All Comments on 'The Daughter Seducer Ch. 02'

by LL72

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is hot. Please write another chapter of how deeply in love they are. Mom and daughter seem so delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a beautiful story of true love. There is nothing purer than a woman discovering her desire for a parent and having it fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! I hope you continue with this. Thanks for posting

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

This was, by far, the most erotic lesbian story I've ever read. Part 1, with the build up, was amazing and part 2, where they are now girlfriends, I found to be tantalizing. I do hope there is a part 3. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope theres a 3rd part and they become a true couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Defenitely needs a part 3. Very hot story. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very hot from the start, I loved the build up, please keep this going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love to see the the mom and daughter realise theyve soul mates.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Amazingly hot story - please keep further chapters coming!

Patsy_PPatsy_Pover 1 year ago

Wow, so hot. Please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously hot. These two are incredible.

IntoblackIntoblackover 1 year ago

More please. . .

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65over 1 year ago

I have to agree with everyone else. The story is great and we all want the story to continue. I am definitely looking forward to the journey if you would be so kind as to take us on it. Thank you for what you've done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cant wait for part 3. So hot and sexy this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, nice slow seduction process with Ashley gradually going along with her Mom. Great sex description and like the other contributors, can't wait for further chapters depicting their love affair. Who knows, maybe with the older daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing. Sooo hot. My pussy is dripping wet. I came twice and squirted all over my bed. I wish I could try this with my Mom.

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81over 1 year ago

Another fun pack chapter, can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, it's not good when the first thing the manipulative mother says to the seduced daughter about the seduction is a lie.

"It wasn't your fault, it wasn't mine either."

Not Mom's fault? Not a few paragraphs earlier...

"The Milf grinned to herself, she had been sure that last night hadn't been a dream, but the fulfilment of a lot of planning and effort, however it was still nice to wake and confirm it. Still, whilst she had begun yesterday's evening with a certain confidence she was going to end up fucking her daughter, she was pretty sure her daughter hadn't."

The Mom is an untrustworthy manipulative witch, and is lying to the daughter she actively seduced.

Sexy as hell, though I wonder if the daughter will wake up, metaphorically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLL72@LL72
I write stories about fantastic sex, that's fantastic in all senses of the word: Great - I write about mind blowing orgasms and people having the best sex they ever had, with all the women wet and the guys hard, no-one gets cramp or has a headache or can't perform. Not credibl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES