives
Walking Home Husband and Wife walk home naked from a party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories