The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,570 Followers

As we were joking the doorbell rang, Vee rushed around to open it and welcome Richard in. He gave Vee a big bunch of flowers and then as he walked into the house he shook my hand in what he was attempting to be another bone crusher, but I was expecting it and met him with a crushing grip of my own, in fact he looked very uncomfortable with my crushing grip.

He passed me a bottle of wine; I looked down at the bottle I waved him away. Take it home Richard we have wine.

He smiled Oli this is a very expensive bottle, it will be wonderful.

I took it from his hand and put it down by the door, you can take it when you leave Richard.

Vee introduced him to the children and they made themselves comfortable in the lounge.

All through dinner Richard kept Vee entertained with a constant stream of comments about her beauty and charm. Vee was beaming; the children were giving them both weird looks, before I interrupted trying to deflect the comments with my own questions about her work, and his job.

He of course directed it straight back to me and my job search.

Vee giggled her way through an explanation of my desire to become a kept man.

He looked at me strangely. Oliver dear chap if you are struggling to find work I could possibly offer you something with us??

I laughed what and have you for my boss? Not bloody likely Dick.

He looked at me with a deep scowl on his face, Oliver my name is Richard, I was just trying to help seeing as you were struggling to find employment.

No thanks Richard, there must be a road sweeping job somewhere, or perhaps a job cleaning sewers, that would be far preferable to working for you.

Vee gave me an evil cold stare.

Once the children had gone off to bed we adjourned to the lounge for a drink.

We sat in quiet for what seemed an eternity before Richard started. Oliver I want to talk to you about Victoria and me dating. This whole thing has dragged on long enough and frankly it's becoming a little tedious. I was hoping that by now you would have had plenty of time to consider the possibilities and you would have changed your mind.

No Richard I have not changed my mind. I found out from Vee that you have been dating already and I am afraid if anything it has hardened my resolve.

He leaned towards me, Oliver I am sorry for that, the other day was not Victoria's fault. I accept full responsibility for that. I have been forcing the issue because I can see how much she wants to proceed.

Regardless Richard Vee is my wife and she is off limits to you. If you cannot accept my boundaries then I am afraid I will put a stop to you seeing her altogether.

Vee was totally silent throughout the conversation. There were subtle looks and anxious glances but she said not one single word.

Oliver please can you help me out here old chap, what can we do to change your mind? I know the first time can be daunting, I went through a similar thing the first time my wife dated someone. I became insanely jealous, I went into a rage but then when she got home and climbed into bed with me all was forgotten. I promise you it will be the same for you.

Victoria and I would date but the moment she returned to you it would be as it always is, except she would have a sexy story to tell you. Victoria will be able to tell you all of the juicy details and you can share them together. I promise it would be magical. It strengthened my marriage and today we are stronger than ever.

Richard I would prefer not to talk about this. We are not interested in your proposition.

Richard looked at Vee, Victoria can you help me here? Please tell Oliver the truth that you want this as much as I do.

Vee picked up my hand and held me tight, Oli Richard isn't entirely wrong. I have told you that I am interested in this, but Richard I will only do it if Oli is in synch with us and he is not are you Oli?

No Vee I am far from that place.

Oliver old chap Victoria and I want to do this. I am struggling all the time to remain under control. Right at this moment I have an uncontrollable urge to pull her into my arms and kiss her. What would you do if I did that?

Richard you are not the only one trying to control their emotions. Right now I am endeavouring to stop myself from trying to beat you to within an inch of your life. You are bigger and probably stronger than me but it would not stop me from trying.

Oliver what if when I stand up and leave I ask Victoria to come with me and she does how will you stop her?

Richard you already know the answer to that, I told you last time. Vee is a grown woman I do not own her, she makes her own decisions. All I can do is ask her not to go with you and make sure that she understands that I do not want her to leave with you. If she chose to ignore my pleas and went with you anyway our life together would be over. She would have no home to return to. The doors would be locked and she would not be welcome here ever again. She is free to make up her own mind and make her own decision, but she also needs to know the stakes and consequences.

Don't you see Oliver my friend that you are only keeping her here against her will? She wants to experience what I have to offer. Victoria will eventually lose respect for you because you are forcing her to stay.

Vee finally jumped in, Richard please stop this rubbish. Oli is not forcing me to do anything. I have told him and I have told you I am interested in your offer but it has to be a mutual agreement or it's not happening. She looked straight at me, I'm sorry Oli I should never have agreed to let Richard come over tonight, I thought perhaps a joint get together and discussion might clear the air and make you more comfortable with the idea. I wasn't expecting this. Richard you had better leave right now.

Richard stood up, I just want to say thank you for this evening it is always a pleasure to spend time with you Victoria, and Oliver I am sorry we have been unable to come to an agreeable understanding. I do hope that in the future we are able to do so.

I trust my wife Richard, I believe she is intelligent enough to recognise when she is being fed a line of codswallop. As they got to the door I called out don't forget your bottle of very expensive wine Dick old chap toodle doo old bean and all that!!!!

The moment Richard was out the door Vee jumped into my arms, I am so sorry Oli, I didn't know he was going to say all of those horrible things. Darling I love you; I promise you I will not see Richard again.

Vee I love you so much, I could never agree to this, it's beyond comprehension.

She smiled I know my love I can see how much you are hurting.

Thank you Vee I appreciate that. I cannot believe what an absolute unconscionable bastard he is.

Oli I am sorry, but he is not like that normally, I have never seen him act so disrespectfully to anyone.

I was still angry when we went to bed and although she tried initiate sex I complained that I wasn't in the mood. Richard had spoiled my evening. She was very upset and she snuggled up behind me. Oli I am sorry for the way this has worked out.

Stop it Vee, please just stop it. You are only sorry because you missed out. You already told me you wanted to sleep with him.

No Oli she cried, you are wrong, yes I wanted to sleep with him but that was only if we could both get some enjoyment from it. I am angry at the way he treated you. He had no right to say those things.

Bloody hell Vee how the hell did you think I would get pleasure from another man having sex with you. For gods sake love its nothing but disgusting.

As we lay together I could feel her tears soaking into my shoulder.

Every day I went down and watched Vee take her lunch break, every day she ate by herself or with one of the other women from the office. I did see Richard come and go on several days, but he was always on his own.

The next week was the start of my new job, so on Saturday night I told Vee about the job at first she was very angry about me for not telling her, but then as I talked about it and explained the increased salary she was very excited and happy. We decided to go out and celebrate.

We had a fantastic night first going to a lovely little restaurant and then onto a little dance club. When we got home Vee was on fire dragging me up the stairs where she made wild passionate love to me. Recently Vee had been going out of her way to please me and make up for the Richard incident.

My new job turned out to be a revelation; it raised my spirits and gave me a new lease on life. I was feeling really good.

One of the other good things about my new job was the office was not far from Vee's offices.

Things couldn't have been better. Of course it was too good to last, things changed when Vee came home one evening a few weeks later. She kissed me as I walked in but I could see she looked uneasy and uncomfortable. Nothing was said until after the children were in bed.

As we sat and had a glass of wine watching the evening news Vee sat closely to me, but I had sensed all evening that something was on her mind.

As we sat and chatted she dragged out a box from beside her on the sofa and passed it to me. As I opened it I realised it was a jewellery box and contained inside was a very expensive diamond necklace.

Wow Vee this is stunning, where did you get this?

She smiled nervously, her eyes giving away her unease. Oli please don't be angry but it was Richard who gave it to me.

I dropped it like it was suddenly very hot. I see, well that was very generous of him I muttered sarcastically.

Please Oli don't be like that, it was a lovely gesture. He just wanted to make amends for insulting you. We went out to lunch today and he gave me the necklace. Oli it is beautiful and I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I kept it.

Vee I have said it before and I will say it again now. You are a grown woman you are capable of making your own decisions. If you want to keep it, then keep it end of story. I am more concerned that you went out with him after assuring me that you would stop seeing him.

Oli it's not that easy, I still see Richard at work most days and, recently he has been talking to me again and he has apologised day after day. He knows he made a terrible mistake and he wanted an opportunity to make it up to me.

So now he has apologised and you have accepted I assume you will not be meeting him again away from work?

Oli I am sorry, but I do like Richard, we have been friends for a long time. He feels terrible for the pain he caused us and he has done nothing but apologise. I decided that you wouldn't mind if we went back to being able to meet occasionally for lunch?? I know you Oli you have never held a grudge against another person for as long as I have known you.

I don't hold a grudge Vee, but I have never had another man pursuing and stalking my wife. I am sorry if I seem untrusting Vee, but you admitted to me you wanted to sleep with him, and since that date I have been harassed and badgered by him to allow him to sleep with you.

She kissed me and embraced me honey I am so sorry it went that way. If I had known how it would go then I wouldn't have even considered it.

So how did your date go Vee?

Oli it wasn't a date, it was just lunch.

Where did you go Vee?

Well we went to the pub, Oli its nothing special just a pub.

Did you kiss him when you left?

Her head dropped and she looked at her feet as she shuffled from foot to foot. Yes Oli I kissed him, I was just saying thank you for the necklace.

What sort of kiss Vee?

Oli it was just a peck on the lips, nothing more.

I tried not to let my anger get the better of me, Vee I will leave you to make your own decision about meeting Richard. But I want you to understand I am very unhappy about it.

Things were tense, I could see Vee wanted to talk and that night in bed she tried to initiate sex, however I was not so keen. She tried instead to talk about Richard, however I shut her down and rolled over and went to sleep.

For the next few days I made sure that I met Vee every day as she left her office for lunch. Twice I intercepted her and Richard. The first time as they were leaving the office I met Vee and when she saw me walk up she looked uncomfortable as she was with Richard. I reached towards her and pulled her into an embrace and kissed her as I suggested we go for lunch. She looked towards Richard who stuck out his hand to shake mine but I ignored him as if he wasn't there and picked up Vee's hand leading her away to go for lunch.

Throughout lunch Vee lectured me on being rude.

Oli I know you are unhappy about Richard but please don't act like a child. You are much better than that. Please at least be polite Richard was only trying to say hello.

I changed the subject and eventually we shared a nice lunch.

The next day was a repeat, again I intercepted them leaving, this time I accepted Richards hand and greeted him with a hello.

He slipped straight into a lengthy apology for acting badly at our last meeting.

I accepted his apology but led Vee away for our lunch. She thanked me for being polite and reasonable; she did annoy me by suggesting that we could have asked him to join us.

Over the next few days Vee was particularly affectionate and loving. Our lovemaking was unbelievably passionate it was amazing.

The next week I continued my plan of spending every lunchtime together with her.

Vee didn't seem so enamoured with the idea. Oli why are you meeting me every day for lunch? Are you scared I will meet Richard? Don't you trust me anymore??

Vee I trust you implicitly I just thought it was a great opportunity for us to reconnect. You spoke with great pleasure about your lunches with Richard. I thought if you enjoyed lunch dates so much then I would like to share some of that.

The wind was taken out of Vee's sails, she smiled at me, well Oli would you mind if Richard joined us??

Why Vee? Why would you want that supercilious overbearing ogre to spend time with us?

Oh Oli he isn't like that, he just tries so hard when you are present that he gets all domineering. I think he just tries too hard to impress you.

So why put us through it Vee??

Oli I just thought that if we did spend time together you two might actually become friends.

So that's what happened, the very next day Richard walked out with Vee. As we walked along the road I turned into the café, Richard suggested perhaps we should go to the pub, it's more private!!!

Vee was nodding her head in agreement.

No I think this is perfect for us, why would we need privacy.

As we sat and ate our lunch Richard started out apologising again, but I deflected him forget it Richard, then I asked Vee how her day was going and we talked about different things.

Richard mentioned that the ballet was playing on Friday night and he wanted to go.

Vee got all excited wow that sounds fabulous I have always wanted to go!!

Richard snuck in then perhaps we could all go together??

I shook my head sorry Richard but I think if we were to go we would prefer to go on our own!!

They both looked a little put out. Vee asked why can't we go Oli, I would love to go to things like that??

I nodded my agreement, there's nothing to stop us going Vee. I just don't think we need a chaperone.

The conversation came to a grinding end. Vee asked about my day and we talked about plans for the weekend.

As we left I walked back to the office with Vee and I made a big point of drawing her in for a passionate kiss, which she returned albeit hesitantly at first, it was like she was embarrassed to kiss me in front of Richard.

Richard watched on jealously.

As soon as I got back to the office I jumped online and found tickets to the Ballet, I got the best tickets I could. It was exorbitant but at this stage I didn't care.

That night Vee talked endlessly about the ballet and how those are the sort of things we could do, it might break our rut and get us to break free. I didn't mention that I already had tickets.

The next day at lunch Richard turned up after Vee and I had already sat down. He walked up and leaned over shaking my hand and pecking Vee on the lips.

As he sat down he placed three tickets on the table. He smiled at us both, guys I have secured tickets to the ballet for us all!!!

Vee's face lit up in a big smile wow thanks Richard she cooed, she looked at me as she stated gleefully oh that sounds fabulous doesn't it Oli? As she looked at me she had this pleading look in her eyes!!!!!

I pushed the tickets away, sorry Richard you should have said something. I have already purchased tickets for Vee and I. You will need to find someone else to share yours with.

He looked as if he had been slapped in the face, Oli old chap; these tickets are the very best tickets available and are very expensive. It's a private box old chap!!!!

I pulled out the tickets I had brought. Richard we have our own tickets thanks all the same, you better ring around your friends to find a companion. You did mention that you have no problem finding female companions!!!

Oli old man I brought these tickets for the three of us??

Vee interjected Oli perhaps you could sell the tickets you brought online? Then we could go with Richard??

Vee, you asked me if we could go, I brought tickets, why would we sell them??

Richard I think its best if you stop involving yourself uninvited into our life. If you had asked me whether I wanted you to buy us tickets we wouldn't be in this situation. I am sure you have plenty of people who you can go with? Why don't you go with your wife and one of her friends?

For the rest of the week Richard didn't come on our lunch dates, at first Vee seemed pissed off with me, but as the weekend rolled around and I took her shopping for a new outfit to wear and she got right into it.

On the night of the ballet Vee got all dressed up, we went to dinner and then on to the ballet. It was the first time we had ever been to anything like it before. She was totally overcome with emotion and was overjoyed she held my arm tightly on the edge of her seat throughout the whole performance. She really enjoyed it. Wow what a night, it was amazing as was the sex when we got home. Vee was on a mission to show me how much she loved me.

The next week Richard turned up at one of our lunch dates, we were busy eating when he turned up, midway through lunch he asked Vee whether we had ever been to the musical cats??

Vee looked at me and back at Richard, no Richard we have never been? He looked directly at me; well I would love to take you both!!!

Vee was nodding oh Oli can we go?? I loved the ballet last week, this would be awesome, can we go please??

I picked up her hand; I will get some tickets my love!!!

Richard interjected, no need old fellow, I will organise the tickets!!!

Sorry Richard you have misinterpreted me, I said I will get us some tickets. No need for you to buy ours.

Oli my friend I want to take you both, I want an opportunity to host you both, a chance to atone for my rudeness!!!

Vee was patting my arm, Oli let Richard get the tickets, you can see he is trying to compensate for his mistake.

I was getting very annoyed with Vee taking Richards side. No Vee I said I will get the tickets. We don't need a chaperone.

Richard interrupted me, Oli I am not going to get in your way old friend I just thought it would be a good chance to socialise.

OK Richard I will make you a deal. When Vee and I socialise with our friends we go as couples. You invite your wife and we can go as a foursome.

Richard backed of sitting back in his chair. Oli I was hoping that we could sort of cement our relationship and you would see that I am not trying to spoil your wonderful marriage. I wanted you and I to become comfortable enough with each other so that you would allow Victoria and me to date.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,570 Followers