All Comments on 'The Daughter's Bed'

by Pabiporffor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
StopokochacStopokochacover 1 year ago

OMG! This style of writing is so typical YOU! Though I didn't know you were into hairy men :p I don't know if this is actually a thing, if it only happens on YOUR farm or if you made the whole thing up, but it makes for a fun story regardless. I've heard of a similar practice being done in Eskimo communities, except there, the guy has free reign to do whatever he wants. I'm not sure how common it is today, but a few decades ago, this was still a thing.

I think I'm gonna enjoy your stories :p

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsabout 1 year ago

Must say I think your style of 1st person erotic tales is delicious and arousing to read.

I never heard about any of those traditions you describe to us and a family as open and natural about sex as those you let us peek at is hard to find. Certainly so on lit. where so much focus is on US college kids and the inhibitions they face..

I'll just take it all for real and enjoy how you tell it. Glad to have found a woman writing dirty talk like that was the most normal thing to do.

Oh, a little thing: it might help if some strange eyes did some proof reading of the texts before they get published. Not that many typos but still distracting me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPabiporffor@Pabiporffor
Just here to write stories, share experiences and enjoy reading others.