All Comments on 'The Daughter Seducer Ch. 06'

by LL72

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ArkingArking11 months ago

I really enjoyed how you worked this together, the sex scenes were very real. Life like actually.

Going to read more of your works.

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A more accurate title for this series is selfish mother - i rape my daughters.

funguy2619funguy261911 months ago

This keeps getting better and better. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is one sexy family. Great story and cant wait for more. Mom is really taking care of her daughters.

nosliwecnosliwec11 months ago

Chapter 1 was excellent. The seduction was some of the best I read. Chapter 2 was good, but wasn't as good as the first. I wish Chapter 3 had more seduction of Hazel to get her in bed. Chapter 4 was similar to Chapter 2 but with Hazel instead of Ashley. Now I just hope Chapter 5 comes quickly to finally let Melanie have both daughters at the same time.

SuntrippSuntripp11 months ago

This is a great series, but please continue ”grandma and i” with a threesome with the mom :-)

Wiz1002Wiz100211 months ago

Hopefully the “better idea” is that the mother and both daughters have an afternoon of sapphic delights together, with all three fucking each other at the same time.

Very sexy story, even if a little far-fetched for the daughters to be so easily seduced and accepting of fucking their mother so readily

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Grandma and i is hot. Love this series just as much. I bet the father would be pissed if he realised he missed out on such an awesome and sexy family. Hazel made a smart choice. Melanie loves her daughters and makes sure they get everything they need.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Waiting for part 7, where Melanie and Ashley flirt and complain how their girlfriends can't come over with some veiled references to surprise and all three getting drunk and watching porn together. Then, things get out of hand.

jk697jk69710 months ago

Please don't add another characters, let just three of them with add more intimate passion strap-on action, risky location and more position with detail, thx.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

I get why you did but you should have never brought the other daughter into the mix it's not going to work out very well in the long run the way you made it seem like in the other parts the mom was in love with her daughter Ashley then suddenly she felt she wanted to fuck her other daughter in hence the mom cheated on Ashley with her sister the fact she cheated and wasn't talked to about before hand is why it won't work out

LesMellie1082LesMellie10829 months ago

Next story mom should date both daughters and she fucks them botu

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another great chapter, the double end dildo action between Melanie and Hazel was probably the hottest scene in the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it, five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLL72@LL72
I write stories about fantastic sex, that's fantastic in all senses of the word: Great - I write about mind blowing orgasms and people having the best sex they ever had, with all the women wet and the guys hard, no-one gets cramp or has a headache or can't perform. Not credibl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES