All Comments on 'The Daughter Seducer Ch. 03'

by LL72

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Another fabulous instalment. Superb mother/daughter lesbian sex. I’m intrigued to find out how the “girlfriend” arrangement is going to work out, outside of their 1-on-1 relationship? Will they tell Hazel, will Hazel freak out or want to join in? Will they behave as a normal loving couple in the presence of other that they don’t know? How will they behave whilst around people they do know?

Maybe Ch4 will start to answer some of these questions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another hot installment. Cant wait for the next chapter, this series is something special.

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81over 1 year ago

Please "LL72" can I have some more!!!

kitties2kitties2over 1 year ago

Please update again soon!

And feel free to let the older daughter not only find out (maybe she comes home early, sees them fucking and it turns her on) but join in on the incest. Mom can take care of both her girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. Love to know more about their life.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love everything about melanie.

Baqfid12Baqfid1211 months ago

Loved the butt plug scene!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Other than typos and wrong name references...ash rather than mel, very erotic and fun to read. Lovely fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLL72@LL72
I write stories about fantastic sex, that's fantastic in all senses of the word: Great - I write about mind blowing orgasms and people having the best sex they ever had, with all the women wet and the guys hard, no-one gets cramp or has a headache or can't perform. Not credibl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES