The Daughter with no Closet Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexual tension can make or break bonds.
3.2k words
4.6
10.5k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel woke up in her bed. Her head rose to the sunlight peaking through her curtain. Within seconds she could feel a thirst in her mouth, dehydration, a mild headache, fatigue and aches in her body. She was certainly hung over from the wine, but was smiling in light of her wonderful night that had just occurred with her father.

She steadily and sluggishly got out of bed, with the intent to go the kitchen, prepare plenty of coffee, water and food to shake off this hang over.

In the living room, she found Scott sitting on the sofa, dressed and head down in his phone. “Good morning” she called out with a glowing smile. Silence. Scott coldly didn’t reply or even move, prompting Rachel to continue her walk into the kitchen.

She gathered ingredients: eggs, bread, butter, yoghurt, cereal, honey… slam! The front door went crashing shut, startling Rachel, invoking a sudden feeling of confusion. Scott was gone without a word. What followed was a quiet and long morning by herself in the kitchen, as she ate and drank alone, slowly recuperating her energy and sense of balance. She ate, she drank, she watched the news.

Picking up her phone, she texted to Scott “is everything ok?” All that was left was to clear up the washing from last night’s dinner: forks, spoons, wine glasses, plates and throw away the empty bottles. As the day went on, Rachel couldn’t shake the feelings uncertainty and restlessness. No amount of comedy from a movie could make her laugh, no entertainment or activity could distract and hold her attention throughout the afternoon, desperate to enjoy her day.

For the evening, she had her dinner alone. She later went to the kitchen window where she watched the sunset as the dusking sky settled into night. Again, she could not shake the feelings of anxiety and apprehension that remained with her throughout the whole day. The next day, she headed for her shift at work. As she waited tables, took orders and carried plates, her mind was distant and was further exasperated by how long and lonely the day felt. A colleague, even her manager, noted to her that she seemed glum and was missing her usually perkiness and sunny attitude.

When confronted by her concerned colleagues, Rachel could do nothing but shrug and say that “everything’s fine.” She had no strength in her body or mind to make excuses or even realise herself why she felt so depressed.

Returning home, Rachel expected to be alone again. She tiredly stumble into the living, only to be startled by the presence of her father. He was standing clothed, arms crossed and scowling. She froze at the sight of him, felt tense and scared. Silence. Deep down, she knew all along why this silence and loneliness was building up over the last two days and it could only mean one thing… he was angry at her, and it was now time to face that fury.

“I’m disappointed in you, Rachel. I am shocked and appalled. You deliberately took advantage of me and you’ve crossed a line. How on earth could you let this happen? When you told me you wanted to be a nudist, I didn’t think for a second that you were capable of this. What you did was wrong, perverted and disgusting. Did you ever stop to think of the consequences? Think about it… Would you ever forgive me if this had happened the other way around? I can’t even look at you. We’re gonna have to rethink this arrangement and reassess my trust in you if you want to be living under this roof. If you want to be treated like an adult, then I expect you to conduct yourself with maturity and responsibility, and last night, you’ve shown me you cannot be trusted. Go. Get out.”

Rachel slowly walked to her room. Her legs were shaking as the shock of Scott’s words had nestled deep inside her. The closer she got to her bedroom, the stronger her emotions were beginning to take over. As she reached for the door handle, she covered her mouth as tears immediately rolled down her eyes. Inside, she shut the door behind her, let out her wails into her hand. She collapsed and slid down against the wall, sitting weakly on the floor, crying in silence.

She eventually stood up and walked towards her dresser. In the mirror, she could see her eyes were red, puffy and she could not lift her face into a smile. Her body felt greasy, was sweaty from the day’s work, her skin sticking to her uniform and she became conscious of her body odour. She had never felt so repulsive and so unattractive in her entire life. Filled with disgust and self loathing.

She opened her bedroom window to circulate some fresh air. Closing her eyes, shutting herself off to what she was seeing, Rachel shed off her clothes, picked up a towel and made her way through the quiet house to the bathroom. She let the shower run hot for several minutes, listening to the sound of running water and feeling the humidity filling up the bathroom. It was almost as if she could imagine she was in another place, somewhere far away, tropical and exotic. A place she could feel free, comfortable and with reason to smile. She stepped into the shower and felt the warm embrace of the water, instantly feeling all of her sweat rinse off and felt cleansed. After a blissful fifteen minutes of cleansing and exfoliating in a hot waterfall, she finally awoken from her zombie like trance and back into life. “Hmmm… déjà vu.”

Returning to her room, Rachel felt a sense calmness and healing. As her warm body began to dry, she traced her fingers on her chest, down her to stomach and placed her hands on her hips. She felt heavenly and like her normal self again. As her mind wandered to her father, she took a sharp intake of breath and her chest tightened. She had found not only her confidence, but also her strength. The strength to say her mind and stand her ground. It was time to confront Scott.

Without a stitch of clothing, she marched to the living room where Scott sat. As he noticed his defiant, naked daughter, Scott’s faced twitched into an expression of restrained anger and disgust. Rachel suddenly felt pangs of doubt and anxiety; thoughts telling her to walk away and to stop being so foolish. How could she stand up to her father? Like a knight with no armour, no sword or shield, facing off against a dragon, it seemed like a hopeless fight.

“Dad, I’m sorry if I hurt you. I never meant for things to get out of hand like this. But I am deeply sorry. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable because you’re too important to me. I love being nude and I am not giving this up. It has made me free, comfortable, happy and confident in myself in ways I never could’ve imagined. You have understood this about me from the beginning, and when we’re together, it makes it feel the more special.

“You said that I crossed a line, well guess what? I think we’re both mature enough to know that this line between nudity and sex is kinda blurry. It’s not like I wanted this from the start, it just kinda happened by itself. I may be your baby girl, but I am also a woman, just as much as you’re my father and a man. So I can’t help it if I’m attracted to you. Maybe that’s why this has happened, because I can’t hide or change how I feel. That's the truth. You can be angry, you can be disgusted, but I’m done apologising. I won’t let you force me to feel guilty and ashamed for how I feel and I’m standing by my choice. I love you.”

Scott’s eyes were wide the entire time and with an unmoving scowl. He slowly stood up and walked past her. Rachel stood still, petrified, as she could hear his slow and steady deep breathes. Unbeknownst to her, Scott looked over his shoulder, glancing at her naked back before leaving for his bedroom.

Rachel let out a sigh of relief, trembling and almost in disbelief over what had just happened. Was he still angry with her? She could not dwell on what the answer could be. For now, she had done her part. “No more guilt, no more apologies and no more tears” she thought to herself, shaking, struggling to stay strong and composed.

As the evening carried on, Rachel felt restless and couldn’t sleep. It was half nine in the evening and decided she might as well stay up for the long night. Creeping into the kitchen, she turned on the kettle, gathered a mug, some hot cocoa powder and small plate. She stood at the counter, gently placing cookies on her plate. It was time to treat herself, something to help her relax. But as the kettle reached the boil, the kitchen descended into silence, only for it to be broken… from behind, the sound of a man’s heavy and steady breath.

Rachel turned around, the sight of Scott’s bulking, bare biceps and chest immediately came into view. Her eyes then moved down, looking at his towering, sturdy legs and long flowing, thick cock.

As she looked back up to his stern face, she could see a slight smile crack in the left corner of his mouth. She trembled with shock and excitement, unable to muster a coherent word as her mouth let out a frail and shuddering squeal.

She was powerless. Scott quickly raised his hand, grabbing her by the throat. His fingers firmly gripped into her neck, causing her to yelp with fear and braced her hands against the counter behind her. But this by no means an attempt to suffocate her and she was breathing comfortably against his hand. Scott then placed his other hand on her hip and moved her away from the counter and pressed her against the wall.

Rachel felt helpless within his powerful hands. She was caught between feelings of fear and excitement. Against the wall, the stucco was cool to the touch along her back, her arms, her ass and back of her thighs. Scott used his thumb to lift up her chin.

Suddenly she felt a touch between her legs. His fingers were stroking her pussy lips, teasingly opening them and slowly entering his way inside of her. Each touch, each movement of his finger was overwhelming. The fact that she couldn’t see anything below her own chin felt like she was being controlled and played about by a powerful and invisible force.

His finger playing and exploring inside her, Rachel could feel the folds of her inner labia and clit being moved, stroked and manipulated. She tried to be as still as possible, feeling his hand on her throat was a command to keep still, but she could not resist the urge to squeal her unapologetic pleasure. Sliding down, Scott pressed his finger into her vaginal opening and was treated with an instant wet sensation. Rachel gasped and began to moan more uncontrollably as Scott gathered her juices, spreading and painting her entire pussy inside with his wet finger. Sliding faster and firmer.

Rachel could feel pleasure shooting throughout her entire body. Her wet pussy sending out electricity with each touch and stroke from Scott’s finger. A gentle thud hit against her thigh. If Scott’s right hand was around her neck and his left hand fingering her pussy, then what else could possibly be prodding her thigh like this?

Blissfully closing her eyes, she moved her left arm away from the wall and blindly reached out. She grabbed his erect cock that pressing against her. No longer a stranger to the beast between his legs, she confidently and firmly pumped his cock in her hand, squeezing with each tug as she gently whispered “daddy.”

Pulling out his finger and releasing her throat, Scott moved Rachel’s hand away, grabbing her by the wrist pulled her towards him. Still holding her arm, he spun her around, away from the wall, twirling her around like a ballroom dance. He grabbed her ass, the thunderous sound of his hands smacking against her cheeks echoing throughout the kitchen.

Squatting on his knees slightly, his hands lowered down to the back of her thighs, and with a firm grip, he lifted her off the ground. Thrusting her into the air so fast and high, she couldn’t help by cry out and could almost reach the ceiling. Her legs instinctively wrapped around the midsection of his torso and arms tight around his shoulders and the back of the neck. His hands were still cradling her, supporting under the back of her thighs, assuring her she was safe and he wouldn’t let go.

As she was suspended in the air, Rachel smiled and looked down lovingly at her father’s face that was cushioned against her breasts, admiring his strength and energy. It felt like she was living a childhood fantasy of a princess being held in the arms of her hero, or perhaps now more appropriately, a damsel rescued by her brave fireman.

Scott then began to lower her body. She knew what was now about to happen, but no matter how much she wanted and anticipated it, she was not truly prepared. Underneath her, the tip of his cock pressed into her vagina, pushing past her lips that were so wet and slippery. Like a cone sinking the ground but upwards, his glans slid inside her slowly. Rachel began to moan harder and faster as the more of his tip was going inside, pushing and filling her up that she could almost go limp.

His head fully penetrating her, Scott gave a gentle thrust, now pushing in his cock inside, the full size of his girth stretched her fully. She cried out in pain, prompting Scott to stop, bracing her head against his shoulder trying to adjust to this feeling of being erotically impaled. As her moans subsided, as she began to calm down, Scott used his hands to slowly lower her again, letting his cock slide deeper inside. Sinking upwards, slippery and stretching against and along the elastic wall of her pussy.

As painful and forceful as it felt to have this beast inside, the more of him she had inside her, the more she craved. The sheer pleasure made her lose control as all the discomfort turned into a sweet torture. She couldn’t believe how the whole of manhood could fit inside.

Scott proceeded again with his thrusting, moving his hips back and forth with upward angle, plunging his full length inside her. Back and forth, each thrust shook her whole body, like a rocket shooting her up to heaven. Her cries were that were now that of enjoyment.

How strange it was, to be fucked so hard and yet so passionately… it made her feel like a complete woman for the first time in her life, yet she was giddy and overjoyed beyond reason like a child. It primal desire but loving. Naughty but innocent. She was addicted.
As her pleasure increased, so too did her confidence. She braced her hands against his muscular chest and began gyrating her hips. Feeling his cock swirl about inside, stirring and rubbing inside her pussy. It was insane how good it felt to be explored like this with him inside her. In the cradle of her father’s arms, she began bouncing, throwing herself up in the air, nearly sliding his cock out, only to fall back down and land with him deep inside her again with each bounce.

The pleasure continued to escalate for her with each bounce, becoming so intense, she rocked her head and body back and forth, screaming “Yes! Yes! YES!!” Scott responded with a firm strike from his hand, hitting her underneath and slapping her ass. She yelped loudly with surprise, from shock and delight from her father’s firm hand.

Moving over to the dinner table, Scott lifted her off of his cock and laid her out, spreading her legs open before planting his face into her pussy. Rolling out his tongue, he wasted no time in tasting her and giving her the full and final treatment she needed. He pressed his full tongue flat against her clit.

With each lick, he dragged his tongue, hard, slow and firmly. Rachel was rolling in an avalanche of never ending pleasure. She knew this glorious night of carnal delight was now coming to end, feeling that each lick from her father’s tongue was the magic that was tipping her over the edge into ecstasy.

She screamed. Perhaps even the neighbours could hear. He body writhed and shook the table as truly lost all control. She grabbed her breasts, squeezing them and pressing down on her erect nipples. As Scott’s licks became faster, and as she held onto her breasts, it was as if all the erogenous buttons of her body were being pressed simultaneously.

“Da-daddy! It’s…!” Her body spasmed and slammed against the table as she screamed an anguished cry. She had reached her earth shattering orgasm. Melting into the table and letting out exhausted moans with no power to move.

As she rested, Scott calmly and gently proclaimed “I’m ready.” He grabbed her hip, rolling her face down on the table. Pressing his cock against her ass, still wet from being inside her, and proceeded to hump her. Enthusiastically rubbing and pressing himself hard against her cushioning cheek. Rachel still couldn’t move but was loving the feeling of his cock against her, using her like a toy. It was strange how she enjoyed feeling so powerless and under his control. An obedient, pleasing and submissive girl.

Still sliding back and forth, not long after, Scott let out a grunt as his load shot out. A thick and hot trail fired up, landing on her back and lower down to her cheek . As what was left finally oozed out, he backed away, whispering “thank you."

Minutes of silence passed until Rachel could finally lift herself off from the table. The ordeal and her orgasm felt as though her body could have been split into two. As she stood up, she looked at Scott who was sitting on chair at the end of the table. His arm leaning on the table, with head resting in hand, he was just as much tired and dazed from the delights of their evening together.

She walked over to the kitchen counter and felt immensely sore and aching, but it didn’t matter. She was walking confidently naked and ecstatic without a care in world. It probably wouldn’t faze her at all if people could have overheard her screaming or suddenly walk in on her now as she was.

Pouring two glasses of water, she brought them over to Scott and rested them down. Standing in front of him, she gently took her finger under his chin, raising his face to meet hers. Her heart resonated with joy and satisfaction as it was a perfect moment between a daughter and her father and the beginning of a journey as lovers. She leaned in towards him and planted a kiss on his lips… their first kiss.