The Daughter's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers

I finished the shower, shaved and combed my hair. Unsure what to wear, I put on a pair of golf shorts and a polo. After breakfast it was 9:30, so I put my deck shoes on and headed to Eric's. Once again, I parked around the block and walked to his door.

This time he answered wearing nothing but a terry cloth wrap, that looked like a Tarzan outfit. But he was the skinniest Tarzan ever. I glanced down and could see the tip of his cock sticking out below the wrap, as it pushed the wrap up and out. He was clearly not limp this morning. I stepped in and closed the door behind me and followed him to the bedroom.

"Oh hey, Porn Hound, so good to see you. You're early. I was going to jump in the shower but, what the hell, extra flavor for you. (My stomach turned with the realization he was going to play last night for all he could.) I must admit, I can't stop thinking about you after the show last night. (He glanced down at his cock.) The old boy's been anticipating your lips all night." He said looking me in the eyes and smiling.

"I'm a man of my word, and I need your help, so let's keep to the deal and knock off the bullshit, shall we? No lips, no magic penis, just my hands and your dick." I said sulking.

I kicked off my shoes, unzipped my shorts, dropped them to the ground, and pulled off my polo. I stood ashamed of the tent in my boxers, but the thought of his dick growing hard just made my dick want to follow. My head dropped in shame. I glanced up and he stood looking at me with his hands on his hips.

Without a word, I pulled down my boxers and kicked them off too.

"Excellent... I never said you had to do this naked after yesterday, but I'm glad you've added it to the deal. Naked and you jack off for me when you get a boner, and guess what? Already there I see Porn Hound. Please hand me your phone, remove my wrap and proceed." He said grinning from ear to ear.

I handed him the phone, somehow wanting to be able to watch the playback, lowered myself to my knees and unsnapped his wrap, revealing his semi hard cock. His round pink head pointed directly at my face as it strained under its own weight. There was a large vein running along the top of his darker pink shaft. The head slowly rose up and settled back as a new wave of blood flowed in.

"I feel your breath Mr. Thompson... Are you ready for a taste?" He asked calmly.

"Not the deal," I said, reaching up and gripping it with both hands again.

"Now that we know you're a cum eater, why do you pretend?" he asked pumping his hips slowly.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said not making eye contact.

"You know I saw the web cam Porn Hound. I saw you jackoff for me and eat your cum, just like I told you. You can pay me the dollar after you swallow this morning," He said looking at me. (I did not meet his gaze.)

"I did jack off, watching a video and I am ashamed to say I was thinking of Jackie last night. I'm ashamed of myself but I can't seem to stop thinking about her gorgeous tits. I've never titty fucked a woman before..."

"And that inspires eating your own cum?" He asked smartly. You licked it from your palm."

"I was coughing," I said shortly.

"This is the worst case of denial I've ever seen Porn Hound. If Amanda's got half your issues, it's gonna be scary." He said pushing my hands from his growing cock. "You can't keep your hands off it, you're staring at it like a hungry dog with a bone..."

I was focused on the oozing pre-cum clinging to his slit. It clung there slowly growing. His cock raised up again and settled back a little higher and just a bit bigger. I swallowed hard and reached for it again.

"Damn Porn Hound, you want it bad, don't you?" he asked pulling it away.

"Just holding up my end of the deal," I said looking at him.

"You should ask nicely if you can touch my cock," he said holding he camera.

"That's not the deal." I said jaw tightened.

"It is now. You still want my help, right? (My eyes widened, my anger obvious, as I nodded slightly.) "May I please touch your glorious dick Eric," he said staring down at me.

My heart raced, and my face reddened, "May I please touch your glorious cock Eric?"

"Yes, you may," he said smiling. "And what else Mr. Thompson?"

He pressed his hard cock toward me. I gripped it with both hands again when I felt how heavy and stiff it was, my cock stirred.

"May I please stroke your big cock until you cum on my face?" I said stroking him slowly and deliberately.

"Mmmm, yes you may Mr. Thompson," he said closing his eyes. "That feels good..."

I recalled him asking me to cup his balls the first time and they hung there, almost completely hairless.

"Can I please touch your balls while you cum on my face Eric." I asked spreading the pre-cum over his cockhead and onto his sweet spot. My cock throbbed to full hardness as I spoke.

"Oh God yes Mr. Thompson," he said pumping my hands.

I slid my left hand down, and gently caressed his balls, lightly gripping them. They seemed huge compared to mine. I gently rubbed my palm over his sack as my right hand spread his pre-cum on the tip stroking him faster. As my palm caressed, my fingers gently worked into his ass crack. When my finger tip touched his asshole, he moaned, so I gently wiggled my finger there.

"Did you ask to touch my asshole Mr. Thompson?" he panted.

I thought my cock would pop. "Can I please, touch your asshole while you cum on my face!" I said too eagerly.

"Oh yes, please," he said as I jacked him off rapidly fingering his asshole without really penetrating.

His balls drew in tight as I jerked him wildly. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, Open wide Porn Hound! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh!

I rubbed his tip on my chin and cheeks as he began to unload but kept my mouth sealed tight. My right hand jackhammered his shaft as I rubbed his balls and tickled his asshole. He convulsed and continued to grunt uncontrollably.

The first jet released on my chin, across my lips and a bit into my nostril and onto my nose. The second and third shots blew onto my right and left cheek respectively as I rubbed him on my face. I continued to rub his cock on my face, breathing through my nose, determined not to give him the satisfaction of me getting another taste.

As his orgasm passed I moved both hands back to his cock milking him thoroughly smearing it on my face. Then I released him letting it hang free with my head tilted back. He gripped it and continued buttering my face with his cock, focusing the tip back and forth over my sealed lips. I held them closed tight and slowly backed away looking at him with a closed lipped smile.

I stood up and looked him eye to eye with my cum covered face. My cock stood at attention with a full granite hard-on. He reached out, gripped me and pulled me toward the bathroom.

"I think I can help you with that Porn Hound," he said marching me into the bathroom. "Start the shower, so you can clean me up."

I turned the shower on, looked at myself in the mirror, and waited for the water to heat up. Eric placed my phone on the counter continuing to record. I was embarrassed, just how hard my cock was, sticking straight up, very purple and veins bulging. I could not stop myself staring in the mirror.

As I got the temperature stabilized, Eric stepped into the shower, smiled and waved me in. As I entered he handed me a wet wash cloth and soap. I reached to close the shower door and he stopped me pointing at the phone. As I lathered up the cloth Eric leaned in and rubbing himself against me. His semi hard cock rubbed my balls as her rocked side to side. I gripped him with the soapy cloth and ran his length twisting around his diameter and I stroked.

He sighed, and I could feel him stiffening as I rubbed him clean, pointing him toward the ceiling as I rubbed. I washed him completely including his round thick head. And then dropped down to my knees to wash his balls and then reached through and washed his ass crack pressing in firmly to tease his asshole with the soapy cloth.

"Damn Porn Hound, you're getting me going again," he said gripping his boner and shaking it in front of my face. "You sure you don't want to kiss it and make it better?"

I stood back up boner hard as ever, "Give up on the magical cock theory already Eric. Hands only, twice a day. (I gripped him with my bare soapy hand.) Ready for round two?" I asked smiling.

He took the soap and cloth from me and began to return the favor. I gasped as he gripped my raging boner, causing him to grin. He moved in nose to nosed rubbing the soapy cloth over my cock and balls. I panted and uncontrollably began to fuck the rag slowly moving my hips breathing in erratic gasps.

He dropped the cloth and began to rub both soapy hands over my cock and balls.

"Aaa, aaa, aaa aaahhh!" I gasped already on the verge of cumming.

"Thinking about my cock Porn Hound?" He asked arrogantly.

I did not answer, and he stopped, dropping his left hand and leaving his right hand, fingers down and palm toward me directly in front of his cock. I could not stop humping his soapy palm approaching my orgasm.

"Are you going to answer Porn Hound? Damn buddy, you're getting me up again," he panted.

I grunted rubbing like a dog on a leg, "Aaaaahhhh! Oh God! thinking a, a, bout, J, J, Jackie's soaped, aaahhh, up, titties, on m, my c, cock! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh! Aahh!

I unloaded every drop of cum fucking his soapy palm, nearly collapsing as I braced my hand against the shower wall. I continued to rub myself against his palm for a moment and then backed a half step away. He was three quarters hard and as he moved his cum drenched palm, his cock sprung forward touching my belly. I gripped the bar of soap in my right hand and began to stroke him with both hands, hoping I could get session two completed before leaving.

"I gotta hand it to you Porn Hound, you put up a good fight. I just knew you would suck my cock today."

"You're "magically delicious" lucky charms cock, is not so magical after all." I said stroking him firmly looking him in the eye. "It does seem very hard," I said dropping back to my knees. I lathered up both hands stoking with the right and caressing his nuts with the left.

"Oh Damn Mr., Thompson," He moaned.

I rubbed the tip on my face again.

"Aaaahhh," he sighed. "you haven't even cleaned the last load of your face... Ahhhh, yet!"

"May I please stroke you soapy fucking cock Eric?" I asked looking at him longingly.

"Yes, you may," he answered happily.

"May I please rub your balls, while I stoke you huge fucking cock Eric?" I pleaded more desperately.

He was getting very excited, "Oooohhh Yes, you may!"

"Can I please touch your tight asshole while you cum on my face Eric?" I panted.

"Yes!" he yelled pumping my hand as I tickled his nuts and asshole again.

My fingers lathered, I wiggle one into his tight sphincter.

"Oh muhu, my! Mr. Thompson," he quivered as my finger penetrated his ass.

"May I finger fuck your ass while you cum on my face Eric?" I asked calmly.

"Please," he panted.

"Would you like two fingers, while you cum on my face Eric?" I asked shoving it in.

My left hand pumped his asshole with two fingers as my right jacked on his huge soapy cock. His legs spread wide as I jerked him wildly, both arms getting tired, but determined to get him off like never before.

A shaky sounding growl moan started deep in his diaphragm as I pounded him faster. "Uuuu, uu, uuuu, uuuuuhhhhhhh!" he belted eyes closed and mouth agape. "Oooohhhh ffffuuuuck! I'm cumming Mr. Thompsoooonnnn!

He gripped my shoulders bending forward to brace himself, "Mmmooother Fuuucck! I'm Cu, cum, mmminnng! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

His whole body trembled, as I stoked so fast tiny droplets of cum flew all over the shower and bathroom floor, several even hitting the vanity mirror. My own cock was in shock and half hard again. As he finally stopped I pulled my fingers from his ass causing a disappointed whine.

As I released his cock, I felt my own sense of disappointment releasing the hot meat from my grip. He let go of my shoulders bracing against the shower wall panting like he just ran a race. I saw the soapy rag, grabbed it and stood up. I took a quick swipe of my tongue across my lips getting an undetected taste of this cum. His eyes were closed so he did not see me.

I washed my face, stepped out of the shower and grabbed my phone stopping the recording. "I really am gonna want to watch this one later. " I said with a little arrogance of my own.

I whipped a towel off the rack, dried off quickly and got dressed while he finished washing and thinking about what just happened. I had personally never really received any anal stimulation while cumming, but my love of anal porn had made me wonder. Both men and women can sometimes have fairly high concentrations of pleasure receptors in the anus. And of course, men having the prostate stimulated can experience a whole new level of pleasure. It looked like Eric just did.

"It looks like my work here is done for the day. Session 2 complete big guy! I'll let you know when I need you later! By the way I leave town on business tomorrow evening, so it will be a few days before I can service the magic penis," I said puffing up my chest.

He grinned at me from the shower. "By the way cum eater, leave my dollar on the counter, unless you want me to send a copy to Amanda and Jackie, to confirm there was no cough. There are two camera angles by the way... and sound."

I started to slink out, suddenly deflated.

"The dollar Porn Hound, I'm serious. I'm going to frame it to commemorate the day you surrendered to my cock and didn't even know it." he said with his cock at half-staff looking huge on his skinny little body.

I pulled out a single knowing the tape would reveal the truth. "I'll text you later regarding Amanda." I said calmly.

"Sure thing. Stay strong Mr. Thompson, we can get her the help she needs together." he said seriously.

I nodded and smiled and exited the bathroom.

"One more thing Mr. Thompson, I mean Porn Hound. (I turned back to look at him.) The timing is perfect for your trip. You rocked my world today. I promise I will not touch Amanda in that way. I absolve you of your commitment. You have delivered on your promise. But you will find yourself drawn to how good my cock felt in your hands. And how much you liked it on your face.

From there you won't be able to help yourself. You'll need it in your mouth, the warm hot meat and the creamy warm cum. Eating your cum won't be enough. You won't be able to watch your porn without wishing it was your ass getting hammered. It's going to be relentless, so try to focus on your work whenever you can. We don't want you to lose your job.

When you come back here it will be of your own free will... Well not free will, but it will ultimately be your choice to come back and beg me to cum in your mouth. Remember when you surrender yourself to me I will need it twice a day... Agreed?"

I stood there frozen, hoping my shorts concealed my involuntary hard-on. My throat was dry as a bone. After a long pause, I said..."Hell No!"

I walked out... It did feel amazing on my face... and the little secret taste lingered...

To Be Continued...

rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers