The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,570 Followers

She got all excited and thanked me. Oli thank you darling, that makes me feel so much better that you are showing at least some trust in me. Remember Richard is your friend as well as mine and he has promised you he will not try to do anything you wouldn't approve of.

Sex was back on the table and for the next few nights Vee was insatiable and she kept going back to her favourite subject, having sex with others. The more vocal she became the more I brought up Margery's name and how much I would like to get her into bed. It pissed her off but it was my only defence.

She had started this habit of calling me her cuckold more regularly during sex and it was driving me crazy.

In the end I asked her to stop. Please Vee stop using that vile name. It disgusts and angers me.

She looked hurt what do you mean darling she cooed, what word?

Cuckold, you know exactly which word. Vee if you use that word one more time I am going to get very angry.

She kissed me on the cheek, come on love it's just a bit of fun.

Yeah well it might be fun for you but it is totally humiliating for me. Use it one more time and I am going to fly off the handle. Vee I have told you before that shit doesn't interest me. The bloody thought of it revolts me.

I didn't mean to cause you any harm Oli, I thought you liked it because every time we are making love you seem to get a little more excited when I use it. Oli I know it really gets me going!!!

Vee I am asking you not to use it OK. I don't mind some of the pillow talk but all this stuff about you having sex with other men is wearing a bit thin for me.

She looked at me with this strange confused look on her face, but darling you seem so into it when we talk about it.

No Vee that's not right, I don't like it. What happens is you get into it and I just respond to your excitement.

For the next few days Vee put away all the pillow talk and we slipped back into a comfortable normal sex life. God it was so nice not to have the diatribe that Vee had been using.

Vee was really excited about the upcoming show and talked nonstop about it. I was nervous and as the days passed I had a brainwave; I would get my mum to go along with them using my ticket.

The day before I was to leave, I rang my parents and asked mum if she would like to go and see the show with Vee. I told her about my trip and that Vee had tickets and I needed someone to use my ticket.

She was over the moon and excited, she loves spending time with Vee anyway, the fact that it included a show at the theatre was a bonus.

I also asked if she wanted to stay overnight to save travelling home late.

Again she was happy, and thanked me for thinking of her.

On the morning of my trip I told Vee that mum would be coming round tonight and would be using my ticket. The look on Vee's face was a delight. She just about had a fit. She cried oh no Oli please tell me you bloody well didn't do that!!!

Vee what's the problem? There were three tickets and you know how much mum loves this stuff. She is really looking forward to it. Dad is bringing her around about five.

Oh god Oli, why did you do that? You know what she is like she will talk all night; she is going to spoil the whole thing!!!

I smiled well make sure you look after her; she is really looking forward to it. I suggested she spend the night as well to save dad coming to get her late at night!!!

Oli do you distrust me that much??

Vee I was just trying to do the right thing. Richard seemed so upset that all the tickets wouldn't get used so I thought he would like the ticket to go to someone who would enjoy the show!!!!

She was angrily shaking her head Oli you are a bastard, I told you there was nothing in this. We were doing nothing wrong.

If that's the case Vee that's the problem?

Oli I feel like a bloody idiot, your mum is going to chaperone us. "All because you don't trust me"

Vee I trust you I just don't trust Richard. You and I both know he would try to convince you to sleep with him.

Oh bugger you Oli; I brought a new dress I was going to wear tonight!!!

Well what's stopping you from wearing it Vee?

Well let's just say it's not the sort of dress I would wear in front of your mother Oli!!!

Why not Vee? Why not?

Well it's a bit too sexy that's why Oli.

What the hell Vee, you assured me there was nothing going on tonight!!

Oli I still want to look good!!! I was looking forward to dressing up and looking sexy!!! I wanted to tease you a little by sending you a photo of me in it. I knew it would get your blood pumping.

I smiled well I guess you will have to wear it for me when I get home then won't you. I kissed her and headed for my plane.

I turned and watched her as I walked away. She looked completely pissed off.

Later that night as I was climbing into bed Vee called. Hi Vee how was the show?

She was grumpy but trying to keep her voice quiet, well how do you think it went. Richard was angry that we were being chaperoned and it spoilt the whole night. You know what your mum is like. She wouldn't stop talking the whole night. Oli you spoilt what could have been a wonderful night.

Oh well never mind love, what did mum say? Did she enjoy it?

Yes Oli she enjoyed it. I am so angry with you at the moment. She started crying, why did you do that Oli? It was so embarrassing knowing that you sent your mother to chaperone us. Bloody hell Oli I can't believe you had so little trust in me.

The next evening Vee met me at the airport, and she still didn't look to happy. She did kiss me and on the drive home she asked about the trip and the hotel and the usual stuff.

When we got home I gave the kids their presents and I gave Vee the little diamond broach I had brought her.

She grinned trying to buy your way back into my good books are you Oli??

I looked at her and put on my best hurt look, why would I have to do that Vee? I haven't done anything wrong. I did something nice for my mum and I thought you would have been happy to share your night out with her. If you were telling me the truth about there being nothing going on then what was wrong with that!!!!!

She shook her head and went about getting dinner ready.

That night in bed Vee was super passionate and as we made love she started the pillow talk and as we were getting into it she said come on my little cuckold do it fuck me harder, come on cucky.

This time she had miscalculated her name calling. I pushed her hard and she fell down beside me as I sat upright.

Ouch she cried out, shit what was that about Oli. "Bloody hell Oli that bloody hurt"

Yeah well it didn't hurt as much as you calling me that name again. I told you never to use that name again.

I jumped out of bed and picked up my clothes and headed for the door.

Oli where are you going?

I'm sleeping in the spare room tonight Vee. I told you I didn't like that name.

The next morning I got up early and was getting ready for work when Vee came up behind me and slipped her arms around my waist, I'm sorry Oli, I forgot you didn't like it. It was just some fun Oli. I am just trying to spice things up. You have been enjoying it haven't you???

Vee I am enjoying our love life, it has been extraordinary but I am getting sick of this cuckold thing. The word is demeaning and I don't like it. I would also like to cut back on the talking incessantly about you having sex with other men. There are plenty of things we could talk about that can help spice things up without focusing just on that.

I suppose you want to talk about threesomes with Margery she scowled!!!

Yes Ok let's talk about that I smiled, I know you like it I replied.

Bloody hell Oli I hate the idea of you having sex with someone else!!!!

Bingo Vee, I feel the same way about you.

Oli I know it doesn't make sense and it's totally selfish on my behalf, but I hate the idea of you having sex with anyone else. I know it's not fair that I get excited talking about being with another man, but you really seemed to get excited about it, darling your penis doesn't lie!!!

Look Vee let's just forget all this shit. I don't like hearing about you having sex with other men, and you don't like the idea of me having sex with another woman. So let's just take things down a notch and just enjoy being with each other.

She smiled that teasing smile that is so hard to be angry at.

Richard was starting to have a bigger influence all the time. As we were in bed one night and we had started to get amorous my hand was gently caressing her pubic area Vee cooed darling what do you think about me getting a Brazilian wax??

Again I didn't know what that was exactly, I mean I have heard it talked about on some of the TV shows that Vee watches but I didn't really understand.

She giggled calling me naive honey it means to get my pubic hair removed by waxing.

What all of it I stuttered, you mean like bald?

She chuckled, yes darling as bald as the proverbial badger.

Why the hell would you do that Vee??

Well Richard informs me that all men like it; apparently it would make it so much nicer when you go down on me. No hair to get stuck in your teeth.

So what this is Richards's hare-brained bloody idea??

Well he suggested it. He thought you might like it, he said it would be a great present for you!!.

No Vee I don't think I would like it one little bit. Vee I love you just the way you are. You don't have to change anything. You are a beautiful sexy woman. Please don't listen to that idiot.

She huffed oh darling surely you would like it? It would be just like being with a young girl.

Vee I am not a bloody paedophile I love you just the way you are. You are beautiful and sexy already.

She kissed me, wow you are so wonderful Oli. You always make me feel so good about myself, but really be honest with me, you would like it wouldn't you? She had that teasing confident look on her face. Oli not even if it was just to experience it??

No Vee I wouldn't I just told you didn't I? Vee I am not interested and I am not a paedophile. Richard might like sleeping with little girls but I like my woman to be real. Please I am pleading with stop listening to that bloody idiot Richard.

We made love late into the evening, it was sexy and sensuous. Vee had become so adventurous and open.

She sucked me back to an enormous erection after the first time, which was a first; she had never done anything like that before. God I was stunned at her ferocity.

The next day Vee never showed up for our lunch date. When I rang her she complained that she had got tied up and I should go ahead without her.

That night Vee was super aroused and sexy, from the moment I got home she was all over me. She wouldn't let me rest; she was constantly kissing me and caressing me. The boys jokingly cried out oooh get a room mum. As I was helping our son with his homework she walked up behind me saying she was having a shower and going to bed early. She warned me not to be late as she had a surprise for me.

By the time I got to bed Vee was already tucked up in bed. The moment I slid in under the covers she was on me like a ravenous beast. Without ant preliminaries she dived down engulfing my manhood deep into her mouth. After a few minutes of her beautiful sexy mouth sliding up and down my willy I was as hard as the proverbial rock. I pulled her head up so we could kiss and the look on her face was pure lust. We started to make love properly and my hand slid down her stomach and rested on her pubic mound, but it was different it immediately felt weird. I looked up at her and she smiled, well lover what do you think? Her smile was teasing and her tone oozed sex.

I pulled back sharply; bugger you Vee I pleaded with you not to do this. Why the hell would you do this??

She looked hurt, Oli darling I wanted to do something special for you.

Bullshit Vee this wasn't for me, I begged you not to do it. I told you I didn't want it. You did this for that arsehole Richard.

She smiled baby please I did it for you, come on make love to me.

I pushed her away, no thanks Vee, you have spoiled my night. Every time you choose to take his side over mine it hurts a little more Vee.

She looked sadly at me, Oli please baby let's just make love, you will see. Richard assured me that all men really like it.

No Vee all men don't. I bloody hate the idea.

I rolled away from her, goodnight Vee.

Oli please baby, don't do this, I wanted this to be special.

Vee if you wanted to make it special all you had to do is turn up. You are beautiful and sexy. You are a bloody gorgeous sexy woman you don't need this sort of shit.

She snuggled up behind me, her hand draping over me as she tried to stroke me.

I pushed her hand away, leave it alone Vee, I said goodnight.

But Oli darling I am sure once we make love you will love it, at least try. You said you wanted to try new things love.

Vee I do want us to try new things, but they have to be things we choose together, not something that fucking arsehole suggests. Honestly Vee he mentions something to you and suddenly it's the fucking gospel. Vee I pleaded with you not to do this. No you have ruined my night. Maybe we can make love once it has grown back.

She cried herself to sleep that night and I lay listening to her. Fuck that bloody arsehole. Why did he have so much influence over her?

It took several nights of Vee cajoling and teasing me before we made love again.

As we recovered lying with her head on my shoulder, she purred well honey what did you think? Did you like my surprise??

Well Vee I mumbled it was different, to be honest it felt weird, it was like being with a pubescent girl. It feels like I am a paedophile I hate it. I want you to grow it back. Honestly I don't like it.

She burst into tears and rolled away from me. That was mean Oli; I only did it for you.

Bullshit Vee I never asked for it in fact I pleaded with you not to do it. Vee, you asked me and I said in didn't want you to do it. You did this to satisfy that blowhard Richard.

Has he already seen it or felt it?

She got upset and cried louder. No Oli of course not, I did this for you. Richard told me that all men like it, most men actually prefer it and I think you do like it, the only reason you are against it is because Richard suggested it.

Well he is wrong isn't he Vee. Please stop listening to him, he is an idiot.

She cried herself to sleep right over on the extremities of her side of the bed. When I tried to cuddle or caress her she got mad. Don't touch me Oli I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

The next day as we were sitting down for our lunch date Richard turned up for the first time in a little while. He gave me a knowing smile; he kissed Vee and nodded to me. Well did you two have fun? Oliver old bean did you enjoy Victoria's little surprise?

Vee started crying and Richard raced around to hold her in his arms. Victoria darling what is wrong?

She spat out Oli hated it. He said it was like being with a teenage girl!!! He hated it.

Richard smiled at me, Oliver old man, that's the whole point. Now Victoria feels young and sexy. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that.

Richard, this is actually none of your bloody business. I have asked you to stay out of my personal life and I mean it. Vee is a beautiful sexy woman and she doesn't need to do stupid shit like that. She is perfect in her natural form. She isn't a teenager. I prefer my wife to be natural. You might enjoy sleeping with little girls, you might enjoy feeling like a paedophile but I don't. Stay the hell out of my business Richard or we are going to have a serious problem.

He held Vee in his arms until she had calmed down.

Richard looked at me, don't worry Oliver you will grow to love it.

I was angry. Actually no I won't Richard because I have asked Vicky to grow it back, and I expect her to do just that.

The rest of the lunch went quietly with not much said.

That night at home Vee avoided me for as much as possible, she was in bed when I got there and she stayed on her side of the bed which was fine with me, I was just as angry at her.

For the next few days that was the way things went. Thankfully Richard was giving me a wide berth.

Eventually Vee started to come around and we got back to making love and enjoying each other's company.

Vee asked me about my next trip, I explained that it would be Thursday this week. I got a thought, Vee why don't you come with me? I could take the Friday off as well and we could turn it into a long weekend??

She smiled wow that sounds so cool, but I don't think I will be able to get away darling!!

I rang her boss and asked if he would give her the days off. He agreed saying she had been working too hard lately anyway and deserved a break. I asked him to not say anything to her as it was a surprise.

I rang mum and asked her if she could baby sit for the weekend. She agreed.

So I packed what I thought would be the right clothes for Vee.

On the night before I was due to fly out and we were in bed making love, we were just in the foreplay stage and I was kissing her and caressing her wonderful bosoms, tweaking and kissing her nipples.

She purred Oli would you mind if Richard and I went out tomorrow night? He asked if I would go with him for dinner.

I mumbled as I licked her nipples I will ask mum and see if she is available.

She slapped me playfully, Oli we don't need your mum to chaperone us again. Last time was bad enough!!!

What are you going to wear I murmured.

She giggled well I could wear my new dress that I couldn't wear to the show last week!!

I thought you said it was too sexy for mum??

Oli she growled your mum isn't going to be there!!!

Vee if it's too sexy for my mum, then surely it's too sexy to go to dinner with someone who is just a friend??

Oli Richard is more than just a friend. I like to think of him more as a confidante. He helps me and has been guiding me.

Yes badly though I am afraid Vee. The advice he has been giving you is poor, for instance the waxing thing. Why you listened to him I will never know, thankfully it is growing back isn't it?

She moaned yes Oli its growing back, but I was hoping to show it off before it grew back!!!

Show it to who I growled playfully?

Well my lovers of course silly she purred as my fingers were caressing her opening.

Who would that be Vee??

Well it could be Richard if you agreed? Tomorrow night we could make it a real date!!!! She kissed me passionately her tongue marauding around my mouth, battling with my tongue.

As we pulled apart, no Vee I have told you already that I don't want you seeing him.

She pouted oh Oli; really I was looking forward to making you my cuckold for real!!!!!!

I grabbed her hands and pulled her close, Vee I told you before to stop calling me that.

I threw her down hard on the bed and dispensed with the foreplay and drove my erection in to her right up to the hilt. As she tried to speak I slammed my lips down onto hers and kissed her driving my tongue deep into her mouth.

It was brutal and animalistic, but to my surprise Vee loved it, she bucked and kicked as I took her.

We were lying back reclining with our bodies tightly entwined. Well Oli what do you think, can I go out with Richard??

No Vee you can't. Please don't ask me again.

She frowned, Oli why can't you just let us be friends?

I don't want you to go with him because you won't be happy with just being friends. He will not accept it, that much I know. I am sorry Vee but I would prefer you not to go anywhere with him.

I could feel her body tense up as we spoke. Oli I do love you darling. Please never ever doubt that. I know I have been going on about dating Richard but Oli that's just for us to share, it would just be sex and when I get home we could share it and it would become part of our story, so when we are talking during lovemaking it would be real memories not made up fantasy. Oli we could both love enjoy it.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,570 Followers
1...45678...53