The Daughter's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers

"Mr. Thompson, you should probably calm down. First, you apparently did not dig too deeply into the texts and pics. I understand why, it had to be difficult. I have a little sister and I know how protective of her I can be. A father is a different level, I can't imagine. But you don't understand the extent of things here. (He began typing into his phone.)

First You don't have Amanda's phone, or Jackie's phone, or Jackie's I-pad. They've all got the same stuff. Second, you may have heard of "the cloud"? Smart phones back up to the cloud. I will have my phone restored in an hour. Third, what would happen if you did kick my ass? You could end up in jail. What would happen to Amanda?"

"She would live with her aunt in California, far from you and Pattie. That might be the best thing that could happen!" I said sternly.

"Mr. Thompson, I am not the enemy. You clearly did not look at all the pics and videos. Amada seduced your sister in a drunken moment of weakness after her bachelorette party. Actually, she got her to smoke pot after the party and do some more shots. Then she got her on video while Amanda licked her cunt and she came like a porn star." He said grinning. "She said she got it from Anal Cheerleaders II when they turned the lady's basketball coach."

I turned white as a ghost. I remember masturbating to that movie almost nightly for two weeks. Just then a young man walked down the steps, saw me and turned quickly around. "Sorry, I'll go upstairs..."

Eric waited for him to shut the door and continued. "It was quite masterful really. The next day in exchange for not showing you and her fiancé the tape, Amanda made her return the favor on her and Jackie." She's had control ever since. She had a series of web cams strategically placed throughout the room for each event. She has only shown Sandi the first video. She is totally unaware of the others. They get pretty hard core and It's hard to imagine Sandi is not on board when you watch them. She gets pretty revved up.

I collapsed back on the couch stunned.

"She's particularly proud of those video's. Would you like to see them? I pulled that series in already. (He pushed a few keys.) Here it is..." He said holding out the phone.

Suddenly Sandi's voice screamed out, "Oh God I'm cumming... Lick my puthy baby! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!"

He quickly cut it off as I saw Sandi upper body quiver like she was getting shock therapy. She was clearly drunk and slurring but shoving Amanda's head into her pussy.

Just then a young lady walked out of the bathroom and looked at us smiling awkwardly as she walked by and up the steps.

"Sorry man, I didn't realize you cranked the volume. You want to see more?" He asked arrogantly.

"No, please," I said shaking my head.

"Good choice Mr. Thompson, they get much worse. I do gotta say your sister is hot... but that's not the best. This is one of my all-time favorites," he said smiling smugly.

The sound of a screaming porn star, "OOOOOHHHHH!! OOOOOHHHHH!! OOOOOHHHHH!! OOOOOHHHHH!!" She screeched in long bellowing moans of pleasure.

"Keep it down, come in here," I said leading him into the bathroom and closing the door behind us.

The video continued. In the background was my grunting voice, "Take it in that tight little ass b, bitch, Ah Fuck! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!"

He spun the phone around showing a video of me laying on the bed with my laptop, watching an anal porn video, dry humping a pillow with my legs stretched out and spread. My palms pressed on the bed pushing my body forward and back, rubbing my cock on the pillow. As I began to release my load, I thrust my right hand between cock and pillow to catch my cum. I arched my back and my stiffened legs pointed out lifting my feet off the bed. This was one of my favorite ways to masturbate, until I just watched it on video. Not anymore!

My face turned beet red as his grin grew wide. "So, you see, it is probably not in your best interest to piss me off and turn me against you too. Amanda has done a really good job on her own of exploring her sexual identity," he said smiling arrogantly.

Ding! He received a text. He looked at it and showed it to me.

Amanda: Where the fuck are you? (there was a picture of her naked pussy taken from the upstairs bathroom.)

"Damn, Mr. Thompson, I don't think I can fight this anymore. I am only human sir," said Eric looking at the phone and shaking his head. "You already think the worst of me so why not?"

"Please leave her alone," I begged.

If you kick my ass or kick me out, I promise she will follow me. You can't guard her twenty-four seven. You may stop her tonight but there will be tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that..." He said tilting his head sarcastically.

Ding!

Amanda: Answer me, what are you doing?

Eric: I'm talking with your father. He seems like a nice guy.

Eric held up the phone for me to read.

Amanda: Really, did you tell him anything?

Eric: That we're dating.

Amanda: OMG is his head exploding?

Eric: No but I better stop texting, or he might think I'm rude.

Amanda: OK, come find me when you're done. 😊 Good luck!

He showed me the exchange. I could not figure out what to make of him. He seemed so level headed and has done more than any other young hot-blooded male, I know, would do.

"Please, I understand how hard this has been for you. I need your help, but I need some time to think. Please stay away from her a little longer. Let me try to get her some help." I said with my mind spinning at one hundred miles per hour.

"Time's up Mr. Thompson. I was trying to help, and you went all Barney Badass on me. I really don't want to help you... Do you not understand you did this to her...? Jacking off in front of her every fucking..."

"How was I supposed to know she was watching?" I said sitting on the side of the tub with my head in hands.

"Maybe if you paid attention to your daughter and not the porn hound collection you would have noticed something. Listen Mr. Thompson. I am done, I held her off as long as I could. If not me she'll find somebody else. You made your bed now lie in it Porn Hound. Dimmit I gotta piss again. She makes me hard all the time and I can't stop pissing." He grabbed the drawstring and pulled, untying his trunks. He reached in and pulled out his cock, still facing me as he began to turn.

It had a pink head and was more of a normal skin tone on the shaft. It was fully 8 inches long. As he stepped to the toilet, he pulled his trunks down exposing his tiny round ass. He was way too skinny for a dick that big. I was instantly jealous. He had a cock that would make a porn star proud but the thought of him fucking my daughter disturbed me deeply. He pulled his balls free of the swim trunks and rubbed them as he pointed it with his other hand.

"These babies needed some freedom. Damn she makes my balls ache," he sighed.

"Please shut the fuck up Eric. That's my daughter." I said putting my head back in my hands. It sounded like a water hose pouring into the toilet.

"And thanks to you Porn Hound, she's a nympho! And you know what, you pissed me off so much, I'm gonna fuck her. And when she films it, I'll send it to you, so you can jack off to it Porn Hound. No more blue balls for me or you what a deal Porn Hound." He said shaking it wildly, turning toward the door and reaching for his trunks.

"No please! I'm sorry," I pleaded looking up to see the profile of his cock hanging at about 45 degrees. It arched under its own weight in his semi erect state.

"That doesn't help my blue balls Porn Hound, but Amanda will," he said turning to face me.

He rocked his hips swinging his cock like a ball bat. "Look what she does to me Porn Hound. I'll tell you what. You've seen enough blow jobs, I bet you could suck cock like a pro. Give me some relief and I'll leave her alone. I'll..."

"No fucking way! I'm not gay!"

He held out his phone with the text I saw earlier.

Let's try this... tonight? (With the girl deep throating the big cock.)

"Who's it gonna be Porn Hound? You or Amanda?" he said waving his cock, now sticking straight out and stiffening.

"It's not happening, and I will not let her out of my sight either." I said defiantly but realized I never would be able to stop her forever and legally not even tonight. "I can at least keep her safe for tonight."

He pondered a moment dick in the seven o'clock slowly moving toward eight. "You are the "master" bater Porn Hound. If you jack me off and let me shoot on your face, I will go tell Amanda you and I hit it off well and I don't want to take a chance of messing things up and we need to slow it down... On second thought a hand job compared to a blow job... Not a good trade off. Never mind."

My anger boiled as the skinny little prick waved his ten-inch hard-on back and forth. I could not live with the thought of him putting that in my daughter. "OK, I'll do it!" I blurted loudly.

"A blow job? Great..."

"No, a hand job! I told you, I'm straight," I interrupted.

"But a hand jobs just not a fair trade. You saw what she's willing to do. (He pondered again.) "Ok, Twice a day."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You jack me off twice a day and I stay away from Amanda all together. How's that?" he said smiling at me, waving his cock uncomfortably close to my face.

I leaned back away from it. The pink head was round with a thick rim on the helmet.

I shook my head trying to think, "Once..."

"I'm going with Amanda, she's a lot more..."

"OK twice a day!" I said looking at it. "But I travel, I can't be here every day."

"Understood Mr. Thompson, twice a day when you're in town. (He gripped his dick.) It is a beauty. You're gonna love it Porn Hound. A little more meat than you're used to but once you try it, I promise you'll be hooked.," he said with his arrogant grin.

He stepped closer, his balls were at the level of my chin and his cock taller than my head. It slowly swayed from side to side. It pointed at 10 O'clock, the bright pink head was perfectly symmetrical and thick. The cleft gave way to a little raised fold of skin that faded into a half inch wide ridge that ran the length of his shaft and disappeared into his plump ball sack. He had a light brown tuft of hair, above his cock. There were a series of subtle wrinkles on the side of his shaft, but he looked awfully hard for a cock that damned big.

"You'll probably want to touch it," he said smiling down at me causing me to jump a little, snapping me back to reality. "But first give me your phone. You will want to watch this later Porn Hound."

"Not part of the deal," I said as I reached out and gently gripped it near the base. The heat was impressive, and my fingers touched as they curled around the girth. My hand did not quite cover half his length. I slid my hand slowly up his stiff yet silky shaft.

"It's your phone Mr. Thompson. No one else will have access to it. You really will want to watch later," he said softly. As my right hand slid back down his shaft I reached for my phone and handed it to him with my left hand. I glanced up as he smiled down at me and took it. I turned my attention back to his hot flesh and slid down until my pinky touched his bush and stroked back until my thumb and pointer finger met at his tip. His pre-cum glistened as I squeezed out a droplet and smeared it on his cock. I stroked back down spreading his pre-cum

"Mmmhhh, that feels really good Mr. Thompson. I can tell you've done this before. It's not about speed is it? It's about touch. You're making me very hard Mr. Thompson, keep it going. Oh yes, smear that pre-cum. Are you sure you don't want to kiss it Mr. Thompson? He asked in a soft steady voice.

"I'm sure," I replied staring at the glistening pink head. "We have a deal."

I squeezed out a large dollop of pre-cum as I stroked him all the way to the tip, smearing it over his sensitive head.

"Yes, we do Mr. Thompson and you are living up to your end nicely. That feels really nice, please don't stop. It's been building all day and you're gonna make me blow. I think you should cup my balls while you jack me off Mr. Thompson."

I brought my left hand up and cupped them as he asked. His voice remained calm and surprisingly soothing. They felt like a pair of kiwis in there, but very warm and the skin like satin. I caressed them as my right hand kept a slightly increasing pace. I focused my grip on his lubed cock head stroking firmly.

"That's the spot Mr. Thompson, work it right there sir," his voice squeaked. "Oh yes right there. Oh Yes, when I tell you to, I want you to squeeze my shaft firmly and hold it OK?"

"OK," I panted, stroking him faster.

"Oh yes, Mr. Thompson, it's coming squeeze!" he grunted

I stopped stroking and squeezed, "Oh yeeessss! yes, yes, yes!"

I felt his cock pump his load through his shaft until my grip stopped it. Then two more quick pulses forced it past my hand shooting a giant glob of cum that struck my forehead and into my hair. As I stared at the angry pink tip another rope shot under my left eye and down over my lips to my chin. The next hit my right cheek and ran down the side of my face to my neck.

"Oh Mr. Thompson make me cum, Ah!"

I counted seven shots that hit my face counting the 3 dam breakers that shot at once. As I continued to pump him four or five smaller globs dribbled out onto my hand and off on the floor. He rocked his hips and slowly pumped his cum drenched cock into my fist.

"Thank you so much Mr. Thompson, I needed that bad."

He looked at my phone and played some of video. As he continued to pump. "Oh yeah you are going to want to watch this later. You will fuck your pillow for sure. Now can you please grab some tissues and clean me up, unless..." He looked down and licked his lips swung his cockhead connecting with my cheek and dragging it down over my lips.

"I'll get some tissues," I said angrily spitting like I had a hair in my mouth.

I dried him off with some tissues and he pulled away and put it back in his pants. "Remember we hit it off really well and Amanda and I have to slow things down." (He looked at my face and hair and smiled.) That's awesome. Oh, by the way, you got a little taste. (He pointed at my mouth.) That's gonna stick with you and you are going to wonder, could I swallow It all. (He pointed at my crotch as I sat on the edge of the tub.) Your pillow will take care of that while you watch the video. I bet you a dollar you eat it," he said grinning as he walked out.

I looked down at the tent in my shorts he pointed at and then at myself in the mirror. I could taste a little of the cum he smeared on my lips. It was... different. After several minutes of dabbing and wiping I was able to make myself presentable and leave the bathroom.

When I went up by the pool, he was talking to Amanda and gave me a wave. I waved back supporting the story he told Amanda. Shortly after he left, and the party broke up except for her best friend and apparently ass licking lesbian lover Jackie. Jackie was sunning in a lounge chair. As Amanda walked toward me, the shame and realization that my daughter was having her ass rimmed by her bestie, because I unwittingly taught her that was normal.

"Well Daddy, what did you think of Eric?" She asked sweetly.

I struggled to act normal with Amanda but did my best to look distracted and not make eye contact. "Other than being a 21-year-old male," I grinned sheepishly. "He seems like a good kid... We'll have to see. What is he going to do with his life anyway? "

"He's in the honors program of U of M, studying to become a Phycologist." She said proudly.

"Hmmm," I replied. "He seems like he may have found his calling. So, do you really like this boy?"

"I think so. Sometimes he seems a little too nice," she sighed.

"He's not pushing you to do things you don't want to, is he?" I asked firmly.

"No Daddy, it's almost the other way around. He treats me like a child but he's only 2 years older than me," she said frustrated.

"Please don't rush things sweetie. There can be a lot of bad consequences from moving too fast when it comes to sex." I said tentatively.

"Dad, we don't need "the talk" again. You've covered it all 20 times!" She said blushing.

"You know you can talk to me about anything that's on your mind, right? I would never be angry or upset if you had questions or needed advice."

"Daddy, I'm good. Eric is not pressuring me... Can I stay at Jackie's tonight? It is my birthday and we want to have a "girls' night"," She asked with her best little girl grin.

I so wanted to tell her no and put her over my knee and spank her for her bad behavior, but Eric's words hit home.

"I've seen your collection sir, you are an Olympic Gold Medal Porn Hound Mr. Thompson. And you have some pretty twisted shit. Your "sweet" little girl masturbates 5 times a day watching that shit or thinking about that shit."

"Ok, "I answered. (I needed time to think about how to get her help without shaming her.)

I had met Jackie's parents several times over the years and they seemed like good people. The were prominent at their church and at our girls' school. He was some kind of Deacon. They'd be even more shocked and devastated if they heard what the girls were into. I needed to call them and verify they were going to be there to make sure she was not sneaking out to meet Eric.

I called Jackie's mother and talked with her. "Hi Mrs. Pendleton, I just wanted to make sure you were OK with Amanda sleeping over tonight. I just now heard of it and did not want her to impose. Today is her birthday and I want to make sure they don't get carried away."

"It's fine Mr. Thompson. She's such a sweet girl, we never get tired of her. You should be proud of the young lady you raised, Mr. Thompson. I'll make sure they don't get crazy. It will be fine," she said cheerily.

"Ok Thanks, I think they're coming your way soon. Is Jackie excited about art college?" I asked trying to distract my mind a little longer.

"She is. I think Amanda really helped her to decide on art school. She really encouraged her to use the gifts God gave her and follow her dreams. We are so God put Amanda in her life. She is such a sweet girl. I'm sure you're very proud. Can't wait to see her. Can you believe she's Nineteen already?" She asked in amazement.

"Absolutely not. What are the plans for Jackie's birthday next Sunday?" I asked as I reminded myself about it.

"There's gonna be a luncheon at the church after service. Did you not get the invitation?" she asked concerned.

"I did, sorry, it's been kind of crazy here today. I'll be there. She has been a great friend to Amanda for so long. We are truly blessed to have her in our lives as well. You two should be proud. Thanks again for taking care of Amanda tonight," I said in my best happy voice. ( "Proud, that my daughter turned yours into an ass rimming lesbian nympho," I thought to myself)

I hung up as I passed Amanda's room and saw her skyping with my sister. I thought about saying hello, but I was angry with her for giving into my daughter and not at least coming to me about Amanda's sexual issues. I could not imagine talking to her anytime soon.

I went to my bedroom and using the camera angle from the video of me fucking my pillow, I found where the web cam was hidden. Amanda had gotten me a personal valet for keeping my personal items. It had a web cam with motion sensor inside. It was battery operated and wireless. "It must have cost her some serious money. I wondered how she paid for that. I doubted she saved enough working part time at the Super USA, to buy it.

Not wanting to set off any alarm bells yet, I set a coffee mug in front of it. I wondered how many web cams she had. Eric mentioned she had several. I laid flat on the bed took some deep breaths and tried to regroup. I had so tried to shelter Amanda from everything over the years. I thought I was such a good father but realized what an epic failure I was.

rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers