The Daughter with no Closet

Story Info
A young lady discovers and introduces nudism to the family.
2.3k words
4.49
46.2k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel is a 19 year old girl, living with her father Scott, who is 44. She works as an upcoming waitress and freelances as an events coordinator while her father is firefighter. While meaning to eventually move out into her own place, Rachel gave up on her chance to go into college in favour getting a job, to earn and provide for their household together. Although stressful, Rachel has adapted and persevered, accepting that working has been a practical course in order to help her father pay the bills and hopefully generate disposable income.

Rachel and Scott have been a duo for over eleven years ever since her mother, Sandra, passed away. It's never easy to care for a child alone and while grieving, but Scott has been a model father in raising and providing for his only daughter. In turn, Rachel has always been a supportive, well behaved, loving and well intentioned girl who has had to work just as hard as Scott. As a result, Rachel thinks of herself as very mature and has always found it easy to be open and close with her father.

On one particular summer evening, after a long shift from work, Rachel found herself alone at home. Exhausted, both physically and emotionally, she hastily took off her clothes and marched for the shower. After a blissful fifteen minutes of cleansing and exfoliating in a hot waterfall, she finally awoken from her zombie like trance and back into life.

With newfound energy and chirpiness, Rachel returned to her room, proceeding to tidy her living space, playing music in the background, texted her friends and browsed the news online. "Sweetheart, I'm home" a voice not long after echoed. Rachel's heart skipped a beat, her eyes and mouth widen... she had just realised that even after the shower, she was still naked. Her head turned to see that the door to her room was shut, giving her reason to calm down before calmly replying a hello back to her father through the door.

After getting dress, now feeling recovered and safe after a potential embarrassing incident, Rachel pondered how this actually happened. A relaxing hot shower then moving onto normal home activities not realising she didn't get dressed? It seemed so bizarre but struck her curiosity. Over the next few days, Rachel began experimenting and repeating this incident. What she discovered was that while her body was warm and bare after a hot shower, it felt easier and simpler to instinctively stay naked. To Rachel, this was a new liberating and comforting feeling that she felt ready to explore but with the obvious complication... her father.

One thing was for certain: Rachel did not want to limit this new nudist lifestyle by only being naked in her room. This course of action would be time consuming, of dressing and undressing, would heavily restrict her and there was always the chance he would stumble in and find out by accident. She knew in her heart that she wanted the freedom to live in her home how she wished, which meant there was only one way to get what she wanted: to be upfront and tell her father the truth.

Saturday morning, with Scott resting on the sofa, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper, Rachel approached proclaiming she had something important to tell him... "Dad, I've decided I want to be a nudist."

"Oh? What brought this about?" Scott nonchalantly replied. His eyebrows raised, he steadily straightened his posture and slightly leaned in closer to listen intently. Rachel was surprised how calm he was, but then again, she herself was so nervous she felt like she could have a heart attack. She took her time to explain how and why she wanted to be nude at home. It seemed so natural for her to want to do it, but now it just felt crazy to have to openly reveal and justify it to her own father. She was afraid. Afraid he would be disgusted and say no, afraid he would disapprove and chastise her as if she were an insolent child.

To her surprise, Scott replied "It's ok, I think understand. It's your body and this is your home too, so do what you will, but I trust you will be responsible about it." Rachel smiled with a wide grin, letting out a chuckle of relief and said thank you. She immediately went back to her room to take the plunge. As she slowly stripped off her clothes, she felt inexplicably nervous as if she wasn't alone and was in front of a world stage. Perhaps she was just scared of how he would react to the sight of her naked body.

As Rachel made her way into the living, she was met by Scott, who glanced his eyes quickly up and down, head to toe. "How does it feel?" He asked, to which she replied "Wonderful. Thank you." They both stood in front of each other with their eyes locked on each other and with wide smiles.

Over time, Rachel's nudity became a regular part of their home lives together. Despite her initial feelings of shyness, she realised she didn't need to feel ashamed, embarrassed or self conscious. More importantly, Scott's attitude was very healthy and accepting. He didn't go out of his way to stare or comment on her body. For the most part, they didn't spend much time together; they would sit and watch TV, pass each other in the hallway and between rooms. But a part of Rachel wondered if he did go out of his way to look at her while she didn't notice; in particular, when they would sit at the dinner table together, Rachel was concerned that these moments were giving her father a direct and tempting view of her breasts.

As she pondered this alone in her room, one evening, Rachel stood in front of her full mirror, observing her body. Her hips, her curves, her soft and smooth skin and her breast size. She loved feeling the wind, the sunlight and warm air touch her bare skin; she loved how simple and natural she could be without her clothes. She began to recall how her breasts would flop about, a fact that meant she could barely move about too fast, let alone run or jog. In fact, when moving in general, she realised her whole body would jiggle. She further tested and observed as she bounced up and down on the spot, shaking her hips side-to-side, before finally seductively rubbing her breasts.

Her nipples hardened and pressed against the palm of her hands. It was a sudden new discovery for her, something she had hardly felt before... nudism had made her body confident and it brought on feelings of joy, delight and excitement. Over the next fews days, Rachel experimented with this further: touching, rubbing her body, admiring herself in the mirror and watching her body jiggle. She even began teaching herself how to twerk, perform exotic dances and strip teasing. This newfound self love and sexual exploration felt like a drug, going on to be more upbeat and expressive around her father.

Eventually, she went up to him, gave him a tight long hug, saying "thank you for letting me do this, thank you for being so understanding and supportive. Always." The following morning, Rachel met her father in the living room wearing a bathrobe, which was not his usual attire. "I can see that you've changed. It's amazing how happy this lifestyle has made you and I want to help however I can." With that said, Scott opened and dropped his robe, revealing his naked body.

Rachel's jaw dropped, she covered her mouth with hands to conceal her gasp of surprise, her knees gave way slightly as she leaned forward in awe. She then jumped and squealed with delight, yelling "congratulation!" The two burst out filling the room with joyous laughter before proceeding to sit down. Rachel expressed her complete surprise but happiness that Scott had chosen to be a nudist, to which he replied he was surprised for the both of them, further elaborating that it's a new sensation, but will hopefully adjust.

With their heart-to-heart conversation over, Rachel returned to her room with the image of her naked father burned into mind.

As much as being nude with her father was a joy to experience, it became as much as shocker and distraction. Even while doing normal things together around the house, she constantly wrestled with the urge to look and stare at his body. His muscular physique, sturdy legs, defined chest and thick arms. To her, it was as if he were a living Greek statue. His years and dedication as a firefighter tremendously kept him in shape and refined his body.

It seemed harmless to admit he looked good naked, after all, as nudists, there was no need to be ashamed or the need to avert her gaze. She thought to herself "perhaps I should compliment him, tell him he could be model... and has a cock like a sex toy." Did she really just think that to herself?

But this was more than just simple beauty and attraction, she knew deep down there was temptation, she wanted him sexually. Rachel was no stranger to sex as she had two boyfriends during her school year and she didn't think back on them fondly. In fact, she would realise in retrospect how sex with them felt clumsy, rushed and may have been a factor in why she had felt so sexually stunted until now. Scott not only had a desirable body, but he had always been courteous, respectful and she could always trust to not use their nudism as an excuse to behave inappropriately. In short, he was a gentleman and her dream man. But to be able to have sex with him?

As tempting as the idea, she knew it would be going too far, which frustrated and broke her heart, as it was an impossible dream. The best she could do was let go of this fixation and move on, to which in the follow days, she went on like everything was normal and began reading online blogs for sex and relationship advice. Surely, there was hope and a chance at happiness in the dating world when the time and place was right.

One afternoon, Rachel made her way into the living room, she stumbled upon something unexpected and new... her father napping on the sofa. But what drew her attention was the fact that he was erect. His slumped and limp body contrasted against the sight of his massive, thick endowment towering up as if reaching for the sky. She inhaled a deep breath of surprise as she trembled, almost intimidated by her father's manhood, but those feelings turned into yearning and delight. She was fascinated and drawn towards it, not just content to at simply looking and admiring with just her eyes at a distance.

Rachel moved in closer, knelt beside the sofa, next to his body and as quietly as she could. There was no going back, she had now crossed the line. Reaching her hand out, she wrapped her fingers around his manhood, gently clasping his firm muscle against her palm and fingers. It was love at first touch. His cock felt warm, firm and it began to twitch. Scott seemed to be in a deep, relaxing sleep and it was if it was only his cock was awake and responding to the attention.

Not wanting to disturb her father's sleep, Rachel slowly began to stroke his cock, gently sliding her hand up and down. Her attention drew to the tip, noticing that with each tug, she was gradually pulling down his foreskin. She finally exposed and could see his glans for the first time, leaning in closer and moving her head around to get a full view of the pinkish-red tipped head of his cock.

His cock still throbbing in her hand, Rachel moved her thumb, swiping it up and away from her finger. She stopped upon feeling that his foreskin was too dry and felt rough. Letting go for a moment, Rachel put her thumb in her mouth before grabbing his cock again, this time, sliding and rubbing her wet thumb on his sensitive foreskin.

She had never been more scared and excited in her life. Scared of how her father would react and what the consequences would be if he would suddenly wake up, but was enthralled with joys of having his cock in her hand, stroking it like a pet, all the while intoxicated with fantasies and ideas of what else she could do him... put it in her mouth or mount on top and sit on his cock.

And then it finally happened. Scott, still in deep sleep, let out a deep rumbling moan, followed by an eruption of cum. First with a shot in the air, landing on his stomach, then leaking and spewing down the shaft and onto Rachel's hand. Feeling his cock soften up, she calmly and delicately let go. She returned to her room, sitting near the door and eventually heard her father wake up saying "oh my god." Rachel bit her lower lip and smiled, gazing at the hot residue still on her hand and whispered to herself "yes daddy, I gave you a wet dream."

She then rubbed his cum on her left breast, with her other hand, began to tease her pussy. Feeling joy and pride in her father along with newfound excitement and optimism. One thing felt for certain... this was beginning of a new journey. It felt like a game. There had to be ways she could break down these boundaries so she could have all of him all to herself.